Over 154 Years of Service to the Furniture Industry
 Furniture World Logo

Thomasville Terrace Garden

I am desperately searching for a king sized bed and one or two nightstands from Thomasville's Terrace Garden collection. Please email with any information wmwojtko@sdcoe.k12.ca.us. Thanks!

Posted By Wendy, 4/24/2006

Login to Reply to this Topic

Replies

From Bev, 8/2/2012  1:16 PM

I have the Terrace Garden king sized poster bed that I may be interested in selling - contact me at bevdel.schneider@mac.com if interested.

From Kerry, 2/12/2007  9:39 PM

Londa,
I am very interested in these nightstands, are they still available? I am from Chicago, but have family in Florida that can come and get them!
Thank you!
Kerry

From Londa Ogden, 7/4/2006  11:22 PM

are u interested in the 2 nightstands that i have...actually they are tables from the dining suite..they are finished on all four sides, no marble, three drawers...queen anne feet or cabriolet. let me know.....i am in florida so shipping might be steep for you...not sure..but if u are serious it can be checked out...just email your zip and your method of delivery that u would like...or i can get u the weight and u can check it out..our zip is 33470...thanks Londa...lonmermaid@bellsouth.net

From Wendy, 7/4/2006  9:01 AM

I don't have the marble top nightstands. Still looking for a king-sized bed and one or two nightstands from Terrace Garden, though, if anyone is willing to sell. Thanks!

From Londa Ogden, 7/3/2006  1:17 PM

my email is lonmermaid@bellsouth.net

From Londa Ogden, 7/3/2006  1:15 PM

I have 2 nightstands I am willing to sell. they have 3 drawers each and queen anne legs/feet....they actually are finished on all four sides....they were from the dining room collection of terrace garden. I would love to get hold of the nightstands with the marble tops if your know where i can get them thanks Londa