Over 154 Years of Service to the Furniture Industry
 Furniture World Logo

Seeking Discontinued Thomasville

I am looking for anything in Thomasville's Fischer Park Line. It was discontinued some time ago. I especially looking for the secretary. Thanks.

Posted By Tina, 7/8/2005

Login to Reply to this Topic

Replies

From Socrates Marquez, 2/27/2012  5:58 AM

I'm in need of two thomasville fisher park dining chairs.  I live in Texas and prefer a Texas seller.  Email me if you have dining chairs or additional dining pieces at sbutler82@gmail.com.

From Russell at Furniture World Magazine, 2/27/2012  5:54 AM

I'm in need of two thomasville fisher park dining chairs.  I live in Texas and prefer a Texas seller.  Email me if you have dining chairs or additional dining pieces at sbutler82@gmail.com.

From Tina, 8/16/2011  1:36 PM

Oops, my email is n2jeeps@comcast.net

From Tina, 8/16/2011  1:35 PM

I am looking for a Thomasville Collectors Cherry king sized bed, either 4 post or sleigh. Bought the set years ago except for the bed and now would like to complete my set. I live in Chattanooga, TN and would travel up to 500 miles for a pickup. Thanks for your help.

From Denise, 6/16/2011  4:47 PM

I am looking for a buffet server by Thomasville in the Fisher Park collection to match my dining room set. Please email me at vsbbgirl007@optonline.net if you have or know of one for sale.
Thanks so much :)!

From Denise Spears, 6/9/2011  3:54 PM

I'm looking for additional pieces for my Thomasville bedroom set that has a platform bed and chest of drawers with rounded or curved edges. The wood was originally off white. Not sure of the collection name. Purchased in 1984. Please email any info to fdspears@hotmail.com. Thanks

From Joe, 6/8/2011  6:32 PM

We have a Fisher Park secretary + several other pieces. We are in Florida. foneman2@bellsouth.net with offer and info.

From Wendy, 5/20/2011  9:45 PM

I have an oval Collector's Cherry dining table (with two leaves and custom table pads) in excellent condition. I purchased 6 side chairs and 2 arm chairs, all in excellent condition. The line is discontinued, but I purchased the set in 1986 and have treated it with great care.

I also have the matching buffet (with custom glass top for protection) and the lighted china cabinet (that sits on top of a second matching buffet base).

This is a great set that has served my family well as a formal dining set but the kids are grown and I have downsized ... and someone else should be using this great set.

Contact me at dr_wendy@mac.com if you are interested. I'm in the Charlotte, NC area. You would need to pick up.

From Dave Parry, 5/17/2011  1:13 PM

I recently acquired a near perfect Tamerlane by Thomasville desk. It is obviously vintage, however I was very enthralled with the fact that the owner was so willing to part with it. Ultimately I will add to make a full set,sell it, or pair it to fill out the office. If you have any suggestions feel free to email sfvdp@hotmail.com.
Thanks,
Dave

From Rob, 5/5/2011  5:02 PM

I have the entire Bellasera Collection for sale. The bedroom and the dinning room. They were bought by me brand new formy second home. So they are in like new condition. If interested please e-mail me at hope04131999@yahoo.com
Thanks
Rob

From Karen, 4/2/2011  10:32 AM

We have many pieces of the Thomasville Fisher Park furniture series for sale. All offers considered! Beautiful pecan wood very good to excellent condition. Entertainment Center w/ TV cabinet and two separate display cabinets (glass doors/shelves). Bedroom set incl 9 drawer Dresser w/ trifold mirror, 7 drawer Chest, two bedside tables, Queen Headboard/Footboard/frame. 2 Queen Anne side tables. Complete dining room set w/ Queen Anne table incl 2 leaves and 6 chairs plus custom made table pad, as well as large Queen Anne China Cabinet (Gorgeous! This is why I bought Fisher Park!) that has tons of display and storage space. If interested reply to Karen at fisherpark4u@gmail.com     

From Scott n Shell, 3/6/2011  10:37 PM

If interested in the above pieces email us...
scott-n-shell@comcast.net

From Scott n Shell, 3/6/2011  10:30 PM

We are considering giving up a number of Thomasville Fischer Park pieces. The finish is pecan and we have the following:

Hutch
Buffet
Secretary
Leaded Glass Coffee Table
Round End table (x2)
Oval End table (x2)
Sofa Table

From Denise, 10/22/2010  11:55 PM

I have a Thomasville queen bed and chest of drawers with rounded corners. I also have the nightstands which do not have curved edges. The bed has no legs and the mattress and box spring go on a platform. The wood is off white. I don't know the collection that these pieces come from. I purchased them in 1984. I had no idea that I would love this furniture for so long. I am looking for any additional pieces. I have pictures.
If you have pieces for sale or know the name of this collection, please contact me.
Thanks

From Anne, 10/20/2010  8:37 PM

I am looking for furniture from the Thomasville "Country" Collection. The bar/server (#530), pier cabinet (450) or pier cabinet (385- actually from the bedroon suite), and tavern chairs (826).
If you have pieces for sale, please contact me.
Thanks.

From Cindie, 10/20/2010  8:10 PM

I have a mid-century modern Tamerlane by Thomasville dining room set, circa 1962. Includes a 48" round table with 2 leaves and pads. 4 arm chairs and 2 side chairs. A two piece lighted hutch and a glass top serving buffet. It was in my family home growing up, my husband and I used it for 20 years. Although it was always in good condition, we had it completely restored in 2001. We've moved to a new home with no formal dining room so it is currently safely in storage. I have pictures if anyone is interested.
cb.gade@gmail.com

From Janine, 9/23/2010  12:49 PM

In Maryland, selling the complete Thomasville Fisher Park dining room.
Solid pecan
Excellent condition
Large china cabinet is lighted and has leaded beveled glass with brass caming. Lots of storage.
6 chairs, two of them are armchairs.
Two 19" wide table leaves, seats 12 easily.
Full set of custom-made pads.
Buffet/linen has a fold-out, heat-resistant top.
Console table has two stools that could be used as extra seating.

Table (no leaves) 44x68
Two leaves @ 19" wide
Buffet/Linen chest 42"x19" closed, 84" wide when opened
Console Table 60"x16-1/2"
China Cabinet (2 pieces) 69"x19"x85"

Can send photos. tednjed@gmail.com

From elle, 9/19/2010  8:20 AM

We have the complete Thomasville Elysee bedroom set for sale. It is beautiful and in perfect condition.

From Rich, 8/30/2010  1:23 PM

We have a Thomasville Collectors Cherry Pier Bed (no longer made) with Framed Mirror, Pier cablinets, storage headboard, and light bridge.   Also, have matching triple dresser with tri fold mirror.   Also, have matching Lowboy. Excellent condition. Email us aat RJaskie@aol.com or call 815-332-4054.

From Rich, 8/30/2010  1:21 PM

We have a Thomasville Collectors Cherry Pier Bed (no longer made) with Framed Mirror, Pier cablinets, storage headboard, and light bridge.   Also, have matching triple dresser with tri fold mirror.   Also, have matching Lowboy. Excellent condition.

From Diana Harkness, 8/19/2010  10:52 AM

I have the Fisher Park wall unit - did they ever make a larger piece to accomodate a larger TV before they discontinued the furniture.

From Priscilla, 8/18/2010  2:05 AM

In need of help. I have a Thomasville executive desk with chair. I am not the original owner and I am trying to find out more information about my furniture. The number stamped underneath the desk (poorly) reads 491062 or 4910622 and there are 2 sets of numbers underneath the chair 80621-821-822 and 4026-21. It is dark in color with 7 drawers. It has brass ring handles and there are 2 locks for the 2 bottom drawers. Through out the desk the number 81 is written in what looks like a grease pen. The chair is the same color wood and it has an off white upholstered seat. Does anyone know the name or what collection this came from. Or perhaps where I can go to find out some information??? Thanks!!!

From Mike, 8/17/2010  6:21 PM

I am looking for a Thomasville Fisher Park chest of drawers for the master bedroom and a night stand (needs to have left and right swinging doors - not queen anne). Email to hard2get@sbcglobal.net if you have one or both pieces. Thanks!

From Clare, 8/15/2010  11:14 AM

Looking for Thomasville Collectors Cherry Queen Anne dining chairs. Email to iluv2run262@aol.com if you have any to sell. Thanks!

From Carol, 7/28/2010  5:16 PM

I have a Fisher Park Pecan Armoire. Will hold a 30 inch TV on sliding shelf. Dimensions 75 high x 45 wide x 24 deep. Located in Louisville, KY excellent condition.

From Lori Norton, 7/6/2010  6:56 PM

I'm looking for 2-4 Fisher Park Queen Anne side chairs. Please respond if you have any available. Thanks.

From ed, 6/28/2010  8:41 PM

Little tricky to get email address in.
Looking for Thomasville Fisher Parker Pecan Huntboard.

Please contact me at edthomas@gforcecable.com

Thanks

From ed, 6/28/2010  8:39 PM

A little tricky to get email address

Looking for Fisher Park Pecan Huntboard. Please contact me at edthomas@gforcecable.com

From ed, 6/28/2010  8:38 PM

I am looking for the Fisher Park Huntboard. If anyone has one please email me.

Thanks

From Pamela, 6/24/2010  5:11 PM

I have a Thomasville Fisher Park Dining Room Set & Hutch. This is the Set that is Pecan. The Hutch is 2-piece with a server bottom if you detach. I can send pictures upon request. I have 6 Chairs. 2 Arm (I is broken and needs to be repaired).

I am located in Orange County, California.

pambuysbooks@gmail.com

From art, 6/24/2010  9:17 AM

FOR SALE (Location Dallas, Texas)
Thomasville European Queen Bed with Marble Top Nightstand

-Paid $3400 for bed and nightstand (not including mattress and box spring). I have original receipt for proof.

-Bellasera collection from Thomasville. Flawless condition.

-The Bellasera collection is a classic blending of French, Greek, and Italian styling.

-Crafted from American tulipwood, maple solids, and veneers.

-Hardware is finished with a multilayed, pigmented glaze.

-Finish: Pearlescent white painted covered in multicolored stippling, and highlighted by silver tipping.

-Nightstand top is real marble.

-Bed: 67” of wall space required. Nightstand: 34”w x 19” deep x 31” tall

From Delores Tabor, 6/23/2010  11:21 AM

Pleasse email me if you would be willing to sell Thomasville furniture by Mystique such as dining room chairs or living room end tables. drtabor1@bellsouth.net

From Diane, 4/17/2010  8:52 AM

Forgot to add my e-mail. It's dianjeanne@aol.com. Again, I am looking for a Thomasville Replica 1800 Series twin bed - honey pine. Thank you.

From Diane, 4/11/2010  9:43 PM

I am looking for a Thomasville 1800 Replica twin sleigh bed. Anyone have a clue where I may look for one?

From ali :), 3/23/2010  6:09 AM

We have an absolutely gorgeous, and fully complete Thomasville Chateau Provence dining room set we would like to find a new home for. sadly this heirloom has not fit in our home for nearly 3 yrs and it doesn't make sense to pay money to simply store it away when your family could use it proudly...and just think what your family can do with this...an alreay large table becomes even larger w/ 2 leaves, and you can protect it all with the custom table pad included, 4 chairs (sadly the back needs repair on one of them), 2 hostess chairs, sideboard and the china hutch topper (fully lit glass shelves and all), this set really is in beautiful shape and in truly unbelievable condition, even each and every slab of thick beveld glass which seats itself into the table and leaf tops is pristine, in fact each and every peice of glass it left the factory with is.

pics available, if you're interested please contact us by email: imapunkkittie@yahoo.com

thanks so much!!!
:)

From Joyce, 3/13/2010  1:50 AM

Hi Mary,
What are you asking for the Thomasville, Fisher Park clothing armoire? Would you be able to help me figure out how to ship it to California?
I'll look forward to your reply ~

Joyce

jmray@cvip.net
(559) 297-1942

Anyone selling the secretary to the Fisher Park collection? Please let me know if you are! THANKS!!

From Joyce, 3/2/2010  3:28 PM

Hi Mary,

I'm interested in buying your Thomasville, Fisher Park clothing armoire. Is it still for sale? What are you asking for it ... and would you be able to help me figure out how to have it shipped to California?
Are you the same lady (Mary?, Marie?) who posted a listing of bedroom furniture for sale back on 11/24/09? The phone numbers are the same ... it's the spelling of your name that's confusing me a bit! If you are, do you still have the nightstand for sale, as well?
I'll look forward to hearing back from you!

Many thanks,

Joyce
jmray@cvip.net
(559) 297-1942

P.S. Does anyone have a Thomasville "Fisher Park" secretary for sale? Oh, please, oh, please say "YES!"

From Dan, 2/23/2010  3:17 PM

Thomasville dining chairs needed - model #20821-841

From mary, 2/12/2010  4:40 PM

I have the Thomasville Fischer park bedroom armoir in the pecan finish. If interested phone 636-7423868 I live in the st louis MO area.

From Pam Spiszman, 2/9/2010  1:15 PM

Hi,
I am looking for 2 -4 Thomasville Collectors Cherry Queen Anne dining side chairs.
Thanks for your help.
Pam

From susan hull, 1/3/2010  6:46 PM

I have a beautiful set of Thomasville, Tamerlane furniture, purchased in 60's. Dining room table (66X44) plus three leaves extends table to 102"; 4 side chairs; 2 arm chairs; and double buffet hutch. I would love to find a loving home for these.

From Richard, 12/2/2009  10:57 PM

Hello,
     I have a customer searching to replace a 1980's Thomasville Splat Back Chair. This set with table and matching chairs were purchased in the 1980's, and she needs to replace one chair, w/o arm rests.
I can send a pic if needed.
Thanks,

Richard

From Marie, 11/24/2009  2:34 PM

I have the fischer park bedroom nitestand queen ann stye for sale with a glass cut for the top it has 2 drawers. And I also have the armoire for sale and the triple dresser will see seperatly if intereseted I live in villa ridge mo about minites from st louis.mo. Or you can phone me at 636-7423868. We are moving and need to down size. The nite stand i will sell for $175. glass for the top is included.

From Jeannie, 11/15/2009  1:48 PM

I am looking for a Thomasville Urban Retreat End Table in Black.

From Jackie, 11/7/2009  2:18 PM

If interested plz email me at ja_cook@comcast.net

From Jackie, 11/7/2009  2:17 PM

I am selling a Fisher Park Thomasville Pecan Entertainment center...

From Scott, 10/7/2009  12:03 AM

I'm looking for 2 dining room side chairs in the Thomasville Fisher Park pecan.

From Joyce, 9/26/2009  3:31 AM

I'm still looking for a Thomasville - Fisher Park - secretary, or any other pieces of that collection. Please email me at jmray@cvip.net if you have one (or other pieces) for sell. I live in California, but am happy to hear from other states as well. Thank you ...

From rose, 9/24/2009  9:37 PM

I have all stone terrace tables for sale.reasonable. new york area. call rose 718-494-9394.

From Deb, 9/14/2009  12:11 AM

Looking for the Hemingway entertainment center... please email me at deb111560@yahoo.com if you have one to sell. I'm in the Chicago area. Thanks...

From Kevin, 9/9/2009  5:12 AM

I am looking for the Urban Retreat drop down desk in oak

From JENNIFER, 8/28/2009  10:17 PM

I LIVE IN OHIO AND I AM LOOKING FOR THE BUFFET THAT MATCHES THE THOMASVILLE FISHER PARK DINING ROOM..PLEASE EMAIL ME AT STRAUS@ZOOMTOWN.COM IF YOU HAVE ONE TO SELL

From JENNIFER, 8/28/2009  10:14 PM

I LIVE IN OHIO AND I AM LOOKING FOR THE BUFFET THAT MATCHES THE THOMASVILLE FISHER PARK DINING ROOM...THEY MADE TWO DIFFERENT KINDS...PLEASE EMAIL ME IF YOU HAVE ONE TO SELL

From maribeth, 8/28/2009  4:01 PM

I'm looking for 2qty Thomasville collectors Cherry Dining chairs. With or without arms Qeen Anne Style

From Mystique Dining, 8/24/2009  3:41 PM

Cane-back chairs have newer cream upholstery. Will e-mail pix if you provide e-mail address.

From Tom Gansen, 8/23/2009  8:00 AM

Want to add 2 cane back side chairs and buffet to match my set (1970s ?).

From Mystique Dining, 8/21/2009  11:44 PM

I have a Thomasville Mystique dining table with 2 leaves, 4 cane-back dining chairs, and 2 cane-back dining arm chairs.

From kevin, 8/11/2009  4:15 PM

I am looking for Thomasville Mystique dining room chairs and living room tables. Please contact me at kjbarrett@yahoo.com. Thanks.

From Jayme, 8/11/2009  10:39 AM

I have a Thomasville pecan wood King headboard, triple dresser with 12 drawers, and two end tables with two drawers, but do not know the pattern. It was purchased in California in 1970's. Beautiful and in mint condition! Does anyone know what it's worth?

From rob, 8/5/2009  8:15 PM

I need a thomasville bogart luxe holmby hills buffet
Contact rob @ robwilk@optimum.net

From Carolyn, 7/20/2009  12:22 PM

Looking for Thomasville Collector's Cherry king size 4 poster bed from early 1990s.
Email: lotsofmulligans@comcast.net

From Penny Luft, 7/17/2009  2:19 PM

Moving from Wilmington, NC to Johnson City, TN. Emptying the nest for a much smaller home. We have the Thomasville Collector's Cherry Bedroom that we have decided to sell. The set includes 8 pieces:
One king sized high poster bed (6/6 71" high-includes headboard and footboard, 2 wooden side rails, 1-86" metal center rail- wall space 79 and a half inches needed), two 3 drawer night stands (25x16x25), one chest on chest 7 drawers, casters (40x20x85), one armoire 2 drawers, 2 doors with 1 shelf and 2 drawers behind doors(40x20x65), one triple dresser 9 drawers, casters (62x20x33), one vertical mirror - beveled mirror plate (31x51), one blanket chest -cedar interior, safety lid and finished back (45x19x22.
contact-pluft@ec.rr.com

From Tom Miller, 7/3/2009  9:34 AM

I am looking for a Thomasville Fisher Park End Table or Oval Lamp Table. If anyone has one please let me know.

From Johnny Barrett, 6/3/2009  9:27 AM

I have a 5 piece Fisher Park Entertainment collection for sale. Set includes main center section plus two sides and two corner units.

From Sue, 4/12/2009  8:20 PM

My email is srutkowske@yahoo.com if anyone is interested in the Collector's Cherry pieces. Located in the Midwest.

From Sue, 4/12/2009  8:14 PM

Moving soon and I have three pieces from the recently discontinued Collector's Cherry collection I am willing to part with. Rectangular coffee table, square end table and 4-drawer night stand.

From Sarah McHale, 3/29/2009  4:35 PM

I have a Thomasville solid mahogany lighted curio cabinet. Two doors. Over six foot tall. Perfect condition and I am trying to find out the value as I am having a moving sale.

From Karen, 3/24/2009  6:30 PM

I'm looking for a Thomsville "Pricilla" night stand.

From Mark & Hope, 3/21/2009  10:17 PM

We are looking for Hemmingway bedroom furniture. Excluding the Bed. If you are on the east coast and have this type of furniture for sale, please contact me.

Mark

From Charlie, 3/19/2009  8:47 AM

For Art: Thank you for the opportunity to bid on your Fisher Park pieces. Please advise me how I can reach you. Thank you. Charlie woodc@tcc.fl.edu

From Karen McLain, 3/13/2009  11:46 PM

Looking for Thomasville Mystique splat back chairs, side or arm. Please contact me at kmac4@aol.com

From nick hubbell, 3/12/2009  11:29 PM

This is for Steve Yaylor. I have a copy of the "Thomasville Mystique Ocasional and Walls" booklet. I may be able to scan it and forward to you. Please email me at nickhubbell@verizon.net. I am looking for two bunching tables to go with my sofa table as well as a chairside table. If you know of anyone who wants to sell the bar unit, I'd be interested in that too.

From Charlie, 3/12/2009  2:26 PM

Thank you for the opportunity to inquire about your 4 pieces to the Fisher Park living room set. Would you please advise me how tall the end tables and sofa table are? Also, what are the dimensions for the bench? Please send photos to woodc@tcc.fl.edu Thank you for your guidance. Charlie

From Art, 3/11/2009  3:33 AM

Hi,
I am selling four pieces to the Thomasville Fisher Park livingroom set. Two lowboy's, which are tall end tables, one sofa table and a bench. Make me an offer and I can send you pics also.   Thanks

From Barbara Higgs, 2/28/2009  12:07 AM

Have a full Thomasville dining room set --6 chairs, hutch and low buffet with leaf. I am selling it for $1000 but don't remember the name of the set in case someone wants to try and find 2 more chairs.   I have pics if anyone is interested... the chairs are square top with brown wicker or rattan on full back. Anyone know what these are? Thanks,Barbara

From mary lawrence, 2/27/2009  4:08 PM

i am looking for the fischer park full or queen headboard i have the king headboard if you would like to trade or i will purchase the headboard. 6367423868

From mary lawrence, 2/27/2009  3:58 PM

i am looking for the fischer park full or queen headboard i have a king headboard if you like to exchange or i will purchase the headboard.

From Denise, 2/24/2009  11:13 PM

I'm looking for the Thomasville Collector's Cherry king poster bed circa 2000 if anyone has it let me know.

From Cindy, 2/20/2009  10:37 AM

Hi, I'm not real sure exactly what you might need, but I am selling the Fisher Park entertainment center with tv unit in the middle and lighted curios on the sides. Let me know if you are interested. I live in the Columbus, Ohio area.

From Anna, 2/17/2009  7:04 PM

I am looking for 2 side chairs from the Thomasville Fisher Park, peacan wood collection and the side board. If you are interested in selling, or have a suggestion, please contact me at ameriaim@aol.com.

Thanks!

From Andrew, 2/14/2009  1:05 AM

We are looking for a Fisher Park (Thomasville) Chest on Chest. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks. (eliminate the "***" and the "***" in the email address)

From Betty, 2/5/2009  10:04 PM

Looking for Fischer Park king size pier wall group. Email me at wagnerdf@aol.com if have one for sale.

From Mary, 2/5/2009  6:31 PM

WANTED THOMASVILLE STONE TERRACE PALLADIAN KING HEAD & FOOTBOARD. millerthorpe@comcast.net "STATE THOMASVILLE UNDER SUBJECT" Thanks & God Bless

From chuck hurd, 1/29/2009  7:23 AM

jonny barrett
i am intrested in your entertainment center e mail me info thehurds@bellsouth.net

From chuck hurd, 1/29/2009  7:21 AM

looking for fisher park king poster bed thehurds@bellsouth.net or 404 427 0189 chuck

From Johnny Barrett, 1/28/2009  8:47 AM

I have a Thomasville Fisher Park 5 piece entertaintment collection in excellent condition.

Are you still interested?

From charles hurd, 1/20/2009  5:04 AM

i am looking for a king bed pincel post in the thomasville fisher park you can call me at 404-427-0189 chuck

From Andy, 1/18/2009  4:33 PM

Looking for a king size Thomasville Elysee Sleigh bed
I am in the north Atlanta suburbs if anyone can help

Thank you

From marie l, 1/6/2009  12:43 PM

i have fisher park bdroom set kingsize headboard, triple dresser with mirror armoire and 2 nite stands . will seperate
mlawrence@yahoo.com or phone 6367423868

From kathy, 1/4/2009  11:48 AM

i have 3 piece collectors cherry wall unit purchased in the early 1980's need more pieces, paid about $1500.oo then. looking to purchase more pieces

From Tom, 12/14/2008  11:56 PM

I am looking for a mirror for a dresser from the discontinued Thomasville Collector's cherry line.

From Candice, 12/11/2008  3:53 PM

I am looking for a Thomasville Fisher Park Entertainment Center with pocket doors (pecan). Not sure of exact dimensions but roughly 45 inches wide?

I live in Michigan, north of Detroit. Would prefer having shipped but would consider driving within 6 hours or so.

candypurg@aol.com

From Tim, 11/29/2008  6:36 PM

You still interested in Tamerlane by Thomasville furniture? I have just got a dresser.

From Juanita, 9/22/2008  11:12 PM

Kelle,do you still have the Fisher Park dining set for sale and if so, can you send me a picture of it and how much are you selling it for? I live in NC, where do you live?

From Donna, 9/22/2008  10:09 PM

I'm looking for a Thomasville king headboard and frame. My bedroom set is a pecan color.

Thanks,

From Vickie, 9/2/2008  3:23 PM

If you are interested in my Queen Elysee Sleigh Bed to trade for a King Elysee Sleigh Bed email me at vsykes@bellsouth.net

Thanks

From Vickie, 9/2/2008  3:21 PM

I have a Thomasville Elysee Queen Sleigh bed and would like to trade for the Elysee King Sleigh bed.

From Karen, 9/2/2008  1:54 PM

Have Thomasville Martinique dining table for sale. Moving and do not have formal dining anymore. It's in Georgia now but will be moved to Texas next week (9/8) if we don't sell it in GA. email ktpbell@hotmail.com for more info. Chairs and credenza sold already. Table is all we have left.

From Beth Davis, 9/2/2008  9:10 AM

I have a Thomasville Martinique entertainment center for sale. 2 doors on top that fold back to disappear, two doors on bottom for storage. Can accommodate any TV up to 33" wide (some 36" TV's).

$350 OBO.

Also have a coordinating Thomasville Martinique coffee table, available for $150.

You must pickup - Fort Mill, SC (outside Charlotte).

Pls email me at bethldavis AT comporium DOT net for further information or photos - you can also google "Thomasville Martinique" on Charlotte Craigslist for photos.

From SNH, 9/1/2008  10:17 PM

Selling Thomasville Fisher Park pecan entertainment center with glass front cabinet on one side, pocket doors and TV stand on other side. Cincinnati area. Email SENHogan@aol.com.

From Doc, 8/26/2008  12:23 AM

I am looking for a Thomasville American Revival queen bedroom set, bed, night stand(s), triple dresser...Also any Thomasville Ernest Hemingway pieces for any room, thanks

From Chelle, 8/23/2008  6:10 PM

I am looking for two end tables in the Fisher Park collection. I am in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area.

From Marilyn Dube, 8/21/2008  8:16 PM

Kelle: Do you have any pictures you could email to me?

From Kelle, 8/16/2008  3:39 PM

I have a Fisher Park Dining Set for sale- pretty pecan!

From Kelle, 8/16/2008  3:31 PM

Still looking for FIsher Park??!!

From steve taylor, 8/11/2008  6:48 PM

Hi, newbie here. We have Thomasville Mystique in our living room and may be interested in another piece to use as a stand for a 67" tv. Can someone tell me where I might see photos of all the Mystique collection items?
Thanks, Steve

From kathy, 8/8/2008  12:28 AM

i'm looking for thomasville cherry wall intertanment units, they are the cherry collection back in the 1970's I have 3 pieces and would like to add to them , the end units would be a plus

From Alison, 8/4/2008  11:56 AM

Vince, are you still selling the Romanoff's party table and 4 club chairs from February??? Im interested in buying it off of u

From Judy St. John, 8/2/2008  6:24 PM

I am looking for Thomasville marble top dresser or chest of drawers (Stone Terrace Collection). Please contact me at judystjohn657@cs.com.

From Melissa, 8/1/2008  7:26 PM

I have a 7 pcs Thomasville American Revival bedroom set for sale.Pls email for pic and with any questons rschomeremodeling@hotmail.com

From Holly, 7/14/2008  5:27 PM

I am looking for 2 dining room side chairs from the Elysee collection. If you can help, please contact me at holly.krest@ge.com. Thanks!

From eric green, 7/5/2008  10:57 AM

The furniture is in the Houston, Tx area.

From Guest, 7/5/2008  10:56 AM

Contact me at esgreen@alltel.net if interested in the entertainment center.

From eric green, 7/5/2008  10:55 AM

I have a Thomasville Fisher Park collection armoire (entertainment center) with two lighted side curio cabinets. Pecan hardwood, perfect condition. The center unit is 80 inches high, 38 inches wide and 24 inches deep. The two curios are 80 inches high, 23 inches wide and 18 inches deep. the total wall width of all three units is 84 inches (6'8"). Let me know if you are interested.

From Mary, 6/26/2008  6:32 PM

I am looking for some dark cherry Thomasville Winston Court (has Impressions on left side of top drawer inside) bedroom furniture. I need a tri fold mirrow, chester drawers, night stand, and maybe a queen bed.

From Anthony, 6/17/2008  5:42 PM

You can contact me at: Bubba3745@yahoo.com Thanks

From D, 6/17/2008  5:24 PM

Anthony,I need to see pictures and do you have an email?

From Anthony, 6/17/2008  5:16 PM

I have a Thomasville Fisher Park Curio (deleted)tail table that   I am selling on the net soon.
It has 20 pieces of beveled glass that surround 1 diamond shaped piece in the center.
Unfortunately one of the smaller pieces has a crack in it.
Otherwise it is in very good condition and cosmetically appealing.
I have had hundreds of compliments on the table throughout years.
My wife is redecorating in a southwest theme.
If your within a 100 mile or so of Denver Colorado, I will deliver it free.

From Marsha Kehoe, 6/11/2008  9:31 PM

I am interested in finding the Thomasville Collector's Cherry sideboard to match my dining room suite, purchased in approx. 1987. If anyone has one to sell or knows where to find one, please email me at mkehoe1@comcast.net Thank you!

From Rick Kizer, 6/4/2008  2:34 PM

looking for one (1) Thomasville Fisher Park Nightstand

From Roxane, 5/18/2008  11:43 AM

Seeking Hemingway collection Iron and Leather sofa. Style is named Corrida. It is dark colored iron with burgandy leather cushions. Please contact me at threepuppies@verizon.net

From c, 5/3/2008  2:34 PM

Ooops, above is "Fisher Park" collection from Thomasville. Also, forgot I have a side chair from same collection. Thanks again. Please indicate location! kayliedawg@sbcglobal.net

From c, 5/3/2008  2:31 PM

Anyone interested in the Thomasville secretary of the Fischer Park collection in excellent condition, please contact me asap. kayliedawg@sbcglobal.net .

Also 3 side tables and coffee table from Thomasville's Fischer Park collection in same condition.

Please indicate where you are located! Thank you. Good luck to all in your search!

From Pat, 3/20/2008  10:33 PM

Joe,
How much are you asking for the Fisher Park sofa table? Do you have any end tables? (deleted)tail table?

From Joe, 3/19/2008  6:38 PM

selling Fisher Park Sofa Table. Excellent condition.

From Lisa, 3/18/2008  12:11 AM

Selling Ernest Hemmingway Buffet (Mombasa)
mint condition. Lisa lisalynn1017@yahoo.com

From Elizabeth, 2/27/2008  11:09 AM

I am looking to sell my Fisher Park Walls unit which includes the entertainment center, and the side units: an open door unit and a glass door unit.

From clayton, 2/23/2008  8:39 AM

Looking for Fisher Park bedroom chest of drawers in central USA.

From jacklynjohnson, 2/22/2008  5:23 PM

Chateau Provence outstanding hutch, in excellent condition to be 35+years old. Would love to sell. I would also give for free a matching table that has a burn in the center. All are in Indiana, and would be easy to pick up! Make me an offer! Email any questions, and I can send pictures.

From Vince, 2/15/2008  10:30 AM

Currently selling (a one year old) - Bogart Romanoff Dining / Party table & 4 leather club chairs,

Collectors cherry bombe chest w/ drop lid secretary desk /matching glass door & shelf hutch.

Collectors Cherry bedroom desk w/2 levels as it were the top w/various cubbys and drawers like a secretary desk - this is a small bedroom desk. Listed under miami.craigslist.org - the furniture for sale listings.

From Joe A, 2/13/2008  6:03 PM

Looking for fischer park king poster bed.

From Cindy, 2/8/2008  8:05 PM

I have a complete Segovia Thomasville Dining room set for sale - it's on Craig's List - under Tampa, Florida. All information on site including contact information.

From David, 2/1/2008  5:45 PM

I am also looking for 2 Fisher Park dining room chairs. Side or arm..it doesn't matter. dsp96@aol.com

From Anna, 1/26/2008  8:51 AM

I am looking for fisher park (Pecan) king size bed headboard.Please email me at ear102393@att.net .

From Linda Link, 1/22/2008  8:28 AM

Looking for 2 Thomasville Fisher Park dining room chairs in Pecan.

From Robert, 1/12/2008  12:12 PM

Looking for one or two Thomasville Fisher Park corner units (companion pieces to entertainment center). Email to Rmcclung@satx.rr.com.

From Kathi, 1/10/2008  12:32 AM

I'm looking for the hutch that belongs on top of the Thomasville Fisher Park Huntboard.

From nancy, 1/8/2008  10:16 PM

I'm looking for the two Thomasville Fisher Park (pecan) bookcases that go on either side of the entertainment center.

From Beth, 1/5/2008  6:23 PM

Looking for collectors cherry nightstand to go with set I purchased in 1980

only have one nightstand but would like to find match

From Stacy, 12/29/2007  9:25 PM

I'm looking for a king Ernest Hemingway Kilimanjaro bed! If anyone knows where I can find one, please e-mail bojiparasail@hotmail.com. Thanks!

From Lynn, 11/12/2007  7:04 PM

Ruth, my wife is interested in one of your oval nightstands with the marble top. If you are interested in breaking up the set, would you give us your best price on one of these and the smaller chest or dresser, if it is sized appx. 42wX19dX36h. Either post here or email at lynnstenacres@hotmail.com. Where are you? We are in Nacogdoches, Tx.

From Rachel, 11/5/2007  12:16 AM

To Kathie

I would like to know about Thomasville collectors cherry mirror, and the nightstands.

From Edy, 10/30/2007  4:49 PM

I am interested in selling Thomasville "Pageantry" Pecan finish 7 piece king pier unit, triple dresser with tri view mirror and armoire. Please email me at msedy11@aol.com. I live in Las Vegas

From derek hill, 10/15/2007  1:52 PM

we want to down size and decorate need to sell asap reply above we never purchased the posts and canopy for the bed. the person said in 1977 when we purchased it she had paid $4250 for it she wanted $500 for the posts and canopy but we declined . i am losted to what i should ask or get for the set ? what does anyone think i should advertise it for need to sell befor it snows thanks .

From Kathie, 10/14/2007  8:56 PM

I have the Thomasville collectors cherry entire bedroom set...King size sleigh bed, chest on chest, triple dresser, mirror, 2 nightstands...all in excellent condition....we downsized.

From derek hill, 10/10/2007  1:16 PM

per my previous message i would be very pleased if someone would venture an educated guess to what i should price this set as?. just want to get a fair price and not give it away thanks rugby_007@excite.com.

From derek hill, 10/9/2007  8:34 PM

i have a king size bedroom set thomasville approx 1975 bed . double dresser with 2 mirrors. 1 end table. plus armoire anyone interested not sure how much to ask anyone know. brass hadles plus vgc. than ks

From Edy, 10/9/2007  8:08 PM

I am interested in selling Thomasville 7 piece king pier unit, triple dresser with tri view mirror and armoire. I believe it is from the Elysee collection. Please email me at msedy11@aol.com. I live in Las Vegas.

From Richard Chan, 10/6/2007  9:37 AM

I am looking for Thomasville "Collectors Cherry" bedroom furniture. The line is now discontinued.

From Richard Allaye Chan, 10/6/2007  9:36 AM

I am looking for collectors cherry thomasville bedroom furniture.

Richard

From Lisa Murphy, 9/27/2007  4:11 PM

Craigslist.org-Chicago is selling that collection.

From Cate, 9/23/2007  6:53 PM

RON, have you sold your three units noted in your April 17 post? Am also interested in Thomasville Fisher Park (pecan) bookcases. Thanks! catebrooks@cox.net

From Bruce, 9/23/2007  6:17 PM

Seeking bookcase for Thomasville Fisher Park (Pecan)set. Please let me know if you know where to find this piece. Thanks.

From Mary, 9/13/2007  9:42 PM

I have a 1962 Thomasville dining room table and 4 chairs. In used, but good condition. Original gold silk brocade material on seats. Also have 1 leaf to go with it. Downsizing, would like to sell. Please e-mail me at mdt0757@yahoo.com. In NY, 2 hours north of NYC, 1 1/2 hr. south Albany & 1/2 hour Poughkeepsie. Pick up only. Thanks!

From Jana, 9/8/2007  8:02 PM

Looking to purchase: Thomasville Mystique KING HEADBOARD, VANITY TABLE, STOOL and TRI-FOLD MIRROR as well as a CHEST ON CHEST OF DRAWERS and/or ARMOIRE. This collection was made of mahoganey/pecan woods with burl wood inlays. Headboard had caneing on it as well. The drawer pulls well brass and oriental in design. Please email: wickatwork@sbcglobal.net if you have or know of these items for sale. Thank you.

From Ed, 8/13/2007  11:35 AM

Sorry, thought the e-mail address would automatically appear. Contact me at welched@comcast.net.

From Ed, 8/13/2007  11:34 AM

I have the Fischer Park (Pecan) Bedroom collection (king headboard - 52"hx80"w; triple dresser (6 drawers, 2 doors w/ 3 drawer behind) - 32"hx75"wx19"d; Armoir (2 draws, 2 doors w/ 2 shelves and 2 drawer behind) - 74"h,x44"wx19"d, and two nightstands (drawer and 2 doors)- 27"hx29"wx17"d). We have moved and downsized considerably - no room for this set. All pieces are available for immediate purchase and pick-up in Whitman, Massachusetts. King bedframe and, if desired, mattress and box springs go with the set.

From Ruth, 7/8/2007  5:00 PM

I failed to post my e-mail address in my above post. It is alyssandra60548@yahoo.com.

From Darcy, 6/27/2007  1:01 PM

Hi Ruth,

I am sorry to hear about your husband. May I ask where you are located? Any chance you have the armoire or willing to sell the smaller chest/dresser. I have the set as well, but do need additional pieces. Please e-mail me at darcy.tabako@gmail.com Thank you in advance.

From Ruth, 6/22/2007  11:45 PM

I have a Thomasville Bedroom Set--Elysee. Queensized sleigh bed, two oval nightstands with marble tops, two dressers, the long women's marble topped dresser with the 3-sided wood framed mirror with jewelry holder in it and a smaller chest or dresser, also marble topped. We purchased these new in about 1995 or 1997?. Since my husband died I have had to downsize and downsize. These may have to be the next items. Does anyone have an idea of their worth? Does anyone have any interest in buying the set. It is beautiful!

From Ron, 4/15/2007  8:47 AM

I have 3 pieces of Thomasville Fisher Park purchased in 1991. 2 are open bookshelf units with 2 lights, top glass shelf, a lower drawer, and double doors. The other unit has 3 glass shelves, covered by glass doors, a drawer, and 2 doors. All 3 units are 80" tall and approx 9 feet long. Will sell all.

From david brunk, 4/14/2007  7:35 PM

am looking for 4-6 dark oak wicker back chairs from thomasville set that came new from sears
see want it now on ebay with pics of detail embossing on chairs i'm looking for.

From anne cariou, 4/13/2007  5:16 AM

I have a Thomasville Fisher Park set. It is a pecan set. Headboard and footboard, 2 nightstands, 1 dresser and 1 mirror. Does anyone know what it's worth? It was purchased in 1989. Thanks.

From Missy Hines, 3/31/2007  11:45 PM

We have a Thomasville Collector's Cherry 5-piece wall entertainment unit that I suppose has been discontinued. Does anyone know a ball-park price on what it's worth? We recently had some water damage and I need an estimated replacement cost for the insurance company. Thanks.

From scott, 3/31/2007  10:11 PM

My wife and I recently inherited a Thomasville Mystique collection 5 piece wall unit. It has a TV section, a bar, small curio tower and 2 corner pieces. We would like to find out any info about this, like what type of wood it is and when it may have been manufactured. Thanks in advance.

From Marcelo Sanz, 2/11/2007  10:04 PM

Looking for 4 chairs. Made by Thomasville suite# 36521 - the Trafalgar Square collection. Send me an email (marcelo_sanz@comcast.net)if you are interested in selling. Must include picture. Thank you.

From thomas, 1/31/2007  8:46 PM

looking 4 lane dining roon chairs that are black orient style. lloks like century in style.

From Kevin, 1/22/2007  8:22 PM

Looking for a Fisher Park pecan finish sofa table. Located near Philadelphia, but willing to ship. Contact me at kevinstout_56@hotmail.com if anyone has one they are interested in selling.

From Darlene Arnold, 1/18/2007  8:43 PM

I need two side cane back chairs number 19021-861.
Pecan finish. I bought the orginal dining room set in
1985. DO you have anything available? Thanks.
Darlene Arnold 3850 Parker Lane Waycross Ga. 31503
telephone 912-285-1501

From Cathy, 12/18/2006  12:01 PM

I am looking for a dresser and king size bedframe from the Thomasville replicas collection. I also don't know when this line was manufactured. Does anyone know? My email: cj_bart_2000@yahoo.com

From Debbie Cheves, 12/18/2006  11:45 AM

I am looking for the Thomasville Elysee hutch and buffet. If you have one for sale, please email dcheves@aol.com

From Louise Sela, 12/9/2006  11:02 PM

I am looking for Thomasville Fisher Park dining room side chairs. If you have any for sale, please email me at Weazer777@aol.com

From Christine, 11/27/2006  9:51 AM

I am looking for (2) bedside or living room end tables and (1) King size head/footboard set from the Thomasville Trellis Garden collection. If anyone knows of any available, please email me - ssmelatti@yahoo.com. Thank you!

From Cindy, 10/6/2006  11:24 AM

In reply to Romer,
I have a server and chairs for the Thomasville Fisher Park series. contact me at b4boyle@verizon.net if you are still interested.
Thanks

From c ziarnik, 9/17/2006  3:38 PM

I have a Thomasville oak server. Not sure if it's Fisher Park but it's medium oak finish and the table I used to have had the queen anne style legs. The server/buffet does not have legs. It has a top that opens up to use as a sever with coated finish for hot/cold items. It was bought around 1985. I have a picture of it if you email me at cziarnik@aol.com. I live in southern New Mexico.I also have a armed dining chair with the queen anne style legs.

From Romer, 9/17/2006  2:02 PM

I'm looking for Thomasville Fisher Park dining chairs and a server/buffet unit. If you have some available, please contact me. Thank you.

From Kim, 9/7/2006  8:40 AM

Hello. I am in Marietta. Are you still looking for Fisher Park? I have a set of nesting tables.

From Sally, 8/9/2006  12:02 AM

I have the Thomasville Fisher Park entertainment center with pocket doors and 2 hutches that go on either side that have beveled glass, mirrored backs and lights in cabinet. I am looking to sell them as we do not have the space in our current house. They are in excellent condition. Sally email-sfelsenstein@yahoo.com

From Chris, 7/31/2006  9:48 AM

I am looking to buy a Thomasville Fisher Park oval dinning room table in mint condition. (cvbrock@gmail.com)

From Sue Fraczek, 7/22/2006  9:21 PM

I have a queen headboard/footboard in the thomasville Fisher Park collection for sale $450. It was used or hardly used in my spare bedroom. Excellent condition. (sfraczek@comcast.net)if interested email me. Shelby Township, Michigan

From Chelle, 7/13/2006  1:03 PM

We are interested in purchasing several pieces of the Fisher Park collection: livingroom end tables, coffee table, sofa table etc. and center piece of entertainment center with pocket doors, bedroom nightstands. Live in Arlington, Texas.

From margaret, 7/8/2006  2:36 PM

to mary concerning thomasville set posted 6-29-06 - sorry forgot my email to contact me - lewleak@gmail.com

From margaret, 7/8/2006  2:23 PM

to mary who posted on 6-29-06 about thomasville dining set - please contact me - may be interested in purchasing some chairs

From Mary, 6/29/2006  5:42 PM

I have a Thomasville Fischer Park dinning table with 2 leaves and chairs (4 side chairs and 2 arm chairs). In NYC. Good condition. Anyone interested?

From Patti, 6/10/2006  5:15 PM

Discontinued Thomasville Dining Room Set for Sale, Brighton Pavilion Collection, discontinued 01/79, China Cabinet, Dining Table w/ two leaves, two arm chairs, three side chairs. Good condition.

From Gay, 5/30/2006  6:07 PM

Downsizing! I have a complete Tamerlane dining room set by Thomasville that I am interested in selling. Pieces included are a dining table with two leaves, four side chairs, two arm chairs, a buffet, a china cabinet, and a hutch. jphgmh@earthlink.net

From Jim, 5/27/2006  9:18 AM

Looking for the Fisher Park Dresser and mirror to go along with my Queen bed unit (armoires on the sides, etc.) I'm near NYC...jfqman@optonline.net

From Jane, 5/9/2006  12:20 PM

I have the Fischer Park King Pier unit (with lighted glass shelves and armoires on the sides) and a triple dresser with beveled mirror I am interested in selling. It doens't fit in our new bedroom. E-mail me at jmcnamara613@yahoo.com if interested. I live in Northern California.

From Bob, 4/5/2006  10:35 AM

Hi, I am selling a 53" Thomasville Collectors Cherry Series Entertainment Center with a dark cherry lacquer finish. It's in great shape. It's been in a lightly used
room with low light. (Overall dimensions are 59.375" W x 53" H x 22.25" D including trim). I can send photos upon request. Thanks. Bob email: rsmiele@gmail.com

From Lisa, 3/5/2006  10:37 PM

I am searching for King bed from american revival..(high panel bed, or arch-top)would also like the bedside chests. If you have any pieces and would like to sell please contact me. thanks. jjsecurity1@mchsi.com

From Harry, 3/2/2006  3:28 AM

I am looking for a Arc De Triomphe China. It was part of Hemingway Paris collection. The number was 36721-431.
hbarth@tampabay.rr.com

From Harry Barth, 3/2/2006  3:23 AM

I am looking for a Arc De Triomphe China. It was part of Hemingway Paris collection. Number was 36721-431.

From Kathy, 2/15/2006  4:30 PM

I am looking for ANY pieces to the Thomasville Tamerlane Collection. I purchased the furniture in 1962. I would be interested in Living Room, Dining Room or Bed Room pieces. Thanks   k_rowekamp@hotmail.com

From Bob Lemmond, 2/14/2006  8:46 PM

Fisher Park oval table, 5 side and 1 arm chair, and huntboard. All excellent condition and photos on request. rlemmond@houston.rr.com

From Jackie, 2/10/2006  1:29 PM

I think I have the Thomasville secretary that people are looking for. It is American oak, and I think the Fisher Park line. Has a rounded top, very beautiful and I am not ready to part with it! Besides, my girlfriend is wanting it so bad that if my house were to be burgularized and that piece was missing I would know where to look! I have forgotten what we paid for it, I am sure plenty, but what is it worth to those wanting it?????? Just curious.

From CLS, 2/4/2006  9:43 PM

I'm looking for the Bed steps to the Fisher Park Series by Thomasville. Would also be interested in the tall entertainment center with pocket doors.

From michele, 1/24/2006  8:14 AM

I have a queen ELysee sleigh bed I want to sell -- I Am looking to upgrade to a king size bed if I can get rid of this reasonably
mruizdds@Aol.com

From Virginia Outlaw, 1/18/2006  9:15 PM

I am looking for Thomasville dining room chairs and buffet from the set called Segovia. This set was sold in the seventies. The chairs have canebacks with upholstered seats. They have high backs with spidles on each side of the back. I live is SC and would be willing to pick up as far as 500 miles away.

From Laura Musser, 1/10/2006  9:44 PM

I am looking to sell my 7 piece Thomasville Stone Terrace bedroom suite. Excellent condition. King size 4 poster metal canopy bed, 2 nightstands with travertine tops, dresser with travertine top, mirror, armoire, and TV armoire. 4000.00 obo musser11@verizon.net for more info or pictures. Located in Indiana, PA.

From Dan McGraw, 1/3/2006  1:08 PM

Looking for a Fisher Park King Bed Frame and nightstand. Please email me at danmcgraw@mac.com if you have any clues on where to find one or both...

Thanks.

From Joe, 12/27/2005  4:12 PM

We have a Fisher Park entertainment center. 53 inches high,60 inches wide. excellent condition. Email joerbailey@bellsouth.net

From Martha Dauphinais, 12/16/2005  7:09 PM

I am seeking 4 Thomasville cane-back dining chairs. They might be Segovia. They have arched backs with spindles on the sides at the top. I beleve the wood is walnut. They are from the early 70s. I would really like 1 arm chair and 3 side chairs, but would be happy with all 4 side chairs. The original upholstery was gold.

From Roger, 12/15/2005  10:31 AM

FOR SALE: Thomasville Mystique Dining Room furniture. Oval table w/2 leaves, 4 side and 2 arm chairs splat back style, buffet w/lighted china cabinet above. Located in northern Va, excellent like new condition, will sell as set only. Thanks for reading my ad and please reply to rrritter@aol.com

From Gina, 12/9/2005  2:16 PM

I am looking for the King size sleigh bed and 3 drawer table from the Elysee collection. I checked with Thomasville and they have nothing left.

From Bart, 12/7/2005  12:37 PM

I am searching for Thomasville Mystique coffee and end tables.

From Mike Francis, 12/5/2005  3:58 PM

Did you have anby luck finding the secretary? I am looking for one myself?

From JOSEPH, 11/28/2005  10:48 PM

I have a Thomasville pecan stained Fisher Park Dining Set. This includes table with 2 leaves expanding to about 11 feet?, secretary, 4 side chairs and 2 arm chairs. I had thought I would add additional chairs and a china hutch but if I am not able to expand the existing set I will sell it and find another. Please contact me if you have any input. Joseph jf19662000@hotmail.com

From tammi wesley, 11/28/2005  9:06 AM

looking for a sideboard fisher park/pecan by thomasville

From Thomas, 11/18/2005  12:10 PM

Hello, I am looking for 2 or 4 side chairs to a Thomasville Segovia dining set circa 1976. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Please email at tclusby@earthlink.net.

From Lindy, 11/18/2005  8:55 AM

I need the sideboard from the American Expressions line. In a bigger house now and the dining room is larger than prior one. We have the table and chairs. Help! Thanks for any responses/ideas. Please email me at: lindygraham@cox.net

From misty, 11/17/2005  8:33 PM

We recently moved from Ca. to Fl. and own Thomasville Fisher Park Bedroom Set. Question, is it adapable to an Eastern King? All is in storage and I can't look a it but need to order a new mattress! Thanks

From Wendy, 11/17/2005  4:38 PM

Hi I am looking for the night stands to the Trellis Garden collection 39115-810 or bedside chest 39115-110 please help My bedroom is almost complete weslusser@adelphia.net Thanks

From Julie, 11/17/2005  2:11 PM

I am looking for a buffet/server/huntboard from Thomasville's Fisher Park collection. Already have the table and chairs and china cabinet; however, 2 more side chairs would be great, if anyone is looking to sell those. Thanks so much! jandjfeeney@verizon.net

From Diane, 10/22/2005  8:33 PM

I am looking for pieces for my Thomasville Mystique II dining set. In particular, would be interested in additional pieces for modular wall unit and additional chairs. Set is pecan. Purchased new about 20 years ago. dmatteis@optonline.net

From Tad, 10/22/2005  8:22 PM

I am looking for a Thomasville Replicas 1800 Outside Corner Unit model # 16941-819 (discontinued about 1989). tad@retailestate.com

From Brian, 10/17/2005  8:21 PM

I was wondering if Jennifer ever got around to listing her Fisher Park pieces for sale. Also, if anyone has any Collector Cherry pieces, I would be happy to hear about those as well.

From Marie, 10/4/2005  9:24 AM

FOR SALE: Discontinued Thomasville Wild Black Cherry dining room suite; includes: 2 separate lighted side curio cabinets joined with a centre 2-door buffet, mirror and lighted canopy. One double pedestal, and 2 over-sized leaves with the scalloped, oval dining room table, with 2 captain chairs and four side chairs. Also included is a 2-door server with side-lit glass displays. Also includes bevelled glass top and latched table pad. Inquire for more info and pics: marieac@sympatico.ca

From Tina, 9/9/2005  8:45 AM

I have the Thomasville American Revival bedroom set, which includes the queen canopy, dresser, wardrobe and night stand with granite insert. Please email me at tmegan@comcast.net

From Margaret, 9/6/2005  2:23 PM

I made a mistake by only purchasing 4 chairs with my dining table, i now have 3 children and not enough chairs. These chairs have a cherry stained oak chair with metal gold and black. Please email me @ margaretdeanes@earthlink.net with info.

From Betty, 8/25/2005  2:48 PM

Looking for bedroom pieces from Thomasville Fischer Park collection. Please email me if you have anything. wagnerdf@aol.com

From Gail, 8/15/2005  10:31 AM

Looking for discontinued Thomasville Elysee nightstand preferably with the marble top. Thank you. gcreef@charter.net

From Gerry, 8/15/2005  10:28 AM

I am looking bedroom furniture from the Thomasville American Revival Collection: the Oak platform canopy bed (New Era Canopy bed)calif King or regular King and the Bungalow wardrobe.    gllong@mail.com

From Joe Starc, 8/13/2005  9:46 AM

Wanting to purchase king size headboard for Thomasville Collector's Cherry collection to match a bedroom suite purchased new in the mid-80s. joestarc@msn.com

From Jennifer, 8/13/2005  9:05 AM

Hi, The EBAY system had a problem and would not accept photos, so I could not list the Thomasville Fisher Park. I will try again August 15th when I return from vacation. Thanks, jennifer

From Gail, 8/9/2005  4:58 PM

I am looking for a nightstand in the discontinued collection Elysee. Would like to find one with the marble top. Thanks for your help! gcreef@charter.net

From Jennifer, 8/4/2005  7:32 PM

Hi, Hubby wants to keep the entertainment center, 2 chairside chests, and 2 bookcases until we move(anytime between August 30th and ???). Sorry everyone. The sofa table, 2 lamp tables, and curio cocktail coffee table are still for sale as we have NO room for them and they are sitting in our spare room. Email me if you are interested and include your city, state. If in TX, note if you are picking them up. I can email you exact photos. tandjlc@aol.com

From Carolyn Couch, 8/3/2005  10:28 AM

Does anyone have any suggestions as to where I might find a dresser from the Mahogany collection? I recently bought a bed on close out from a local furniture store. Thank you, Carolyn. gbrezcouch@aol.com

From Linda, 7/29/2005  9:26 AM

Jennifer, I am interested in the square curio cocktail table and end tables. I live in Indianapolis, IN, and I would appreciate hearing from you. I will watch for your auctions on eBay. Thanks, Linda lindalfechner@aol.com

From Donna, 7/17/2005  10:16 AM

I bought only 6 DR chairs in the Agenda collection... looking for 2, 4, 6... as many as I can find. The set looks as good as the day I bought it... so hate to replace it. Thanks!!! dmd41@aol.com

From TINA, 7/13/2005  1:14 PM

Jennifer, Thanks for the reply. My city is Acworth in GA. I am NW of Atlanta--you may have to check Atl shipping costs. Thanks so much. I will look for you on ebay.ÊÊÊ(Thanks for the other replies as well). Tina

From Jennifer, 7/11/2005  8:11 AM

Hi, we have moved to a new house and are going to sell our Thomasville Fisher Park items on Ebay at the end of July 2005. I have the Thomasville Fisher Park Entertainment Center/Armoire with pocket doors, 2 end lamp tables, 1 sofa table, 1 square curio cocktail table with see-through glass top and felt-lined drawer, 2 chairside chest end tables, and 2 entertainment/bookcases with 3 open shelves and 2 shelves behind doors. I am looking into Shipping and UPSing these items at this time. What is your city? I am in Texas between Dallas and San Antonio in San Angelo. Thanks, Jennifer tandjlc@aol.com

From Guest, 7/8/2005  5:52 PM

Peter may be right. I'm assuming that you are trying to match some pieces you already own to complete your room. There are no rules that say that furniture must match. It makes it easier for consumers to create a complete room, but it can be a bit like the old Garananimals, that kids used to dress themselves so they wouldn't make a terrible fashion mistake. Since used and discontinued items are hard or impossible to find, you might try to enlist the help of a talented design or sales associate (if you can find one) in a retail store to help you complete your room with pieces that are currently in production. -Russell

From Peter Schlosser, 7/8/2005  4:41 PM

Just a hunch, but you might want to contact the company in Thomasville, NC, they've just closed Plant A downtown and maybe they have some sitting around??