Loloi Rugs Announces iPad Mini Promotion For Las Vegas Market
Furniture Industry News Update -
Furniture World Magazine
Loloi Rugs announced that it is running an iPad Mini promotion for qualifying orders during Market. As one of the hottest mobile tools on the market, Loloi is offering the promotion for dealers and buyers visiting with Loloi during Vegas.
In addition to the promotion, Loloi has 15 new collections on display at Las Vegas Market, which will premier in Loloi’s newly expanded 17,800 foot showroom, featuring a 15-ft. bar, feature-rich amenities and complementary home furnishings brands to enhance the showroom experience. The showroom is located in Building B, suite 480 of the World Market Center.
Offering rugs with a range of styles, patterns, colors and constructions, the collections debuting include:
- Luna- Hand made in India, the Luna Collection adds an instant burst of color to any space in need of a little pick me up. Each durrie piece is artfully hand-woven of jewel toned viscose and soft cotton - an intriguing combination that juxtaposes vibrant colors with subtle tones in a micro checkered pattern.
- Persie- Hand-tufted in India, the 100 percent New Zealand wool Persie Collection adds a captivating element of texture through a brilliant fusion of looped yarn and cut pile. To counterbalance the attention grabbing texture, its subtle tonal colors ensure seamless integration with virtually any decor.
- Circa-The hand-tufted Circa Collection from China breathes new life into out-of-date interiors with a series of simple, tonal designs. Available in a range of sophisticated neutral hues and bright colors, these 100 percent polyester rugs have just a hint of shimmer for a polished finish that earns notice without being overbearing.
- Stella-Dress up your floor with the fashionable Stella Collection from India. Stella cleverly integrates refurbished sari silk dresses with looped wool for an overall look that’s striking as a model on the runway. And with several gorgeous color choices to choose from, it’s easy to find the piece that matches your style.
- Avanti- Power loomed in China of 100 percent polyester, this collection includes vintage-inspired rugs with an incredibly soft microfiber surface. The intentionally distressed patterns create a weathered look that simultaneously implies heritage and modernity.
- Baxter-Hand-tufted in India of 100 percent wool, every rug in this collection strategically exposes a cotton canvas backing. This allows the raised wool pattern to really pop against the contrastingly low canvas backing, ultimately creating a heightened sense of dimension. Baxter’s designs are beautifully colored and feature a range of ivory, beige, blue, sage and rust tones.
- Escape- Hand woven of 100 percent wool in India, this collection resembles traditional Moroccan style flat weaves with a contemporary twist. These colorful flat-weaves are over-tufted with space-dyed wool, which gradates the colors for a stylish finish that commands attention. The wool construction is highly durable, making it ideal for rooms with plenty of foot traffic.
- Hadley- This eco-friendly collection of 100 percent undyed wool, loom-knotted in India, presents a natural beauty expressed in an understated fashion. The cut pile and loop combination adds a distinctive texture to these durable designs, while the muted colors fit easily with a variety of interior styles.
- Happy Shag-Hand-tufted in China of 100 percent polyester, this collection showcases a variety of neutral and vibrantly colored shags with a cushiony feel underfoot.
- Laurent- Hand-knotted of 100 percent wool from India, this collection features a series of soumak rugs that add a touch of casual elegance to traditional and transitional rooms alike. Available in a series of hand-dyed earthy colors, it presents a combination of a well textured surface with updated traditional designs.
- Madison- Hand-hooked of 100 percent wool from India, this collection reinterprets traditional pattern motifs into an open, transitional design that flows effortlessly throughout the rugs. The yarn is meticulously hand-dyed, resulting in a series of on-trend colors ranging from homey rust red and olive colors to exotic spice and gold hues. Its chunky loop construction has a welcoming, knobby feel underfoot, making it an ideal combination of design, color and texture.
- Mason Shag- Hand-tufted in India of 100 percent polyester, this collection offers an irresistibly soft feel. Available in a multitude of on-trend colors, it instantly adds comfort and style to a family room, bedside and more - all at an affordable price.
- Mirage-Hand-knotted in India of 100 percent bamboo silk, this is modern elegance at its finest. Its defining characteristic is its luxurious sheen, which creates the illusion of pattern fading in and out when viewing from different angles.
- Morrow-Hand-knotted in India of 100 percent hand-dyed New Zealand wool, this collection marries classic traditional patterns with a highly durable construction.
- Muse- Hand-woven in India of 100 percent wool, its defining characteristic include a hand-embroidered pattern, which adds a visual interest to modern designs. The hand-embroidered finish is space-dyed which creates lush color gradations throughout the surface of this impressive flat-weave collection.
To find out more about the promotion, contact a Loloi sales representative or the Loloi sales office at 972-503-5656 x 244.
About LOLOI RUGS: Founded in 2004, LOLOI RUGS has become a fashion leader specializing in medium- to high-end area rugs in every style category. Under the expert direction of area rug veteran Amir Loloi, the company has won two consecutive ARTS Awards for “Best Rug Manufacturer” in 2010 and 2011, and one in 2012 for "Best Outdoor Manufacturer." Its six America’s Magnificent Carpets Awards and three Atlanta Visual Display Awards for sophisticated showroom design attest to the company’s commitment to innovation and quality.
LOLOI RUGS is headquartered in Dallas, with to-the-trade showrooms at: 295 Fifth Ave., New York, Showroom #1009 ● DallasMarketCenter, Suite #500 ● Las Vegas Market, Building B, Suite #480 ● High Point, IHFC Showroom #D-320 ● and AmericasMart, Atlanta, Showroom #4-C-7. For more information, visit: www.loloirugs.com. Call: (866) 362-1424.
Furniture World Magazine-Business solutions for furniture retailers