Over 154 Years of Service to the Furniture Industry
 Furniture World Logo

Wilshire Place Bedroom Furniture

I'm looking for a Wilshire Place armoire, features by Costco this year and just delisted. I see it on EBay, looking for somewhere else by chance. Woe is me.

Posted By Mary Ann, 4/11/2006

Login to Reply to this Topic

Replies

From Erick, 10/20/2009  10:24 AM

I have Wilshire Place pieces available, had to purchase a whole set to get a missing night stand. If anyone needs individual pieces let me know what you a are looking for and I can sell seperates.

From sandra esqueda, 12/5/2006  2:18 PM

I'm looking for the wilshire place collection dresser and 2 nightstand it seems that costco is not carrying htem any longer..where can i get them? i moved into my new home 3 months ago and i refuse to buy any other set...please help anyone...thank you bedroomless....

From Tina Kubik, 12/5/2006  9:22 AM

The furniture is manufactured in North Carolina by Sampson International. I just had a queen set delivered; it's beautiful. However, the dresser was damaged and is being replaced. You could probably contact the manufacturer for extra pieces. I noticed today that it's not on Costco anymore..I dont know why. Maybe the fact that my furniture was ordered in September along with the fact that my order is still not complete has something to with it. haa   I would recommend emailing vs telephone...things are slow happening there.

Janice Noel
Samson International
JNoel@samsoninternational.com
Direct Contact Number 336-822-8345
Fax Number 1-800-842-9515

From Ruth, 11/20/2006  5:55 PM

The furniture is beautiful! It is much prettier than I expected. Warning - though, if you are looking for the bed rails wood trim to match the headboard and footboard, you will be disappointed. Overall, the set is gorgeous and very well worth the money!

Now - I am looking for another dresser. Anyone????

From doris, 9/30/2006  12:47 PM

I saw a picture of the wilshire place bedroom collection at the costco website and it looks gorgeous- like a copy of henredon actually. But what is the actual quality of the product? I know this may sound like a real general question, but I've seen a couple of sets in pictures and then when I've seen the real thing, looks can be deceiving! So, does it seem like the veneer is of good quality?

From Nancy, 8/3/2006  10:35 PM

Both the night stand and the dressing chest are sold individually on Costco.com

From Rebecca, 4/20/2006  4:59 PM

I'm looking for the Wilshire Place Dressing Chest. If I can't find one, I may be willing to sell both of my night stands.

From Deanna, 4/20/2006  12:04 AM

I too, am looking for a piece of the Wilshire Place furntiure collection featured by Costco, however, I am looking for the Wilshire Place nightstand. Does anyone know where I can locate one? deanna.splees@hp.com