Weekly Furniture Management Tip # 68 - A Good Leader...
Furniture Industry News Update -
Furniture World Magazine
See additional articles in this Furniture World Magazine Series
This week's "Good Leader" tips deal with employee discipline and misunderstandings.
by Roy Miller, President
Country View Woodworking
A GOOD LEADER ...
- is principled and consistent in the administration of discipline.
- is firm but fair in resolving misunderstandings.
- seeks solutions rather than condemnation when performance of associates does not meet expectations.
- is forthright but considerate when differences arise.
- does not allow emotions to distort decisions when errors in judgment by employees are involved.
These weekly “Monday Morning Management Tips” are jointly provided by both Country View Woodworking and Furniture World.
About Country View Woodworking: Did you know CVW contracts with specialized transporters to minimize damage and expedite delivery time at reasonable rates? Comments about these weekly tips can be directed to Roy Miller (Country View Woodworking http://www.cvwltd.com) care of firstname.lastname@example.org.
Furniture World Magazine-Business solutions for furniture retailers