Over 154 Years of Service to the Furniture Industry
 Furniture World Logo

Need help finding Shermag Tuscany

Is there anyone out there who can help me find additional pieces for my Shermag Tuscany bedroom? I am kicking myself that I didn't buy all the pieces together in 1998, but at the time I didn't have the room for it all!

Posted By Ellen, 6/30/2006

Login to Reply to this Topic

Replies

From Jim, 4/24/2007  11:06 AM

I'm also looking for a large handle (4" hole to hole) for a Shermag "Tuscany" dresser. I had one break a few years ago and Shermag sent me a replacement, but now they say they've dropped the line and no longer have replacements in stock.
Has anybody found another source?

From massiell, 2/19/2007  9:29 PM

I have a Shermag tuscany dinning table w/6 chairs andchina great condition if anyone is interested please e-mail me @ massiell03@aol.com

From Chad, 2/17/2007  5:39 PM

I am looking for any pieces to the Shermag Tuscany bedroom set in Wheat. Please email me if you have any for sale. cklite@hotmail.com
Cheers,
Chad

From JT, 2/5/2007  4:05 PM

I need the Shermag Tuscany armoire. If anyone has it for sale, please reply. You never know, the bedroom set may be easier to sell without the armoire! =) Thanks!

From Patricia B, 1/26/2007  9:44 PM

I also found my way here looking for replacement handles for the Shermag Tuscany dresser (one just snapped off).

From Jeff, 11/9/2006  9:21 AM

If anyone knows where I can get replacement handles for the Tuscany line of bedroom furniture from Shermag, please contact me at jdcement@gmail.com

From Jeff, 11/9/2006  8:40 AM

I have the complete set of Tuscany bedroom furniture and am in desperate need of one or two large relacement handles for the dresser. Does anyone happen to have any extra handles that they would be willing to sell me?

Thanks,

Jeff

From Amy G, 10/30/2006  1:30 PM

If anyone is interested in king size bedroom set, Shermag Tuscany model, let me know. heather10@hotmail.com

From Amy G, 10/18/2006  11:48 AM

Ellen, I would need to know what you are willing to pay for the armoire before I decide about breaking up the set b/c that's a major part of it. Please let me know. There are two Amy's involved in this line of emails. LEt's call me Amy G.

From Ellen Zimmerman, 10/12/2006  3:17 PM

Amy--
If you are willing to break up your set, I certainly am still interested in the armoire.
-Ellen (author of the initial post!)

From Amy, 10/11/2006  3:14 PM

I have the Shermag tuscany king size bed, armoire, 2 drawer nightstand, and 6 drawer dresser for sale. Does anyone still need these pieces?

From Lori, 8/1/2006  9:53 AM

I have 2 - 2 drawer night stands and I am looking to get 2 - 3 drawer night stands. I bought the whole set in 1997 with a queen bed. In 2002 we added a master suite and I was able to get a king bed and should have upgraded my night stands at that time, but I didn't. If you have any 3 drawer night stands let me know.

From Amy, 7/30/2006  5:10 PM

I have a two part posting~ I currently have a queen size Tuscany bed (head and foot boards), 6 drawer dresser with mirror and one 3 drawer nightstand. Ideally I would like to find another 3 drawer nightstand and a chest (# drawers ??). If anyone has these I'd be delighted. However, if I don't find the additional pieces I am willing to sell what I do have. All pieces are in the "wheat" color. Thanks!

From Gina, 7/17/2006  11:32 PM

I am also on the hunt for the Shermag Tuscany collection. I had originally purchased the entire bedroom set with a queen bed - now I am wishing that I had a king bed. If you are interested in selling items individually I would be very interested in the king size bed. Please let me know as well. Thanks!

From Ellen, 7/5/2006  10:27 PM

I am actually looking only for either the tall chest or armoire. (I already have the dresser and nightstands.) If you reconsider and are willing to sell your vertical 7 drawer chest separately, please let me know. Thanks!

From Santiago, 7/5/2006  9:17 PM

I have the whole Shermag Tuscany bedroom for sale. It is in very good condition. The set has a king size bed (head board, foot board, side rails), two night tables, mirror, 8 drawer dresser, and vertical 7 drawer chest. It is not my intention to sell individual pieces.