Over 154 Years of Service to the Furniture Industry
 Furniture World Logo

Consumers Seeking Discontinued Keller

I am trying to find 2 each, 4 drawer bedside nightstands by Keller Furniture in the Chestnut Creek Collection. Please contact me by email. Thanks!!!

Posted By Alex, 3/23/2005

Login to Reply to this Topic

Replies

From mjslsjsf, 10/15/2017  2:11 PM

I am looking to purchase a Keller Chestnut Creek King Panel Bed. Currently we have the collection with the queen and want to upsize. Please contact me at mjslsjsf@yahoo.com

From bwg, 8/20/2017  12:12 AM

I am in  Kansas City  and have the Keller  Chestnut Creek armoire for sale. Excellent condition. $800 OBO.  Buyer must be able to lift and haul.

From MH, 6/29/2017  7:21 PM

Looking for the Keller chestnut Creek armoire

From bgwigal, 6/29/2017  4:28 PM

I have a Queen Chestnut Creek poster bed and would like to trade for a King Panel or Poster 
Im in Jacksonville, FL

From bgwigal, 6/29/2017  4:26 PM

I have a Queen Chestnut Creek poster bed and would like to trade for a King Panel or Poster

From MH, 6/29/2017  2:09 PM

mchaulotte at gmail

From boulder gal, 6/29/2017  1:53 PM

I see there are many sell/trade posts for headboards but most are far east of where I live in Vancouver, WA.  Has anyone checked on shipping costs?  I really need a Queen panel headboard and can purchase or trade for my King size head and footboards.  If there's no rush, I can probably make the trade in person Fall 2017 as I drive from WA to FL.  skc1953@gmail.com

From Yyysky, 6/29/2017  1:45 PM

not too far, want to see any pics?
our mattress is about 2 yr old.
You can text me or call 918-808-2778

From MH, 6/29/2017  1:38 PM

KC, MO

From Yyysky, 6/29/2017  12:33 PM

I am in tulsa, you?

From MH, 6/29/2017  10:20 AM

Yyysky... Where are you located?

From Yyysky, 6/29/2017  9:41 AM

we have a panel queen size, would trade for a king

From MH, 6/18/2017  12:30 AM

ISO Keller chestnut queen size bed. I have a king Keller panel I'd like to trade

From MH, 6/18/2017  12:29 AM

ISO Keller chestnut queen size bed. I have a king Keller panel I'd like to trade

From MH, 6/18/2017  12:28 AM

From otfw, 1/21/2017  2:51 PM

i have a king chestnut creek canopy bed, but we lost the canopy rails two moves ago.  i had looked everywhere for replacements and was about to decide to have some made when i found out we were moving again.

long story, short:  our bedroom in the new house has weird ceilings due to it being a converted attic.  in order for our bed to fit, it would have to be about 4' away from the wall.  we had thought about selling the bed and getting a new one, but i would also be happy to do an even trade for a king  chestnut creek panel bed.

if anyone is interested in buying or trading, let me know!  honestly, i'm not even sure what a fair price would be so any advice about that would be appreciated, too. :-)

From thrivewithkarla, 12/15/2016  11:44 AM

I am located in North Dakota and looking for 1 of the Chestnut Creek night stands.  kk9704@gmail.com

From Craftygal3582, 8/7/2016  12:21 PM

I am looking for keller chestnut Creek nightstands or bedside chests I need 2 if you have them please respond with photos.
Thank you

From skconnell, 6/11/2015  3:40 PM

I live in Portland OR and am looking for a Chestnut Creek Queen size bed frame with the iron trim on headboard.  Please email me:  skc1953@gmail.com

From duggy2233, 10/25/2014  9:44 AM

Hello,

Wondered if there are any Keller Chestnut Creek King beds available for sale?

Would be interested in either panel or sleigh.  May also be interested in additional pieces - dressers or bedside chest.

Reply to Mark.

duggy@gate.net

Thanks.

From duggy2233, 9/21/2014  5:48 PM

Hello,

Wondered if there are any Keller Chestnut Creek King beds available for sale?

Would be interested in either panel or sleigh.  May also be interested in additional pieces - dressers or end tables.

Reply to Mark.

Thanks.

From jason.anthony, 2/23/2014  8:05 AM

I'm looking to purchase some Keller manufacturing bedroom furniture that is part of the PGA tour series.  I have sleigh bed, armoire, and nightstand and would love to find the dresser and other pieces.   email me at jason.l.anthony@uth.tmc.edu

From wedwings, 1/1/2014  7:41 PM

I am seeking one Keller Oak nightstand 2650.  Pls contact me lewis.thrasher@hotmail.com

From bgwigal, 8/31/2013  4:10 PM

I have a Keller Chestnut Creek dbl pedestal table, 6 side Windsor back chairs and 2 arm chairs. I also have the matching Hutch and buffet. Please contact bgwigal@comcast.net if interested.

From sfink9370, 1/22/2013  12:49 PM

I am looking for 1 Keller Transitions nightstand.  Please email at sfink9370@aol.com if you have one available.

From larry coker, 12/27/2012  1:51 PM

I HAVE A BED SIDE CHEST #2650 ALSO #2690 DRESSER AND WING MIRRIOR #2621 ALSO #2630 QUEEN BED IT HAD SOME DAMAGE TO THE FOOT BOARD WERE THE RAILS CONNECT FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT ME LCOKER9@HOTMAIL.COM.

From Deb, 8/26/2012  6:49 PM

I am looking for  a Keller Chestnut Creek dresser (and possibly the tri-wing mirror). Please email me debnew1@hotmail.com

From blaidesmom, 5/31/2012  10:00 AM

I have a Keller Chestnut Creek Queen Panel headboard/footboard with the metal scroll for sale.  I am in Odenton, MD.  You can contact me at blaidesmom@yahoo.com

From Guest, 8/16/2011  11:11 AM

I have a Keller Chestnut Creek Buffet for sale in Indianapolis, Indiana. Has 7 drawers and 2 doors with shelves. It's 60" wide, 19" deep and 38 1/2" high. Could be used as bed room dresser also. Asking $350.00 cash. See pictures on Craigs List at Indianapolis, Indiana, under Furniture, under Keller. Put ad in today Aug,16th,2011. Will remove when sold. Thanks.

From Guest, 7/12/2011  4:26 PM

I am looking for a Chestnut Creek Dresser. Anyone with one or information please contact me at this e-mail address.

From BILL, 6/15/2011  5:11 PM

I am looking for Keller dinning Chestnut Creek chairs. Both side and captains.KMC 2507

From Edie, 6/5/2011  11:18 AM

Hello - Looking for Chestnut Creek nightstand - 4 drawer with pullout shelf - Live in SW Michigan; will pickup. Thanks!

From Darlene, 5/26/2011  6:41 AM

I have a several pieces of Chestnut Creek available. I am moving to a smaller home and must sell some of my furniture. If interested please email darlene.seidel@att.net.

Double Pedestal Dining Table with 2 leaves.
8 Side Chairs
Lighted China Cabinet

I also have several bedroom pieces. I'm not sure which pieces are going and which are staying yet. If you are looking for something in particular, let me know. I am located in the Metro Atlanta area. You will have to pick up the furniture or arrange for its shipping.

From melissa, 4/17/2011  10:57 PM

I have a Chestnut Creek double pedestal table with 2 leaves & 4 side chairs and an open hutch for sale in Michigan. If anyone is interested please email at melsbahnke@yahoo.com

From Tim Dwyer, 4/14/2011  8:55 PM

I am seeking info on a Keller dining table and 6 chairs.There is a small plaque on the upper corner of one leg saying PGA Open. The table is approximately 42"x66" with room for one 66" leaf.It appears to be hickory and in fairly good condition

From Susan Fowler, 4/14/2011  1:01 AM

I only need one three draw nightstand in the sunset bay whitewash collection. Please reply to my e-mail if you have any suggestions.

Thanks

From ann akers, 4/4/2011  7:21 PM

I have a Keller PGA display coffee table, & 2 PGA end tables that I am interested in selling. I can be contacted @ theteamstersrule@yahoo.com location Punta Gorda, FL thank you, Ann

From Melinda, 4/3/2011  7:42 PM

I fogot to give my email address it is sdbmsb@frontier.com

From melinda, 4/3/2011  7:40 PM

I have a bedroom collection that I think is the chestnut group. If you think you have this group you can email me or call me at 812 952-2392 and decribe it and then we talk about instead of email back a forth.   I also have some transitions collection pieces in my livingroom. I am looking for windsor chairs for my kitchen table and bar stools. If you can help let me know.

From DONNA, 3/23/2011  1:28 PM

I live in the central part of Louisiana and I have a keller, king sized chestnut creek with iron scroll on headboard, panel bed with side rails, the two matching bedside tables, the gentlemens chest, the triple dresser with iron scroll on top of three beveled mirrors, the armoire chest and entertainment piece that sits on top of chest for sale. If interested please email me at baringerdonna@yahoo.com. Thank You!!!

From Kimberly, 3/19/2011  12:07 PM

I am looking for Keller PGA sawgrass poster bed in king and nightstands to coordinate with pieces already have. contact me @ kamjansen@dishmail.net. Thanks!

From Theresa, 2/28/2011  1:29 PM

I have a Keller chestnut creek lighted china hutch I want to sell anyone interested please contact me @ibsk8n940@sbcglobal.net

From Theresa, 2/28/2011  1:28 PM

I have a Keller chestnut creek lighted china hutch I want to sell anyone interested please contact me, thanks

From Denise M. Greer, 2/18/2011  7:11 PM

We just received news from the moving company that our chest of drawers made by Keller, (style: Chestnut Creek) is official lost and can't be found. I live in southern Georgia and am now hunting to replace it. Please email me: socalgirl51@gmail.com if you happen to have this same chest of drawers and are interested in selling it. kindest regards dmg

From Kathy Hagan, 2/12/2011  3:56 PM

My email address is haganboysx3@yahoo.com Please contact me if you have the ladder back chairs to the culpepper county Keller dining collection for sell. Would really like to have 4 more. Thanks.

From Kathy Hagan, 2/12/2011  3:27 PM

I am looking for 4 of the ladder back chairs in the Keller Culpepper County collection. Please let me know if you have some for sell. Thanks alot

From Larry, 1/23/2011  8:18 PM

Larry, I am looking for one nightstand and some kind of dresser (ie acorn). If you still have them available please contact me.

Bonnie
paulinhome@charter.net

From Linda, 1/17/2011  7:30 PM

Need Chestnut Creek bedroom pieces. Looking for two (2) nightstands, chests, dresser. ltrussell@charter.net

From larry, 1/6/2011  9:51 PM

I am a small furniture manufacturer, located in Branson, Mo. I would be willing to duplicate some of the items in the Chestnut Creek collection. If anyone has any Keller catalogs, that would be very helpful. I have the queen bed, nightstands, and dresser. If anyone is interested in this service, contact me at larry@2hutchens.com

From Rhonda smith, 1/1/2011  9:09 AM

I purchased an armoiur or wardrobe (had space for a television or hang ing clothes),drawers and shelves inside years ago for my son's bedroom because his closet space was taken up with a chimney -Keller. When he got married and left home I let he and his wife take for their home. I have been trying to find another one like it since.

If anyone has one which they will sell, or know where one is, please.......let me know. I am willing to pay well for it.

Thajnk you.

From Marilyn, 12/30/2010  2:17 PM

Looking for Keller Chestnut Creek Bedside Chest #2650. Must be in good condition. Willing to pay shipping charges. marilyn.d.crowe@gmail.com

From Tiffany, 12/29/2010  9:39 PM

Hi, Iam selling The Oak Royal Collection from Keller, It includes the Hutch, table, 2 leafs, 6 chairs. Iam selling this set for $1000.00 obo. Located in Southern Illinois. Please e-mail me if interested. tljonest7@yahoo.com

From Bart, 12/9/2010  8:57 PM

We are searching for additional pieces in the keller chestnut creek collection...especially interested in an additional four drawer nightstand and the tall dresser (is it called the chesser???) Please don't hesitate to contact if you are selling or know of these items within 400 miles of phoenix...Thankyou   E-mail teamdavison1@aol.com

From Laurie, 12/3/2010  12:27 PM

I'm looking for a Keller Chestnut Creek king-size panel bed. If you can help, please email me at lauriesigler@hotmail.com. Thanks!

From Cindy, 12/3/2010  10:23 AM

I have a Keller Chestnut Creek queen size sleigh bed for sale. Southern Indiana area.

From Amy, 11/15/2010  7:21 PM

I have a Keller Chestnut Creek armoire and queen sized post bed with iron scroll work for sale. amybarton@bellsouth.net

From Amy, 11/15/2010  7:19 PM

I have a Keller Chestnut Creek armoire and queen sized post bed with iron scroll work for sale.

From Curtis, 11/12/2010  8:56 PM

Seeking Keller Chestnut Creek king size panel bed with scroll iron work. Have out grown queen, which is for sale or trade if my hunt is successful. Will need pictures please: curtis_j_bryant@hotmail.com

From Karl S, 10/10/2010  4:32 PM

I am looking for two more side chairs for my Keller"English Royale" Diningroom set. The chair backs are the "Parrots Beak" style. I believe the original catalog number was # 9505. the clour is cherry maple with "shell" fabric on the seat. Please e-mail me at karl@invoicediscounter.com

From Shirene, 9/30/2010  4:37 PM

I have a Keller sideboard for sale. It has two drawers and two doors and was purchased 9-4-2007. It is from the Transition collection. I will be posting this on Kansas City Craigslist on October 1, 2010 with pictures. This has a bakers rack which I'm not sure is Keller. I have gone through a divorce and living in a smaller place. If interested please email me at hoppybnme@yahoo.com

From Sharon, 9/20/2010  10:51 PM

Still looking for Keller Chestnut Creek chests/pieces. Email me at Abrey1@new.rr.com (Wisconsin)

From Steve, 9/18/2010  12:51 AM

Looking for Keller Chestnut Creek sleigh bed (queen). CBR at sscharf 'at' catt.com.

From Sharon, 9/17/2010  11:17 PM

I am looking for a Keller Chestnut Creek chest. I know there are several sizes and styles. I would be interested to hear what's out there. I live in Wisconsin.

From Shannon, 9/17/2010  3:33 PM

continuation of post from 9/3/2010: If you are interested in the Chestnut Creek King size panel bed or dresser with trifold mirror, and live near Michigan, e-mail me at shannonboyd@wowway.com.

From Shannon, 9/3/2010  10:17 AM

I am selling a king size five-panel bed with wrought iron scroll work, head board, rails and foot-board, from the Keller Chestnut Creek Collection. Also selling the triple dresser with tri-fold, beveled mirror with wrought iron scroll work at the top. I live in Michigan.

From Chris, 8/31/2010  6:19 PM

Hey Carnella,
All the brass from the Chestnut Creek Collection and many other Keller collections came from Keeler Brass, 955 Godfrey S.W., Grand Rapids, MI 49503.
I'm confident this information is accurate as it came from a representative at Keller in Coryndon, IN when I was building my home and wanted to match the hardware.
I'm sure if you contacted Keeler Brass and told them what you needed, since Keller is no longer in business and having a propietary contract, I'm sure they would be able to sell you the pull that you need.
Hope this helps you and anyone else needing the information.

From Clay, 8/30/2010  9:01 PM

I have the tv armoire top to a chest of drawers in the Keller line. I'm not sure but I think it is the Chestnut Creek. I am only interested in selling the tv armoire topper.

I have picture if interested.

I'm in Arkansas.

From Linda, 8/30/2010  8:21 PM

Am looking for two (2) NIGHTSTANDS, and a triple
DRESSER to match my Keller Chestnut Creek king sleigh bed. Would also be interested in other bedroom pieces.
We live in Georgia.

From Jenni, 7/23/2010  11:46 PM

I have Culpepper County Double Pedestal Table and 4 ladderback side chairs and 2 ladderback arm chairs for sale. I live in Northeast Arkansas. If intersted, please email carclay@sbcglobal.net.

From Rudy, 7/18/2010  5:44 PM

I am looking for a dresser, verticle or triview mirror and a nightstand for Keller Chestnut Creek collection. Must be in good condition. email at drbaerwald@sbcglobal.net with prices and location.
thanks, rudy

From Carnella, 7/16/2010  4:12 PM

Has anyone been successful in finding replacement hardware for Keller furniture? If so, I would appreciate knowing how/where you were able to do this as one of the pulls on our entertainment unit just broke in half! Thanks!
Carmella

From Vineyard, 7/12/2010  9:05 AM

Would like to sell our Keller Dining Set it is in very Good Condition! Table, Chairs, Leaf, Hutch, and Lighted China cabinet. We are located in Kentucky. You can email at jandtvineyard2@insightbb.com for additional info..

From Mel, 7/6/2010  9:50 PM

We are selling a Keller Dining Set in good condition. Includes 6 chairs, hutch and table. There is one leaf included with the table. Located in Virginia. You can reach us at starlight7003@yahoo.com.

From Kathy H, 6/17/2010  3:21 PM

I have a Culpepper corner china cabinet about 20 years old. Excellent condition. Located south of Houston, TX. Contact me at kwh1219@live.com

From Heidi G, 6/11/2010  5:44 PM

I have a chestnut creek queen headboard with rails and footboard for sale. I am looking for a 4 drawer night stand if anyone has one for sale. I am in the St. Louis area. STL3@earthlink.net Thanks

From Carla, 5/30/2010  5:26 PM

Selling a Keller PGA Tour dresser with mirror and armoire, If interested email me at carla_hemlin@hotmail.com

From Brenda, 5/26/2010  3:04 PM

I am looking for pieces to add to my queen bed with two end tables. I want a dresser with mirror, a chesser, and/or an entertainment hutch. Unfortunately, I am in Toronto, ON, Canada. Anyone within a couple of hours, please contact me.

From bob, 5/8/2010  3:16 PM

are you interested in selling the bed alone? Is it the sleigh bed? Please respond to arlstewart55@aol.com

From Greg, 5/7/2010  11:19 PM

I am seeking a Keller Chestnut Creek Dresser with the tri-view mirror. If you have one for sale or know of one, please e-mail me at silvermallard@1scom.net

From Bob, 5/1/2010  7:06 PM

I have a Keller Chestnut Creek King Bed (Headboard, Footboard, & 3 Rails, Model #2633), a Nightstand (Model #2650), and a Tall Dresser (Model #2661) for sale.
I am in the Los Angeles area.
Interested parties please E Mail to: 2Wahoo@GMail.com

From Allen, 4/30/2010  8:53 PM

I have the Chestnut Creek queen bed, nightstands, dresser with mirror and chest. I am interested in the entertainment center, desk, or the chesser. AB

From Terry, 4/28/2010  7:02 PM

I have a Keller Culpepper County Dining room set for sale. Buffet and lighted hutch cabinet, dining (gathering) table with 2 leaves, 2 armed and 6 ladder back chairs with pads. Moving to smaller home, excellent condition. Located in North Georgia

From Rachel, 4/27/2010  10:10 AM

Bob - Sorry for your loss. We originally only purchased one transitions nightstand because of space limitations. However, we now have enough room and I would have been looking for one additional nightstand. Would you be willing to sell just one?

From Cheryl, 4/24/2010  4:22 PM

Looking for Cherry pub chairs product# 4503. These are tall bar stool with slat backs. Contact zackmom03@yahoo.com

From Cheryl, 4/24/2010  4:19 PM

I have a Chestnut Creek chesser and tri-fold mirror with scroll near Pensacola, Florida $500 for both. E-mail zackmom03@yahoo.com

From Michelle, 4/18/2010  7:58 AM

I have a beautiful Keller Queen panel bed w/the iron scroll on the headboard. I have the footboard and wood rails as well. It is a beautiful bed but I'm ready to sell it to someone who may be missing a piece to their beautiful Keller bedroom collection. Email me for photos and more information. I will reply to emails promptly.

Located in Georgia :)

Thank you :)

From Bob, 4/6/2010  5:39 PM

I have a Keller Transitions queen size Slat Bed, (headboard with attached metal frame, no footboard), 2 –Night Stands (each with 2 full-width drawers and a pull-out tray), a Drawer Dresser (6 drawers, bottom drawers have cedar bottoms.), a Landscape mirror. Purchased new in 2002. My wife died and I need to down size. I can supply photos or more info. Located in Denver-Boulder, Colorado area.

From Paul, 3/29/2010  9:20 PM

Looking for a Keller Chestnut Creek King Sleigh Bed and other Chestnut Creek bedroom furniture. If you are in the Southeast drop me an email I have a truck and trailer and will pick-up. Thanks!

From kristine, 3/15/2010  7:14 PM

I'm looking for draw pulls pulls chestnut creek collection!!!

From Wendi, 3/9/2010  9:44 PM

I am looking for a china cabinet (lower and upper piece)for Keller Culpepper County line. email wendinmatt@yahoo.com thanks.

From Susan, 3/8/2010  4:44 PM

Need the 2 night stands from the Sunset Bay Collection whitewash. Please email at sde4@verizon.net

From Jennifer, 3/3/2010  12:07 PM

The items are from the Chestnut Creek collection.

From Jennifer, 3/3/2010  12:05 PM

I have a King Size panel bed with iron scroll, two nightstands, and a dresser with a triple mirror for sale. All in really good condition. You will have to pick up, not responsible for shipment or deliver. E-mail me at jjones1124@yahoo.com.

From Amy, 2/22/2010  10:54 PM

Keller dining room set for sale. Excellent condition. 4 chairs and leaf. Suzanne Davis collection #7331. Pictures available. Located in Madison, WI. Not responsible for shipment or delivery. a.becher@sbcglobal.net

From Jayson, 2/21/2010  9:17 PM

I am looking for the Keller 4-drawer bedside chest # 2650. Please e-mail me at j.minio@hotmail.com if anyone is willing to sell one! I have one already with a dresser and if I can't find the matching one I would be also willing to sell my two items. Cheers!

Jayson

From Jeff, 2/16/2010  2:26 PM

I have found the 2 nightstands. Thanks for all the replys.

From Kathy, 2/2/2010  3:09 PM

E-mail me at jrgnsnkm@gmail.com if you can tell me anything about the collection this is from. I am in the western suburbs of Chicago.Thank you

From Kathy, 2/2/2010  2:24 PM

I have an oak buffet from Keller with the 3 doors, 3 drawers with porcelain knobs and the hutch has the simulated etched glass 3 door lighted top. I would say it is a medium oak. I bought this in the 80's new, but cannot remember the collection name. How can I find out what this is and what I paid for it. I can't remember that either, but may be interested in selling it.

From Pam, 1/31/2010  12:56 AM

email at pamstation@yahoo

From Pam, 1/31/2010  12:53 AM

I am selling a Keller Culpeper County Dining Collection: Table with 2 leaves, 6 Ladder Back Chairs,2 arm chairs,buffet and lighted hutch. Image at Google images, just type "Keller Culpepper County" in search
will consider all reasonable offers. I live in Springfield,Mo

From Brenda Hatch, 1/29/2010  1:59 PM

I am wanting to purchase a dresser and highboy or entertainment centre for the Chestnut Creek bedroom set. I am located in Toronto, Canada.

From Betty S, 1/27/2010  11:07 PM

Wanting to buy 2 corner china cabinets made by Keller the culpepper style.I live outside of the Memphis ,Tn area.If you have these please email me with price

From Laura, 1/18/2010  7:58 AM

I am looking for a Keller Chestnut Creek king sleigh or panel bed. lauranostrowski@hotmail.com Thanks!!

From Laura, 1/18/2010  7:57 AM

I am looking for a Keller hestnut Creek king sleigh or panel bed. Thanks!!

From Karen, 1/17/2010  3:19 PM

Please contact kkrupinski@comcast.net if you are selling any Keller Chestnut Creek pieces of furniture. I am in the Chicago, Illinois area. Thank you.

From Karen, 1/17/2010  3:14 PM

I am looking for Keller Chestnut Creek dresser and night stand. If you have any pieces from Keller Chestnut Creek, please contact if you are selling. I am in the Chicago area.

From Jeff, 1/8/2010  11:49 AM

I am looking for two night stands in the Keller Chestnut Creek collection. Dallas area but will travel.

From Jules, 1/6/2010  1:00 AM

Keller Culpepper County collection - I am looking for 2-4 additional ladder back chairs. 708-917-6374

From Sandra, 12/30/2009  11:57 AM

Looking for hunt table from culpepper county collection.

From grace, 12/15/2009  6:32 PM

I am looking for 2 side chairs by Keller. The number on the bottom is 8507.

From janet, 11/18/2009  10:06 AM

Does anyone know if there was a chest of drawers to accompany the Colonial Heirloom Bedroom Collection? If so,does anyone have one for sale?

From andy, 11/17/2009  9:12 PM

I have a Keller Chestnut Creek Entertainment Deck someone can have for $50.00. Local pick up in Iowa Falls, Iowa. It has some damage but displays well. Most of damage is to the inside removable TV stand which could be fixed or replace. I have lots of photos if interested. andygoodner@gmail.com

From janet, 11/14/2009  3:53 PM

Vickey, we are in Shawnee Kansas, a suburb of Kansas City. The set showed today, however, the buyer only wants my table and chairs, not the buffet/hutch. Not sure if I want to split them? jnickum@everestkc.net

From vickey, 11/11/2009  12:40 PM

janet I am interested in the set. Where are you located? vickey jerry_vickey@hotmail.com

From janet, 11/8/2009  5:59 PM

I am selling my Keller Culpeper County Dining Collection: Table with leaf x2 (seats 10), 10 Ladder Back Chairs,Custom Table Pads, Buffet with Lighted Hutch. All pieces in excellent condition. I am interested in buying a Colonial Heirloom Chest and Nightstand.

From Guest, 11/4/2009  11:40 AM

karumptz@gmail.com

From Karen, 11/4/2009  11:38 AM

I have the Keller "Transitions" bedroom set. I'm looking to change from a Queen Slat to a King Slat bed.
Can anyone help? I will trade my queen for a king. Will travel to purchase King slat bed.

From Ella, 10/31/2009  9:28 AM

hello. i am moving and my furniture is way too big.purchased in 04', i have for sale:

SUNSET BAY KELLER KING WHITE WASHED SOLID OAK
-CANOPY BED WITH COLUMNS
-NIGHTSTAND
-ARMOIR WITH ENTERTAINMENT CENTER TOP
-CHEST OF DRAWERS WITH TRIFOLD MIRROR TOP

taking offers i will update with photos soon.
perkol8er1@aim.com
~Ella

From Jim, 10/28/2009  8:29 AM

We have a Keller King Canopy Bed for sell.
I have pictures, it is in GREAT Shape!!!!
jtwalden@sit-co.net

From Ken, 10/18/2009  2:08 PM

To contact Ken - kjs0001@comcast.net

From Ken, 10/18/2009  2:07 PM

Keller Chestnut Creek (50% of original prices)
Queen Panel Bed w Metal Scrollwork ($550)
Dresser (64x19x39) w/ Triview Mirror w/ Metal Scrollwork ($950)
All pieces like new!! Will take $1250 for the set.

From Rich Darcy, 10/14/2009  10:52 PM

We have a 2 pc. Keller china closet that matches Pulaski Keepsake furniture line in oak. It has simulated lead glass, porcelain knobs and lighted glass shelves. DOes anyone know what Keller furniture line/style it is called?

From Frank, 9/30/2009  7:35 PM

I have a Keller china cabinet in perfect condition. I believe it's cherry wood, but not certain. It's two pieces. The base being 26" tall, the hutch is 54", for a total height of 84". It's beatiful, with crystal shelves and two interior lights. Have pictures if anyone is interested in buying. I live in Chandler, Arizona. Email is maditalian@cox.net

From Deborah, 9/25/2009  1:55 PM

I am looking at selling my Keller Chestnut Creek King Size Panel Bed with Iron Scroll on the headboard. I also have a night table and a dresser with mirror.

If anyone is interested, please email me @ deblwbt@hotmail.com

From Jim, 9/25/2009  9:54 AM

Marisela Do you still have any of the Anniversary dresser? I'm interested if you do!!! Thanks
jtwalden@sit-co.net

From janet, 9/24/2009  10:34 PM

I am looking to buy 2 nightstands from Keller Chestnut Creek collection. Please email jrtbow@aol.com thanks!

From david, 9/14/2009  6:43 PM

I would to purchase a keller table with six or eight chairs. e-mail me at tughsmanpa@rocketmail.com w pics

From David, 9/14/2009  6:40 PM

I would like a keller table and chairs any style as long as they are in good condition. 6 to 8 chairs

From Sandra, 9/7/2009  6:09 AM

Looking for Culpepper County hunt table. Email sandynkr@yahoo.com

From Sandra, 9/7/2009  6:07 AM

Looking for Keller Culpepper County hunt table.

From Ruth, 8/22/2009  6:14 PM

Looking to buy a King size bed in the Keller Chestnut Creek collection. Please email if you have one for sale. Thanks. ash9009@verizon.net

From don bloom, 8/9/2009  11:49 PM

email me @ donaldsbloom@msn.com

From don bloom, 8/9/2009  11:48 PM

I have two (2) Culpeper county lazy suzans. They are both from showroom floor. Never used in a house just as a display. Have some slight scratches due to items placed on them as decoration. $40 each cost over $100 new. Will ship buyer pays shipping costs.

From Sue, 7/23/2009  9:17 PM

I am looking for bed steps to the Chestnut Creek bedroom collection. Please contact me at szycute@aol.com Thank you.

From jules, 7/4/2009  3:23 AM

Keller Culpepper County collection - I am looking for 2-4 additional ladder back chairs. 708-917-6374

From Bob Piescik, 7/1/2009  4:22 PM

I have for sale:

1 Chestnut Creek Dinning Room table and six chairs, with two extensions, two of the chairs are captains style chairs.
also,
1 Queen size Chestnut Creek Bedroom Set with the night stand tables as well. Everything is there.

Both sets are in mint condition. If interested please email me at rpiescik@comcast.net or call my cell at 603-860-0863.

Thank you.

From Brent, 6/28/2009  1:10 PM

I am looking for pieces of the Keller Chestnut Creek Dining room collection. I need a hutch/buffet/china cabinet. I'm not sure if they made bar stools for this set, but I need four of those as well if they are out there.

Please contact me at mylosparents@hotmail.com.

From jerry, 6/23/2009  1:18 AM

I have a complete keller culpepper county dining room set in almost brand new condition for sale. It includes the table and 6 side ladder back chairs, 2 captain chairs, both leaves for the table, and a mint condition buffet and hutch for the top of the buffet. Serious inquiries only please. My email is jerry9182@yahoo.comm

From Larry, 6/21/2009  1:20 PM

Looking for two windsor dining chairs in the cheastnut creek collection also two armchairs in the same to finish out a collection. Thanks, Larry

From Rene, 6/2/2009  10:13 AM

Im looking for pieces to the Keller Sunset Bay Collection in pecan. The most important one im looking for is a King Size Column Bed with WOOD canopy in pecan, model 3637W3837W. Will pay excellent price for one in perfect condition. please email ryf@nycap.rr.com

From Marisela Salazar, 5/26/2009  8:05 AM

I have 10+ 2 jewelry drawer Keller dresser, manufactured as a 100th anniversary edition in 1995.
Perfect condition that I would like to sell.
If you are interesenting.
Please contact me.
I live in Katy, Texas.
Marisela
marisela_77449@yahoo.com

From Brett, 5/25/2009  3:40 PM

I have a Keller Chestnut Creek King Size panel bed for sale, headboard, footboard and rails in exellent condition with no damage. 2500.00 obo located in ST. Louis, Missouri area. I can help you find a shipper also. email gatewaydad@sbcglobal.net with interest or for picture's.
Thanks

From Rosey, 5/19/2009  5:58 PM

looking for a keller "transition collection" king size headboard and footboard. thomrosen6@charter.net

From thomas rosenow, 5/19/2009  5:55 PM

Looking for a keller furniture "transitions collection" king size slate headboard and footboard

From BigSky, 5/13/2009  11:52 PM

Tim I might be able to help you out. Where are you located? Email me if you want pictures, fmsisto@comcast.net.

From Rose, 5/9/2009  11:19 AM

I too would like to find Keller Chestnut Creek bedroom furniture. Any pieces may be of interest. I am in Northeastern Wisconsin. Oops - don't know if my email address came through. Contact Rose at dprah@aol.com

From Rose, 5/9/2009  11:14 AM

I too would like to find Keller Chestnut Creek bedroom furniture. Any pieces may be of interest. I am in Northeastern Wisconsin.

From michelle, 4/23/2009  10:08 PM

I have the keller culpeper county table and chairs for sale. Table two leaves and 6 side chairs. Could possibly get 2 more side chairs if needed. Located in New York. Contact Michelle tiggergrrl23@hotmail.com

From Tim, 4/23/2009  2:49 PM

Im looking for a King Size bed in Keller Chestnut series

From Cyndi, 4/22/2009  11:54 PM

I am looking for 2 Chestnut Creek bedside chests (#2650) to finish my collection. Please contact me at cyndiferg@verizon.net ASAP.   Thank you!!

From Cindy, 4/10/2009  4:44 PM

It's me Cindy again. I forgot to post my email OOPS!
cindyjolsen@gmail.com
If you have any of the Chestnut Creek bedroom pieces I mentioned in above post and would like to sell them I am very interested. Thank you!!

From Cindy, 4/10/2009  4:39 PM

I live in middle Tennessee and I am looking for Chestnut Creek bedroom pieces. Dresser, chest with mirror, night tables and wardrobe. Thanks !

From Lori, 3/29/2009  7:25 PM

Looking for pieces from the Sunset Bay collection, pecan finish prefered.

From Mary Crannell, 3/20/2009  12:53 PM

I have a beautiful medium oak table with 4 chairs and 2 side chairs with arms. It is in great condition and was manufactured about 1988. The back of the slatted chairs have a nice flower engraved and the skirt of the table has the same decor. The oval table comes with 3 12" leaves and perfect for large holiday dinners. Without the leaves, the table measures app. 40" x 60". The chairs are upolstered in a tasteful wine/beige weave. This set is available in Michigan. I can be reached at cranberry1095@myway.com

From Cathy, 3/14/2009  7:39 AM

My email is cjrosemeyer@embarqmail.com

From Cathy, 3/14/2009  7:37 AM

I have a Keller Chestnut Creek queen size panel bed #2632 and the Wardrobe #2671 for sale. I live in Florida.

From Kathy, 3/11/2009  6:00 PM

Keller Country ladderback sidechairs (5508). Need 4 of them. Please contact me with any information. Thanks. haganboysx3@yahoo.com

From kathy, 3/11/2009  5:53 PM

Really, Really want the Keller Culpepper Country ladderback chairs. (4 of them)Please contact me @ haganboysx3@yahoo.com

From Jenni, 3/7/2009  2:43 PM

I have a Keller Culpepper County oblong table with 3 leaves with the ladderback chairs (2 arm chairs and 4 side chairs). Chairs in better shape than table. Kids have been hard on the tabletop. One of the side chairs has a small plug taken out of the bottom of a back leg. Other than that chairs are in great shape. I can sell the chairs separately. I live in northeast Arkansas. Make me an offer via email if interested. carclay@sbcglobal.net

From Karl, 2/24/2009  8:20 PM

I have the following KELLER CHESTNUT CREEK furniture pieces for sell: Two #2650 Bedside Chest (nightstand 24"W x 16"D x 29"H) with 4 drawers and a pull out shelf,
One #2690 Dresser (larger dresser 64x19x39 with no doors and bigger drawers), One #2621 Wing Mirror (1 large mirror pane and 2 wing mirror panes with wood slats at top 54x40), One Queen Panel Bed (solid wood panels with metal scroll work at top, One Entertainment deck (2 doors and TV shelf 49x24x40). I'm located in Tampa Florida. Please email me at fleetwoodk@yahoo.com

From Wm. Cordes, 2/20/2009  1:19 PM

I have for sale an extra brand new unopen box, Keller item #2624A. Chestnut Creek Vertical mirror W-29" x H-46 1/2".   It has the metal scroll work on the frame, glass is beveled.
Original price was $370.00
Please make an offer on my e-mail.

From Kendal, 2/19/2009  11:45 PM

Darlene I am interested what is your email address?

From Darlene, 2/13/2009  9:06 PM

I have a Keller "Transitions" Bedroom chest with entertainment deck I am willing to part with. It was the only piece of the line I bought. I didn't realize they were going out of business until it was too late.
The piece is in excellent (like new) condition. I am in Texas. If you're interested make me an offer. I have the receipt I paid $2416.00

From Lynn, 1/31/2009  1:19 PM

I am looking for Keller PGA Tour Bedroom Furniture. I need a dresser, mirror and chest of drawers. My e mail is LakeLNG@windstream.net.

From Nancy, 1/31/2009  11:52 AM

I am looking for a Chestnut Creek buffet or the country cabinet. Located in Texas. Please contact me at nmabry@peoplescom.net. Thanks!

From Edwin Young, 1/18/2009  7:46 PM

Hi I'm looking for new or good condition Keller Chestnut Creek King Panel or Sleigh Bed. youngealk@yahoo.com. Thanks!

From Todd, 1/17/2009  10:33 AM

Looking for Keller King Chesnut Creek Sleigh Bed. Please email @toddmarquardt@sbcglobal.net. Or does anyone know a bed that is still made that would be good match?

From Sandie, 1/12/2009  8:21 AM

I have in mint condition the Keller PGA Tour complete dining set with 6 chairs and buffet with lighted hutch as well as a queen size bed and dresser. If interested please email me at sneffplace@aol.com I am in Middletown, DE and you would be responsible for pick up. Thank you.

From Jennifer, 1/10/2009  1:02 AM

I am looking for two Traditions dining room chairs and hutch or buffet. I am located in Texas. You can email me at threethings@inbox.com

From leslie, 1/6/2009  6:59 PM

oops... a good point!!
;)

thanks for pointing this out... i'm thinking i wouldn't have been too successful if i hadn't had this pointed out...
LOL!!!
;))

From Dawn Dewhirst, 1/3/2009  3:58 PM

I am looking for 2 more Keller Culpepper County ladderback side chairs for my kitchen table....I can be contacted at dewhirst1@yahoo.com. Thanks!

From GETACLUE, 12/20/2008  11:12 PM

Chuck and Leslie....really! Don't understand english? Placing a post for Thomasville and Atlantic furniture in the Keller furniture sections!! Good luck finding it!

From leslie, 12/18/2008  6:43 AM

i'm looking for an atlantic furniture "manhattan" model queen bed.
anyone have one or know how/where i can get one cheap, used, or damaged??

thanks,
wendy
w15608@aol.com

From Chuck, 12/10/2008  12:51 AM

Looking for 2 chairs to match my set - Thomasville Rural English pecan, manufactured around 1970 I believe.
please email dell_at_mtneagle.com (forgot to add my email on last post, sorry!)

From Chuck, 12/10/2008  12:50 AM

Looking for 2 chairs to match my set - Thomasville Rural English pecan, manufactured around 1970 I believe.

From Mike, 12/9/2008  11:44 PM

I'm looking for two Keller dining room chairs, model #1104. Contact me at mtnspokes@gmail.com. Thanks.

From Diana, 12/8/2008  9:17 PM

I am looking for one Keller Chestnut Creek nightstand. If anyone has one to sell, please send email to behningd@comcast.net.

From sheri, 12/2/2008  3:55 PM

I have a Keller Chestnut Creek Queen panel bed with iron scrollwork at the top. It is in excellent condition and I am interested in selling since I upgraded to a king before they discontinued the line. I'm in the Baltimore/Washington area. Please email me at sherilewis1@verizon.net

From Tracy A, 11/29/2008  11:11 AM

I'm looking for any King Chestnut Creek Bed. Please e-mail me at: tracy.ammons@us.huhtamaki.com

From Cathy, 11/28/2008  6:23 PM

I am looking for the Keller chestnut creek nightstands also please email me pictures and prices I will take one but would prefer 2. Just need these to complete my set :)

craftygal3582@hotmail.com

From Jan R., 11/25/2008  3:09 PM

I have a mint condition Keller dining set for sale. Table with 3 leaves, 4 windsor chairs, lighted china cabinet and a separate buffet. I live in the Metro Detroit area of Michigan. If you want to see pictures you can go to Craigs List. I'm in Clarkston, Michigan and it's under Keller. My e-mail is rivetpainting@talkamerica.net or call me at 248 622-0031.

From Kim, 11/24/2008  11:28 AM

I am looking for 2-4 Keller Culpepper chairs (ladder back w/yolk spindle tops). I am in Omaha, NE

From TW, 11/23/2008  9:47 AM

Selling Cherry Legends King Bedroom Set

*King Panel Bed
*Dresser with Mirror
*Armoire
*Two Nightstands

West Tennessee area. Sold as a set. Send email to twiygul@gmail.com for pictures.

From Teresa, 11/22/2008  5:09 PM

I have a Keller Chestnut Creek Buffet/Lighted Hutch Combo for sale. Excellent, like new condition. I am in West Tennessee. E-mail me at ttnswright@bellsouth.net for more information or pictures.

From Michelle, 11/20/2008  11:58 AM

I have a Keller Chestnut Creek Wardrobe/Armoire #2671 for sale. It is in excellent condition. I am located in Odenton, MD 21113. Make an offer. E-mail me at blaidesmom@yahoo.com for more information or pictures.

From Eva, 11/18/2008  12:35 PM

I am looking for a Queen or King Keller Chestnut Creek bedroom set or any part of a set. I am located near Louisville, KY. I can pick up. My email address is: evalong@webdesignbyeva.com

From Marty, 11/17/2008  4:04 PM

To Teri, where are you located and your e-mail?Contact me at n603mp@aol.com Thanks

From Teri, 11/16/2008  7:07 PM

I have the Chestnut Creek king bed with iron work and two 4 drawer night stands. I would either like to sell these, or purchase the tall chest of drawers. I would also consider the entertainment deck if available.

From Nancy, 11/12/2008  7:44 PM

I am looking for a Chestnut Creek buffet and a country cabinet. Located in Texas. Please contact me at nmabry@peoplescom.net. Thanks!

From Susan Fowler, 11/6/2008  11:56 PM

Another reply from Susan. My email address is:

SFowler7@tampabay.rr.com I live in Clearwater, Fl.

From Susan, 11/6/2008  11:53 PM

I'm looking for the sunset bay nightstand in washed oak. Please let me know if anyone has one for sale.

From Curt, 10/28/2008  11:35 AM

**UPDATED---I am now selling this entire set for $1,000, you are responsible for pickup/delivery***

I have the full Chestnut Creek queen bedroom suite available for sale. Queen Stick bed with iron canopy, two 4-drawer nightstands, wide dresser with triple mirror, tall dresser with entertainment deck. Complete and in excellent condition. Located in Atlanta. Please contact me at freecurt@yahoo.com with any questions. Thanks

From Candice, 10/26/2008  12:56 PM

I am looking for the chestnut creek king bed and a 4 drawer matching nightstand.
I currently have the queen.

From S Lewis, 10/13/2008  2:26 PM

I have a Queen panel bed (headboard with iron scrollwork, footboard, and side rails) that we're looking to sell. MINT condition. Can send pictures. Please email me at sherilewis1@verizon.net. We're in the Baltimore/Washington area.

From Valerie, 10/2/2008  8:50 PM

My email is vwtdinut@yahoo.com
Thanks

From Valerie, 10/2/2008  8:49 PM

Looking for Transitions queen bedroom set with 2 night stands, Dresser w/ mirror & Chest of drawers also an extra leaf for the transitions dining room table

From Jamie, 10/2/2008  11:58 AM

I thought my email would appear in the above message. dajami@aol.com

From Jamie, 10/2/2008  11:57 AM

I am selling my Oak Roayle Dining Room Table and lighted hutch. I have 3 leafs and 6 chairs, of which one is a captain chair. Paid $5500. I am asking $4500. for the set. Not separating. Email if interested. Thanks and have a great day.

From Betty, 9/28/2008  1:32 PM

Oops! Betty at bmwalls@comcast.net

From Betty, 9/28/2008  1:30 PM

Can anyone tell me the value of a 1950's china hutch made by Keller?

From Rick M, 9/16/2008  8:32 AM

I am looking for chestnut creek tall chest and dresser. Will pick-up local or ship. I am in Sarasota fl. thanks !

From Shawna, 9/9/2008  1:27 PM

I am looking for a PGA Dining Room Set. Just the table and chairs. If you have one for sale please contact me at ShawnaRascon@yahoo.com

From Denise, 9/7/2008  3:57 PM

I am looking for the Chestnut Creek Dining set and the Hutch. I am located in Jax, FL if anyone has these. de10750@bellsouth.net

From Donna Gavin, 9/2/2008  5:04 PM

I have an entire queen chestnut creek bedroom set. Headboard, footboard siderails, 2 4drawer night stands, the tall secretary with the hidden jewelery storage in the top and the large chest/buffet. Also the tall single mirror with the metal scroll work on top. The headboard also has the metal scroll work. I am located in Scarborough, Maine. 5 mins south of Portland. I can email pictures, all are in excellent condition. Donna dona_gavin@yahoo.com
Thanks

From Ken, 9/2/2008  11:59 AM

I have a couple of Chestnut Creek pieces available to be sold. I am located in Johns Creek, GA 30005.

- 2690 Dresser w/ the Triview Mirror with Metal Scrollwork (64x19x39)
- Queen Panel Bed w/ metal scrollwork

Please contact Ken at kjs0001@comcast.net

From BARBARA MCINTYRE, 8/31/2008  7:30 AM

Anyone out there have a leg dinning room table Transitions and looking for a mirror Transitions to hang on the wall for entry hall email me at bbam44@insightbb.com thanks

From Channon Coffey, 8/28/2008  3:51 PM

Hi. I too am looking for any style Chestnut Creek King Bed. (With twin boys, one who believes that our bed is really his bed :), we have currently outgrown our panel Queen). I will pay movers to truck it from ANYWHERE!!! Thank you!!!

Please contact me at channoncoffey@yahoo.com.

From Tracy A, 8/26/2008  9:14 PM

We're looking for any style Chestnut Creek King Bed. Must be in excellent condition. Please contact me at tracy.ammons@us.huhtamkai.com

From Chad F, 8/21/2008  8:45 PM

I am looking for a Keller Chestnut Creek King Stick Bed with iron canopy. I have a Queen in perfect condition if trade wanted.

From andy, 8/19/2008  3:41 PM

I have a chestnut creek TV entertainment deck for sale (not the dresser). It is in good condition except the table the TV sits on needs work...it has a stain in the wood, has loose joints, and a split in the wood. I am asking $150. Located in Iowa. Happy to send email photos. andygoodner@gmail.com

From BARBARA MCINTYRE, 8/8/2008  11:50 AM

LOOKING FOR THE LEG DINNING ROOM TABLE KELLER TRANSITIONS

From Katherine, 8/7/2008  6:09 PM

Looking for a Keller Chestnut Creek wrought iron shield back arm chair to go with current set of 4 chairs that I already own.         &n bsp;         &n bsp;        

From Mary D., 8/6/2008  11:24 AM

Chestnut Creek queen stick/canopy bed for sale, mint condition. Located on Long Island, NY montaukmary@aol.com

From Curt, 8/5/2008  4:41 PM

I have the full Chestnut Creek queen bedroom suite available for sale. Queen Stick bed with iron canopy, two 4-drawer nightstands, wide dresser with triple mirror, tall dresser with entertainment deck. Complete and in excellent condition. Located in Atlanta. Please contact me at freecurt@yahoo.com with any questions. Thanks

From Mindi S, 8/4/2008  4:29 AM

Looking for a Chestnut Creek tall dresser. Live in Arkansas. Will pick up. mstevens@jbu.edu

From Steve C, 8/3/2008  2:29 PM

Sorry here is my e-mail address: pdrsteve@gmail.com

From Steve C, 8/3/2008  2:26 PM

Im still looking for a King size panel bed from the Chestnut creek collection. Queen in trade if wanted. Willing to pay top dollar for good condition.

From Heidi G, 8/2/2008  11:37 AM

I have a Keller Chestnut Creek Queen headboard, footboard and rails for sale. I need a nightstand, preferrably the 4 drawer but would consider the other style. Contact Heidi at STL3@earthlink.net

From Jamie, 7/24/2008  11:39 AM

I am thinking of parting with my Royale Oak Dining Room suite that includes the table, 6 chairs (one with side arms)and lighted hutch. Please contact me via email if you are interested. dajami@aol.com

From Jamie, 7/24/2008  11:35 AM

Listed below is the company that made the hardware for Keller furniture.

Keeler Brass
1006 N. Main Street
High Point, NC 27262
336-841-4220

Good Luck!!!

From Mark, 7/22/2008  11:48 AM

I am looking for some pull handles for my Keller Chestnut Creek desk-chest. If anyone has any, please email me at tricounty@linkabit.com. Thanks.

From Erin, 7/21/2008  3:11 PM

I have the Chestnut Creek bedroom collection consisting of two night stands, dresser with mirror and large chest of drawers which I might be willing to part with. All pieces are in excellent condition, however the large chest of drawers is missing two handles and I don't believe I have replacements. If there is any interest, I would be glad to provide pictures and can be contacted at egeisler@consolidated.net.

From john, 7/15/2008  10:52 PM

I am looking for a nightstand for the Chestnut Creek collection. Anybody have one? You can email me at jquinn1968@yahoo.com. Thanks!

From brooke, 7/14/2008  9:44 PM

I am looking for a nightstand or end table in the transitions group.

From donald, 7/14/2008  9:31 PM

I have a transitions queen slat bed and a chest for sale. I also know where there is a oak royal hutch for sale. huntsman1217@yahoo.com

From Nana, 7/8/2008  5:58 PM

Bob D. 7/08/2008 I am interested in the Keller Chestnut Creek King size stick post bed with iron canopy. I do have a queen size bed in very good condition if interested in a trade. Can't help you with the price of that bed, would depend on the condition. Can you send pictures. Does it have the foot board?

From Jim, 7/8/2008  1:57 PM

Seeking dresser for the Keller PGA Tour collection. Please contact me at jkwedge64@comcast.net

From don bloom, 6/30/2008  11:15 PM

looking for keller culpepper county ladderback chairs contact me @ donaldsbloom@msn.com

From Shannon, 6/27/2008  2:22 PM

I have a queen Keller Chestnut Creek headboard, footboard, frame and cross boards for sale. In very good condition. We just went up to a king size. E-mail me at humphrys5@gmail.com if interested.

From Bob, 6/17/2008  3:51 AM

I have for sale a Keller Chestnut Creek Bedroom set:
1 King Bed (with the Iron work on top), 1 Night stand, and 1 Tall Chest of Drawers. I also have a Select Comfort pillow top King mattress & foundation.

Any help in selling these items or pricing them would be appreciated.

Please email at: 2wahoo@gmail.com

Thanks!

From Maddie, 6/4/2008  12:02 PM

I know that this is a really long shot, but I'm looking to buy the Chestnut Creek bedroom suite. I have dreamed of owning this bedroom set for years and was very saddened to learn that Keller is no longer in the furniture business.
-I'm looking for the Queen Stick Bed (though a King will work too).
-2 night stands though if you only have one I'll take it.
-The large dresser with Mirror. Either single or triple mirror.
-The large chest of drawers.

Any pieces you would be willing to sell or part with would be most appreciated. I can pick up if in reasonable driving distance. I reside in New Jersey. I can also contact a trucking company for pickup and delivery if your distance is too far.

I would appreciate pictures of the set and any flaws mentioned or shown, which are OK, I understand that funiture sometimes gets hurt too.

If you are a seller please contact me at steelodalisque@aol.com. You have no idea how happy you would make me by allowing me to adopt your furniture.

From Lisa, 5/10/2008  9:19 AM

I'm looking to buy a Keller 9+ 2 jewelry drawer dresser that looks to have been manufactured as a 100th anniversary edition in 1995? and/or the matching armoir.   I'd be willing to pick it up within a 3 hour radius of Syracuse NY or look at alternate shipping arrangements.
Thanks

From Vicki, 5/8/2008  9:56 PM

My email is pvdunk@verizon.net Please email me if anyone has a Colonial Heirloom nightstand for sale.
Thanks!

From Vicki, 5/8/2008  9:53 PM

I am looking for a Keller Colonial Heirloom nightstand. Do you have one for sale?

From Glenn, 5/7/2008  7:59 PM

Anyone have an idea of the value of Keller Colonial Heirloom bedroom and dining room furniture purchased in 2001? or where I could find out

From Jude, 5/6/2008  10:35 PM

Looking for Keller transitions bedroom and dining room furniture.
Email stormbaron@msn.com

From Cherryl P, 5/4/2008  5:12 PM

Have SOLD the Entertainment Armoire and Bristo Group.... but still have the (2) 24" Counter Stools from the Chestnut Creek group. I also have for sale the Curio Sofa Table, in excellent condition. Can e-mail pictures or go to www.hiltonheadcraigslist.com under the "furniture" heading on date of Mon April 24 to view.

From Heidi G, 5/4/2008  3:26 PM

Sorry my contact info is STL3@earthlink.net or 314-495-2856

From Heidi G, 5/4/2008  1:31 PM

Still looking for a King Chestnut Creek Headboard and four drawer nightstand. If we find the King we will have a queen headboard and footboard

From BA, 4/30/2008  9:37 AM

both pieces have been sold

From BA, 4/23/2008  10:04 PM

Just listed a couple Keller Chestnut Creek pieces on ebay just search "Keller Chestnut Creek" they started today and are 10 days auctions and are located in Missouri.

From Cherryl P, 4/18/2008  7:55 PM

I also have for sale the Chestnut Creek Casual Dining Bistro Group. This includes the 38" Bistro (Pub) Table (2538B), and 2 30" Bar Stools (2509). We also have 2 matching 24" Counter Stools (2501). All haave the Shield backs and the beautiful wrought iron and are in excellent condition. Located in beautiful Bluffton, SC if interested please email JPou1@aol.com.

From Cherryl P, 4/18/2008  7:47 PM

I have for sale the Entertainment Amoire from the Chestnut Creek Occasional Collection (#2596). The measurements are: 48 1/2" x 26 1/2" x 75". We purchased this in 2002 and it is in excellent condition. We live in Bluffton, SC, Hwy 278 off of I-95 towards Hilton Head Island. If interested please e-mail to JPou1@aol.com

From Dawn, 4/16/2008  10:32 PM

Looking for Keller Sunset Bay collection bedroom pieces
please email me at D221@aol.com

From Angie, 4/15/2008  9:07 PM

I have the Keller Entertainment Armoire (#2956) in mint condition. Pictures available upon request to holloran3@verizon.net

From Fred, 4/14/2008  9:41 AM

The Keller pieces at tippecanoe are NOT chestnut creek pieces but the Indianapolis listing is a Chestnut Creek queen Canopy bed for 299.00 or best offer or trade for pillowtop queen mattress!

From Tom Z, 4/13/2008  4:28 PM

I've recently seen a couple of queen beds, a low chest of drawers and tall chest of drawers on these sites- act fast! indianapolis.craigslist.org
and tippecanoe.craigslist.org

Good luck...

From Dawn Nemitz, 4/9/2008  7:51 PM

I have the sales slip from '94 but there are no mfg part or suite info. Anyone know a good site to determine which suite of Keller we have? I need a nite stand and want to search for the right one.
dawn@balloonhomes.com

From John, 4/7/2008  9:47 AM

I have a chestnut creek queen headboard only in excellent condition No rails or footboard.

$500.00 firm

I am in the Kalamazoo Michigan area

call me at

269-209-5678

From RICK M, 4/6/2008  5:33 AM

I am looking for low chest and high chest in chesnut creek style bedroom furniture. Sarasota fl area.   tel.# 941.322.1913 Thanks Rick M

From Darlene, 4/5/2008  10:59 PM

Looking for Chestnut Creek Queen sized headboard and footboard. Will take footboard only if necessary.
I'm located in Savannah Ga.
I took possession of the rest of the collection, but they went out of business before I was ever shipped the rest.

Thanks

From Nancy, 4/2/2008  11:26 PM

Looking for Keller Chestnut Creek coffee table. Please contact me at nmabry@peoplescom.net. Thanks!

From JEFF, 4/2/2008  10:23 AM

i AM LOOKING FOR A KING SLEIGH BED IN THE KELLER CHESTNUT CREEK COLLECTION. I HAVE THE COMPLETE SET BUT WISH TO UPGRADE FROM A QUEEN TO A KING. IF ANYONE HAS ONE OR HAS INFORMATION ON A WELL LIKED DUPLICATE, PLEASE CONTACT ME AT JLOVELL911@HOTMAIL.COM

From andy goodner, 3/30/2008  7:23 PM

I have a Keller Chestnut Creek Entertainment Chest for sale. It is used and the main chest is in pretty good shape...a few minor scratches that could easily be touched up. The stand inside has been taken apart and put back together and may need a little work. It doesn't really hurt the asthetics and if the joints were tightened it won't hurt the function either. Local pickup. I have photos. andygoodner@gmail.com

From Jeff, 3/30/2008  6:00 PM

Looking for addition sidechairs from Keller's PGA dining group collection available in late 2003 and early 2004. Our chairs are numbered product 6004. Saddle finish with leather seats. jadams@fbckaty.com in Katy TX.

From Ellen Jones, 3/28/2008  2:02 PM

The nightstand has been sold. Thank you all for your interest in this item.

From HEIDI, 3/26/2008  4:59 PM

HI THERE! LOOKING FOR KELLER CHESTNUT CREEK BEDSIDE CHEST(4 DRAWERS) ITEM #2650. PACIFIC NORTHWEST AREA.

From Ellen Jones, 3/25/2008  5:23 PM

Okay, one more time, my email address is ellenmc@hotmail.com. Sorry for my mis-postings!

From Ellen Jones, 3/25/2008  5:23 PM

My email address is above, I fogot to add it with my previous posting. Thank you.

From Terri, 3/25/2008  3:03 PM

ELLEN I am interested please email your contact info to gatewaydad@sbcglobal.net

From Ellen Jones, 3/24/2008  7:07 PM

Hello! For those of you still interested, I have (1) one Chestnut Creek nightstand with pull-out writing surface in excellent condition. I do have pictures I can send you. The location is Central, CT for this item. I would be willing to ship if you cover the cost. The price I am seeking for this piece is $200.00. Thank you.

From Evans, 3/19/2008  6:07 PM

Reply to Victoria Biggs 3/15/08. What are the product numbers for your pieces? ayje@msn.com

From Victoria Biggs, 3/15/2008  1:39 PM

I have a Keller buffet or sideboard and a dining room table with 6 chairs and 3 leaves.

From Heidi G, 3/9/2008  12:00 PM

Looking for a Keller Chestnut Creek Panel King headboard and a night stand preferrably a four drawer style. If we find the King headboard we will have a Queen panel headboard available.Please email any info to STL3@earthlink.net

From Cindy D, 3/8/2008  3:43 PM

Reply to Cessy Smith on 1/22/08:
Keller Discontinued Special
PGA tour Parchment Finish Q. Bedroom Suite

I am looking for a chest of drawers and bedside tables in the Parchment finish. I have a queen dresser w/ mirror and queen headboard/footboard. anyone with information on such please email me at: ckaydea@gmail.com

(The collection I'm looking for has pineapple posts on the bed and dresser mirror)

From M French, 3/7/2008  10:32 PM

Looking for 1 Chestnut Creek 4 drawer nighstand with pull out to add to set. Located in WI. Would love to find one.

mfrench@foains.com

From Lori, 3/5/2008  11:55 PM

Expanding family! We need more chairs! Looking for Culpeper County ladder back chairs #5508 (side) or 5518 (arm). clrob@juno.com

From Nancy, 3/4/2008  10:35 PM

I am looking for Keller Chestnut Creek rectangular or oval coffee table. Please contact me at nmabry@peoplescom.net.

From Jennifer, 3/3/2008  9:55 PM

WANTED - Keller Transitions Sideboard

I live in Omaha, NE. E-mail: jen55311@yahoo.com

From Gwen, 2/25/2008  11:50 PM

I am interested in purchasing a Transitions Chest and another nightstand. Was single when purchased my set and now want to add to it. Thanks my email address is gscism@gmail.com

From Christi, 2/24/2008  9:02 AM

As person above, I didn't post email either. I figured it would do it for me,..guess not.   TCDANIELS99@yahoo.com.

From Christi, 2/24/2008  9:00 AM

I am looking for one Chestnut Creek nightstand (4 drawers and pullout) to complete my bedroom set. I had no idea so many other people were looking for them as well. Wow. Please contact me if you have any information at all. Thanks!

From steve, 2/23/2008  10:12 AM

Forgot to post email address: pdrsteve@gmail.com

From steve, 2/23/2008  10:11 AM

Looking for KING size Chestnut Creek panel bed. also queen in trade if wanted.

From Jules, 2/22/2008  4:59 PM

I am looking for two Culpepper County ladder back chairs. Also, interested in Culpepper County side board.

From Brett, 2/20/2008  8:59 PM

King bed and wardrobe from above ad have been sold

From Brian, 2/19/2008  7:43 PM

Looking for a Chestnut Creek nightstand in very good condition. Thanks.

Brian bl@cabe.com

From Ken, 2/18/2008  2:07 PM

The following Chestnut Creek pieces are available to be sold either individually or as a set. Located in Atlanta, GA.

2670 Acorn Oak Chest,
2650 Bedside Stands (2 - one for each side),
2690 Dresser (64x19x39),
Triview Mirror with Metal Scrollwork,
King Size Stick Post Bed with Iron Canopy,
Queen Panel Bed.

Please contact Ken at kjs0001@comcast.net

From Mike Shartran, 2/10/2008  3:08 PM

We have an 11 drawer dresser with tri-fold mirror and a queen size bed with iron headboard and footboard and rails. Located in the Indianapolis metropolitan area.
Priced to sell.
Contact us at dd2chill-mail@yahoo.com
Thanks!

From Chris, 2/9/2008  12:50 AM

We are seeking a Chestnut Creek Drawer Chest #2661...we would be willing to travel for local pickup!   Chris - aa180335@aol.com

From john, 1/31/2008  5:13 PM

chestnutcreek queen headboard with iron at the top    mint condition

$500.00 firm

headboard only

no rails

or footboard

Kalamazoo Michigan

269-665-7801

From Brett, 1/30/2008  11:06 PM

Desk Chest from above ad has been sold, King panel bed 1600.00 and Wardrobe/entertainment cabinet 800.00 still available in March 2008 gatewaydad@sbcglobal.net email for pics. We are in st.louis Missouri area.

From Mary D., 1/29/2008  10:05 PM

I am interested in any Chestnut Creek king sized bed. Please email pictures and price to montaukmary@aol.com

From Lynn Schraeder, 1/28/2008  10:39 PM

I am interested in a Keller Transitions Chest of drawers and a Keller Transitions King size bed Slat HDBD/FTBD softtouch@longlines.com

From jane jennings, 1/27/2008  11:24 AM

this reply is for Jack. Please send product info and pictures to jennings_jane@comcast.net

Thanks

From jane jennings, 1/27/2008  11:19 AM

This is a reply for gateway dad. I have an interest in the armoire. Please email pictures at jennings_jane@comcast.net

Thanks

From Nancy, 1/24/2008  1:38 PM

This is in reply to Cessy Smith's posting on 1/22/08. I would be interested to see photos of American Restoration bedroom. Please contact me at nmabry@peoplescom.net Thanks!

From Evelyn, 1/23/2008  9:41 AM

This is in reply to Barbara Kirby's June 4, 2007 posting or anyone who is selling a Chestnut Creek Wardrobe (5 side drawers, 2 bottom drawers, TV opening with CLOTHING ROD and long doors).

Please contact me at evelyn.green@simmons.edu

From Brett, 1/23/2008  9:32 AM

We just purchased a Keller king bedroom set in exellent condition with a king panel bed and other pieces. We bought it for the nightstands and a chest. We already have a King bed so we will be selling the king panel bed that came with the set we bought as well as the armoire and a desk chest. It is complete with HB, FB and rails. The catch is we are not picking it up till Mid March. The set is in Florida and we are in St.Louis Missouri area. We made plans to go to Florida and pick it all up in my enclosed cargo trailer and figured we could make a vacation out of the trip so we are going during my kids spring break. We will be back home March 22nd with the furniture. We would like to get at least 50% of what a king bed from Keller cost new which is around 1600.00 and 800.00 for the armoire and 500.00 for the desk chest, if you buy all three we can work out a package deal. No mattress or boxspring. Email us @ gatewaydad@sbcglobal.net with interest. If you are interested but do not want to drive here to pick it up you can use uship.com to get bids to ship it from our home to yours. Our zip is 63011 and we live in the city of Ballwin, Mo. We have pictures if needed.

From Terry, 1/23/2008  8:18 AM

WANTED!!! Chestnut Creek +++++ Complete King Size SLEIGH, or PANEL, or STICK BED W/Canopy +++++++ Located in WEST TEXAS. email austinzach@aol.com

From Guest, 1/22/2008  5:16 PM

Chestnut Creek queen size bedframe (HB, FB, Rails, Canopy and Slats). Wrought iron canopy and headboard piece. Perfect condition. Central Texas area. No reasonable offer refused; previously posted has been sold.    

From Lindys Furniture, 1/22/2008  2:06 PM

Keller Discontinued Specials

Chestnut Creek    Vertical Mirro
PGA Tour (Parchment Finish) Queen Bedroom Suit
American Restoration Bedroom

Cherry Barstools

Let us know if you are interested

From Jack, 1/22/2008  8:39 AM

I have a Keller Amoire that can be part of a bedroom set or as an entertainment piece. I purchased it in 1995. It is a 100 year anniversary edition in perfect condition. It's oak and measurements are roughly 24D x 48W x 66.5T. Anyone interested? I can provide the product and serial number along with pictures. jack.mccaughey@dspusa.tv

From Judy, 1/20/2008  11:07 PM

Looking for the KELLER CHERRY LEGENDS bedroom set.
email jralph25@insightbb.com

From Bonnie Hamilton, 1/20/2008  7:31 PM

Looking for king size Chestnut Creek bed or just the headboard even. bhamilton@elp.rr.com

From Evans, 1/16/2008  6:07 PM

I forgot to put my email address 1/7/08: ayje@msn.com

From Kelly Randall, 1/15/2008  1:42 PM

I have available a king size Chestnut Creek bed and two bar stools. I don't know the model numbers. If you think either might be what you are looking for I can email you a picture. I'm in the Omaha area. kellymrtx@yahoo.com

From Mark, 1/14/2008  2:13 PM

Selling Chestnut Creek queen size bedframe (HB, FB, Rails, Canopy and Slats). Wrought iron canopy and headboard piece. Perfect condition. Central Texas area. No reasonable offer refused.     

From Terri, 1/9/2008  3:23 PM

FOR SALE: KELLER CHESTNUT CREEK DESK CHEST #2660 (Flip up mirrored top with fold-down writing desk behind what looks like 2 smaller doors in middle of chest 36x19-32x56-74) Will take bids...highest bid wins! Chest is located in st.louis missouri area email gatewaydad@sbcglobal.net with questions and interest.

From Greg Hampton, 1/9/2008  10:31 AM

Hello. I am looking for oak chairs to match my sets. I need 2-4 chairs for a Richardson Brothers 1989 solid oak dining set, as well as 2-4 solid oak ladder back style chairs for my other set. If need be I will purchase an entire set with a table. Please send any pictures or info you might have to GregHampton1@aol.com

Thanks!

From Evans, 1/7/2008  6:22 PM

I have dining table #7567A with 2 arm chairs#7518 and 4 side chairs #7508. Also China cabinet #7576. Does anyone know if a sideboard came with this set. Made June 1993. Table is glass & wood. Would like 2 more side chairs and the sideboard.

From Tania, 1/4/2008  11:33 AM

I am looking for 2 to 4 Keller dining arm chairs, the product # 5520 with cane back. Please email me at tnwindsor@hotmail.com

From Chriistina G, 1/3/2008  10:54 PM

e-mail is cgibson1015@suddenlinkmail.com

From Christina G, 1/3/2008  10:54 PM

I am looking for 2 ladderback or arm chairs for Keller Culpepper County. I had NO idea the company wasn't in business any more! Bummer!

From Keep Your Fingers Crossed, 1/1/2008  9:50 PM

Melissa check out this link for your chairs
indianapolis.craigslist.org/fur/503589634.html

From Melissa Golomb, 1/1/2008  8:17 PM

The product number is 4513. Again looking for two matching chairs with or without arms.

From Melissa Golomb, 1/1/2008  8:07 PM

I have a round cherry wood table with dark bronze wrought iron scroll stand and four ladder back over sized matching chairs. I am looking for two more matching chairs I purchased these 6 years ago at a Haverty's in Austin, Texas. I heard the group was discontinued 4 years ago when we acquired the bakers rack which i got a great deal on. Please help. Our little family has grown and we need more chairs!

From Tony, 1/1/2008  7:47 PM

Found all the pieces we wanted and the queen bed has been sold

From Guest, 12/31/2007  5:19 PM

I am looking for 2 Chestnut Creek model #2650 nightstands. And 1 2661 mans chest will drive or arrange my own shipping please email me at gatewaydad@sbcglobal.net

From Kathy Lalk, 12/31/2007  2:18 PM

I am desperately looking for the Chestnut Creek nightstand (2650) with 4 drawers and pull out shelf to complete my set. I am in St. Louis. Please respond to my email at tklalk@sbcglobal.net
Thanks, Kathy

From Tony, 12/26/2007  11:24 AM

LOOKING FOR: Chestnut Creek bedroom items (we have a dresser and would like to add to it): nightstand, a dresser, or wardrobe cabinet, or any other misc. pieces.

FOR SALE: Chestunut Creek queen bed frame (headboard, footboard, and side rails)

From Ron, 12/26/2007  10:05 AM

We are looking for a Chestnut Creek king panel bed. We have a queen size now and are intested in selling or trading it. email us at rhutch@cfl.rr.com

From Chris, 12/26/2007  4:04 AM

We are seeking a Chestnut Creek Drawer Chest #2661...we would be willing to travel for local pickup!   Chris - aa180335@aol.com

From Terry, 12/22/2007  10:46 PM

WANTED!!! Chestnut Creek +++++ Complete King Size SLEIGH, or PANEL, or STICK BED W/Canopy +++++++ Located in WEST TEXAS. email austinzach@aol.com

From Sarah, 12/20/2007  11:01 PM

I am looking for the bakers rack that matches product #2511 serial number 3188354. I bought this set when I was in the army and now I'm kicking myself in the butt for not buying the bakers rack. If ANYONE can please help me find this I would be so happy or if someone can give me a place to look. Feel f--e to e-mail me at ARMYFOR2@YAHOO.COM....THANKS

From Brett, 12/20/2007  2:27 PM

I am looking for 1 or more Chestnut Creek model #2650 nightstands. gatewaydad@sbcglobal.net

From Phil, 12/20/2007  1:47 PM

I am looking for a two drawer Chestnut Creek night stand.

From Julie, 12/14/2007  10:34 PM

I am looking for Keller chairs product # 8510. Please email me at julie.ewers@gmail.com

From Nancy, 12/7/2007  12:46 PM

I am looking for Keller Chestnut Creek rectangular or oval coffee table. Please contact me at nmabry@peoplescom.net.

From Kathy, 12/4/2007  12:11 AM

I am looking for the Transitions Bunching Buffet/China 7185/7184 or the Transitions Senior Buffet/China 7176/7189. Please email me at abakafelder@aol.com.

From John, 12/3/2007  4:48 PM

I am also looking for 1 Chestnut Creek model #2650 nightstand. alibj@yahoo.com

From Guest, 12/2/2007  10:16 AM

I response to my message from 4-1-07....the china hutch is no longer for sale.

From Karl, 11/30/2007  8:39 PM

I'm looking for a Keller Country Cabinet to place the Keller entertainment deck on top of it. The size should be W-49", D-23", H-48". Willing to pay fair value for the item. Please email me at fleetwoodk@yahoo.com

From Mark, 11/30/2007  4:37 PM

I have a complete Chestnut Creek king size bedroom suite for sale. Located in the Gainesville, Florida area. King panel bed w/canopy rails, Tri-view mirror, 2 bedside chest, dresser, drawer chest w/ enterainment deck, mattress and b/spring included. Very, very good condition. Can send picture.
Thanks,
Mark
mriedy@ufl.edu

From BRETT, 11/27/2007  1:53 PM

FOR SALE We have a Keller Chestnut Creek 11 drawer dresser #2690 along with the trifold mirror #2624 in like new condition for sale, it will be listed on ebay tonight item# 120189529177 it is for local pick up in the st.louis missouri area. check out the auction with pictures or email me at gatewaydad@sbcglobal.net with interest.

From Clyde Miller, 11/24/2007  12:10 AM

My email address is Clydedmiller@yahoo.com

From Clyde Miller, 11/24/2007  12:06 AM

I am looking for keller Culpepper county collection king size headboard and nightstands,there were 2 different ones.

From Kathi Woodruff, 11/20/2007  10:54 PM

Sorry, I forgot my email kwoodruff@hrtc.net.

From Kathi Woodruff, 11/20/2007  10:52 PM

I have a Chestnut Creek double pedestal table with 6 chairs and the country cabinet. They have been well used, but are still in good, but not excellent shape. I am in the Indianapolis area.

From Adam, 11/20/2007  6:23 AM

Still seeking one or two Chestnut Creek nightstands (4 drawer w/pull out). Also interested in the Desk / Chest in same seat.

Thanks!

adam.hall@emcontechnologies.com

From William Mathews, 11/18/2007  3:47 PM

Still have a Keller Oak Royale dining table with 4 leaves and table pad for sale. 110.5" long by 43.75" wide. Condition is like new. I'm in the Ft. Worth Texas area. email to
wmathewsw@verizon.net

From deb, 11/18/2007  1:04 AM

Have a beautiful Keller buffet/hutch from the Sunset Bay Collection in pecan color with etched glass and arch top for sale. Please email me at deb.lerdon@octanner.com. Thanks!

From Brett, 11/16/2007  6:25 PM

I have found my Keller king sleigh bed!!! along with several other pieces. I will be selling in 1.5 weeks the large keller dresser with trifold mirror in exellent condition 550.00 email with interest gatewaydad@sbcglobal.net

From Debbie, 11/12/2007  1:12 AM

Looking for Keller chairs, Product #8510.

From Brett, 11/11/2007  11:51 AM

LOOKING FOR ANY KELLER KING SIZE BED AND ONE OR MORE 4 DRAWER NIGHTSTAND WITH PULL OUT IN THE CHESTNUT CREEK COLLECTION. PLEASE CONTACT ME WITH WHAT YOU HAVE WHERE IT IS AND HOW MUCH YOU WANT gatewaydad@sbcglobal.net

From Cathy Rushing, 11/10/2007  8:17 PM

Can you send a picture? I have entertainment center and I'm looking for 5 drawer chest. Mine is in excellent condition. I think it is Chestnut Creek but picture would probably confirm!

From Karl, 11/10/2007  8:03 PM

I have Keller item #2661, Chestnut Creek Fiver Drawer Chest (actully 8 drawers) for sale. I can send pictures if requested. In very good shape, but one pull handle is missing. I willing to trade for entertainment center (top and bottom). I'm located in Tampa Fl. Send me an offer at fleetwoodk@yahoo.com

From Deborah, 11/10/2007  5:25 PM

Looking for Chestnut Creek nightstand (4 drawer w/pull out). Please email dcooper@cedtx.com

From Suzi, 11/8/2007  8:26 AM

It seems many people are looking fo the Chestnut Creek King size panel headboard with wrought iron, so I may look for another brand that matches well enough. If I find a match, I'm in MD and will have a queen size panel headboard and rails with wrought iron in perfect condition for sale.
My e-amil is suzimacd3@aol.com

From Jo Ann, 11/6/2007  12:00 PM

In response to my message posted 10/29/07, thank you everyone, but I have found the 2 chairs I was searching for.

From Katy, 11/6/2007  11:53 AM

My email is twocanboat@comcast.net.

From Katy, 11/6/2007  11:46 AM

I have a Keller Dinning set (maple), (China Cabinet, table and four chairs). Looking to sell. Live in Middle Tennessee. Please email me if interested.

From Dawn, 11/6/2007  10:58 AM

All items are sold

From Dawn, 11/5/2007  1:23 PM

Have 5 piece Chestnut Creek suite For Sale(King Bed, 2 bedside tables, dresser with wing mirror, and dresser with Entertainment deck.) Email me at mrdrriedy@netzero.com

From J, 11/4/2007  11:03 PM

Cheryl, Very interested in the King bed. We have Queen panel. Would like to talk. jtwalden@sit-co.net

From Cindy, 11/4/2007  9:50 AM

Hi,
I am looking for the Keller Chestnut Creek dining room collection. I would like the china cabinet hutch table and chairs. I live in middle Tennessee and if anyone has this set for sale please email me at olsen@united.net.
THANK YOU!!!

From Brett, 11/1/2007  9:08 PM

CHERYL, Where is the king poster bed located? email me at gatewaydad@sbcglobal.net

Thanks

From Michele, 11/1/2007  10:03 AM

I am looking for a King Size bed in the Chestnut Creek Collection. I have a Queen Sleigh in that collection and will consider a trade.

From Cheryl, 10/31/2007  11:53 PM

I have a king size Keller Chestnut Creek poster bed with optional canapy rails (wrought iron)in excellant condition. Looking to sell complete bed (no mattress) would also consider trade for queen panel or sleigh in same collection.

From Nancy, 10/30/2007  6:50 PM

I am looking for Keller Chestnut Creek rectangular or oval cocktail table and end table. Please contact me at nmabry@peoplescom.net.

From Guest, 10/29/2007  10:40 PM

my email address is jomc@suddenlink.net

From Jo Ann, 10/29/2007  10:38 PM

I am looking for 2 Keller reddish oak dining room chairs, product #2507, Windsor Panel back side or arm chairs, and 1 rectangular table to match. Must be in excellent condition. I will pick up within 100 miles of Austin, TX.    

From Suzanne, 10/25/2007  10:48 AM

my email address sms1957@charter.net

From Suzanne, 10/25/2007  10:45 AM

I currently have the Chestnut Creek dining collection and would like to know if anyone out there could tell me for sure the wood and stain color this set was made with.

From nancy, 10/23/2007  10:55 AM

-so sorry, I omitted my email address from the request for help with the chair (#5505) it is Nancyandelise@aol.com. Thank You!

From nancy, 10/23/2007  10:51 AM

I have a keller chair (#5505) and sadly, am in need of legs/center crossbar replacement. Can anyone help me? I JUST became aware of the demise of this company, and this is one of 6 chairs and a huge farm table. I am sick about this! Thanks in advance!

From Brett, 10/22/2007  9:25 AM

Looking for ***ANY*** Keller Chestnut Creek kingsize bed and one or more nightstands in the same line. please contact me at gatewaydad@sbcglobal.net

From Chris, 10/18/2007  10:53 PM

We are looking for a king size poster bed for the Chestnut Creek collection if anyone has one. Thanks cjbncmp@sbcglobal.net

From CATHY CESSNA, 10/10/2007  1:23 PM

LOOKING FOR BED RAILS FOR A KING SIZE BED FROM THE CHESTNUT CREEK COLLECTION FROM KELLER FURNITURE.THANK YOU

From Margaret, 10/9/2007  2:58 PM

For Sale: Keller, Chestnut Creek Dining Table and 8 chairs. Chairs are Windsor Panel Back - 6 side chairs and 2 arm chairs model 2507. Table has two leaves and expands to 8 feet, pedestal base and oval shape. All are in excellent shape. Zip Code Tennesse - 37774 and you pick up. Contact mafraser@charter.net

From Eddie Sandoval, 10/8/2007  12:20 AM

I am looking for a nightstand in the Keller Transitions Collection as a gift for my son and his new wife. They got most of a bedroom set at an estate auction, but lack a second nightstand. It should have two drawers and a pull-out shelf at the top. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Please contact me at esandoval1@austin.rr.com

From Gene ferguson, 10/6/2007  4:16 PM

Looking for king bed in the keller chestnut creek line.Please contact me if you have one for sale.

From J, 9/28/2007  1:17 PM

Adam in Indiana. Do you still have the queen bed for sale. Please e-mail jtwalden@sit-co.net

From Clifford Obara, 9/24/2007  7:56 AM

I am looking for some Keller brand furniture. I believe it is the Chestnut Creek or Ridge collection. The collection has oak wood with a reddish stain. Most interested in the chest of drawers, dresser, and mirror, but would consider entire suite if necessary. I am also willing to travel some distance from zip code 23693 to pick up. Please contact me at cliffordobara@cox.net. Pictures would be great.

From Brett, 9/23/2007  10:37 PM

I am looking for 1 Chestnut Creek model#2650 nightstand email me at gatewaydad@sbcglobal.net if you have one!!

From Marty, 9/23/2007  10:22 AM

Are you still looking for the 4-dwawer nightstand in the Memphis area? If so I have one for sale. contact me at Jonbus72@bellsouth.net Thanks, Joyce

From Brett, 9/18/2007  5:06 PM

Looking for Keller King size bed complete and also end tables from Chestnut Creek collection. I am willing to drive to pick up for right price.
gatewaydad@sbcglobal.net

From A Lovett, 9/16/2007  1:55 PM

Looking for two side chairs for the Keller Farmhouse table. These chairs are solid oak, ladder back design.Please contact me with any information. You can contact me through e-mail at alovett@mvfd.net

From Renee, 9/15/2007  12:12 PM

Looking for 2 Keller nightstands, #2650 in the Chestnut Creek Collection.

midgarden@comcast.net

From Renee, 9/15/2007  12:10 PM

Looking for 2 nightstands, #2650 in the Chestnut Creek Collection.

From Edd, 9/12/2007  10:32 PM

I am looking for the Keller Chestnut Creek bedroom wardrobe piece that fits a TV inside, has 5 side drawers, 2 bottom drawers and 2 long doors that close and hide all.

From Jennifer P., 9/11/2007  9:42 PM

Looking for a Keller buffet to match my oak dining room set (chestnut finish).

From Brett, 9/10/2007  7:16 PM

Looking for Keller King size bed complete and also end tables from Chestnut Creek collection. I am willing to drive to pick up for right price.
gatewaydad@sbcglobal.net

From Sandee, 9/10/2007  10:07 AM

I am looking for a keller king size headboard and frame. Please contact me at sandeelammers@yahoo.com
if anybody has one for sale. Thank you!

From Jeff, 8/31/2007  5:01 PM

Sorry about forgetting to give my e-mail from the previous
posting, but I was so excited that I might get a Keller
dresser that I forgot.

From Jeff, 8/31/2007  4:58 PM

Looking for Keller upright dresser, I believe in the
Chestnut Creek Collection. I have a complete bedroom
set except for the upright dresser.

From Karen, 8/26/2007  12:39 AM

Looking to buy a king chestnut creek panel bed. Live in WI. Willing to drive a bit for it. Also able to pick up in Arizona between Jan and May. kyoungquist@wi.rr.com

From Brett, 8/22/2007  9:48 PM

Looking for Keller King size Sleigh bed complete and end tables from Chestnut Creek collection. I am willing to drive to pick up for right price.
gatewaydad@sbcglobal.net

From don bloom, 8/21/2007  4:10 PM

looking for culpepper county ladderback chairs. # 5505 and 5515. contact me @ DONALDSBLOOM@MSN.COM I am in NY

From Abbi, 8/21/2007  3:42 PM

Does anyone know the value of the 1998 Keller PGA Golf Locker (collectors item)?
Finish: Antique Oak
Please email me at saraabbi@hotmail.com with any info.
Thanks!

From Robert, 8/20/2007  12:15 AM

Live in FL.I am looking to sell one bedside chest (4-drawer w/pullout shelf - nightstand) from the Keller Chestnut Creek collection and also the tall armoir with two large bottom drawers and 5 side drwers. Make an offer. Tampa area.Please contact rprive@yahoo.com

From Allan, 8/10/2007  2:08 PM

I have been following the posts and have no idea what 'collection' the Danish style dining room is that we have. It has 4 #2207 chairs, a #2230 table, a glass front china cupboard(one piece with wood drawers below) and a buffet/storage. The last two are about 6' long and have not found numbers yet. The chairs are stamped 1967; assume all pieces are same. How do I find a value?

idesign302@sbcglobal.net

From Janet, 8/3/2007  8:39 PM

I am looking for 2 dining room chairs, product #2508. My family has expanded, and I would like to fit everyone around the dining room table. Please e-mail me at jdsullivan5@verizon.net

From Teresa, 8/3/2007  5:20 PM

I am looking for 2 bedside table from the Chestnut Creek series. Will pay a fair price, and come pick up if necessary.
Please contact me at tee.wood@gmail.com

From Melanie, 8/1/2007  11:03 PM

I am looking for the Cherry Legends chest of drawers. melanie.herman@sbcglobal.net

From John, 7/30/2007  3:42 PM

keller chestnut creek queen headboard with iron at the top.

no footboard

no rails

$500 firm

Kalamazoo Mi

269-665-7801

bulbman2004@sbcglobal.net

From Bob, 7/28/2007  12:22 AM

Alaska. I have a Keller Chestnut Creek (I believe this is the style) Dining set for sale. It includes a table that extends to 100 inches with 4 side chairs and 2 arm chairs. It also includes the buffet with hutch.

The hutch/server is about 4' wide by 6' tall. It has a lighted bubble glass doors on the hutch... with a glass shelf inside. The buffet has drawers in the center and drawers and cabinets on each end. Good condition. Will sell for $1750 firm.

From Cheryl, 7/26/2007  3:12 PM

This message is for Adam in Indiana. If you still have the queen bed for sale please send me an email to cheryldelor@comcast.net. I am interested in purchasing.
Thank you.

From Jason, 7/17/2007  8:10 PM

I am looking for a nightstand and dresser from the Keller Furniture Chestnut Creek collection. Please help!

From Ruby Cooper, 7/5/2007  11:20 AM

riharper@yahoo.com

From Ruby Cooper, 7/5/2007  11:19 AM

I am looking for a Transitions King Bed. Anyone have one out there or have seen one?? I would like an additional nightstand to the collection if available. I had no idea they went out of the furniture business! I would be happy to hear of any line that you think complements this line.

From George, 7/4/2007  3:24 PM

I am also looking for the medal plates for the bottom of the Keller swivel chairs I purchased with the Product #8512 on the label attached to the bottom of chair. I am wondering if Joy Wilson in Newark DE was able to find any? Please email any info to geobieneman@wi.rr.com

From Regina, 6/29/2007  9:48 AM

I am looking for chest or dresser for keller #3950
color: sandstone.

From Robert, 6/26/2007  8:17 PM

Live in FL.I am looking for one bedside chest (4-drawer w/pullout shelf - nightstand) from the Keller Chestnut Creek collection. Please contact rprive@yahoo.com

From Brett, 6/25/2007  12:28 PM

Still looking for keller Oak king size sleigh bed headboard to footboard! Willing to travel to pick up within a reasonable distance from Missouri.
gatewaydad@sbcglobal.net

From Jennifer R., 6/22/2007  4:00 PM

I am still interested in buying Wrought Iron Shield Back - Oak Bottom chairs...any quantity. I have 1 Wrought Iron chair with an Oval shield..any interested e-mail me jrjr229@aol.com. I'm in New Jersey.

From Donna, 6/19/2007  10:37 AM

I am still looking for the 1104 Ellis Vertial Side Chairs from Keller. Anyone know where to find these. I just need 2, but would buy 4 if I need to. REALLY want to find these, please let me know if anyone out there knows where to find these.

From Greg Grenn, 6/17/2007  10:19 PM

I am looking for a keller king size headboard and frame
if anybody has one for sale.. thanks

From Toby, 6/9/2007  9:16 PM

This is in reference to the above dining set...email me @ Tobyz4me@hotmail.com

I am selling the set for $2200.00 Firm.

From Toby, 6/9/2007  9:14 PM

I have a Keller Chestnut Creek Dining set for sale. It includes a table that extends to 100 inches with 4 side chairs and 2 arm chairs. It also includes the buffet with hutch.

The hutch/server is about 4' wide by 6' tall. It has a lighted bubble glass doors on the hutch... with a glass shelf inside. The buffet has drawers in the center and drawers and cabinets on each end. Mint condition. We are located near Philadelphia,
High quality...solid oak.

From Veronica, 6/5/2007  11:17 AM

Live in WI. Am looking for one bedside chest (4-drawer w/pullout shelf - nightstand) from the Keller Chestnut Creek collection. Please contact kjpandvmtp@centurytel.net

From Barbara Kirby, 6/4/2007  6:14 PM

Live in Winston-Salem, NC. Have Keller Chestnut Creek bedroom pieces for sale. Will sell as a set. 2 four drawer bedside stands with pull-out writer shelf, chest of drawers, triple dress with wing mirror that has wrought iron accent at top, and the wardrobe piece that fits a TV inside, has 5 side drawers, 2 bottom drawers and 2 long doors that close and hide all. All in mint condition! Just sold our house and moving on. $2800 or accepted offer. email kirbythbk@yahoo.com
NO bed frame!!! They went out of business before I could get it!

From William Mathews, 5/28/2007  8:48 AM

I still have a Keller Oak Royale dining table to sell. It has four leaves and about 110" long. Like new. email me at   wmathewsw@verizon.net for any questions.

From Adam, 5/25/2007  3:14 PM

I have a Queen sized Keller Chestnut Creek panel bed. I am located in Indiana and it can be yours for $300.00!

From Brett, 5/7/2007  4:32 PM

Looking for a Keller king size sleigh bed in good condition. We are in eastern Missouri but are willing to travel to pick up if price and condition are right!

Gatewaydad@sbcglobal.net

From Mary, 5/6/2007  2:41 PM

I am looking for the pedestal coffee table and an endtable in the Keller Chestnut Creek line. Located in Indiana email maybe@ilines.net

From Adam, 5/3/2007  2:01 PM

Seeking Keller Chestnut Creek Bedside tables (2), the acorn chest and anything else from the Chestnut Creek collection. Located in Indiana... email me at adam.hall@arvinmeritor.com

From Brett, 4/30/2007  10:07 AM

Looking for keller Chestnut creek Entertainment Chest the tall one! I am in Missouri and willing to drive to pick up for right price. gatewaydad@sbcglobal.net

From JOHN, 4/27/2007  2:07 PM

QUEEN PANEL BED WITH IRON ON TOP- CHESTNUT CREEK-KELLER
500   PICK UP IN KALAMAZOO MI    HEADBOARD ONLY- NO RAILS OR FOOTBOARD- LIKE NEW bulbman2004@sbcglobal.net

From Zac, 4/26/2007  1:17 PM

I have a Keller hutch/china cabinet and was wondering if anyone could give me an idea as to what the value is. It is about 4' wide by 6' tall. Two glass doors on top with three shelves. It has three doors at the bottom with a pull out drawer. Perfect condition. Looks like oak with a fruitwood finish. Any info would be appreciated.

From Lee, 4/26/2007  10:20 AM

In Baton Rouge, Louisiana:

Seeking two (2) four-drawer chestnut creek bedside dressers and king panel bed with wrought iron in very good shape. Might settle for queen if the price is good. Will P/U but distance depends on deal. Please email pics and price.

Thanks,
Lee

From Joy Wilson, 4/20/2007  3:22 PM

I Live in Newark De. Am looking for parts for chairs I purchased with table and Hutch the chairs product # is 8512 on label on bottom of chairs and serial # 17105 I just need the medal plates on bottom of chairs any info please email

From Todd, 4/16/2007  1:57 PM

I have a Keller Table with 2 Leaf extenders and 6 chairs for sale. I also have a dining room hutch for sale. All are in Great condition minus a small nick on the corner of the table. I am located in Ohio. you can reach me at hystsb@yahoo.com

The product numbers on these are
Table: 2546
Chairs: 2510
Cabinet/hutch: 2590

From James, 4/8/2007  5:49 PM

We are looking for a King size panel bed #2633. Willing to travel and will pay good for a bed in good shape. In looking for a bed I have found other items at other stores. If any interest e-mail me. Thanks.
jtwalden@sit-co.net

From Cotton, 4/6/2007  7:03 AM

I am looking for 4 side chairs from KELLER FURNITURE from the AMERICAN RESTORATION collection, model numbers are "1104-Ellis Vertical Slat Back Side Chair" and/or "1108-Sus(deleted) Ladder Back Side Chair." Please e-mail any information that might help me to: cottons4info@earthlink.net. Thank you.

From Jonathan, 4/1/2007  1:11 PM

sorry forgot the email address from above...godbey747@yahoo.com

From Jonathan, 4/1/2007  1:10 PM

I have a Chestnut Creek china cabinet,(buffet with china hutch on top.) It has the four doors with the old fashion bubble glass. Wasn't able to finish the collection because of Keller going out of business. Oh well, need to sell it. I live in the Memphis TN area.

From Tina, 3/25/2007  2:36 PM

email for above is tnt_65440@hotmail.com

From Tina, 3/25/2007  2:04 PM

I am looking for a 4- drawer nightstand in the chestnut creek line with the pull out writing board also 7 drawer chest w/fold out desk and hidden jewelry compartment. Oates, Missouri.. Thanks

From Marty, 3/20/2007  5:29 PM

Email for above is n603mp@aol.com

From Marty, 3/20/2007  5:21 PM

Looking for a 4 drawer nightstand in the chestnut creek line. with the pull out writing board. In Memphis,TN. Thanks

From Mary, 3/19/2007  2:04 PM

Looking for the Keller Chestnut Creek King bedframe. Will sell Queen if I can locate a King.
Email is texasrats@earthlink.net

From Mary, 3/19/2007  2:02 PM

Looking for a Keller Chestnut Creek King Size bedframe. Will sell Queen if I can locate a King

From David, 3/18/2007  10:27 PM

Looking for Chestnut Creek bedroom set to purchase King bed with or without dressers?

From Scott Carle, 3/15/2007  11:23 AM

I am interested in any Keller sets, as a gift for my wife as she really likes it but cannot find it locally (here in Central Virginia). Mainly bedroom sets, but also interested in dining room pieces.

Thanks!

-Scott Carle
scott@carleclan.com

From Joe Lawrie, 3/15/2007  11:23 AM

THE KELLER FURNITURE POSTED ABOVE HAS BEEN SOLD.

From Joe Lawrie, 3/8/2007  9:51 PM

My wife and I are selling the following:
*Queen headboard, footboard and rails (panel with iorn work on headboard)
*Two of the 4-drawer bedside chest (with the pull-out writing surface)
*7 drawer chest w/fold out desk and hidden jewelry compartment
*11 drawer dresser with tri-fold mirror

Location: Devon, PA. Please email us at joseph.lawrie@gmail.com if interested and make us an offer on the entire set or on some of the individual pieces

From Heather, 3/1/2007  10:46 AM

Thanks for all the interest, I am no longer taking any e-mails for the Chestnut Creek bedroon suit. Thanks, Heather629@comcast.net

From Carrie, 2/26/2007  11:16 AM

Located in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. I am interested in purchasing a dining hutch/cabinet and additional dining table chairs from the Keller Oak Royale line. Same story as many of the above; purchased the table and chairs, thought I would purchase other pieces at a later time. email carriegsimpson@sbcglobal.net

From Jennifer R., 2/25/2007  7:10 PM

I'm still looking for dining room chairs....wrought iron "shield back" side chairs, with oak seat. I will buy any quantity. Thank you. JRJR229@AOL.COM

From don bloom, 2/25/2007  5:36 PM

e-mail donaldsbloom@msn.com

From don bloom, 2/25/2007  5:35 PM

still looking for the keller ladderback chairs #5505 and 5515. I live on long island in ny

From Shannon, 2/24/2007  1:37 PM

I have a queen headboard/footboard in the Chestnut Creek for sale. It is the one with the iron on the top. We are still looking for a king size Chestnut Creek bed if anyone has one.

e-mail me at humphrys@bellsouth.net

From Jonathan, 2/23/2007  8:50 AM

Oops, my e-mail is: jonathan.millet@usarec.army.mil

From Jonathan, 2/23/2007  12:15 AM

I'm located in High Point, NC. the furniture capital of the United States, and can't find these items anyware. Got tip from a furniture peddler, and will deffinetly check it out tomorrow. I found some pieces here and there but am in search of the Chestnut Creek
4 drawer bedside chest, and 10 drawer dresser/chest
Can travel reasonable distance for pick up.
Thanks for the Keeler Brass tip - i'm going there tomorrow.

From John, 2/21/2007  8:40 AM

chestnut creek headboard still available.   Headboard only- no rails or footboard.    $500.00   K alamazoo Michigan   email.   bulbman200 4@sbcglobal.net   or phone 269-665-7801

From Heather, 2/17/2007  9:40 PM

Sherry,
I'm located in Middle Tennessee. I'm willing to sell the pieces seperately, although would like to keep them together. If you e-mail me I can provide photos of all pieces. heather629@comcast.net

From Gary Whetstone, 2/17/2007  9:35 PM

We are looking for 2-4 chairs to complete our dining set. This is a colonial heirloom, "Duxbury" side chair. (Item # 8407) Would also be interested in the arm chair 8417. We bought the table and 4 chairs in 1999, thinking we could go back and get two more later, and uhm we were wrong. Gary (405) 850-9267 or garywhet@yahoo.com

From shiena, 2/17/2007  8:05 PM

I have the price list from when I bought my bedroom set. The dresser went for 1025.00. I am interested in the dresser w/mirror and also the bedside chest. Would you be interested in selling seperate?? I am in Northeast Arkansas, where are you????

From Sherry, 2/17/2007  3:12 PM

Heather, Where are you located? I live in Ohio. Would you be interested in selling the pieces separately?
Sherry

From Heather, 2/15/2007  3:33 PM

I HAVE Chestnut Creek
*Queen bed headboard, footboard and rails(panel with iorn work on headboard)
*4 drawer bedside chest
*8 drawer chest
*11 drawer trp dresser with trifold mirror

I am looking to sell but, curious on pricing would like any info heather629@comcast.net

From Fred T., 2/9/2007  8:12 PM

Am looking for a Chesnut Creek 4 drawer bedside chest. Please email me fdthomas245@yahoo.com
Thanks!

From JENNIFER R, 2/9/2007  6:13 PM

I just did some research and realized that the Chestnut Creek Colonial Heirloom dining set also matches my dining set now. I am interested in any pieces to this set. Thank You. jrjr229@aol.com

From Jim in MI, 2/9/2007  1:22 PM

Have entertainment deck for the Keller Chestnut Creek bedroom set for sale. In Michigan. Email me if interested, jhagberg5@msn.com. Thanks.

From Dena in N.Y., 2/7/2007  11:22 PM

Had a fire in Aug 2006 Need to find price for a sleigh bed can be a full or queen. With rails, Headboard and footboard and center support. I beleive it is Chestnut Creek Furniture. Brought it in Direct buy here in ny. 1998 Need the prices very much. Hope someone can help me. 2/7/07

From JENNIFER R, 2/7/2007  1:57 PM

I am looking for more chairs to my Keller Chestnut Creek kitchen table and chairs. I believe the chairs are called "Casual Dining Shield Back". My set has oak seats with wrought iron legs and back. The table is also Oak top with wrought iron base. I am willing to buy anything in this collection. Please e-mail me. Thank you. jrjr229@aol.com

From Chris, 2/4/2007  5:49 PM

Thought it automatically posted my email address - for the Octagonal or Curio End Tables, please contact me at justjock1@netscape.net
Also, just a note, all brass hardware for Keller furniture was made by Keeler Brass in NC and many pieces are still available. Go to google and type in Keeler Brass for the website. For some reason, this site won't allow me to post their address, phone, or website information. Once you've got to keelerbrass, click on the first page to continue then click on consumer services in the left menu. Hope this helps someone!

From Chris, 2/4/2007  5:40 PM

Looking for a Keller Chestnut Creek Occasional Collection Octagonal End Table or Curio End Table (#2525) in excellent condition. Thank you.

From Brian, 2/3/2007  2:42 PM

Looking for a Keller Chestnut Creek nightstand. We're in Delaware. Will travel to PA, MD, or VA. If you have the piece in good condition and are willing to sell, email to briandeanna@comcast.net. Thanks.

From Joe Camario, 2/1/2007  6:58 PM

Table is still available. Listing is posted on the 5th of January. Please respond if interested. Thanks!

From NANCY, 1/28/2007  7:55 PM

I AM LOOKING FOR A KING SIZE CHESTNUT CREEK BED WITH HEAD/FOOT BOARD AND RAILS AND ALSO THE ARMOIRE. IN MINNEAPOLIS AREA, BUT HAVE FAMILY CLOSE TO DALLAS. I AM WILLING TO TRAVEL A LITTLE BIT FOR THESE ITEMS. MUST BE IN EXCELLENT CONDITION. NANCY.REYNOLDS@NORTHMEMORIAL.XOM

From DONNA, 1/24/2007  9:08 AM

Still looking for these chairs to complete the set.
I just need 2.

AMERICAN RESTORATION collection and the # is "1104-Ellis Vertical Slat Back Side Chair". Please if anyone can tell me where to find these, I would soooooo appreciate it! I purchased the entire set but would like additional seating. If you know of anything that even looks close, I would be happy to take a look. Please e-mail me at JVictorinteriors@aol.com.

From Deena, 1/23/2007  1:04 PM

Sorry, forgot to include email address.

deena.raihl@sbcglobal.net

I am interested in any pieces of Keller Chestnut Creek oak finish.

From Deena, 1/23/2007  1:01 PM

Shirley,

I am looking for the Chestnut Creek in Oak finish...Is your oak. Email me, please.

Deena

From Susan Ellis, 1/21/2007  11:20 PM

I am looking for the triple dresser with tri view mirror with black iron top in the Chestnut Creek collection.

Please reply:SunruhLS@aol.com

From Shirley, 1/21/2007  11:08 PM

Keller buyers--- I have a Chestnut Creek bedside chest available. This chest has 4 drawers and a slide out shelf. Anyone interest please contact me at:
romerosh-1@hotmail.com

From olaida c, 1/19/2007  2:01 AM

In search of (1) #2671 Wardrobe/Entertainment Center and/or (1) #2650 Bedside Chest.
Need these piece to complete set. If I can't find pieces I will be selling Queen panel bed, bedside chest, dresser with tri view mirror with black wrought iron at top.
Anyone interested e-mail me: olaidacastillo@hotmail.com

From Susan, 1/16/2007  10:47 AM

If you are looking for replacment hardware for Keller furniture, it is still available through Keller Brass Company, phone 336-841-4220. There is a number stamped into the hardware that will identify the style when ordering. I was able to order just the part I needed (rosette), without having to buy the handle. They were very helpful !

From Jim, 1/16/2007  10:38 AM

I am looking for a Chestnut Creek king size canopy bed. I am located in Michigan. Please send information to jhagberg5@msn.com. Thanks.
jim

From john, 1/14/2007  2:41 PM

for susan= I sold my pulls and disks to a nice lady in detroit area.   If you search for knobs and pulls or cabinet hardware I am sure you will find something close

JOhn

From Susan, 1/13/2007  11:04 PM

I am looking for hardware for a Keller Chestnut Creek dresser. Specifically, the disk(s) the holds the drawer pull on. If you have any to sell or know of any source to purchase this hardware, please e-mail me at jmcsfc@comcast.net

Thank you.

From John, 1/12/2007  11:40 AM

Keller Chestnut creek Queen Headboard only $500   Kalamazoo Michigan 269-665-7801    or bulbman2004@sbcglobal.net

From Marsha, 1/10/2007  7:59 PM

Looking for two Colonial Heirloom Nightstands model # 8650 - light oak finish by Keller Furniture

From Melanie, 1/9/2007  3:32 PM

It helps if I leave an email address: melaniefbrown@hotmail.com

Thanks again! :)

From Melanie, 1/9/2007  3:31 PM

Hi! I am now looking for 1 Chestnut Creek 4 Drawer bedside chest w/pullout tray. I am located in Middle GA but will travel to pick up. Please let me know if you have one available. Thank you.

From Jamie, 1/8/2007  12:31 AM

I am interested in the post by Katherine. I live in the Fort Worth area and would like more information on the 10-drawer chest you have. Thank you.

From deb, 1/8/2007  12:16 AM

I have a Keller Sunset Bay arched China Cabinet and Hutch that has etched glass for sale that is in perfect condition and only 4 years old. Anyone interested? I live in MN. Feel free to email me at deb.lerdon@octanner.com. Thanks! Deb

From Nancy, 1/7/2007  3:05 PM

I'm still looking for at least two Keller Oak Royale side chairs #1505. ingosorke@hotmail.com

From Kevin, 1/6/2007  9:40 PM

Looking for 2 Keller American Restoration series Ellis Vertical Slat Back Chairs to finish out our dining room set. Model number is 1104. Please email if you have any available. kcharles1@houston.rr.com

From Joe Camario, 1/5/2007  5:48 PM

I own a colonial Heirloom Dinning Set. It is BRAND NEW and in MINT Condition! It is 100% Solid Oak and even has the Keller Guard Finish. The table is: Oval Double-Pedestal Table which can accommodate up to 10 chairs. I have 6 chairs to go along with the table. The chairs are: Duxbury Arm Chair(2)& Duxbury Side Chair(4). If interested in this set, please email at floatonjoe@gmail.com. I live in Houston Texas and am ready to negotitate these items. You can also look for this table to be displayed on Ebay as well. Thank You!

From rick lindstrom, 1/5/2007  4:53 PM

We have a Keller Copper Springs dining room table set for sale. The table, which is like new, is a 42" pedestal table with two 11 3/4" leaves. There are four cane backed, upholstered chairs. Also included is a new 1/2" pad set. The furniture is approximately 15 years old and has been carefully maintained. Photos available. E-mail inquiries to rick@ricklindstrom.com or call 206-601-4090.

From Stephanie, 1/2/2007  10:12 PM

Am looking for Chestnut Creek #2661 Five drawer chest (36x19x51) Some people refer to this piece as "The man's chest" or chest of drawers. Email: upnorth @ acegroup . cc (remove the spaces) Thank you.

From Mike, 1/2/2007  8:35 PM

I am looking for 2 Keller Chestnut Creek nightstands.
#2650 (4 drawers + pullout).
Please reply with price and location. I am in S MI.
mzotter@hughes.net

From Katherine, 1/2/2007  5:21 PM

I am looking to sell the following Keller Chestnut Creek bedroom collection:

- 1 Queen Panel Headboard with iron (no footboard or rails); Piece 2632A
- 1 Nightstand (4 drawers with pullout); Piece 2650
- 1 Chest (10 drawer); Piece 2670
- 1 Secretary (7 drawer with pulldown); Piece 2660

These pieces have been in a guest bedroom since original purchase in May '99. I am located in the Dallas area - please contact me with questions/offers at kdcargile@comcast.net.

Thanks!

From Chris, 1/2/2007  5:11 PM

We are looking for the king size bed from the Chestnut Creek collection. We are located in Chicago. Thanks.
CJBNCMP@SBCGLOBAL.NET

From Savanna, 1/1/2007  12:41 PM

I am looking to sell as a complete set my Keller Chestnut Creek bedroom collection. The items have been in storage for the last year. The collection consists of:

- King size canopy bed
     - 9 drawer dresser with 3 panel mirror
     - 1 Night stand

I also own the entertainment armoir but this was damaged during a move. Would be willing to include this piece for spare parts if needed.

I am located in NY. Please contact me with offers at smburi@yahoo.com.

Best Regards,
Savanna

From Lori, 12/30/2006  11:36 PM

Looking for dining room chairs to go with the Keller Sunset Bay dining table that I already have. White washed finish. blk178@hotmail.com

From Tim Kneeland, 12/28/2006  11:19 PM

Looking for the entertainment deck for the Keller Chestnut Creek bedroom set. Also interested in any bedroom pieces you may have for sale.

From Mary Harmon, 12/28/2006  3:22 PM

I am looking for a seat cushion for a swival oak chair product #8512. The color is like an oatmeal. Can anyone help me?

From Jeannie, 12/28/2006  12:13 PM

I am in need of 2 Keller oak dining room chairs that match my other 4 chairs. Perhaps called "fiddle back" oak dining chairs. The date on them is July 1990. There are six rods on the back of each chair,(three on each side) with a center "key hole" section in the middle. The biggest key hole section is on top, the circle (key hole) is in the middle, then there is a small key hole section in the bottom. About 40" tall. Heavy, solid oak. The seat is about 20" wide (at it's widest point).

If you are selling any of your chairs, please notify me via e-mail and I will e-mail you pictures of my chairs. If they match (or are very close) I will consider purchasing them from you. I live in Michigan, about 40 minutes from Indiana and about 40 minutes from Ohio. I have a pickup!

Thank you.
Jeannie

J-Bret@comcast.net

From Cindy Olsen, 12/18/2006  10:05 AM

OOPS! I forgot to post my email address....
olsen@nctc.com

From Cindy Olsen, 12/18/2006  8:41 AM

Hi! I would like to sell my Keller Chestnut Creek China cabinet with hutch. The hutch is the one with the four doors with the old fashioned bubble glass. It is is near perfect condition. I have had no luck finding the small table to match and so I am going to sell it. I really want a matching set. I live an hour east of Nashville TN and I am asking $1800 which is less than I paid for it last Christmas. I didn't know that Keller did not make furniture anymore when I purchased it.
My cell number is 615-830-2196.
Thanks and Merry Christmas all of you Keller fans!!!!

From Beth, 12/15/2006  7:15 AM

Hi! I am looking for a Keller, Chestnut Creek Collection, dresser and mirror OR Armoire. If anyone knows where I can find one, please drop me a line at jana5061@msn.com. Thanks!

From colin, 12/10/2006  8:09 PM

Shelley would you split this group up-interested in the dresser and Armoire.What state are you in?

From Ed, 12/9/2006  2:07 PM

In need of A LEAF for a Keller dining room table. It has the number 6550 on it

From Ed Keenan, 12/9/2006  2:03 PM

Looking for leaf for my dning room table. It has the number 6550 writeen on the leaf that I have.

Thanks

From shelly, 12/8/2006  6:45 PM

I HAVE AN ENTIRE CHESTNUT CREEK BEDROOM SET FOR SALE - IT INCLUDES THE DRESSER AND MIRROR , THE ARMOIRE , A KING SIZED METAL AND POSTER BED, THE SECRETARY, AND A BEDSIDE CHEST. ALL IN MINT CONDITION. CONTACT ME WITH OFFERS AT greenscapesinc@juno.com

From Melanie, 12/8/2006  3:15 PM

I am still looking for 2 Chestnut Creek Bedside chests to complete my set. (4 drawer with the tray) If anyone is looking to part with these 2 pieces please contact me at melaniefbrown@hotmail.com.

From Jules, 12/3/2006  8:02 AM

I am looking for four ladder back chairs. I purchased the set in 1999 from Homemakers Furniture in Illinois. They have the finial caps on the top. How can I tell which collection they are from?

From Naomi Deerhake, 11/29/2006  9:43 AM

I have 4 Keller Culpepper side chairs for sale. Please contact me if interested. Ndeerhake@cox.net. I live in middle Georgia.

From Cindy Olsen, 11/25/2006  5:50 AM

I am considering selling my Chestnut Creek China cabinet and hutch The hutch is lighted with four doors.
This is in excellent condition. When I purchased it I had no idea that Keller had gone out of bussiness. Of cousre the sales person did not tell me that until later on. I would love it if I could find the matching single pedestal table but no luck so my loss your gain. I think I will go in the Bob Timberlake direction as they seem to have the same style only in cherry.
If you are interested please email me, olsen@nctc.com or call my cell at 615-830-2196. I live in Middle Tennessee.
Thanks,
Cindy

From JOHN, 11/23/2006  9:14 AM

Headboard only- queen chestnut creek by Keller    excellent condition.    Kalamaoo Michigan   $500 firm   

bulbman2004@sbcglobal.net

or

call

269-665-7801

From Kim Casey, 11/21/2006  8:32 AM

JoAnne,please contact me as i cant seem to reach you. Interested in your pieces of Keller. Kim

From Cindy, 11/17/2006  8:09 AM

FYI
I found a 4 drawer nightstand in the Keller Chestnut Creek collection at D T McCalls Furniture store in Carthage TN.
Also I am still looking for the single pedestal dining table from the Chestnut Creek collection and a coffee table and or end table in that same collection.
Thanks,
Cindy
olsen@nctc.com

From Guest, 11/17/2006  8:00 AM

FYI
I found a Keller Chestnut Creek 4 drawer night stand at D T McCalls furniture store in Carthage TN. Thought someone would like to know.
Also, I am looking for the small dining table from the chestnut creek collection and a coffee table in that same collection, if one was ever made.
Thanks!!!
olsen@nctc.com

From Joanne, 11/13/2006  12:22 AM

I have the chestnut creek king sleigh bed, 4drawer/slide out night stand, dresser w/o entertainment doc, and armoire. Wanting to sell any or all pieces. Contact me at jhillquist@gt.rr.com.

From Lisa, 11/12/2006  2:26 PM

I am looking for one side chair product number is 2507. I am not sure of the collection...

From Jodi, 11/11/2006  10:43 AM

Hi,
I am looking for the following Keller Chestnut Creek items:

- Queen panel bed with footboard and siderails (will buy whole bed or just footboard/rails)    --- and/or
- (1) 4-drawer nightstand

Please email me at:   jodipellegrini1@netzero.com
Thank you.

From Nancy in FL, 11/7/2006  10:11 AM

Keller bedroom items in NE FL are NO LONGER AVAILABLE.
Thanks for your interest.

From Teri, 11/6/2006  1:51 PM

I have complete dining room set Keller Chestnut Creek--Oak collection in mint condition:

1 Double pedestal Table w/ 2 leaves
4 Windsor Side Chairs
2 Windsor Arm Chairs
2 piece lighted china/hutch

I am located in Seattle area. If interested please email me at terifrancis@yahoo.com.

From Mike, 11/5/2006  6:10 PM

I am looking for 2 Keller Chestnut Creek nightstands.
#2650 (4 drawers + pullout).
Please reply with price and location. I am in S MI.
mzotter@frontiernet.net

From Nancy, 10/31/2006  1:22 PM

I am in N FL and have the following Keller Chestnut Creek items:

-Queen panel bed
- 1 4 drawer nightstand (will only sell with bed)
- Triple dresser with 3 panel mirror
- Entertainment Armoire

Will consider sell or trade for Keller King bed

If interested email me at nlhunt@comcast.net

From scott, 10/29/2006  8:49 PM

I have a Keller PGA Tour dining room table with 8 chairs and 2 leafs. I am in Crosby, TX outside Houston. E-mail me if interested. scrapper52@hotmail.com

From dean, 10/25/2006  10:17 PM

I am looking for two night stands, a long dresser and armoire from the Keller Transitions bedroom set. I have the landscape mirror and bed already. Any help contact me at daw329@yahoo.com

From Ron, 10/24/2006  2:56 PM

I am looking for a night stand (4 drawers and pullout) from the Keller Chestnut Creek collection in order to complete set - Please contact me at RACEROCK01@Hotmail.com

From Paul, 10/22/2006  9:19 PM

Hello, I am looking for a Keller - Chestnut creek china cabinet 60wX20dX85h. (Three door hutch with three drawer buffet). Also looking for an Acorn chest and a chesser with or without mirror. Contact me at kpharris48@aol.com or 386 405 8376. I have a pick-up and will travel!

From Brant, 10/22/2006  12:14 PM

Looking for the Keller Chestnut Creek King Sleigh Bed. I have the Queen but would like to upgrade. Please email me at edwardsbm@hotmail.com

From Kim, 10/17/2006  9:58 AM

I'm looking for dresser,chesser or bachelor chest in the Keller Chestnut Creek.Have cash!!!! email iamkimkc@comcast.net

From Lorie, 10/16/2006  8:03 PM

I am also looking for a King size panel bed with iron on top.
If anyone has one please email me at lorieh@shaw.ca

I have been looking for awhile.
Thanks,
Lorie

From Heather, 10/16/2006  9:39 AM

Peggy - If the king bed is still available, I would like to discuss the style and price. Please email me at hlbelcher@yahoo.com Thanks

From Peggy, 10/14/2006  11:24 AM

Krista - I have a king bed, but your email address bounced back. Please contact me at poopsiemba@earthlink.net Thanks

From Krista, 10/13/2006  5:56 AM

I am looking for a Keller Chestnut Creek king bed (any style). We have the rest of the set, but are going from a queen to a king bed. If I can find a king bed, I will sell the queen sleigh bed I have. Please contact me at gjj.ksj@centurytel.net.

From Rick, 10/12/2006  12:38 PM

We are looking for 2 to 4 dining room chairs from the Keller Copper Springs collection. Contact Rick at 206-601-4090 or rick@ricklindstrom.com

From John, 10/6/2006  3:56 PM

Pulls have been sold        Queen headboard still available.    Headboard only. Kalamazoo Michigan   Bulbman2004@sbcglobal.net or 269-665-7801

From john, 10/4/2006  6:26 PM

I have 3 pulls and     only 3 round disks for attackment no screws.   Best offer over $25.00 plus shiping.    I have sold all other chestnut creek items except for   queen head board only.   I orderd the pulls when I had problems like you.

John

bulbman2004@sbcglobal.net or call 269 665 7801

From LJ, 10/3/2006  8:11 PM

Where can I get replacement drawer pulls for the Keller Furniture Chestnut Creek collection? I have seen several that are close, but no cigar. Thank you!

From Lori Eckert, 10/2/2006  3:30 AM

I am looking for an end table and china cabinet that went on top of the buffet for the Chestnut Creek group in oak. Will travel to get from Florida to midwest.
palmbush42@netzero.net

From ken, 9/30/2006  3:08 PM

i have a keller 100 year anniversary rocking chair. #723 of #1000. if interested email kmpainting1@windstream.net

From ann stump, 9/30/2006  2:58 PM

look under any chair from 1993 to 1995 to see if it has the letter k underneath the seat.

From ann stump, 9/30/2006  2:52 PM

i am interested in chestnut creek collection. look underneath chair to see if it has a k underneath it.

From Jamie, 9/28/2006  11:00 PM

I am looking for the coffee table, end table, and sofa table in the Keller Chestnut Creek line. Any information would be appreciated.

From Richard, 9/28/2006  10:29 PM

I have chairs only in the Cul Pepper County set for sell. I have 4 side chairs and 2 arm chairs.Because of a financial state I have rethought my price and am now asking 800 for the chairs. Anyone interested, contact me at rljcowboy@aol.

From Richard, 9/27/2006  3:17 PM

I have chairs only in the Cul Pepper County set for sell. I have 4 side chairs and 2 arm chairs.I am asking $1000. Anyone interested, contact me at rljcowboy@aol

From Twila, 9/24/2006  1:23 AM

I am looking for the following Keller Chestnut Creek Bedroom pieces:
            Queen size canopy bed
            9 Drawer Dresser with 3 panel mirror
            1 4 Drawer Night Stand
            Chest with Enterment Deck
If you have these pieces, please let me know. Any info please e-mail me at tmaxna@cox.net.

From John, 9/23/2006  7:00 AM

queen headboard still available-   panel style with iron at top    chestnut creek   #500.   headboard only       excellent condition 269 665-7801 Kalamazoo michigan

From Michael, 9/17/2006  9:35 AM

I m looking for a Keller Oak Royal collection Bed side chest (3draw chest)#Keb1650
Any info please e-mail me at mb6467@worldnet.att.net

From Lori Lee, 9/15/2006  12:33 PM

I have a Keller white wash dining room set with 3 chairs, 2 armed chairs, glass table top, buffet chest and TV amoire. email me at dunestanworld@aol.com.

From Jude, 9/12/2006  10:49 PM

Looking for one Keller Transitions 2 drawer night stand.
Please email stormbaron@msn.com

From April, 9/10/2006  10:02 PM

Selling Keller Chestnut Creek - Queen 4 poster bed, Armoire, Dresser with tri-fold mirror, 2 4-drawer night stands. Entire set. Little Rock, Arkansas. Please e-mail at apsanders@comcast.net

From Barbara J. Duggan, 9/9/2006  8:06 PM

Looking for a Keller Nighstand in cherry wood. I don't know the style name. Please e-mail me at bduggan2@cox.net.    

From Heather, 9/9/2006  3:18 PM

I am getting married and am deseperately looking for a Chesnut Creek King Sleigh bed to replace the Queen. If I find a King, I will be selling the Queen. If you have a king sleigh available, please email me at hthornton@yahoo.com

From Nancy, 9/5/2006  3:33 PM

I'm looking for at least two Keller Oak Royale side chairs #1505. ingosorke@hotmail.com

From debbie, 9/5/2006  11:20 AM

I am looking for Keller-King-Chestnut Creek with iron on head board. Have queen, want to enlarge. Any other pieces are of interest also as I will be using queen to furnish another bed room
condond@bellsouth.net

From Floyd, 9/3/2006  8:37 PM

Seeking Keller Chestnut Creek (2) bed-side chest/night stands, chesser,and or dresser. I am willing to travel if needed or pay shipping. Please e-mail murray295@aol.com. FYI-anyone looking for the Armoire? I saw one on Ebay.

From Cheryl, 9/3/2006  7:42 AM

I am seeking a Queen panel Chestnut Creek bed. I have a King Stick bed with canopy (is removable) in excellant condition. I want to down size. If I cannot find a queen in excellant condition, I will be selling my whole set which includes Chesser with triple mirror, Wardrobe, Dresser with 11 drawers and bedside chest(night stand). All in excellant condition. For more information , please email b3233@adelphia.net

From Cheryl, 9/3/2006  12:08 AM

Please contact me if you have the Keller Chestnut Creek
Panel Bed or Sleigh in either queen or king size and would like to sell. Email: cheryldelor@adelphia.net or Phone:561.676.6435 Thank you!

From Michael, 9/2/2006  9:21 PM

A total shot in the dark here. I m looking for a Keller Oak Royal collection Bed side chest (3draw chest)#Keb1650
Any info please e-mail me at mb6467@worldnet.att.net

From Shawna, 9/1/2006  6:23 PM

my e-mail is: nolooking_99@yahoo.com

From Shawna, 9/1/2006  6:21 PM

I'm looking for the Chestnut Creek 52" Chesser w/ or w/out mirror.

From Peggy, 9/1/2006  1:12 PM

Parrish - What is your email address?

From Rickie Redland, 8/28/2006  10:54 PM

I am seeking a Keller Transition Nighstand with two drawers. I have one and should have bought two originally.

From John, 8/28/2006  6:29 PM

phone Number correction   phone is 269-665-7801   the queen headboard is the panel style. chestnut creek queen headboard only and 64" dresser with trifold mirror.   Kalamazoo Michigan

From John, 8/28/2006  6:08 PM

now also available one queen headboard only in chestnut creek by keller as well as one 64" dresser with trifold mirror.   Kalamazoo Michigan 369-665-7801... or bulbman2004@sbcglobal.net

From Parrish, 8/27/2006  12:10 PM

I am looking for a king sized bed in the Keller chesnut Creek collection.

From Steve, 8/26/2006  10:49 AM

Would like to buy king or queen Chestnut Creek sleigh bed and Entertainment Armoire. Please contact me at "scarfie -at- comcast -dot- net" if you have any of these for sale. Thanks!

From Darlene, 8/22/2006  7:38 AM

I want to sell my Keller Chestnut Creek Double Pedestal Table with 6 chairs. Table dimensions are 42x78 with 2 18 inch leaves. It is a big table. I'm located 40 miles north of Atlanta. I can send pictures upon request. dshop7@bellsouth.net

From Cindy Olsen, 8/21/2006  10:31 PM

Hi... I am looking for a single pedestal dining table from the Chestnut Creek collection. I live an hour east of Nashville. If anyone has this table wil you please please please contact my email olsen@nctc.com .
Thank you!!!!!

From denah, 8/21/2006  9:23 PM

Looking for 4 drawer bedside chest, and acorn chest(12 drawer) with entertainment deck. Willing to travel for pick up. email me at dclinebell@insightbb.com

From Ashley, 8/21/2006  4:23 PM

Still looking for a Queen Panel Bed, would also be interested in a King Panel Bed. We have a Queen Sleigh bed to trade if this is something you are looking for. This Chestnut creek collection. Email: caviness1@mindspring.com or Cell: 678-464-6806 Thanks

From Jerriann, 8/20/2006  4:40 PM

I am looking for a Queen Bed frame in the chestnut creek collection. I do have a headboard, but not the footboard or rails.

From Stacy, 8/19/2006  8:46 AM

I'm looking for a King size bed in the PGA Tour collection. If anyone has one they would like to sell, please contact me at ss_jb@hotmail.com. Please put in the subject line, King Size PGA Tour Bed, otherwise, the email will go to my junk mail folder and may not get read. Thanks.

From John, 8/17/2006  7:57 PM

Still available: one 64" chestnut creek dresser with trifold mirror $1,500 firm.   Kalmazoo Michigan- bulbman2004@sbcglobal.net   or 269 665 7801

From Richard, 8/17/2006  7:25 PM

Looking for Keller Chestnut Creet Side Chair
0-6003-4123

From Ashley, 8/17/2006  5:16 PM

Hi Looking for a Queen Panel Bed (headboard and footboard with rails) I'm in the Atlanta area. Looking for the Chestnut creek collection panel bed. Can reach me at caviness1@mindspring.com Thanks

From Steve & Sandy, 8/16/2006  3:49 AM

I am looking for a king bed and the chesser or desk chest in Keller's Chestnut Creek. I'm located in Western TN. Please email me if you have something to sell. Sandyrul at midsouth.rr.com

From Cathy, 8/15/2006  8:36 PM

I am looking for a dresser or armoire from the sunset bay collection, in a pecan finish. If anybody has one to sell, please email cathymack2@gmail.com Thanks.

From Amanda, 8/12/2006  4:41 PM

I am looking for Chestnut Creek Collection nightstand just like everyone else. If you have one or know where I might be able to find one, please contact me at abernard@cabinetsandcountertops.com. I live in Georgia

From Kristin, 8/8/2006  9:49 AM

I am looking for a keller chestnut creek nightstand and queen bed. I live in North Dakota and will pick up in MN or WI. Help my son have a nice bedroom please!!

From Kevin, 8/2/2006  7:43 PM

I am looking for the Keller dining table w/chairs matching from the Iron and Wood Bar models. TIA

From Laurie, 8/2/2006  1:23 PM

This is my email to contact me about the entertainment armoire

From Laurie, 8/2/2006  1:21 PM

I have a Chestnut Creek Entertainment Armoire in near perfect condition. Purchased 1998. This has the top portion with 2 doors and a place for TV and shelves for DVD/VCR, stereo components, etc. Then it has 2 doors on the bottom and another shelf area as well as 2 draws on each side at the bottom. I can send photos of it for you if you are interested. I'm in Pennsylvania, near the Maryland border.

From Todd, 8/2/2006  12:47 PM

Looking for King panel bed (headboard/footboard) in Keller Chestnut creek collection, 1 nightstand, and 1 chesser. Would be willing to sell Queen poster/canopy bed for king if seller wanting to switch. Located in Atlanta. E-mail t.j.chiesa@dowcorning.com   

From DENISECORRINNE, 7/29/2006  2:45 AM

LISA, I AM INTERSTED IN YOUR DINING ROOM SET IN SUNSET BAY. PLEASE EMAIL ME AT deniseyn@zoominternet.net

From DENISECORRINNE, 7/29/2006  2:26 AM

I AM LOOKING FOR THE KELLER SUNSET BAY DINING ROOM SET IN THE SANDSTONE FINISH. I WOULD LIKE SIX CHAIRS. I DID NOT REALIZE THEY WERE GOING OUT OF BUSINESS. I HAVE THE HUTCH AND NOW IT IS DIFFICULT TO MATCH A DINING ROOM SET. IF ANY ONE KNOWS WHERE I CAN PURCHASE THIS SET PLEASE EMAIL ME. I WOULD ALSO LIKE THE OCCASIONAL TABLES. THANKS, DENISE

From sherry, 7/28/2006  11:11 AM

IM LOOKING FOR: KELLER PGA TOUR COLLECTION. COLOR IS PARCAMENT. NEED DRESSER,CHEST,MIRROR. BUT EMAIL IF YOU SEE OR KNOW WERE I CAN FINDED TABLES,CHAIRS,DESK MEDIA CENTER,OCCASIONAL THIS COLLECTION IN PARCAMENT COLOR.
THANKS sherrytrace@aol.com

From Yvonne Fredericks, 7/27/2006  5:30 PM

I am trying to find out what collection the china hutch that i found at an auction is a part of. I would like to find a matching formal dining table that has the ability to seat at least 8. The china hutch is 2 pieces. The top is product# 8589 SN# 2963930 and the bottom is product# 8576 SN# 2943756 the date stamp on the back reads August 1999. If anyone knows the collection name, color name, or where i can find a dining table, please email me at yvonnefredericks@yahoo.com

From Jspillane, 7/26/2006  9:44 AM

Looking for Queen bed in Keller Chestnut Creek collection - Houston, Tx area. Please email if you have one available.

From Sonya, 7/24/2006  10:36 PM

I have the following Keller Chestnut Creek items for sale and live in the Houston, TX area.

King Size Sleigh Bed
Chesser with Wing Mirror
Bedside Chest

Please email at scokenour@alltel.net for pictures or more info.

From Teresa, 7/23/2006  6:57 PM

We are looking for two oak bedside tables - I believe they are the Chestnut Creek line. We live near Nashville, but would consider driving or paying for shipment. Thanks.
teewood999@msn.com

From JOHN, 7/22/2006  9:28 AM

PHONE CORRECTION 269-665-7801

ALL ITEMS ARE USED BUT IN EXCELLENT CONDITION

DUE TO DEMAND ALL ITMES WILL BE SOLD AT ORIGINAL RETAIL PRICE'

JOHN

BULBMAN2004@SBCGLOBAL.NET

From JOHN, 7/22/2006  9:23 AM

CHESTNUT CREEK BEDROOM FURNITURE-KELLER

TWO DRESSERS WITH TRIFOLD MIRRORS

TWO NIGHTSTANDS-4 DRAWERS.

ONE TALL CHEST WITH TV STAND

ONE KING HEADBOARD WITH WROUGHT IRON TRIM ON TOP.

260-665 7801

kALAMAZOO MICHIGAN

From Paul Holeck, 7/21/2006  4:15 PM

I'm looking to buy 2 Keller Chestnut drawer chests
(8 drawer, 36"W x 19"D x 51"H). Oak, I believe in the darker finish, but will consider others.

Please e-mail at pholeck@yahoo.com

Thank you.

From Jenni, 7/21/2006  2:44 PM

I have ladderback chairs from Keller's Culpepper County line. I have 6 side chairs and 2 arm chairs. Anyone interested, contact me at carclay@sbcglobal.net.

From Belinda, 7/19/2006  4:41 PM

We have downsized are home and don't have a diningroom now. I have a dining table stock #5545, 4 side chairs stock #5508 and 2 arm chairs stock #5518 in the Cul Pepper County Collection I am wanting to sell.I can provide pictures if anyone is seriously interested.You can contact email ninnypearl@aol.com.

From Laura, 7/17/2006  12:29 AM

(Chestnut Creek Collection)
I have 2 nightstands and bedside stairs - both in excellent condition. Email me if you are interested: laurajbrink@gmail.com

From Kelly S, 7/15/2006  5:10 PM

Looking for Keller Chestnut Creek Oak Nightstand to complete set. kellyrsullivan@gmail.com

From Kelly S, 7/15/2006  5:09 PM

Looking for Keller Chestnut Creek Oak Nightstand to complete set.

From Rebecca, 7/15/2006  8:08 AM

Anyone interested in a Keller Transitions nightstand/end table?--two drawers with one pull-out board.--in very good condition. Piece is located in Boston, MA. Reasonable offers entertained--orangefinch@hotmail.com Thanks.

From Erick, 7/14/2006  3:37 PM

We are looking for a king size bed, Keller Chestnut Creek series: Panel bed (no camopy) or Sleigh Bed.

From Debbie, 7/12/2006  1:11 PM

KELLER CHESTNUT CREEK - LIKE NEW CONDITION - FOR SALE - GREAT PRICES!!

Nightstand

Tall Chest of Drawers with pull down desk and GORGEOUS jewelry holder/beveled mirror opening at top of chest

Beautiful Armoire

LIKE NEW condition for sale. Please contact me if you have any interest in any or all of these pieces. Recently divorced, need the money...GREAT PRICES!! Contact imightbyte@aol.com. Pick-Up in Birmingham, AL

From Larry, 7/12/2006  7:56 AM

Looking for a Keller Nightstand in Cherry. Stock number 4650. Please email me at LarryGreason@aol.com with any info. Thanks, Larry.

From Colin B, 7/11/2006  6:17 PM

I am selling my Keller Chestnut Creek collection. I have the following pieces (all are in excellent condition!):
1 - King size sleigh bed
1 - 4 drawer bed side table
1 - Boston Rocker w/plad cushion
1 - Piece that my Wife and I refer to as the wonder-piece. It looks like the drawer chest, but the middle part opens to reveal a letter writing table and the top lifts up to reveal a mirror and lined jewelry tray.

Pictures available upon request. E-mail me at wcolinbarnes@yahoo.com if you are interested.

From Peggy, 7/10/2006  10:04 PM

David B. - what is your email address?

From Bryan B, 7/9/2006  11:56 PM

I have a Chestnut Creek Queen Panel Bed with the iron decoration on top of head board. If interested contact me: renttools@aol.com

From Lois, 7/9/2006  9:23 PM

I do not think that I explained in my email that I was referring to the Chestnut Creek collection. It seems to match the color of Bob Timberlake, perfectly.

From Dav id B, 7/8/2006  5:39 PM

Seeking Keller Chestnut Creek collection king size bed with rod iron design on head board.

From David B., 7/8/2006  5:37 PM

Looking for a Keller Chestnut Creek collection king size bed to replace queen. Anyone???

From Lois, 7/7/2006  9:30 PM

For those of you asking about Bob Timberlake beds. We did take a small drawer with us and found the colors to be a perfect match. The Timberlake collection is cherry so the wood grain and finish is slightly different. We actually ordered a king size bed. The prices on line are deceiving.The gallery or Furnitureland South in High Point will discount the collection 40 to 50%.

From Michael, 7/6/2006  11:40 PM

I am looking for the Keller Chestnut Creek Entertainment Deck and/or Drawer Chest.
Please email me with any info.
Thanks..... Michael

From Nancy, 7/6/2006  12:37 AM

I want to sell my Keller Chestnut Creek open china cabinet - both the hutch and the buffet. Email anon_411@comcast.net for details and picture. I live south of Nashville, TN.

From Tom, 6/27/2006  9:57 AM

I am in need of the Entertainment Deck from the Chestnut Collection. Getting married, and now need room for her stuff! HELP!!
Thank you... Salt Lake City

From Tony, 6/26/2006  10:24 PM

I am looking for Keller Transitions Chesser and, if available, Mirror in good to new condition. I am ready to buy and will provide a quick transaction.
Contact me at tonydutt1@msn.com

From Teri, 6/26/2006  1:11 PM

I have the Keller Chestnut Creek following pieces for sale. Pick up only. I live in Indianapolis, Indiana

Queen canopy bed (wood with iron)
(1) 4 drawer night stand
TV/Wardrobe
Desk Chest

teristerling@hotmail.com

I can email photos via album on shutterfly if you are interested in seeing the pieces.

Thank you

From christine, 6/25/2006  12:22 AM

Looking for keller chestnut creek collection king size sleigh bed. I have a queen and would like to upgrade.

From John, 6/17/2006  1:00 PM

Seeking a bedstand...anyone have one/know where they can be found?

Thanks!

John

john.duval at gmail dot com

From Chris, 6/13/2006  9:39 PM

If I decide to start over and want to sell my Chestnut Creek Wardrobe (Oak), Item Number 2671, what is it worth used (in excellent condition? I am in Columbia, SC. crecord1@gmail.com.

From Chris, 6/13/2006  7:46 PM

Forgot email. Email if anyone knows of a furniture line of similiar style. crecord1@gmail.com. If I don't find a match, I may sell my TV armoire.

From Chris, 6/13/2006  7:45 PM

Has anyone found anything close in style to the Chestnut Creek line?

From ashley, 6/12/2006  8:53 PM

I have a Keller Chestnut Creek Queen sleigh bed that has recently gotten damaged in fire. Does anyone have an idea of how much the value of this is?

From Hazel, 6/6/2006  4:23 PM

Hi, I am in search of the Chestnut Creek King Panel Bed with the iron decoration on top of head board. Please e-mail me with any leads dhbd4@juno.com. Thanks!

From Michael, 6/6/2006  1:30 PM

Sorry I thought it would pickup email address from heading. hoppy2beme@aol.com

From Michael, 6/6/2006  1:29 PM

I have two by two table with leaf and 8 chairs I would consider selling all together. Also have the matching hutch with metal bakers rack. Serious inquiries only. Love the set wife wants smaller table.

From John, 6/5/2006  12:50 PM

Desperately seeking bedstand!!!

From Kelly, 6/5/2006  12:10 PM

I am looking for a chestnut creek collection armoire or entertaqinment deck. Please let me know if you have one for sale.

From jann, 5/29/2006  9:06 PM

Forgot to include e mail address...jannbia@aol.com.

From jann, 5/29/2006  9:02 PM

we are desperately seeking the Chestnut Creek Drawer Chest...we have truck...we will travel to fetch it!   

From Cindy, 5/29/2006  4:42 PM

Hi, we are looking for the chesser or tallman's chest of drawers for clothes storage. If anyone is interested in selling theirs, please email us at cjbncmp@sbcglobal.net. We are in the Chicagoland area.

Thank you, Cindy

From Tracy, 5/21/2006  10:30 PM

Thank you everyone who has expressed interest in my King Suite in the Chestnut Creek Collection.
I will be emailing all of you tomorrow (5/22/06) with pics of the item(s) you have an interest in.
Please, email me direct with your BEST REASONABLE offer, after you have had the opportunity to view the images.

Also, if anytone is interested in a gorgeous Johnson Benchworks (New) Settee; please let me know and I will email this pic as well.

Direct email: reallouielouie@adelphia.net
Thank you, Tracy

From Lois Harris, 5/21/2006  10:24 PM

We are looking for a Chestnut Creek king size bed. At this point we are not particular about the style.If anyone knows where we can get one, please email us. jlharris@gulftel.com. Thanks.

From Rick Pittenger, 5/20/2006  2:02 PM

Hi, I am looking for 1 Chestnut Creek 4 drawer Bedside Chest #2650 to finish my bedroom. If anyone has one please email me. RTPittenger@hotmail.com. Thanks!!!

From Chris, 5/20/2006  12:27 AM

We have located some Chestnut Creek pieces that were floor models. They appear in really good condition. The pieces are a nightstand with drawers, queen bed with iron on headboard, entertainment deck, tri-view mirror(with wood on top, not iron),possibly a queen sleigh bed, and chesser. E-mail us if interested. Chris (CJBNCMP@SBCGLOBAL.NET)

From Tracy, 5/18/2006  8:14 PM

Seller Motivated...every piece of the Chestnut Creek King Suite must go!!!
Please...make reasonable offer~ 6 pieces total.
If you only need a piece or two~contact me; I want to sell everything before our move.
Set is nearly new; perfect condition!!!
Set sold originally for nearly $7000.00~~~ don't pass it up; especially for the KING BED~~~~~Thanks!!!!

From pam, 5/15/2006  10:22 PM

Tracy we are really interested in the whole set or just the bed and rails iron canopy okay. could you please give us a guess at about what you would like for it. so we can be the first to buy? you can call me collect 801-254-3299 cell 801-971-7271

From Tracy, 5/15/2006  9:27 PM

Reply to Pam...you do need the side boards and the entire King bed~correct?
So you are clear, it is the wrought iron canopy bed...ok?
Can we convince you to take the entire set?

From pam, 5/15/2006  7:00 PM

Hi Iam so intrested in your set. all or would like to have your king head and foot board will pay top dollar. call at 801254-3299 allreds@att.net please call us first as we will be the most interrested.

From Tracy, 5/15/2006  10:56 AM

I have an entire Keller Chectnut Creek King suite available 4-sale...

This set was purchased brand new and includes the Chesser and mirror; entertainment armoir; night table; tall chest and King Canopy Bed.

Will consider any reasonable offer for the set or reasonable offers for each piece seperately.

This set was used only in our guestroom and is in NEW condition.

LOCATION: W.PA/E.OHIO (BUYER WILL PAY FOR ALL RELATED SHIPPING FEES/PICK-UP AVAILABLE)

Email: reallouielouie@adelphia.net

From Marc, 5/10/2006  3:11 PM

Living in San Antonio, TX and like everyone else I'm looking for Chestnut Creek pieces -- do you have 2 night stands or 2 4-drawer bedside chests? Email at mrbenke@yahoo.com

From Kent, 5/9/2006  8:01 PM

Looking for side chairs for Keller Oak Royale collection, Chair # 1505. Need at least two.

From Deborah, 5/6/2006  10:29 PM

I live and work in Seymour In. Email at deborahsciarra51@yahoo.com

From Deborah, 5/6/2006  10:28 PM

I have the Keller Chestnut Creek storage cocktail table with the cedar lined drawer. Item #2655. The store where I work has 1 Chestnut Creek table #2542 and 4 swivel tilt chairs with check cushions #2512. We also have some Colonial Heirloom bedroom pieces left. Some Summerplace bedroom pieces, and 1 Cullpepper Co nightstand. Please feel free to email.

From Julia, 5/6/2006  10:51 AM

I have a dinning room set made by Keller furniture- Indiana.
Under one of the chairs is the number PA1234.
This set is in the Danish style, I'm not sure.
I need the brakets or pieces that go under the table to extend the leaves out.
This part/s were lost during a recent move.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Julia

From Carl, 5/3/2006  4:15 PM

I had originally wanted to buy the Bob Timberlake edition bed. But it cost several times what I ended up buying: Chestnut Creek Panel bed by Keller. I got several pieces for just what the bed would have cost. But now, like everyone else, I want to upgrade to a king sized bed. I looked again at the Timberlake, but it is Cherry. I need to take a drawer to the furniture store and see if the cherry is a closer match to the Keller oak. I have not found anything I like as well as the Keller for the price.

I can't believe they couldn't stay in business with the demand I see here!

From Jolea, 5/1/2006  6:25 PM

Email me at jjhz@earthlink.net with any information on the above post. !h

From Jolea, 5/1/2006  6:23 PM

WOW! It seems everyone is looking for a king bed. Has anyone found a similar bed that might match since we're having NO LUCK finding the Chestnut Creek King? I think Bob Timberlake makes one that is very similar, has anyone seen it in person? I'm giving up on finding the CC bed and hoping for a good match. Thanks for your help!

I do have a queen panel bed I'd trade if anyone (by some small miracle) has a king they want to unload.

From Paula, 4/27/2006  8:57 PM

Whew! Keller should have reconsidered going out. I am needing side chairs to the Chestnut Creek Dining Room collection. I'm in middle Tn and was wondering if Julie and Cindy had already connected and made a deal. My family has grown from 4 to 10 and we are in desperate need of more chairs!

From Melanie, 4/25/2006  5:50 PM

I am desperately looking for 2 Chestnut Creek 4 drawer Bedside Chests to finish my bedroom.If anyone has them and is willing to part with them please email me the info at melaniefbrown@hotmail.com. Thanks!!!

From mark rose, 4/15/2006  12:51 AM

i am looking for a chestmut creek open china cabinet. please contact at mrose42@houston.rr.com

From mark rose, 4/15/2006  12:49 AM

i am looking for a chestnut creek open china cabinet.

From lisa, 4/13/2006  11:27 AM

"SUNSET BAY" KELLER COLLECTION in WHITE WASH FINISH. BEAUTIFUL OAK MIRROR BACK CHINA HUTCH in PERFECT. CONDITION! ONLY 4yrs OLD. ANY ONE INTRESTED PLEASE. CONTACT ME AT amaisanojr@optonline.net

From don bloom, 4/12/2006  6:18 PM

looking for keller culpepper county ladderback chairs. please contact me at donaldsbloom@msn.com

From Donna, 4/5/2006  9:24 AM

Looking for 2 side chairs from Keller furniture, this is the AMERICAN RESTORATION collection and the # is "1104-Ellis Vertical Slat Back Side Chair". Please if anyone can tell me where to find these, I would soooooo appreciate it! I purchased the entire set but would like additional seating. If you know of anything that even looks close, I would be happy to take a look. Please e-mail me at JVictorinteriors@aol.com.

From Sharon Zurenda, 4/4/2006  12:34 PM

Hi, I am looking for a king size canopy panel bed from Keller's Cherry Legends collection if antone knows where I can get one my email is szurenda@msn.com Thanks, Sharon

From Cindy Olsen, 4/4/2006  8:15 AM

Hi again, I would also be interested in the single pedestal table if anyone knows where I can find one or a look alike of the Keller Chestnut Creek collection. Thanks. olsen@nctc.com

From Cindy Olsen, 4/3/2006  3:56 PM

I am seeking a double pedestal table and chairs from the Chestnut Creek collection. I was reading where Julie Leach may be selling this set. If you are or anyone else out there is will you please contact me @ olsen@nctc.com. I live an hour east of Nashville. Thank you!

From Angela Evans, 4/2/2006  9:05 PM

I am looking for one Keller night stand. It has one drawer and doors below.

From ronald rodd, 3/31/2006  10:24 PM

Seeking a night stand (4 drawers and pullout) from the Keller Chestnut Creek collection in order to complete set. Please contact me at RACEROCK01@Hotmail.com

From Dawn, 3/27/2006  11:23 PM

I am looking for chestnut creek bedroom dresser. I have the whole collection but the man's dresser. I am intersted in the desk also please email me if anyone knows where I can fine it @dawnmmcarry@msn.com

From Steve, 3/26/2006  6:21 AM

Looking for a tall boy/Chest of drawers in Keller's Chestnut Creek. Also a king bed (upgrading/trade for my queen-sized bed). Email slwalston@fedex.com

From Joe, 3/20/2006  6:43 PM

Looking for King Sleigh or Poster Bed Chestnut Creek. Will pay top dollar for! joe_hoglund@yahoo.com

From Lynda, 3/16/2006  3:29 PM

I have the following (3) Chestnut Creek pieces:

Queen Pencil Post Bed w/Black Iron Canopy & New Finials

Triple Dresser w/Mirror

Armoire/TV/Chest - 66"H x 45"W x 22"D

Pick up only in New Jersey. Pictures can be sent via e-mail upon request. Set is in Excellent Condition - Asking $2,000 for the set. E-mail: busymom5@optonline.net
or call (973)476-6439.

From Greg McNutt, 3/11/2006  2:34 PM

I have a Keller PGA Tour Bedroom Set for sale. The collection consists of a leather lined head and foot board, armoire, dresser w/ mirror and two four drawer bedside tables with pull out trays. gmcnutt@gmail.com

From don bloom, 3/9/2006  9:34 AM

I am looking for the Keller Culpepper County ladderback chairs. Please contact me @ DONALDSBLOOM@MSN.COM

From neal, 3/8/2006  9:09 PM

forgot to leave email.. Neal.palmer@xerox.com

From Neal, 3/8/2006  9:06 PM

seeking Keller Chestnut Creek #2655 cedar chest. Any info would be greatly appreciated.. Neal

From fergie, 3/7/2006  12:03 AM

I'm looking for a Keller night stand from the chestnut creek collections. fergie@myclearwave.net

From Lorie, 3/6/2006  1:06 PM

Hi, There are alot of us out here ,looking for a king bed in the chestnut creek series. Has anyone came up with a replacement that matches. I have not had much luck. Please email me at lorieh@shaw.ca if you have any suggestions. Thanks. lorieh@shaw.ca

From Angela, 3/5/2006  5:36 PM

I am looking for an armoire(tv) to match a Keller Colonial Heirloom bedroom. Please email me with any information. alevora@accunet.net

From Julie Leach, 3/4/2006  11:22 AM

I have a Chesnut Creek double pedestal table with 2 leaves and 4 side chairs and 2 capt chairs in coxcomb windsor style. I am searching for the open buffet china hutch. If I cannot locate I will sell dining table and chairs. Northwest Tn.

From Lynda Frank, 2/26/2006  12:09 PM

I have Keller Furniture that I believe is a Chestnut Creek Queen Bedroom Set that I purchased approximately 10 years ago. It is a 4 poster bed w/ headboard and footboard. Dresser with mirror, Armoire/chest and 1 night stand. We are moving out of NJ. If interested in purchasing please e-mail me and I can send you pictures. busymom5@optonline.net

From Jean, 2/20/2006  8:24 PM

In search of a Keller Chestnut Creek King Size Sleigh bed. I live in Wisconsin....if you know where I can find one, please email me at jmfero@wi.rr.com

From donna mccaffrey, 2/19/2006  6:22 PM

m looking for a king bed in the Chestnut Creek collection from Keller. Preference would be panel bed. email me with any info dmccaffrey@prodigy.net

From Mark Jacobs, 2/10/2006  11:08 AM

Looking for a King Size Keller Chestnut Creek Panel Bed.

Can anyone help?

From Mazey, 2/10/2006  12:28 AM

I have two mirrors in the Chestnut Creek bedroom collections. One is still in the original box.

They look just like on the page:
http://www.kellerfurniture.com/product.asp?id=70#

If you live in the DC/VA area and are interested let me know.

I also have a large chest from this collection I plan on parting with once I find a suitable replacement.

itsmazey@yahoo.com

From Donna, 2/8/2006  8:48 AM

Still looking for the "American Restoration" side chiars. Anyone out there know where to find these. Looking for 2 or 4. Thanks

From Lil, 2/7/2006  5:47 PM

I have the queen size Chestnut Creek bed, pencil post, iron canopy. Looking to trade up to king panel bed or sleigh bed. LI NY location. please email Liln3boys@msn.com

From Sandy, 2/7/2006  2:41 AM

Looking for Keller Chestnut Creek Drawer Chest. please email me at tiname@shaw.ca

From Reiner, 2/5/2006  10:05 AM

I am looking for King Chestnut Creek Panel Bed. I live in Alberta,Canada and am willing to take care of all shipping inconveniences. I am very motivated. Please email me at rbuchs@telus.net. Somebody please give up your king bed so I can get the mattresses off the floor.
Thanks, Reiner

From Donna, 2/2/2006  2:18 PM

I have the Keller Transitions Sideboard in perfect condition. Have been unable to locate table and chairs to match so am now looking to sell it so I can buy a set that does match. We are in the Houston, TX area. drogers68@houston.rr.com

From Roger, 1/30/2006  9:24 PM

Like a lot of others, I'm looking for a Keller Chestnut Creek Dresser and Mirror. Keller's product codes for those were, #2690 for the dresser, and #2624 for the Tri-View Mirror. I'd even consider #2680 - the chesser and #2624A - the Vertical Mirror. If you've got one new, or in really good shape, please email me at rogerdsmith@hotmail.com

From Lorie, 1/27/2006  7:36 PM

Still looking for a king Chestnut Creek bed. Anyone in Canada have one?

From Heather, 1/26/2006  10:53 PM

Looking for (2) Keller Colonial Heirloom collection night stands.   If for sale, please email me at kcheather@yahoo.com

From Lori, 1/26/2006  8:49 AM

I am looking for pieces from the "Sunset Bay" Keller collection in the sandstone finish. I'm in need of a nightstand, drawer dresser/entertainment hutch, chest/entertainment deck. also if you have any of the dining room pieces, I could use them in a bedroom. Please e-mail me at lori.dickey@papitt.ang.af.mil if you have any of these pieces or know where I could find them. Thanks

From Beth, 1/25/2006  4:15 PM

Could someone tell me where I can get some replacement hardware for my Chestnut Creek bedroom Furniture. I have four round disk that hold the handle on that are broken. I spoke to Keller Furniture and they told me to check out www.ovisonline.com. i had no luck with that website. Please email rossonw@aol.com. Thanks!!!!

From Todd, 1/25/2006  11:44 AM

I am looking for Keller Chestnut Creek King Size Bed? Also looking for Open China and Night Stand. Will pick up. Anyone know where I can find one? Please email me at daksound@btinet.net I'd really appreciate it! Thanks

From sara, 1/24/2006  3:41 PM

Looking for Wine Country Dining Room buffet piece. saramdavis@yahoo.com

From Bob, 1/23/2006  2:07 PM

I am looking for something in the Chestnut Creek collection, Dresser, Chest of drawers with mirror, at this point I'll take either or both. Email me at ebailbond@yahoo.com, if you have something. Thanks.

From Dale, 1/22/2006  7:12 PM

We are still searching for a Chestnut Creek King Sleigh bed. Have a queen sleigh if anyone wants to trade for a king. Email dlrcapecod@aol.com

Thanks

From Michelle Atkins, 1/21/2006  7:36 PM

Forgot to put my e-mail above for location of a King size Chestnut Creek Panel Bed. mnmatkins@comcast.net

From Michelle Atkins, 1/21/2006  7:34 PM

I am looking for a King size Chestnut Creek Panel Bed to complete my set. I live in Washington State. Can anyone help me locate this item?
Thanks - Michelle

From Nellie T., 1/20/2006  5:35 PM

No longer have the twin Chestnut Creek sleigh bed. Thanks for all the inquiries!!!! Still looking for a nightstand, though. E-mail me at ebnellie@cox.net

From Mike Renfro, 1/19/2006  4:15 PM

Like everyone else I am looking for something in the Chestnut Creek collection to put my cloths in. Dresser, Chessor, or Chest of drawers at this point I'll take either or both. Email me at renfro@cfl.rr.com if you have something. Thanks.

From Carl, 1/19/2006  11:46 AM

Still looking for an oak King Pannel Bed in the Chestnut Creek collection. CWHasley@cox.net

Thnak you,

Carl

From Tom Zabriskie, 1/18/2006  3:24 PM

We would also be very interested in providing a loving home for a Keller Chestnut Creek Dresser, Chesser, Chest of drawers or similar :)    Please contact: GoPackers1265@new.rr.com

From Jolea, 1/18/2006  1:37 PM

Also if anyone knows where I can get replacement hardware for the Chestnut Creek collection I would appreciate an email. I have one drawer pull that is broken, a longer screw may fix it, but a few spares wouldn't hurt. Thanks again. jjhz@earthlink.net

From Jolea, 1/18/2006  1:32 PM

I'm looking for a king size bed in the Chestnut Creek collection and a mirror for the chessar. If anyone has one please email me. I have a queen size panel bed I would consider trading if anyone is looking to downsize their king bed. Thanks! jjhz@earthlink.net

From Tina, 1/17/2006  9:13 PM

Looking for Keller (Chestnut Creek) King size panel bed,and two night stands with drawers and chest of drawers.If you have any of these items. Please E-mail rexcmulvane@cox.net

From Heather, 1/17/2006  11:21 AM

I have a Keller Chestnut Creek Queen size sleigh bed. It is the only piece I have. If anyone is interested in purchasing it please email me, alwaysakiwi@hotmail.com

From Tony White, 1/17/2006  9:27 AM

Looking for Dresser, Chesser or Armoir in Keller "Chestnut Creek" collection. Live in Pennsylvania. Please e-mail if you have anything!
tonywhite@comcast.net

From Carolyn, 1/11/2006  12:35 PM

Seeking Twin sleigh bed in Keller "Chestnut Creek" collection. Live in Alabama. Please respond if any information available.

From Ramona, 1/9/2006  5:51 PM

I am looking for a Chestnut Creek dresser with mirror and 2 nightstands. Please e-mail if you have anything!
Thanks!
krfuller@ectisp.net (oops!)

From Ramona, 1/9/2006  5:44 PM

I am looking for a Chestnut Creek dresser with mirror and 2 nightstands. Please e-mail if you have anything!
Thanks!

From Jamie Long, 1/8/2006  1:11 AM

I am looking for the bedside table in the Keller Chestnut Creek collection. There are 2 that were made in this collection. If you have either one, PLEASE email me.

dajami@aol.com

From Taryn, 1/7/2006  2:11 PM

We are in need of the Chestnut Creek Entertainment Center with the Entertainment deck and two matching Chestnut Creek Bedside Chests with the 4 drawers. We are in Georgia. If anyone has these to sell or knows where we can find them we would really appreciate it. Thx! tlsiddiq@yahoo.com

From Jim, 1/7/2006  12:24 PM

We are looking for a Keller Chestnut Creek Dresser or Chesser and a mirror. Please email me at jabcpa@optonline.net. Thank you!

From Kelly W., 1/4/2006  10:54 PM

Email address for above request is: williamsonkc@comporium.net

From Kelly W, 1/4/2006  10:52 PM

I would like to purchase one Keller Chestnut Creek nightstand that has the three drawers and a smaller drawer at top and a pull-out tray. I really need this piece to finish my bedroom collection! Please email me if you have have one available or if you have any suggestions on where to find one.

From Nellie T., 1/4/2006  10:20 PM

I have a Keller Chestnut Creek Collection twin sleigh bed in PERFECT condition. We just upsized to a queen and no longer need the twin. Please contact me by e-mail if interested. I live in Kansas. ebnellie@cox.net

From Reiner, 1/4/2006  9:51 PM

I am looking for a King size bed - Chestnut Creek Panel Bed with metal scroll across the top. Please contact by email at rbuchs@telus.net Thank you very much.

I've also been toying with the idea of building my own, if anyone has access to set of plans "borrowed" form the factory it would help.

From ronald rodd, 12/30/2005  12:57 PM

I am looking for a 4 drawer bedside nightstand by Keller Furniture in the Chestnut Creek Collection. Please contact me by email. Thanks!!! racerock01@hotmail.com

From Lorie, 12/29/2005  5:58 PM

Looking for a king Chestnut Creek pencil post panel bed with wrought iron. Will trade a queen of same or purchase king.
Thanks from the Great White North-Canada
lorieh@shaw.ca

From Steve & Sandy, 12/17/2005  2:13 AM

Typo. I mean the five drawer chest(36x19x51) or the wardrobe (48x24x66.5). May also be interested in a king size sleigh bed if available. Thanks Sandy

From Steve & Sandy, 12/17/2005  1:39 AM

Wanting to purchase a drawer chest in Keller's Chestnut Creek collection. I have the ten drawer drawer chest. I am looking for the smaller 8 drawer chest. Or does anyone recall a small storage cabinet in this pattern? Please contact me at sandyrul@midsouth.rr.com. Memphis, TN area

From Eric Olson, 12/15/2005  9:21 PM

I am looking for 2-4 maybe "Transitions" ladder back chairs with wood seats. Make me a hero with the wife please. Contact eric762@hotmail.com

From Jim, 12/10/2005  5:11 PM

I'm looking for Keller Chestnut Creek Dresser or Chesser with mirror. Please email me at jabcpa@optonline.net if you have any information regarding these items. Thanks.

From Pat Petty, 12/9/2005  3:20 PM

I have called many furniture stores searching for a Chestnut Creek 4 drawer nightstand with no success. I did find a small amount of other bedroom pieces, namely a dresser and mirror, another dealer had these which he will not sell as separate pieces: queen bed, dresser and mirror, amoir, and night table (not nightstand). e-mail me for telephone number of stores. scpet44@valornet.com

From Jodi, 12/7/2005  11:06 AM

I'm looking for the Keller Manufacturing Sunset Bay collection in Whitewash bedroom furniture. I have the bed just looking for other bedroom pieces. I've called Furniture Land South and they don't have anything. Does anyone know of anyone else that may?

From Ramon castro, 12/6/2005  7:15 PM

Please contact me at rcastro559@aol.com if you have the Keller Furniture Chestnut Creek bedroom nightstands.

Does anybody know a sutiable match in nightstand from another company that would go with the Keller Furniture Chestnut Creek bedroom collection.

Can I get some unfinished furniture and then have some one stain it an seal it to match. What stain type is it ?

From Ramon castro, 12/6/2005  7:12 PM

Looking for 2 nightstands for the Keller Furniture Chestnut Creek bedroom collection. Need them before Christmas Day.

From PAT PETTY, 12/6/2005  12:10 PM

I need to purchase one Keller Chestnut Creek nightstand that has the three drawers and a smaller drawer at top and a pull-out tray. thanks so much Pat Petty. contact me at scpet44@valornet.com

From don bloom, 12/4/2005  9:35 PM

I have a Transitions dresser for sale brand new never used. contact me @ DONALDSBLOOM@MSN.COM

From Jane, 12/4/2005  7:51 AM

Looking to purchase a bedside night table, armoire/wardrobe, dining china hutch and sideboard in the Keller Chestnut Creek collection. Cpntact dshop7@bellsouth.net. Thanks.

From Pat Petty, 12/3/2005  11:17 PM

I am looking for one (1) 4-drawer nightstand in the Keller Chestnut Creek collection!!! Contact me at scpet44@valornet.com

From BETH, 12/3/2005  12:47 PM

Looking for double pedestal table and chairs from Keller Transitions collection? Please contact me at e.charles@comcast.net. Thanks

From BETH, 12/3/2005  12:44 PM

Looking for double pedestal table and chairs from Keller Transitions collection?? Please contact me

From Carol, 12/2/2005  7:29 PM

I'm looking for one Keller Chestnut Creek nightstand, (four drawer) to complete my bedroom set. Please email me if you have one for sale.

littlebrowneyes40@yahoo.com

From Nick, 12/2/2005  11:13 AM

I am looking for the Keller Chestnut Creek Chest of Drawers / Armoire. If anyone has this and willing to sell, please contact me immediately at oceanbreeze001@cfl.rr.com.    Thanks, Nick

From linda, 11/30/2005  10:08 PM

I am looking for 2 side chairs, Chestnut Creek Collection, Product code 2507. Please email if you can help. Bow back with spindles.

From Janine, 11/30/2005  8:32 AM

I want to find the Huntboard Keller makes that goes with my dining room table (Culpeper county). It's a discontinued line. Anyone have any suggestions on where I might find one? Thanks! Janine j9gall@verizon.net

From ro rothschild, 11/29/2005  8:34 PM

I need a dresser and night stand to match my bedroom set

From Rick & Kathy, 11/27/2005  9:37 PM

We wanted to let those who see our previous posting know that we have sold the chesser, secretary and nightstands.

From Sharon, 11/27/2005  6:11 PM

We are looking for the Keller Chestnut Creek buffet and open hutch. Can anyone help, please contact shoress@k12coffee.net

From Tammie, 11/27/2005  3:57 PM

I am looking for two to four Keller Chestnut creek diningroom side chairs (#2517). If you have any you'd like to sell, please contact me tammiegunn@hotmail.com

From Dale, 11/26/2005  10:16 AM

Has anyone seen the Thunderbird Sleigh Bed? On screen it looks very close to the Keller. I have heard that it is high quality but I am wondering if it is as good as Keller. I have been searching to replace my Chestnut Creek queen sleigh with a king. dlrcapecod@aol.com

From Julie Hudson, 11/25/2005  11:31 AM

I found a Verical mirror in my warehouse from the Keller
chestnut Creek collection. Small crack in wood. Sold As Is

info@betterhomesfurniture.com

From Rob, 11/22/2005  5:47 PM

We've downsized our lives and wish to sell two beautiful Keller pieces: the Drawer Chest, and Dresser with Mirror in the Chestnut Creek collection, both in perfect condition. (Also matching - but not Keller - bedside tables; will include free with purchase of chest & dresser together) Hoping for interest in the Toronto, Ont. area, or simplified shipping ideas! Rob. rob@erindavis.com

From don bloom, 11/22/2005  6:33 AM

I have the Keller Wine Country set. I have the dining table, the 2 peice china cabinet and 8 chairs. All peices are new and never used. Contact me @ DONALDSBLOOM@MSN.COM

From Deb, 11/21/2005  4:08 PM

I have the following Keller Chestnut Creek collection bedroom group available for sale:
four poster king bed with iron accent, nine drawer dresser with tri-fold mirror, chesser with mirror, and the drawer-chest secretary. All pieces are in excellent condition and ready for a new home! Please email me at cdquinn@cox.net

From John, 11/20/2005  10:46 PM

I am looking for two bedside tables and a King platform bed in the Chestnut Creek collection. Please email me at alfasig@yahoo.com if you know where I can find this. Thanks!

John

From Rick & Kathy, 11/20/2005  12:11 PM

We have the following Keller Chestnut Creek furniture that we are interested in selling 2 nightstands and 1 Chesser (10 drawers and 2 doors) and a Drawer Chest/Secretary (top lifts to reveal a jewelry tray and mirror while the middle drawer pulls down to reveal a desk). Please email for more info or pictures rhussong@hargray.com

From Susie Etheredge, 11/18/2005  5:31 PM

I am looking for a King headboard in the Colonial Heirloom collection. The Keller product number was 8635A. Please email if you know where I can find this.

From Donna Long, 11/18/2005  1:13 PM

I am looking for any of the nightstands/bedside tables and possibly a Queen sleigh bed in the Chestnut Creek collection. Please email me at dmlong@uhlaw.com if you know where I can find this. Thx! dmlong@uhlaw.com

From Don Bloom, 11/15/2005  12:47 PM

I am looking for the Keller Culpepper County Ladderback side and arm chairs. Stock numbers are 5508 and 5518. Please contact me with any information possible @ DONALDSBLOOM@MSN.COM

From Carol, 11/14/2005  6:08 PM

I am looking for 1 or 2 of the Iron and Wood chairs from Keller's Chestnut Creek collection -- item #2511. They are not the bar stools, but standard chair height and they have a wood seat with an iron lattice back. Thanks! fuzzy32@verizon.net

From Karla, 11/14/2005  11:55 AM

I am looking for a Keller wood dining room table, Sunset Bay collection, color pecan oak. I presently have the glass top dining room table and am looking to replace it with the oak. Please email if you know where I might find the table. karla@quadlink.net. Thanks.

From Rafael T. Hernandez, 11/10/2005  2:43 PM

I purchased a Keller Dinning Room set in whitewash finish around 1997 in Hawaii. Recently we moved to Connecticut and the movers broke one of the armchairs and the set has been discontinued. Please help me to find a replacement. rafin37@yahoo.com

From CHRIS, 11/10/2005  12:33 PM

I am looking for the dresser with the three part mirrors on it along with some nightstands if possible to the Keller Chestnut Creek series. Emal me if anyone has any. Thanks. chris@graphicom.org

From Pam, 11/9/2005  5:03 PM

I am looking for a chest of drawers to match my bedroom set. It is in the 8600 series. Thanks! preichert@hotmail.com

From Chris, 11/7/2005  9:43 AM

I am looking for a King size bed from the Chestnut Creek collection. Pencil post and iron canopy. I have the queen size but would like to find the kings size. If you know where I can find one, pls contact me. Thanks cperk1n2_364@hotmail.com

From Peggy, 11/7/2005  9:21 AM

I am looking for the following Keller Furniture Chestnut Creek pieces:
#2650 4 drawer Bedside Chest - 1 each
#2573 Country Cabinet - 1 each
#2661 Five Drawer Chest - 1 each
#2671 Wardrobe - 1 each
#2655 Cedar Chest/Table
#2528 Octagonal End Table
Contact me at poopsiemba@earthlink.net

From Kim, 11/6/2005  12:25 PM

I am looking for one (1) 4-drawer nightstand in the Keller Chestnut Creek collection!!! Contact me at machutt@hotmail.com.

From Dean, 11/1/2005  7:07 PM

We are looking for KELLER CHESTNUT CREEK dresser, chest of drawers & Wardrobe. I would be interested in related items such as acorn chest & entertainment center. drainco@comcast.net

From Dean, 11/1/2005  7:05 PM

We are looking for KELLER CHESTNUT CREEK dresser, chest of drawers & Wardrobe. I would be interested in related items such as acorn chest & entertainment center. drainco@comcast.net

From Beverly Brewland, 11/1/2005  4:23 PM

I am looking for a china cabinet in Keller Essentials. Also, Keller Chestnut Creek bedroom Chest of Drawers. For shipping considerations, I am located in north Florida. Thank you. Beverlybrew22@comcasta.net

From Shaye, 10/31/2005  10:28 PM

I am looking for the 4-drawer nightstand in the Keller Chestnutt Creek collection. Also would be interested in the dresser with or w/o mirror. Contact me at shayewrites@aol.com

From Ellen, 10/31/2005  8:49 PM

I just learned that Keller ceased furniture manufacturing earlier this year. What a terrible loss this is for American-made solid wood furniture. I contacted the store in North Carolina where I purchased most of my Keller pieces from. I was told they may have a few remaining pieces in the Chesnut Creek Collection in their discontinued items showroom. Interested consumers can call Jernigan's Furniture in Goldsboro, NC at 1-800-265-5171. I hope you find what you're looking for. Ellen

From jane, 10/31/2005  1:28 PM

I have a Keller Chestnut Creek double pedestal table with 8 chairs for sale, if anyone is interested. dshop7@bellsouth.net

From Jane, 10/31/2005  12:44 PM

ATTN: LYNN SCOTT IN WASHINGTON DC AREA
I am very interested in your pieces. Please contact me at dshop7@bellsouth.net. Thanks.

From Jane, 10/30/2005  8:05 AM

I have a king size panel bed I'd like to trade for a queen size of any of the styles in the Chestnut Creek Collection. I am in the metro Atlanta area. Also looking for the Chestnut Creek China Hutch or China Cabinet. I might be interested in other pieces too. Email me at dshop7@bellsouth.net and let me know what you have. Thanks.

From pam, 10/29/2005  2:20 PM

looking for a chestnut dinning set. grasty6Acomcast.net

From Jeffrey, 10/28/2005  6:46 PM

I am looking for a dresser preferrably w/o a mirror from the Chestnut Creek Collection. If I can't find one then I might part with the 2 4-drawer night stands and queen size bed. Please LMK if you have a dresser or are interested in the other pieces. I live in El Paso, TX 79904 jeffrey.s.ball@gmail.com

From Beth, 10/27/2005  8:40 AM

Has anyone seen this bed in person (Cherry Lane Collection / Bed
Cherry Lane Collection (a-e) Designed by Bob Timberlake (World of Bob Timerlake)? I found it at www.furniturelandsouth.com. It looks very similar to my Keller Chestnut Creek (which I am trying to replace with a King sized) but it's quite difficult to know from an internet picture if it would match sitting in a room with the other Keller pieces. Thoughts anyone? If you have any information, please drop me a line at jana5061@msn.com. Thanks!

From AM, 10/26/2005  9:50 PM

I want an entire set of Keller bedroom furniture.ÊÊÊPlease help. slickoneok@aol.com

From Rob, 10/26/2005  2:37 PM

I am looking for (1)-4 drawer nightstand with pull out tray and any windsor chairs from the Chestnut Creek Collection. R_Carmichael@msn.com

From Rob, 10/26/2005  2:34 PM

I am looking for (1)-4 drawer nightstand with pull out tray and any windsor chairs. R_Carmichael@msn.com

From sara, 10/26/2005  12:54 PM

Looking for pieces to Keller Wine Country Dining Set, specifically side chairs and side table

From TWiygul, 10/26/2005  12:40 PM

Searching for a King size sleigh or short panel bed in CHERRY LEGEND KELLER. For Sale Cherry Legend king size panel canopy bed. Bought a new house and cannot get it upstairs without completly taking it apart. Contact twiygul@memphis.edu

From Ronny, 10/25/2005  12:10 PM

Looking to buy two Keller Side Chairs with model # 6508 stamped on the bottom. These were manufactured in Sept/Oct 1987 by Keller Mfg. of Coryton, Indiana. I would also be interested in other items that went with this collection or any information on what this collection was called. rkmaxwel@hotmail.com

From Bernadette, 10/23/2005  4:49 PM

Folks: FYI.....this man at Greemann Furniture in Indiana has the following Keller stuff: Country Cabinet #2573, a #2541 round table with (4) #2512 Boston Rocker Tilt Swivel Chairs, a #2655 Cedar chest table, (2) #2514 arm chairs and (3) 2504 side chairs. Let me know if you need pricing. Nick Greemann 812 522 2397

From Sylvia, 10/22/2005  5:41 PM

Hi, I am looking for the secretary or china cabinet in the Chestnut Creek. Please e-mail @ carvillew@bellsouth.net. Thanks

From Lynn Scott, 10/20/2005  12:25 PM

I have the following: Chestnut Creek Queen complete panel bed, (1) 3-drawer night stand w/tray, an upright desk w/mirrored top jewelry area and combination TV/storage armoire. Prefer to sell as a group. Washington, DC area. lhad@verizon.net

From Wade Akers, 10/19/2005  8:52 PM

I am looking for 1 or 2 4 night tables with the drawers for the Keller Bedroom Chestnut Creek Collection. kwakers@nc.rr.com

From Marti, 10/17/2005  11:23 PM

I have a Chestnut Creek King panel bed that's been sitting in my garage for 1 1/2 yrs. I finally got back to the furniture store and found out Kellers OOB. I'm trying to decide whether to sell it or try to match it (I understand Sumter Homestead is real close). I live in N. Virginia. Is there interest? I won't make any promises for about a week. maskasdorf@aol.com

From J. DeWitt, 10/16/2005  4:48 PM

I am looking for a leaf for the Keller Culpepper County dining room table. I have a table with one leaf, but need one more leaf.

From H.A.Tjaden, 10/14/2005  1:55 PM

Looking for Keller Chestnut Creek king panel or stick canopy bed. Would LOVE it to complete our bedroom set. Gave our Keller queen canopy to our daughter as we thought we could easily pick up a king. Boy were we wrong!! Please let me know if you know where we could get one. THANKS profusely!!

From don bloom, 10/13/2005  6:44 PM

Looking for the Keller 5508 and 5518 Ladderback chairs from the Culpepper county collection. I had thought that they were 5505 and 5515 but I was wrong. They are 5508 and 5518.

From Dale, 10/12/2005  11:13 PM

I am also looking for a Keller Chestnut Creek King Sleigh bed. Has anyone had any luck finding this? Thanks for any help! dlrcapecod@aol.com

From Bernadette, 10/12/2005  10:27 AM

I am looking for the Chestnut Creek Buffet (64" wide) and the Triple Dresser with or without mirror. Can anyone help? Thanks !! andthenwhat47@hotmail.com

From Steve, 10/10/2005  8:33 PM

I am looking for a Keller, Transitions collection, night stand. If you have any info, please let me know at sfink9370@aol.com

From Fred, 10/9/2005  7:09 PM

I am looking to complete a dining room set from the Oak Royale collection. I need 2 chairs. The part number or style number is 1501. If anyone knows of a retail store with this collection in stock please email me at elevenpinoak@comcast.net. Thanks.

From Beth, 10/5/2005  9:01 PM

Hi! I am looking for a Keller, Chestnut Creek Collection, king sized panel bed. If anyone knows where I can find one, please drop me a line at jana5061@msn.com. Thanks!

From Vernon, 10/5/2005  4:08 PM

I am looking for a king size panel bed in the Keller Chestnut Creek collection stock # 2633. If you know of one please email me at vnnewsom@hotmail.com

From Derrick, 10/4/2005  10:53 PM

I am looking for the chest of drawers in Keller chestnut creek collection. If anyone knows where I may find this chest please let me know
Derrick email derrdiggs@aol.com

From Lindsey, 9/30/2005  11:32 PM

Okay, no luck finding the pieces I needed, so now I am planning to sell my bed. I have a queen size panel bed from the Chestnut Creek collection. All pieces are in perfect condition. Headboard, footboard and both wood side rails. I have had it for almost 3 years. "Our panel bed is precisely joined with mortise-and-tenon construction for superior strength. Queen: 65"W x 82"H" Off Kellers website, incase that helps anyone. I am located a little north of Nashville, TN (Zip 37075) when considering pick-up or freight options. Send me an email if you are interested. I can email pics if needed. Thanks! guss-lindsey@aramark.com

From Carolyn, 9/27/2005  8:07 PM

I need a twin sleigh bed from the Keller "Chestnut Creek" collection. Please contact me by e-mail @j_smith44@adelphia.net Thanks.

From Linda Smith, 9/27/2005  8:18 AM

I am looking for 2 dining room chairs made by Keller. They are from the Chestnut Creek collection, all wood with a bow back with spindles. If you can help me find these please email me at lds48@comcast.net Thank you.

From Lindsey, 9/26/2005  1:07 PM

http://www.bescheinenfurniture.com I called this company. They have a queen size panel bed, the chesser and dresser w/mirror. I am not sure what else. They WONT sell pieces separately though. Hope this helps someone.

From Lindsey, 9/26/2005  12:48 PM

I am looking for a few pieces of the Keller Chestnut Creek collection. I need the acorn dresser w/the entertainment deck on top. And either the chesser w/mirror or dresser with mirror! (I looked at Kellers site for the names of the pieces if anyone doesnt know what I am asking for!!) : ) If you can help, email me please! Thanks!! guss-lindsey@aramark.com

From Jennifer, 9/25/2005  12:45 PM

I need a "Buffet Table" from the Culpepper Country line. Can anyone help? jenzfsu@comcast.net

From jessica, 9/25/2005  12:42 PM

I am looking for the Keller king size pencil bed from the chestnut creek collection as well as the keller file cabinet. Please email me if you have any suggestions. ljgill1994@aol.com

From don bloom, 9/24/2005  8:01 PM

I am looking for the Keller Culpepper county ladderback chairs. stock numbers are 5505 and 5515 contact me @ donaldsbloom@msn.com or 516-250-2143

From don bloom, 9/24/2005  7:25 PM

I am looking for the Keller Culpepper county ladderback chairs. stock numbers are 5505 and 5515. donaldsbloom@msn.com

From Carolyn, 9/18/2005  5:26 PM

Looking for Keller bedroom furniture, Chestnut Creek Collection. Need chest with 8 drawers & jewelry tray. Also interested in the night stand. mkiber@earthlink.net

From kim, 9/17/2005  1:18 PM

I am looking for a Keller Cherry Legends chest of drawers, armoire, or entertainment armoire. I can be reached at kammy528@msn.com

From Patti, 9/17/2005  10:23 AM

We are looking for a Keller Chestnut Creek - King Size Bed. We would like to have the Stick Bed w/or without the canopy or the panel bed. If you are able to help us locate either of these pieces please contact me @ patti_e@cablemo.net Thanks!

From Mike Caudle, 9/15/2005  8:43 PM

I am looking for a Keller Chestnut Creek Entertainment Deck to go on top of a 10 Drawer Chest (I have that piece now, product code on that piece is 2670 if it helps). I tried a couple of places in the list above but no luck so far. If you know where I can find one, please contact me at caudlef15e@earthlink.net. Thanks!

From Carl, 9/13/2005  4:34 PM

Looking for a complete Chestnut Creek King Pannel bed. cwhasley@cox.net

From Julie, 9/8/2005  5:59 PM

I am looking for at least one (but would take two) vertical slat back chair in the Transitions line. Thanks! mjdavis95@insightbb.com

From Donna, 9/8/2005  5:54 PM

HELP!!! I am looking for 2 side chairs from Keller furniture, this is the AMERICAN RESTORATION collection and the # is "1104-Ellis Vertical Slat Back Side CHair". Please if anyone can tell me where to find these, I would soooooo appreciate it! JVictorInteriors@aol.com

From Laura K., 9/6/2005  9:01 AM

I am looking for 2 chairs to the Iron and Wood Bar Table that is shown on Kellers website. The chairs are iron with a lattice back and wood seat. I believe they are 30" high. Thanks! scarlettohair@hotmail.com

From Robin, 9/4/2005  9:44 AM

Does anyone know where I can hopefully get pieces to Keller Cherry Creek ...or the whole collection? Thanks c21portman@aol.com

From Shannon Humphrys, 9/2/2005  5:33 PM

I am still looking for the acorn chest and entertainment deck made by Keller in the Chestnut Creek collection. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated! humphrys@bellsouth.net

From Randy Byrd, 9/2/2005  9:14 AM

I am looking for a Keller Chestnut Creek collection King sized panel bed, headboard and footboard. If any one knows where I can find one, please email me at katybyrds@wmconnect.com. Thanks, Randy

From DARLA, 8/24/2005  2:44 PM

I am looking for the Transitions Two by Two Table with dining chairs. tictocwannarock@comcast.net

From Paul Smith, 8/23/2005  12:46 PM

Does anyone have this popular 4 drawer nightstand and 9 drawer dresser - doesn't have to have mirror. Please let me know. Thank you kindly Please let me know at smallbizconsultant@yahoo.com

From Paul Smith, 8/23/2005  12:44 PM

Does anyone have this popular 4 drawer nightstand and 9 drawer dresser - doesn't have to have mirror. Please let me know. Thank you kindly.

From Tommy Pierce, 8/22/2005  1:53 AM

I am looking for the Ladder Back side chairs #7118? in the Keller Transitions Collection dining room set. Any help would be appreciated.Thanks tommyleep@yahoo.com

From Linda Shotts, 8/19/2005  4:09 PM

I am looking for one Keller Chestnut Creek nightstand. I believe the number is 2650. Has anyone had any luck? Can anyone help me? Thank you, Linda Shotts shotts@ku.edu

From Marsha, 8/19/2005  3:09 PM

Looking for transitions Senior Buffet to go with my dining room...Can't believe they went out of business. marena123@msn.com

From Diane, 8/17/2005  3:08 PM

I am trying to locate the Keller Chestnut Creek King Bed. Please e-mail me at dlines@kenra.com

From Eileen Keatts, 8/16/2005  11:51 AM

I also am trying to find a Keller Chestnut Creek 4-drawer nightstand. If anyone has any information PLEASE e-mail me at ekeatts1@comcast.net. Thanks for all you help! Eileen

From John, 8/15/2005  2:13 PM

This is John again looking for the Keller transitions buffet. I didn't get my email in the first reply. vandenhoek13@aol.com

From John, 8/15/2005  2:06 PM

We have the Keller transitions two by two table with ladder chairs and are looking for the matching hutch. I think it was called the bunching buffet and it came in two 32" sections.

From Andrea, 8/14/2005  9:33 PM

Looking for a King size slatted sleigh bed in Chestnut Creek any leads please email me at chilley@flightline.com -Thanks! Andrea

From Guylaine, 8/14/2005  3:04 PM

Available: Queen size bed and nightstand from the Chestnut Creek collection from Keller The Queen size bed - complete bed frame -High quatily wood panels headboard (with iron ornamentation on top) and footboard with the two wood sides. The nightstand - 4 drawers and pull out tray (the top drawer is smaller than the other 3). Please e-mail at jean-daniel@videotron.ca if any piece is of interest to you. Thank you. I could provide pictures by e-mail upon request of the nightstand and queen size bed. My sons will help me with this when they return from vacation on Tuesday as I am "computer challanged". jean-daniel@videotron.ca

From Laura, 8/14/2005  1:53 AM

I am looking for the 4 drawer nightstand in the Chestnut Creek collection as well and the entertainment deck If you have any leads, please send my way at laura@boggs.ws. Thanks!!

From kelly, 8/13/2005  11:34 PM

I am seeking a drawer chest in the chestnut creek collection......it is a shame this fine furniture manufacturer is out of business! thanks Kelly. kelly37@adelphia.net

From Mandy, 8/13/2005  9:51 PM

I am still looking for a 4 drawer nightstand in the Chestnut Creek Collection. I have had several leads but no luck thus far. If you know where I could find one...PLEASE email me at mirandamae04@hotmail.com. Thanks :)

From Beth Allen, 8/13/2005  10:23 AM

I called Furniture Land South in Highpoint, NC and they have some pieces of Keller Furniture in their clearance center. Call John in the Clearance Center at 336-841-4328 for information on what is available. Unfortunately, he didn't have any of my furniture, but maybe someone else will get lucky.

From beth allen, 8/12/2005  5:38 PM

I am looking for a Dining Room Table in the Sunset Bay Collection - Product Code 3569 or 3579 - I'll take any finish I can find, pecan or whitewash.

From KELLY LITTLETON, 8/11/2005  10:21 PM

Nightstand is sold----Now have one triple wing mirror with iron scroll on top available. (Support rails included) jlittleton@conwaycorp.net

From Tina Zerbe, 8/11/2005  10:07 PM

I have a Queen Size Keller Chestnut Creek Canopy Bed, one four-drawer nightstand, entertainment armoire and dresser(without mirror) available for sale. Pictures available upon request. Please contact at tinazerbe@aol.com.

From Jan, 8/10/2005  1:00 PM

Need King Size Chestnut Creek Collection panel bed design. Complete bed frame - head and footboard. Contact me at tricappro@yahoo.com. Thanks!

From Courtney, 8/7/2005  1:09 AM

We are looking for a nightstand and entertainment armoire in the Keller Chestnut Creek line. Thanks! Contact me at ccheadley@aol.com

From Barbara, 8/7/2005  12:44 AM

PLEASE HELP!! I am looking for the Shirt Chests and Vanity Mirror in the PGA Tour Collection. BYoung9218@charter.ne

From Steve, 8/4/2005  3:31 PM

I am looking for a queen bed in the Chestnut Creek collection of Keller Furniture. Please contact me at steveleonard@cebridge.net

From KELLY LITTLETON, 7/31/2005  5:57 PM

I have available for purchase one Keller CHESTNUT CREEK 4-DRAWER NIGHTSTAND. I am located in central Arkansas(ZIP 72034) when considering pick-up or freight options. Contact me at jlittleton@conwaycorp.net if you are interested or have questions. Photo available if needed. Thanks,Kelly   

From joe, 7/29/2005  7:50 PM

Reply is a POST need Keller Chestnut Creek King Sleigh Bed joe@odyne.com

From Jeff Flemming, 7/28/2005  3:20 PM

I am looking for (1) Keller Chestnut Creek 4 drawer nightstand. Willing to pay top dollar! Please contact me at jeff@cjhomes.net.

From Melissa Mason, 7/28/2005  10:24 AM

I am Very interested in 1 or 2 4 drawer night stands. Anyone have them? Contact melmason@comcast.net

From robert, 7/25/2005  2:19 PM

i'm looking for some extra knobs for my dresser the collection is called Essentials. raddog123@yahoo.com

From Sonny Ganas, 7/22/2005  3:02 PM

I am looking for any Keller Furniture in the "Sunset Bay" White Washed Oak 3700 Series? Thank You. sganas@hotmail.com

From Shannon, 7/22/2005  12:54 PM

I am looking for the acorn chest and entertainment deck made my Keller furniture in the Chestnut Creek Collection. Please e-mail me at humphrys@bellsouth.net. Thanks!

From Garian Ament, 7/20/2005  7:55 AM

I am looking desperately for a Keller bedside table (not sure of the collection name but the panel bed #4638, cherry). Can anyone help?? garian.ament@lpnt.net

From Linda, 7/10/2005  6:26 PM

I am also looking for the Drawer Chest (or any other similar sized clothes storage unit) in the Keller furniture Chestnut Creek line. Please email me at SpoyldBrat@wctel.net Thanks! Linda

From Rose Montomery, 7/9/2005  2:20 PM

I am looking for four Keller's Chestunt Creek Boston Rocker Chairs.   rozzzmary@yahoo.com

From Wood Durling, 7/2/2005  8:40 PM

I am looking for a Keller Furniture, Sideboard, in the "Summer Place" Collection, in the Yellow/gold/wheat color, with or without the mirror. Please let me know if you have one. Thanks Wood@kaballero.com

From Sue, 6/28/2005  7:50 PM

HELP *** I'm looking for 2 more side chairs to my Keller dining room set. The bottom of the chairs say KMC Product #1501(manufactured in 1997) but I don't know what collection or group they are from. They are medium/light oak in finish and sort-of a traditional/french/country style. Email at sbryan@austin.rr.com if you have some to sell, or even know what collection or group it might be from. Thank you! Sue. sbryan@austin.rr.com

From Mandy, 6/24/2005  10:53 PM

I have the Chestnut Creek queen size bed bed with the iron canopy...I purchased this set in 1997. At the time I only purchased one nightstand...3 drawers, 1 jewelry drawer, and the pull out tray. I have been trying to find another nightstand to purchase...but I was told that Keller is no longer in business. Does ANYONE know where I can purchase this Keller nightstand? PLEASE! Email me at mirandamae04@hotmail.com

From Susan, 6/20/2005  3:52 PM

I'm looking for Keller dining room chairs but I have no idea what 'group or collection' they are. The bottom of the chairs say KMC Product #1501, and it was manufactured in 1998. I would love to have two more of the side chairs. Thanks - Susan

From Karen, 6/19/2005  4:02 PM

I have the Cresnut Creek Queen stick bed with Iron Canopy. 2 of the 4 drawer nightstands (with tray), the dresser with mirror (single mirror with iron on top, not the triple mirror) and the 10 drawer chest. I think that is what is is called. It is the one the entertainment deck goes on but we don't have that piece. Looks great as a set. In GA. Make offer for whole set. Will not piece out. Sorry. All in great shape. Can send pictures. Contact ktpbell@hotmail.com

From Danny, 6/7/2005  6:42 PM

I have a perfect, brand new Cafe Metro dining set (table and 6 chairs) and sideboard that I am looking to sell. Please email me if interested. dfrederick1@houston.rr.com

From Better Homes Furniture, 6/2/2005  5:39 PM

I still have a King Stick bed w/ rails and iron canopy, 1 Bedside chest, dresser and wing mirror. Floor Samples only. Julie. info@betterhomesfurniture

From Anne, 5/31/2005  10:05 PM

Help...I need a Keller Chestnut Creek King Size Bed? Anyone know where I can find one? Please email me I'd really appreciate it! annienehring@hotmail.com

From Anne, 5/31/2005  10:00 PM

Help...I need a Keller Chestnut Creek King Size Bed? Anyone know where I can find one? Please email me I'd really appreciate it!

From Billy, 5/28/2005  3:32 PM

I'm looking for a full set Cafe Metro and/or the chest from the Chestnut Creek collection. If anyone can point me in the right direction, please email me. Thanks Billy billy@ihmail.com

From Chris, 5/2/2005  2:10 AM

Anyone know where we may find the entertainment deck from the Chestnut Creek Collection? Thanks. cjbncmp@sbcglobal.net

From Kirs L, 4/20/2005  4:06 PM

I am looking for the Drawer Chest in the Keller furniture Chestnut Creek line. Thank you! kalosey@comcast.net

From Kris L, 4/20/2005  1:06 PM

I am also looking for a piece in the Keller Chestnut Creek line. I need the Drawer Chest. Better Homes Discount Furniture contacted me and have in stock: King pencil post canopy bed, 2 nightstands, and a dresser w/ mirror. Contact Julie Hudson at: info@betterhomesfurniture.com. Good luck!

From Melinda Baker, 4/11/2005  4:14 PM

I am looking for two bar stools or chairs in the Chestnut Creek. msbsdb@peoplepc.com

From Jacqui, 4/8/2005  9:13 AM

Russell, Thank you kindly for your response and info.

From Guest, 4/8/2005  8:21 AM

Manufacturers generally don't make their own hardware. This handle may have been made by Keeler Brass in High Point, NC. They sell replacement hardware and you can reach them at 1006 N. Main Street, High Point, NC 27262 (336)841-4220. - Russell

From Jacqui, 4/7/2005  10:28 PM

I am looking for a replacement handle for teh Chestnut Creek collection. Part # k04761. jgeraci@hotmail.com

From Carolyn Smith, 3/31/2005  12:10 PM

Seeking Twin sleigh bed in the Chestnut Creek collection. csmith@vulcraft-al.com

From Guest, 3/24/2005  6:43 PM

We publish FURNITURE WORLD Magazine that reaches furniture retailers of new furniture in the US and Canada. I can't help you find used or discontinued furniture, but perhaps some of our readers will be able to offer assistance. Keller, is out of bussiness and I rarely get inquiries from consumers looking for their pieces. My suggestion is to go to local furntiure stores with a picture of your group and perhaps a drawer for wood color and ask a talented design or sales associate to help you put together a coordintated or eclectic look. -Russell