Weekly Furniture Management Tip # 75 - A Good Leader...
Furniture Industry News Update -
Furniture World Magazine
See additional articles in this Furniture World Magazine Series
Weekly Leadership tips from Furniture World Magazine and Country View Woodworking.
by Roy Miller, President
Country View Woodworking
A GOOD LEADER ....
- fosters communication and reconciliation when divisions surface
- solicits opinions
- understands the life of the products
- probes beyond the obvious
- considers the status-quo as reasonable to review
- encourages investigation of new norms
- differentiates between trends and fads
These weekly “Monday Morning Management Tips” are jointly provided by both Country View Woodworking and Furniture World.
About Country View Woodworking: Did you know CVW’s extensive selection offers dining fashion for the modern family from young homemakers to baby boomers contemplating downsizing in preparation for retirement? Comments about these weekly tips can be directed to Roy Miller (Country View Woodworking http://www.cvwltd.com) care of firstname.lastname@example.org.
Furniture World Magazine-Business solutions for furniture retailers