Weekly Furniture Management Tip # 74 - A Good Leader ...
Furniture Industry News Update -
Furniture World Magazine
See additional articles in this Furniture World Magazine Series
This week, our good leader tips focus on simple but often overlooked ideas for having better employee/ management relations.
by Roy Miller, President
Country View Woodworking
A GOOD LEADER....
- elevates the esteem of employees by respecting their ideas.
- asks their employees for input.
- understands the value of a compliment.
- deals in specifics rather that generalities knows when extending recognition and appreciation.
- is aware that associates frequently leave because of a boss rather than the job.
These weekly “Monday Morning Management Tips” are jointly provided by both Country View Woodworking and Furniture World.
About Country View Woodworking: Did you know CVW products feature VOC compliant and HAPS free finishes to protect the air quality in America's homes? Comments about these weekly tips can be directed to Roy Miller (Country View Woodworking http://www.cvwltd.com) care of email@example.com.
Furniture World Magazine-Business solutions for furniture retailers