Weekly Furniture Management Tip # 73 - A Good Leader ...
Furniture Industry News Update -
Furniture World Magazine
See additional articles in this Furniture World Magazine Series
This week's "Good Leader" tips focus on proactive steps furniture executives should take to encourage good employee/ management relations.
A GOOD LEADER....
- illustrates a personal interest in their employees beyond just knowing their name.
- is a proactive communicator.
- actively looks for opportunity to share recognition and appreciation.
- realizes absentee management negatively affects employee confidence and loyalty.
- leads in a manner that allows associates opportunity to enjoy the experience.
These weekly “Monday Morning Management Tips” are jointly provided by both Country View Woodworking and Furniture World.
About Country View Woodworking: Did you know t reinforce the quality and workmanship of CVW solid hardwood products our 2-step guarantee is backed by both the retailers and the manufacturer? Comments about these weekly tips can be directed to Roy Miller (Country View Woodworking http://www.cvwltd.com) care of firstname.lastname@example.org.
Furniture World Magazine-Business solutions for furniture retailers