Weekly Furniture Management Tip # 63 - A Good Leader...
Furniture Industry News Update -
by Roy Miller, President
Country View Woodworking
A GOOD LEADER....
- realizes innovators lead – imitators follow.
- knows you can’t be first if your method of management is to follow-the-leader.
- understands first in the market gains and retains market share.
- recognizes most corporations that develop “knock-offs” to current leaders in the industry are required to reduce prices and margins to gain market share.
- is aware that “copy cat” marketing lacks inspired leadership.
These weekly “Monday Morning Management Tips” are jointly provided by both Country View Woodworking and Furniture World.
About Country View Woodworking:
Stop, look and listen to CVW’s new Casual Dining groups, bedroom collections and entertainment centers offered at competitive prices @ the IHFC showroom H - 1121 during the High Point Market, October 13 – 18, 2012. Comments about these weekly tips can be directed to Roy Miller (Country View Woodworking http://www.cvwltd.com
) care of firstname.lastname@example.org
Furniture World Magazine-Business solutions for furniture retailers