Weekly Furniture Management Tip # 65 - A Good Leader...
Furniture Industry News Update -
by Roy Miller, President
Country View Woodworking
A GOOD LEADER....
- realizes that customers that focus on price may express satisfaction the day the sale is consummated. But customers that focus on quality are inclined to express satisfaction for the life of the product.
- understands that retailers who focus on quality enjoy a higher degree of repeat sales and customer loyalty than merchants that stress price.
- teaches that brand awareness enhances customer satisfaction.
- knows that building brand builds tendency to make your enterprise “a destination”.
- is aware that traffic count is paramount in site selection.
- recognizes that “like minded” stores in close proximity tend to build traffic.
These weekly “Monday Morning Management Tips” are jointly provided by both Country View Woodworking and Furniture World.
About Country View Woodworking:
Did you know CVW wine cabinets are not only functional to preserve your favorite beverage but also add ambiance to your family and party rooms? Comments about these weekly tips can be directed to Roy Miller (Country View Woodworking http://www.cvwltd.com
) care of firstname.lastname@example.org
Furniture World Magazine-Business solutions for furniture retailers