Over 154 Years of Service to the Furniture Industry
 Furniture World Logo

Ethan Allen Collections # 29 and 23

I am looking for any additional pieces in the discontinued collections #29 and #23. I bought my pieces in 1989 and 1990. I live in CA but transportation anywhere in the continuous US states and Canada is no problem.

Posted By Suzy, 12/23/2006

Login to Reply to this Topic

Replies

From Lee E. Ritter, 8/19/2007  9:31 AM

This is for Jacquie. If I send you a picture of my china cupboard, can you tell me what it is? I am pretty sure it is Ethan Allen.

Thanx in advance,

woodchuck@fwi.com

From Sarah, 7/30/2007  9:24 AM

I have a full British Classics dining room set for sale in MN (four side chairs, two arm chairs). Any interest?

From Suzy, 7/28/2007  4:01 PM

Jacquie from San Diego --

Thanks so much for the ifo. I really appreciate it!

SUzy

From Jacquie, 7/14/2007  10:34 PM

Your Ethan Allen collection #29 is British Classics, and #23 is Farmhouse Pine. I keep catalogs from a long time ago, so I looked them up for you. I would suggest going to eth--lenoweners.com and looking to see if anyone is selling these collections. You'll be amazed at what you can find in Discontinued. Also, try calling the toll free # at Ethan Allen back East, and ask to speak to Casegoods. Hope this helps.

Jacquie from San Diego

From Suzy, 1/13/2007  11:10 PM

I am not sure what the names of Ethan Allen collections #29 and 23 are. My receipt just states the collection number. I am looking for any additional pieces I can get in either dining room set.

From Linda, 1/3/2007  9:19 PM

What is collections #29 and 23 that you are looking for?