Over 154 Years of Service to the Furniture Industry
 Furniture World Logo

Ethan Allen Avenue

I have two pieces from the discontinued Avenue collection - the low entertainment center and the large curio cabinet with the stainless steel circles on the front. I also have several upolstered pieces incuding the swivel Plaza Chairs in navy leather. Thanks.

Posted By Eric S., 10/30/2006

Login to Reply to this Topic

Replies

From Michelle, 8/25/2010  8:49 PM

Hi,
I'm looking to complete my EAllen Avenue Collection in the claret finish. I would be willing to travel. What i'm looking for is 2 of the Tall back arm dining chairs. The chairs can be either claret or amber finish and I only need two but willing to purchase 4 if a set. The fabric does not matter as I would re do. Please email me if anyone has these available. mqdezigns@hotmail.com

From Eddie, 8/13/2010  12:11 AM

Does anyone have the Baker Archetype Buffet that they are willing to sell. Preferably the Bowfront.

From Eddy, 7/18/2010  1:25 AM

I have the sideboard/buffet from the Ethan Allen Avenue(claret)collection in excellent condition that is going up for sale
Eddy 845.551.0877

From Elaine Lotzer, 10/20/2009  12:53 PM

ETHAN ALLEN AVENUE COLLECTION
I have the following pieces from the Ethan Allen Avenue Collection to sell:
*One (1)curio cabinet with the stainless steel circles in amber, excellent to pristine
*One (1)oval (deleted)tail table in amber, excellent condition; separate custom-made mirrored top available
*Two (2) diningroom chairs in amber, round back, custom upholstered in taupe and subtle black art deco harlequin pattern, very good condition.
*Four (4) I believe they were called Garbo chairs (slipper chairs) with platmium legs and custom upholestered in a subtle black and platinum paisley pattern, very good condition
email elotzer@msn.com, cell 973-476-8633
Items located in Rockaway, NJ
Thanks!

From Elaine Lotzer, 10/18/2009  3:11 PM

I have for sale, from the discontinued ethan allen avenue collection:
(All items are stained "amber")

Curio cabinet with the stainless circles in PRISTINE condition. Well maintained and clean.

C0cktail table PRISTINE condition. Custom cut mirror top (removable) Well maintained and clean.

Set of two, dining room chairs (round back avenue collection, to match the curio cabinet, as opposed to the flat back avenue item.) Amber stain. Ethan Allen discontinued avenue collection. fabric is custom upholstered by Ethan Allen, highest grade fabric, which is a taupe w/ black stripe harlequin pattern. PRISTINE condition. (matches the avenue collection dining set)

------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------

Garbo chairs. Set of four. Custom upholstered by Ethan Allen, highest grade fabric, which is a Black platinum paisley print. Platinum legs. GOOD to EXCELLENT condition.

i have pictures of the items for sale, for color match and identifying. please contact Elaine Lotzer at 973-476-8633 or email at elotzer@msn.com
leave message, if no answer.
items are located in Rockaway, NJ 07866.

From chris lotzer, 10/18/2009  3:09 PM

I have for sale, from the discontinued ethan allen avenue collection:
(All items are stained "amber")

Curio cabinet with the stainless circles in PRISTINE condition. Well maintained and clean.

(deleted)tail table PRISTINE condition. Custom cut mirror top (removable) Well maintained and clean.

Set of two, dining room chairs (round back avenue collection, to match the curio cabinet, as opposed to the flat back avenue item.) Amber stain. Ethan Allen discontinued avenue collection. fabric is custom upholstered by Ethan Allen, highest grade fabric, which is a taupe w/ black stripe harlequin pattern. PRISTINE condition. (matches the avenue collection dining set)

------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------

Garbo chairs. Set of four. Custom upholstered by Ethan Allen, highest grade fabric, which is a Black platinum paisley print. Platinum legs. GOOD to EXCELLENT condition.

i have pictures of the items for sale, for color match and identifying. please contact Elaine Lotzer at 973-476-8633 or email at elotzer@msn.com
leave message, if no answer.
items are located in Rockaway, NJ 07866.

From Nita, 10/1/2009  5:42 AM

I have an Ethan Allen solid maple 48" table with 2 leaves that I bought 2nd hand from the original owner about 15 years ago. She told me she had the set since the early-mid 50's. It was used as a formal set, hence only for Thanksgiving/Christmas family gatherings. It has 6 chairs (one of which is a captain's arm.) The chairs Windsor 7-spindle with 2 v-back spindles and saddle seats; top railings of each chair has a deep groove design cut into each corner. Each chair is engraved with S Bent & Sons Colonial Chairs, Gardner, Mass and has the word Nutmeg stamped. Each chair also has a paper sticker with name of company and 1867 with the #1788-5__(1?)4. I also have a matching solid maple hutch and buffet (extremely heavy, 2-piece.)The set is in excellent condition. I would very much appreciate any info you have regarding. I can send photos. Thank you!

From Gretchen Miller, 10/1/2009  12:35 AM

I have a Baker Archetype (light finish) Eight chairs (including 2 arm chairs, dining table with two leaves and custom pads, as well as the sideboard. It is beautiful and is now discontinued. The chairs alone are worth around 12-14 thousand retail. I would love to try to get 12 for the entire set. The usual scratches, but in really good condition for being 10 yrs old. I live near Chicago. Thanks!

From Lance, 8/24/2009  8:57 PM

I also have one of the Ethan Allen Avenue Claret audio Cabinet in the dark finish for sale in Chicago. I can be reached at letuscany@yahoo.com.

From Peter, 7/19/2009  9:27 PM

I have a few living room pieces from the Avenue collection. the audi/video cabinet and two matching end tables. We live in NYC but can help with shipping if these pieces work for anyone.

From Margaret, 7/9/2009  10:45 AM

Please send an email to me at shine@us.ibm.com to discuss the two Avenue Curio Cabinets with the dark wood and stainless circles I have for sale - I also have a couple of dining room chairs in the claret finish. I live just outside NYC.

From jessica, 6/24/2009  8:17 PM

I am interested in the avenue curio cabinet. Pls email me so that we can discuss the purchse in detail. W live in Massachusetts.

From Gina, 6/22/2009  12:51 PM

Hi Margaret Shine:

I'm interested in the Avenue curio cabinet (claret finish with the stainless circles).   I'm also interested in dinette chairs in the claret finish.

Price of the cabinets please.

From margaret shine, 4/24/2009  9:21 AM

I have two Avenue Curio Cabinets with the dark wood and stainless circles if anyone is interested -

From Sherry, 5/3/2008  9:28 PM

Is anyone still looking to sell the Aveunue curio cabinet with dark wood and stainless circles?

From Lonnie Hilliard, 4/10/2008  12:28 PM

Eric, here's my e-mail address. Just contact me directly ---LAHilliard@aol.com Thanks. I'm especially interested in the semanier.

From Lonnie, 4/9/2008  7:00 PM

Hi, Eric Thanks for responding so quickly. Is there anyway you could e-mail some photos? How long have you had the pieces? Are you the only owner? I'm in Pasadena California. Are they the Presidio finish? (the dark one) I am not interested in the entertainment unit, just the semanier and perhaps the dresser. Do you have the model number for the dresser (or the dimensions?) There are two different ones I believe. Thanks, Lonnie

From Eric S., 4/9/2008  7:55 AM

Lonnie - it is in good condition - some of the ususal scratches. The semanier has a couple of places where the finish was rubbed off, but you would never notice unless looking for it. I wanted $6000 for those pieces and the entertainment unit (which listed for $30,000 by itself). Eric

From Lonnie, 4/9/2008  2:01 AM

Eric S. I, too, am interested in the Baker archeytype presidio collection, especially the dressing chest and semanier. How's the condition and how much are you asking? Thanks, Lonnie

From Eric S., 3/10/2008  7:53 AM

Kevin - I do have the Baker archetype. I have the 3 piece entertainment unit, the dessing chest and semanier. I am in Bham, Alabama. Eric

From TrojanMBA-Kevin, 3/3/2008  8:49 PM

Hi Eric do you still have the baker archetype for sale?

From Nadine, 8/14/2007  3:35 PM

Does anyone know if Ethan Allen still sells any of the Avenue collection anywhere? For example the King's size bed and the chairs that go with the dining table.

From Judy, 6/11/2007  9:29 PM

Does anyone know if Ethan Allen furniture is sold at a discounted price by North Carolina merchants like other mfgrs like Universal, Hooker, etc.?
Thanks
judyzoe@verizon.net

From Leo, 6/11/2007  12:11 PM

Hi Eric,
After so many potential buyers, I wonder if the curio cabinet is still available? if yes, May I have your email to discuss the purchase in greater detail?
Thanks,

From Eric Strong, 6/3/2007  6:13 PM

It is $1500. I have the audio/video cabinet from the same collection also. Thanks.

From Chris, 5/28/2007  2:17 PM

Is the curio cabinet still available? What price are you asking for it?
Thanks.

From Mike Jacobs, 5/22/2007  4:08 PM

If the curio cabinet is still for sale I would also be interested. What is the cost and where do you live? I live in East Moline, IL 61244.

Mike Jacobs

From Eric S., 5/19/2007  8:13 AM

Mike - it is still available - we live in Birmingham, Alabama.

From Mike, 5/14/2007  10:53 AM

Is the curio cabinet still for sale?

From Jill, 4/16/2007  9:20 PM

Eric, Let me know if you are still interested in selling the Baker lingerie chest. You can contact me at jlkoyl@choiceonemail.com

From Eric S., 11/16/2006  10:49 PM

Gina - the cabinet is still available. The cabinet is dark wood with the stainless still circles on the front. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks, Eric

From Gina Williams, 11/16/2006  5:12 PM

Is the large curio cabinet still available.

From Eric S., 11/7/2006  8:24 PM

Bobbi - I am sorry but we have decided we can slip-cover the linen chairs and are going to keep them. We are selling a pair of navy linen swivel chairs if you are interested. They are pretty contemporary and on a stainless steel base. They are surprisingly comfortable. Thanks for your interest. Eric S.

From bobbi, 11/6/2006  9:27 PM

Eric... can you give me some info on the neutral linen chairs? Are you selling these as well?

From sd smith, 11/3/2006  9:25 AM

Thank you for getting redecorating fever. Can you contact me through email to discuss price.

Email: ******sallidsmith@mac.com*******

Remove the asterisks when emailing. Asterisks are my attempt to hide my email address from email harvesting robots.

Thanks again for responding.

From Eric S., 11/3/2006  9:04 AM

Dear sd - both are in good shape - really can't think of anything. They probably have some of the usual scratches etc. that come with use. We have had them about 3 years I think. Both are very heavy. Thanks again for your interest. Eric

From sd smith, 11/3/2006  1:10 AM

Thank you for responding. I'm interested in the Avenue audio/video cabinet and possibly the large curio cabinet. Are both in good condition?

From Eric S., 11/2/2006  9:14 AM

Dear sd - yes - the redeorating fever has hit and they just aren't part of the new scheme. To recap - I have the Avenue low audio/video cabinet; the Curio Cabinet - both in the dark finish. I also have the Rhulman style coffee table with the stainless cross-leg base, 2 navy leather swivel tub chairs (I think they were called the Plaza chairs) and the Avanti sofa in leather and 3 matching chairs in a neutral linen texture. I also have several pieces of the Baker Archetype Group (the Ethan Allen Avenue was a knock-off of this). This includes the 3 piece entertainment center, dressing chest and lingerie chest. Let me know if you are interested. I am in Birmingham, Alabma. Thanks, Eric

From sd smith, 11/1/2006  11:27 PM

Hi Eric. Are you trying to sell these pieces? Reply to: ******sallidsmith@mac.com*******