Sealy's Premium Hero
Tempur Sealy International, Inc. (NYSE: TPX) announced recently that its Sealy brand is getting a refresh in 2017. The brand, known for its reliable support, is taking its classic style and comfort offerings to the next level by bringing better aesthetics, better support and better value to the market.
With a new look and feel combined with state-of-the-art engineering, the new Sealy product line will be the strongest refresh the brand has experienced in its 130-year history.
“Building on its trusted, tried-and-true reputation for offering durable, comfortable mattresses, this year we are taking a whole new approach by elevating Sealy product offerings from an aesthetics and engineering standpoint to bring even greater value to consumers,” said Scott Thompson, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer at Tempur Sealy. “The new brand visuals and premium design elements will help drive differentiation and ensure that there is no mistaking Sealy products on crowded retail floors.”
In addition to the new visual appeal of the brand, Sealy will offer two distinct product lines in 2017 – the Response line, which includes all innerspring mattresses, and the Conform line, which is Sealy’s memory foam line. The Hybrid line, which debuts in 2018, will bring together the best of both innerspring and foam materials.
Sealy’s Posturepedic Technology will be featured in the Performance and Premium Collections, offering the highest quality materials to target the right level of support for each area of the body. Sealy Posturepedic Technology provides back support and body alignment to deliver a comfortable night’s sleep. For years, Sealy has worked with orthopedic specialists to create products that deliver exceptional support and comfort.
Each product line includes three collections – Essentials, Performance and Premium – with unique features. All Performance and Premium Collection mattresses will feature a new Posturepedic Technology logo and revamped label that use visually compelling icons communicating benefits such as MoistureProtect™ (moisture-wicking) and SealyCool™ Gel Memory Foam.
In addition to getting upgraded visual treatments and improved design, the Performance and Premium Collections in the Response line will also feature the NEW DuraFlex™ Edge, offering a high-density, flexible coil border surrounding the mattress for improved durability and an even surface all across the top of the mattress, which means more sleep-able space.
The new Sealy brand architecture and design will assist retailers and RSAs as they attract customers to the brand, invite them to interact with the product on the floor, and choose which model is right for them. In addition, the Sealy brand will be launching a new video series for RSAs that showcases Sealy’s exclusive Posturepedic Technology with a series of lighthearted, visually driven demonstrations that highlight the product line’s high-quality, durable materials.
Sealy Product Lines:
- Response Line: A range of traditional innerspring products that offers responsive support. The spring system provides deep down support for your total body while allowing for better ease of movement.
- Posturepedic Technology™ includes additional foam in the mattress quilt center zone.
- Conform Line: A range of memory foam products that offers more conforming support. The combination of specialty foams adapt to your body’s unique shape to provide optimal support and pressure relief.
- Posturepedic Technology™ includes denser memory foam in the top layer center zone.
- Hybrid Line (Launching in 2018): A range of innerspring and memory foam that offers the responsive support of an innerspring mattress with the body-conforming comfort of memory foam for the best features of both. The combination of memory foam and coils deliver stable, lightly-conforming support.
- Posturepedic Technology™ includes additional memory foam and more coils in the center zone.
To learn more about Sealy mattresses and Posturepedic Technology, visit www.sealy.com
More about Tempur Sealy International, Inc: Tempur Sealy International, Inc. (NYSE: TPX) is the world's largest bedding provider. Tempur Sealy International, Inc. develops, manufactures and markets mattresses, foundations, pillows and other products. The Company's brand portfolio includes many highly recognized brands in the industry, including TEMPUR®, Tempur-Pedic®, Sealy®, Sealy Posturepedic® and Stearns & Foster®. World headquarters for Tempur Sealy International, Inc. is in Lexington, KY. For more information, visit http://www.tempursealy.com or call 800-805-3635.
Furniture World Magazine-Business solutions for furniture retailers