Over 154 Years of Service to the Furniture Industry
 Furniture World Logo

Consumers Looking For Lane

I'm looking for a Discontinued Lane Furniture Bed called China Passage (Queen). It is rattan and my client loves it! Any advice on how to locate one? megankryan@hotmail.com

Posted By Megan Ryan, 1/26/2005

Login to Reply to this Topic

Replies

From Celticwonder99, 9/23/2011  10:17 PM

Alas, my search for a king-size National Geographic West Indies Collection 4-poster has been fruitless. I just got married in August and my new husband is NOT having any part of my queen bed.b) We hoped to find a king and put the queen in our spare room, but no luck (sob) :o(

If anyone is interested, I have an entire West Indies collection suite: Queen Size 4-poster canopy, 2 night stands, large dresser with mirror and the tall, 6 drawer gentleman's dresser. I purchased the set in Canada in 2010 for $10,000 (40% off) from Lane furniture in Calgary. It's in absolutely MINT condition. Not a scratch.

If interested, I can send pictures. We are currently located just north of Denver in Colorado.

Make me an offer...who knows! :o)

Donna

veritas_99@hotmail.com

From Celticwonder99, 9/23/2011  10:06 PM

Greetings:

I was looking for a king size as well, but this one is a tad too far away but might work for you

http://charlotte.craigslist.org/fuo/2583135835.html

Donna

From Megan Ryan, 8/15/2011  8:21 PM

Hello, I am looking for the Lane National Geographic
West Indies collection King size poster bed. Any info would be great.

Tx
chad

From Ayanna Shippman, 6/19/2011  8:33 PM

I am looking for the Lane National Geographic South America Collection dresser. Any information will be greatly appreciated.

From Dina, 5/9/2011  1:00 AM

Hi!

Do you still have the bed? If so, where are you located and how much do you want for the bed?

Thanks !

From Marilyn, 2/23/2011  7:22 PM

I have a queen Lane China Passage bed in great shape if anyone is still looking for it!

From Kendra, 12/14/2010  7:19 PM

We're looking for the Lane National Geographic West Indies Poster/canopy bed (Queen Size). Thanks in advance for any info.

From John T, 7/28/2010  4:11 PM

Hi - sorry I have not looke dat this - I have queen sleigh, dressor and mirror, one nightstand and chest or drawers. Was really looking for another nightstand.

From Doria T., 6/22/2010  4:12 PM

I am looking for Lane discontinued King bed from the Country Estates collection. I purchase the set about 10 years ago and now I want the king bed instead of the queen. Does anyone know where i could find it??

From Elizabeth, 6/13/2010  4:11 PM

John T. Do you have the queen mountainside sleigh bed?
If so are you willing to sell it? what other pieces do you have?

From John T, 6/13/2010  9:09 AM

I have the mountainside set but am still looking for one nightstand - did you have any luck?

From Elizabeth, 4/17/2010  6:20 PM

I'm looking for the Lane Mountainside Sleigh Bed in Queen size two nightstands and dresser. Does anyone have any leads?

From Carolyn, 2/27/2010  10:56 PM

Subject: Lane "China Passage"
I am hoping that I can get a lead on the China Passage collection by Lane. It has been quite a while since the last post on this collection, but I'm hoping someone may know where I can still find the night stand, item 7447-32. This is a shot in the dark.

From Melanie, 2/9/2009  6:23 PM

I have a discontinued lane piece, its the Eddie Bauer Mountainside Bed King (which is what I think they quit making) two nightstands and dresser if anyone is interested. Email modonnell30@gmail.com I'm in North Gerogia.

From Joyce, 2/5/2008  8:54 AM

I am trying to locate a Lane Wakefield Sofa Table. I have contacted Lane but no help so far. Any Ideas?   

From Lindys Furniture, 1/22/2008  10:53 AM

We have the Lane Eddie Bauer Clock Coffee Table and End Tables in the Pine Finish if anyone is interested.

Thanks,
Lindy's Furniture
828-879-9732
www.lindysfurniture.com
sales@lindysfurniture.com

From Janice Frye, 2/5/2006  10:38 AM

I am looking for discountinued Lane, Eddie Bauer bedroom furniture. Is there a dealer who could help me? Thank you. Janice

From J. Reagan, 9/22/2005  2:29 PM

I am looking for a Lane love seat. Burgandy leather. My sofa model # is 55530/27- 40. It is 2 yr old and I want love seat to match. rickandjudy@valornet.com

From Laurie, 9/10/2005  7:06 PM

I am also looking for a discontinued Lane, Eddie Bauer bed for a set I purchased about 7 years ago. Susan, what was the name of the High Point dealer that sold discontinued Lane?? Maybe they might be able to help me. Thanks, Laurie klarthog@hotmail.com

From Susan Edwards, 7/20/2005  1:36 PM

I am looking for a lane bed that I saw about four years ago and has been discontinued. It is a rattan bed called China Passage and I need a king size. If anyone has any information on this bed or might have one to sell please contact me. Susan Edwards srbarber@netdoor.com

From susan edwards, 7/20/2005  11:20 AM

I too am looking for a China Passage bed (King). Why does a company quit making a bed that is so popular. I called a company in High Point, NC that carries discontinued Lane pieces and had a pictures of China Passasge on their web page and he said he has gotten hundred of calls about this very bed but had none. Maybe if Lane knew this they would put it back in production. Susan

From Liz Higgins, 2/8/2005  5:30 PM

I'm also looking for a discontinued Lane piece, and would be interested in how to start this search. I'm looking for a rattan/maple entertainment armoire, and don't have much more information than that. It is Asian inspired. Thanks for ANY help! Liz. ehiggins3@nc.rr.com

From Guest, 1/27/2005  3:50 PM

Your message is posted, but in general it is difficult and very time consuming to find specific used or discontinued furniture. - Russell