Over 154 Years of Service to the Furniture Industry
 Furniture World Logo

Consumers Seeking Henred0n

I am looking for 2 Henredon Folio 16 dining room chairs. Discontinued. Please e-mail with information. crowle4cb@msn.com

Posted By Lynn, 3/30/2005

Login to Reply to this Topic

Replies

From Ken, 5/19/2011  2:46 PM

I am looking for the china / curio cabinets from the Henredon Folio 11 group. Also interested in arm-style dining chairs. Have table with two leaves, six side chairs, and buffet.

From Jim, 4/28/2011  4:35 PM

I am looking for a Henredon Aston Court Silver Chest in Chinoiserie decoration. This piece was made in the early 1980's. Please email jfd57@comcast.net

From Pam, 3/18/2011  10:42 PM

I am looking for a King bed from the Henredon Connoisseur collection.
Any info on where I can find this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

From Kim, 1/24/2011  12:15 PM

I have an antique Henredon dinning set I am selling. It is the Capri collection table with 2 leaves, 4 side chairs & 2 arm chairs. It is solid pecan and has a double pedestal base. 2 chairs need to have the cane back repaired/replaced. If interested please email me with questions or for pictures. Kimberly_Vance@sbcglobal.net

From Sabrina, 12/14/2010  7:13 AM

Regarding the set above, it is very similar to Drexel Heritage's Italian Provencial. This table is rectangular though, whereas the Drexel model was oval shaped.
If you are interested in my set, please post here with any questions you have and I will respond. Photos are available too (I just have to figure out how to add them here).

From Sabrina, 12/13/2010  12:55 PM

I have a Henredon 5300 Capri collection dining table (with 3 oversized leafs and all pads) and 8 chairs (6 armless, 2 armed) for sale. The table is solid pecan with cherry veneer facing on the surface. Chairs are solid pecan. The finish is called Savoy. These were mfg from 1968-1976. All wood is in great condition! Two of the chairs have damage to the cane backs (one armless chair has a 1" hole in the cane back, one arm chair has about a 3.5" section of the cane back that is damaged). Cushions are all in great condition as well, in a multi-colored medium tone pattern. Pickup in Denver area. Email with serious inquiries. Thanks!

From Pat, 11/28/2010  10:39 PM

Ron, might be interested in bookshelf/drawer unit. Can you sent pix of both with and without secretary insert, condition, prices? Can't pick up...up north. Any chance of having it sent? thanks

From Ron Randall, 11/22/2010  12:24 AM

I have a Henredon Scene One Kingsize bed frame with headboard, lightbridge and two side piers. I also have three bookshelf/cabinet and bookshelf/drawers units. One of the three has a secretary insert that folds down as writing table with accessory drawers. Units are in storage. Photos on request. Pick up in Houston, Tx.

From Arlene Schlein, 11/11/2010  1:11 AM

Looking for Leather Sofa w/chaise.78-88"long.New w/steel
legs. Color:Saddle
What is the Brand?

Very Interested.

Thanks.

From karen noomie, 11/11/2010  12:15 AM

I am looking for dresser and nightstand (2) from Henredon Villandry collection in excellent condition - Michigan area preferably. www.karen.noomie@cn.ca

From Laura, 10/25/2010  9:15 PM

I am looking for one Henredon Villandry nightstand from the early 80s. It has 3 drawers and is 24" high, 26" wide and is 19" deep. Medium wood with carved corner posts and slightly flared feet. Brass(?) drawer pulls and slightly bowed front. I'm in Southern California. lalindlund@aol.com

From April Rudman, 10/18/2010  4:33 AM

I have the King poster bed , night stand with glass and marble top, dresser with marble top and Large cabinet with electrical plug ins and drawers in light wood. will send pictures on request

From Joan Hammel, 9/12/2010  5:04 PM

I am looking for 2 Hendredon Gallery upholstered side chairs in dark wenge looking color

From Lucy, 8/23/2010  10:34 PM

I am looking for tables/nightstands/side pieces in Villandry. Would also be interested in Secretary. Prefer Boston area for ease of pick-up.

From Chicago Ray, 8/16/2010  11:43 PM

I have a Henredon 4 piece all fine dark wood entertainment center from the late 80's in mint condition, it's about 12 feet long and 9 feet high, beautiful wood and mirrored shelves.

all the units have interior lighting on the top sections, one middle unit opens to a mirrored bar with wine glass racks and such, and the tv section holds a 32 inch crt television or flat panel, what have you.. all have ample drawers on the bottoms, 2 per unit. I love the thing.

It's a really choice piece of furniture my mother bought and owned which I simply don't have any room for and don't foresee that changing in this lifetime I'm afraid. Contact me and I can send you to some online pics....

From jane kelley, 7/28/2010  9:00 AM

I have a dinning room table for sale. Eight side chairs and two kings. All are upholstered in a lovley upscale fabric. The front of the chair has a soft pale teal green and yellow stripe. The back has a flo__l design. The table is in pristine condition with pads and two leaves. Beautiful detailed carving on sides and legs of table. I beleive the wood is pecan. It is a lighter wood with points of interest. I do not remember which collection it is from. It is about 12 years old and in excelent shape. I hate to part with it however we are downsizing and will not have room for it in our new home. If you are interested I am happy to send photos.I am located in WI.

From Amy, 7/5/2010  1:24 AM

Can you send me a pic of your items, Amy? I am looking for Villandry pieces or anything compatible with it. Thanks. Lucy   profxena@aol.com

From Celina Sanchez, 6/17/2010  11:23 PM

Looking for a King bed from the Henredon Connoisseur collection. Thanks, celinac1@yahoo.com

From Stephanie, 1/31/2010  12:40 AM

I am searching for a set of nestled Henredon tables from the Connisseurs Collection. The tables are metal, with a hammered, distressed finish. There are three tables in the set. Please contact me at sngrimm@hotmail.com.
Thank you very much!

From Janice, 1/15/2010  6:01 PM

I have a round 64"inlaid mahogany dining table that opens to 84" There are 8 chairs with tapestry cover. The table is neoclassical with gold footed pedestal. Discontinued and very sought after style. PLUS a hall table and mirror with inlays and lions head accents Showroom condition. Will send pictures

From Robert, 11/25/2009  8:00 AM

I am searching for four to six dining room side chairs. They are Chippendale style from the discontinued Connoisseur Collection manufactured from 1980 - 1990. Please contact me at rjbock@snet.net. Thank you.

From Tammy, 11/24/2009  9:50 PM

I have a Henredon Carlyle (deleted)tail table I would like to sell. Pictures available on request. Very good condition. Original retail price was approximately $2500. If interested, please email me at ctrenno@bellsouth.net.

From Gina, 11/22/2009  12:02 PM

I have 2 matching Mahogany Henredon end tables for sale.
I have pics upon request.
FYI- Henredon furniture is not antique. The company was founded in 1945. It is quality furniture and some pieces are made to look antique, such as these two end tables. Thanks pickle8008@yahoo.com

From kitty, 11/18/2009  2:03 AM

Would like to obtain Scene I Henredon bedroom set from 1980s with a king size headboard

From Mavis, 10/19/2009  3:20 PM

Henredon Artefacts night stand. I am looking for one Artefacts night stand. Please contact me if you have this item. Thanks mavis@juno.com

From Frank Bambace, 10/19/2009  10:34 AM

looking for two (2) dining chairs (not side chaire) to match my Henredon Villandry collection dining room set.

From PilotDave, 9/26/2009  9:17 AM

I have Henredon Artefacts small chest of drawers and dining room serving bureau available. Midwest location. Like new condition. Make offer. Email me at n295vv@aol.com

From PilotDave, 9/26/2009  9:14 AM

I have Henredon Artefacts small chest of drawers and dining room serving bureau available. Midwest location. Like new condition. Make offer.

From Maria, 8/24/2009  7:24 PM

I have a glass dining room table henredon and 6 chairs - I just sold my estate home in Fl. If you have interested email me and I will send photo for your viewing.

From John, 8/18/2009  1:23 AM

I am looking for either a Henredon Scene I 32" Dresser or a 64" Dresser.

I am also looking for a Henredon Scene I vanity table and a Henredon Scene I corner table.

The pieces must be in very good condition.

My e-mail is johnly@optonline.net

Thank you.

From Ashlee, 8/11/2009  9:41 AM

I have a beautiful solid wood Henredon bedroom set. Retailed for $25,000 15 years ago. King bed, mirrors behind, 2 armoires, 8 glass front cabinets, 9 drawers (not including ones in armoire), space for TV. Mint condition - must sell.

From Laurie, 8/10/2009  6:08 PM

I'm looking for Henredon Artefacts night tables or small chest chest of drawers. Also would like a lingere chest.

Please contact me if you have these items for sale.

From Angie, 7/30/2009  12:27 AM

Barely used Hendredon Alfresco Dining Table for sale, including 8 chairs (two kings + six sides), 2 extension leaves, and original table pads...all in excellent condition. Northern California or will ship. Contact gregsimadds@gmail.com.

From Jim Dutch, 7/15/2009  2:18 AM

I have Henredon Scene One. Southern California. Three curio cabinets including bar unit. The dining set includes two arms and eight side chairs, burled ash table, triple china and a buffet. Dutchman191@yahoo.com

From Tina, 6/18/2009  12:37 PM

Reply to Jane (above)

The piece you are talking about is from the Officers Chest Collection, I don't think they make it anymore. It is actually solid pecan with a walnut veneer. Anyways - i'm looking for a nightstand from that same collection if anyone has any leads - i'd appreciate the referral.

From Mary, 6/10/2009  11:09 AM

Please e-mail me if you have a king headboard from the villandry collection at
mkitun@wideopenwest.com
Thanks

From Mary, 6/7/2009  12:09 PM

I am looking for a King bed from Henredon Villandry collection of the 80's in excellent condition. I have the other pieces....would also buy the lingerie chest that was available with that set.

From Jennifer, 5/9/2009  8:44 AM

I have a Henredon Dining room suite that was purchased in the mid 1960's I would like to sell. I do not know the name of the style - I believe the wood is pecan. Beautiful china cabinet, lighted, with mirrors in rear; cabinet with drawers beneath. Table with 6 chairs; 2 with arms. And side bar - top slides to make it longer and has an insulated center for heated items. Cabinet below has many shelves and a place for silverware. Please email for further information -highlandlady53@embarqmail.com

From Beverly Schneider, 4/26/2009  9:01 PM

I am looking for the Scene 4 wall unit that is designed to accommodate a tv, dvd, turntable, etc. It is the Cerise finish --- bought two of the glass front wall units that goes with it in 1993.

From Marge MacKeith, 4/7/2009  11:39 AM

I have an early Henredon Mahogany Breakfront (1957-1960) for sale. It is in very good condition. Email me for pics — mackeith@onebox.com

From Sam, 3/31/2009  12:28 AM

I have a Henredon 3-piece dining room buffet. It has 2 glass end units with glass shelving. The middle unit opens to inside shelving and is mirrored on the inside. All units contain interior lighting.
The entire unit sits 80 inches high.
Email me for pics - skad00@hotmail.com

From Kevin, 3/14/2009  1:20 PM

Looking for Henredon Villandry Dining Room pieces - buffet/sideboard/server, dining side chairs, possibly china cabinet/hutch and arm chairs. Thx - Email:kswalker56@sbcglobal.net

From Toni, 1/25/2009  7:54 PM

I am looking for a Henredon Artefacts mobile dining room server.

tjhalifax1@aol.com

From Lynn, 10/5/2008  11:04 AM

looking for 2 Henredon folio 16 dining room chairs

From John H. Shivel, 10/2/2008  3:16 AM

Still looking for Henredon Scene One units as follows:

Bar unit (1)
Book shelves, each with a base unit (3 or 4 sets needed)

Anyone out there know of a source? I lost a lot of my Henredon during my retirement household goods move from the Air Force.

My phone number is 310.722.6272 (cell).

I'll be Most grateful for any assistance.

John

From Bea, 9/19/2008  12:57 PM

Looking for Villandry pieces. Would like to find the footboard for Villandry queen headboard.

Please e-mail me. As for person looking to find what grouping he/she has....contact Henredon directly and send them photos. They can identify it.

From Katie, 8/1/2008  9:48 PM

Kathy henderson,
I am extremely interested in your antique Henredon burl wood dining room set. Please contact me at your earliest convience.   
Thank you!

From Kathy Henderson, 8/1/2008  4:47 PM

I have an eight piece Henredon burl wood dining room set that is over thirty years old. It has extra leaves, a lighted hutch and six chairs; two of which are captain's chairs.
This set cost me a little under ten thousand dollars, over thirty years ago.
Feel free to email me if you desire further information.

From qsabes, 6/26/2008  12:19 AM

Can you please send me pix of the 6 piece wall unit or any pieces you may have available.

From dan, 6/14/2008  3:34 PM

Hendredon Villandry - bedroom set @2 8'tall towers and headboard full size bead - inspection # 349608 Leeray Capender/0202015R - R365 31376/320205R - looking for a buyer - this is for sall. Best offer - in great condition

From John H. Shivel, 5/28/2008  1:36 AM

I would appreciate, particularly, the pictures of the 2 solid wood units. I recently retired from the USAF and the last shipment of my career (39 years) got quite messed up. If you wouldn't mind, could you actually send pictures of each of your items. I just add to my current undamaged part of the set.

I'm located in Tulsa, so transport would not be a big problem!

Tx,

John

From Ina, 4/19/2008  9:53 PM

I have a Henredon 6 piece wall unit from 1980. The end units have glass doors and glass shelves. One of the units has glass doors and glass shelves as well. The other 2 units are solid wood. One being the bar unit, with mixture of glass and wooden shelves, and the other is all wooden shelves. All units have interior lighting. The wood is a beautiful burlwood and is in good shape, some shading over the years, but still a Henredon classic. Location... Florida... pictures can be sent.... Moving...must sell!!.. ism4362@gmail.com

From Irene, 12/29/2007  2:45 PM

i inherited a beautiful Henredon dining set and I am wondering how I can find out what collection it's from. I'm not quite sure how old it is--I am guessing about 10 years old.

From Jody, 12/7/2007  9:59 PM

Anyone know where there is a Scene One bedroom end table (two drawer)? Thank you. jody_goldsmith@hotmail.com

From Waldo Powell, 10/19/2007  4:23 PM

I am looking for at least two glass shelves for a Hendron Folio 16 display cabinet.

From Rita, 10/3/2007  4:00 PM

I am also looking for the dining buffet from the Henredon Villandry Group. Florida area

From nancy, 8/17/2007  2:45 PM

I am looking for a dining buffet from the henredon villandry line. Seattle area. tx

From jeff, 7/17/2007  9:06 AM

Henredon Villandry bedroom armoire available. 85x43x20. Except. cond. Email for info and pics. Thank you.

From Delinda Richman, 7/2/2007  2:35 PM

Looking for French design Henredon dining room breakfront that was made in the 70's with wire insets in doors and came in walnut or pale yellow.

From Terri S. Gross, 6/1/2007  9:54 PM

I am looking for a Henredon SceneTwo Bar Unit #9604-49 Alabaster.

From Laura, 1/6/2007  3:06 PM

HELLO OUT THERE! I AM LOOKING FOR A HENREDON DINING TABLE WITH 8 CHAIRS. SOMETHING ANTIQUE OR EUROPEAN LOOKING. PLEASE RESPOND WITH YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS. THANK YOU

From Susan Roberts, 10/26/2006  11:33 PM

Looking for Henredon sideboard cabinet. category dining room solid alder 38x22x72. Collection Grand Casual.

From Andrea, 10/14/2006  5:16 AM

Would appreciate all recommendations. I am looking to sell a wonderful overscale Henredon Entertainment Center. Beautiful Burl Wood with unique hardware pulls. Unit is two pieces. Upper piece fits into lower unit and has brass accents on sides and front. Interior will hold 35" TV, 2 CD drawers will hold lots of CD's. Lower level will hold multiple component pieces and has additional shelf and 2 storage drawers.

From Jane, 10/13/2006  6:53 PM

I am looking for a Henredon Officers Chest twin headboard. I think it is in walnut. Does anyone have one or know where I can get one?

From Lynn, 1/9/2006  12:38 AM

I am not familiar with Scene One. I am looking for Folio 16 dining room chairs (2-4). Folio 16 is an asian inspired group. If you have any of these, please e-mail pics to crowle4cb@msn.com. Thanks!

From SUSAN MELILLO, 1/8/2006  10:36 PM

I HAVE TO OFFER ALL HENREDON SCENE ONE PCS. INCLUDING
QUEEN BEDROOM SET W TWIN MIRRORS, DRESSER, 2 NIGHTSTANDS, SWEATER CHEST. DINING ROOM BURL FINISH TABLE WITH 6 UPHOLSTERED CHAIRS IN OFF WHITE FABRIC 4 SIDE AND 2 ARM. FULL BREAKFRONT, SERVER, CONSOLE WTH TWO BENCHES UNDERNEATH. FULL BAR UNIT IN LIVING ROOM WITH COCKTAIL TABLE, TWO END TABLES, ONE LAMP TABLE.
FOUR PIECE WALL UNIT ALL DISPLAY. ALL PIECES ARE IN MINT, BRAND NEW CONDITION. CUSTOMER TO SHIP. EMAIL FOR PICS AND QUESTIONS. THANKS. DESTINYDESIGNS58@AOL.COM

From Terway, 8/31/2005  9:30 AM

I'm looking for used Scene One by Henredon bureau. We just need another piece. ypink@comcast.net

From Char, 5/11/2005  9:32 AM

I am looking for a Henredon Capri China deck (Catalogue #26-5300 Savoy). My dining room set was manufactured in the early 1970's. It is cheery veneer on solid pecan. Any ideas on where I might find this piece would be greatly appreciated. charmcaulay@yahoo.com

From amy slotnick, 4/20/2005  9:04 AM

I have a 3 piece Henredon wall unit that I no longer have use for. It is from the mid 80's. It has 2 glass end units with glass shelving and a middle unit that is mirrored on the outside and a bar on the inside. All units contain interior lighting. I would like to know if you have any suggestions on where I might sell it or donate it. Thanks amys@monumentmortgage.com

From Amy, 4/20/2005  8:52 AM

I have a 3 piece Henredon wall unit that I no longer have use for. It is from the mid 80's. It has 2 glass end units with glass shelving and a middle unit that is mirrored on the outside and a bar on the inside. All units contain interior lighting. I would like to know if you have any suggestions on where I might sell it or donate it. Thanks amys@monumentmortgage.com