Furniture World Logo

Uni0n National Fine Furniture

I found alot of info about this great company at this website:
http://www.prendergastlibrary.org/Extra!Extra!/index/u.htm

Posted By nikki, 2/12/2006

Login to Reply to this Topic

Replies

From Lis331, 5/9/2015  3:28 PM

When I try to use this URL, I get "Not available."  I would really love to find out as much as I can about Union Furniture Company of Jamestown, NY.  Can you give me other sources for info about the company or where I might now find the Prendergast Library "Extra! Extra!" article?  I tried to search the Prendergast Library website, but could not find any information about the company.  Thanks

From nikki, 6/25/2011  5:15 PM

I have a half moon mahogany buffet stamped with Union National Fine Furniture, Jamestown, NY. It is good shape. If you are interested please email me and I will send you pictures. It's beautiful.

From Janie, 5/14/2011  10:35 PM

I have a dining room set that has Union Nationl Inc. plate on side of drawer. It has a hutch, buffet, dining room table with one leaf, 6 chairs two with arm rests. Both have ivory/cream color with black beveled trim. The hutch has metal wire on door, the seat cushions are small black polka dot fabric. All look original and in good condition, except for some minor scratches and chips. Not sure of wood type, but looks like lacquer. Could someone please offer some information on this set and it's value if possible.

From Yisroel, 11/7/2010  5:16 PM

This message is for Rebecca May. I might be interested in your set. Can you sent me pictures at yisi@aol.com

From rebecca may, 9/2/2010  10:56 AM

I have a dining room set from what I think is Union National (I asked an antique dealer). I am looking for $1800 or BO for it. It has a hutch, buffet, dining room table with two leaves, four chairs two with arm rests. There are also protective covers for the table and buffet. It is an ebony oriental style with exquisite gold detail. I can send pictures. Also if anyone knows anything about what collection it is from that would be great. I can't seem to find any info stamped anywhere. Thanks!

From Jody, 2/15/2009  11:57 PM

My father just left me with some Union National Furniture. I have the bedroom set, I believe is made out of Maple and hand painted. Its olive greenish color with beveled gold trim and painted flowers. The artist signed is R.Welch. I have a 12 drawer dresser with framed mirror, a 6 drawer upright, two single bed headboards and rails, a small bedside table. Does anyone have any information on its worth. I would need to sell it as I have no room for it. I can send pictures if your interested. My email is golferjody7@yahoo.com

From paul, 2/6/2008  5:25 AM

I have a 3 piece bedroom set that has the Union National plate on the side of a drawer and the back has "#127 /27/18/" on it. Can anyone offer any info on it or where I can go to get some info.

Thanks

From h.liffick, 2/27/2006  1:23 PM

I have a Maddox breakfront. The number of the pattern is 202 and it's in antique mahog. Can you tell me anything about when it was made and what it's value might be?

From Ed Ahern, 2/15/2006  4:54 PM

That site is a treasure of information on Jamestown, NY furniture manufacturers. Jamestown Sterling, Jamestown Lounge,Maddox Table etc.

Thanks for the memories..