Weekly Furniture Management Tip # 70 - A Good Leader...
Furniture Industry News Update -
Furniture World Magazine
See additional articles in this Furniture World Magazine Series
This week's "Good Leader" tips focus on what managers should do to create harmony when dealing with retail associates.
by Roy Miller, President
Country View Woodworking
A GOOD LEADER....
- treats associates with reasonable courtesy and compassion, even when errors in judgment and performance occur.
- seeks solutions rather than condemnation when performance does not meet expectations.
- is firm but fair in resolving misunderstandings.
- is principled and consistent in the administration of discipline.
- is forthright; does not embellish facts and figures.
- is reasonable and understanding when differences arise.
- does not allow emotions to distort decisions involving personnel.
These weekly “Monday Morning Management Tips” are jointly provided by both Country View Woodworking and Furniture World.
About Country View Woodworking: Did you know CVW offers new ideas from the traditional to contemporary, backed by old world quality craftsmanship? Comments about these weekly tips can be directed to Roy Miller (Country View Woodworking http://www.cvwltd.com) care of email@example.com.
Furniture World Magazine-Business solutions for furniture retailers