Over 154 Years of Service to the Furniture Industry
 Furniture World Logo

K&B Furniture info?

I have been trying to find a website for a furniture manufacturer called K&B. Can anyone help me out? How about an online retailer that carries that brand? Thanks for your help.

Posted By John, 8/15/2005

Login to Reply to this Topic

Replies

From Annie, 4/21/2007  4:45 PM

K&B is not a manufaturer, they are what is called a "jobber" They are a wholesale store that handles multiple manufaturers and ships to smaller stores. They are what we call a middle man. I hope this helps. You can only go to a retailer to find them.

From Maggie, 4/11/2007  2:43 AM

Does anyone knows if the K&B furniture manufactures really exist? I just order a piece of furniture from a calatog at a local merchant, but when I tried to find the manufacturers website it can't be found. Thanks.

Maggie

From John, 9/7/2005  9:22 AM

Just to let everyone know,the furniture order from K&B has been cancelled.We went somewhere else.

From John, 8/22/2005  12:38 PM

When we odered the dining room set and coffee table and end tables,they told us it would be 7-14 days before the furniture would arrive.The people at the furniture place messed up and told us the furniture was going to be delivered last Thursday. The furniture should be here sometime this week.I'll see if I can find out any info on K&B.

From John, 8/18/2005  1:09 PM

My girlfriend's furniture is getting shipped tonight.I'll see if I can get any info when they drop it off. brickyardz@yahoo.com

From Anne, 8/18/2005  1:04 PM

I'm another person who's also trying to contact or get information on K&B. We just bought a wall unit from them (I think - at least their name was on our invoice) and we were trying to figure out what other furniture they might supply. So .... if anyone knows anything about them, I'm interested, too !! Annie888@Aol.com

From John, 8/15/2005  1:32 PM

Thanks for getting back to me. Me and my girlfriend went out yesterday looking for a new dining room set.We were looking through a catalog and she saw on that she really liked.I wanted to look and see what other furniture they had to match for the living room.

From Guest, 8/15/2005  1:27 PM

John, I don't have any information on this manufacturer. Perhaps one of our readers will be able to point you in the right direction. -Russell