Weekly Furniture Management Tip #69 - A Good Leader...
Furniture Industry News Update -
Furniture World Magazine
See additional articles in this Furniture World Magazine Series
This week's "Good Leader" tips focus on what managers should know about dealing with change.
by Roy Miller, President
Country View Woodworking
A GOOD LEADER....
- understands resistance to change is one of business and industry’s most frequent problems.
- realizes change is best accomplished when the personnel involved are included in the planning process.
- is aware that change that is rapid, frequently results in discord.
- knows change that is gradual is perceived as well conceived.
- believes change is received in a negative or positive manner based on how it affects associates personally.
- understands that when associates are told the reason for change, it is more readily received.
These weekly “Monday Morning Management Tips” are jointly provided by both Country View Woodworking and Furniture World.
About Country View Woodworking: Did you know CVW domestic, hardwood Amish products offer fashion-forward designs or customized individual pieces and groupings to respond to customer's personal preferences? Comments about these weekly tips can be directed to Roy Miller (Country View Woodworking http://www.cvwltd.com) care of firstname.lastname@example.org.
Furniture World Magazine-Business solutions for furniture retailers