Weekly Furniture Management Tip # 79 - A Good Leader...
Furniture Industry News Update -
by Roy Miller, President
Country View Woodworking
A GOOD LEADER UNDERSTANDS....
- cross-training reflects a personal interest in middle management.
- cross-training increases morale.
- specialization may lead to limited perspective.
- specialization may lead to stagnation in opportunity for advancement.
- coaching postures personnel to fill vacancies from within the organization.
- coaching trains through experience rather than theory or precepts.
These weekly “Monday Morning Management Tips” are jointly provided by both Country View Woodworking and Furniture World.
About Country View Woodworking:
Did you know CVW is a respected leader in new ideas and innovation of formal and casual dining furniture? Comments about these weekly tips can be directed to Roy Miller (Country View Woodworking http://www.cvwltd.com
) care of firstname.lastname@example.org
Furniture World Magazine-Business solutions for furniture retailers