Over 154 Years of Service to the Furniture Industry
 Furniture World Logo

Thomasville Terrace Garden

I am searching for a king bed and one or two nightstands in the Thomasville TERRACE GARDEN collection. I live in Southern California. Please contact me if you are interested in selling any or all of the above. Thanks. wmwojtko@sdcoe.k12.ca.us

Posted By Wendy, 4/24/2006

Login to Reply to this Topic

Replies

From Lisaseaton, 8/15/2007  8:05 PM

I have a full bedroom suite of Terrace Garden. 2 nightstands, a triple dresser with mirror, gueen sleigh bed with rails, and armoire.

We want to sell the queen sleigh bed, but might consider selling all. Anyone interested? Everything is in great condition, bought in 1998 and maintained well.

From Andy, 4/2/2007  1:26 PM

I have a Thomasville Terrace Garden California King canopy 4 poster bed that I'am willing to trade for a queen size to match my set. Reston, VA area. Thanks
mrsony128@aol.com

From Elizabeth, 11/18/2006  9:38 AM

I have the king size 4 poster bed, nightstand, armoire and writing desk/dressing table. I amlooking for the chest of drawers and mirror. If anyone has these items I would be interested in buying. thanks so much

From Wendy, 10/3/2006  3:34 PM

Sorry, I too, am looking for a king sized sleigh bed to match my set. I also need a nightstand, but I live in So. Cal. Thanks, anyway.

From janet, 10/3/2006  12:02 PM

I am looking for an armoire and/or king size sleigh bed from the terrace garden collection. I am willing to trade my queen size sleigh bed and sell 1 of my nightstands also. Originally purchased in 1995, great condition. SE michigan area. Thanks.

From Lynne, 7/4/2006  12:45 AM

My e-mail is lzf48@aol.com (see previous response)

From Lynne, 7/4/2006  12:39 AM

I am also looking for pieces from the Thomasville Terrace Garden bedroom collection. I would especially like to find a night stand (either with or without the marble top), but would also be interested in other pieces. I live in the Seattle, WA area.

From londa, 6/28/2006  12:21 PM

hi i am looking for the large night stands with marble top from the terrace garden collection. I now have 2 regular night stands with 3 drawers and queen anne legs/feet. i am willing to sell these but really want the marble tops ones...i think they were called gentlemans chests?? Londa

From Monica, 6/23/2006  7:23 AM

I too am in search of pieces from Thomasville's discontinued collection of Terrace Garden. Specifically I am looking for an entertainment center or armoire from this collection. I will let you know if I come across any of the pieces you are searching for and I would appreciate the same.

From JENN, 6/9/2006  11:52 PM

WHEN IS THE NEW COLLECTION AVAIABLE BY THOMAVILLE? IT'S A WHITE WASH = PICKLE IN COLOR = DINING ROOM SET IT MAY BE CALLED..COSTA BLANCA...

From Wendy Wojtkowski, 6/9/2006  2:12 PM

That is possible. It is light oak with wrought iron accents. Some of the beds were sleigh style and some were canopy. Do you have some pieces to sell? Where are you located?

From Andrew, 6/9/2006  12:36 PM

Do you mean the Trellis Garden Collection??