Weekly Furniture Management Tip # 78 - A Good Leader...
Furniture Industry News Update -
Furniture World Magazine
See additional articles in this Furniture World Magazine Series
This week's "Good Leader" tips focus on how retail managers can manage risk to create forward momentum in retail organizations.
by Roy Miller, President
Country View Woodworking
A GOOD LEADER UNDERSTANDS....
- risk may lead to unintended consequences. So too – may failure to take risks.
- risks may separate the common from the uncommon enterprise.
- risks without results are not failure. It’s meaningful experience.
- involving associates in advance or initiating risk helps to encourage their desire to accomplish the end result.
- modest risk generates excitement in the workplace.
- controlled risk generates respect among associates.
These weekly “Monday Morning Management Tips” are jointly provided by both Country View Woodworking and Furniture World.
About Country View Woodworking: Did you know CVW customers can design a complete casual collection based on personal preference with a broad selection of table and chair styles, including buffets or galleries? Comments about these weekly tips can be directed to Roy Miller (Country View Woodworking http://www.cvwltd.com) care of firstname.lastname@example.org.
Furniture World Magazine-Business solutions for furniture retailers