Weekly Furniture Management Tip # 81 - A Good Leader...
Furniture Industry News Update -
Furniture World Magazine
See additional articles in this Furniture World Magazine Series
This week's "Good Leader" tips focus on what managers can do to encourage brainstorming and sharing ideas across their retail furniture store organizations.
Country View Woodworking
A GOOD LEADER ....
- employs and enjoys brainstorming among associates.
- understands that brainstorming encourages each employee to share meaningful ideas.
- realizes that brainstorming from frontline employees invites meaningful feedback regarding the marketplace.
- knows that brainstorming identifies meaningful topics that warrant discussion.
- is aware that brainstorming enhances communication among employees.
- is cognizant that brainstorming improves problem solving capabilities at all levels.
These weekly “Monday Morning Management Tips” are jointly provided by both Country View Woodworking and Furniture World.
About Country View Woodworking: Did you know CVW domestic, hardwood Amish products offer fashion-forward designs or customized individual pieces and groupings to respond to customer's personal preferences? Comments about these weekly tips can be directed to Roy Miller (Country View Woodworking http://www.cvwltd.com) care of email@example.com.
Furniture World Magazine-Business solutions for furniture retailers