Over 154 Years of Service to the Furniture Industry
 Furniture World Logo

Looking for Kent Coffey bedroom pieces (The Eloquence)

I'm interested in finding replacement pieces missing from a 1950s bedroom set made by Kent Coffey, from the series titled "The Eloquence." Specifically, the long dresser and tall boy dresser. Framed mirror will also be considered.

Reasonable price will be considered, and I pay shiping, of course.

Thanks

John

Posted By John, 1/16/2007

Login to Reply to this Topic

Replies

From Katsaral, 5/29/2020  2:23 PM

Hello!
I have 2 night tables, 1 tall dresser and 1 long dresser with the marble slabs on top and mirror. I have the keys to the dressers. They are all Lauria Kent Coffey pieces. Please email me at Kathyslebron@hotmail.com with any interest!

Thank you,

>>I live in Queens, NY<<

Kathy

From krmarsh, 2/20/2019  9:11 PM

I am looking for replacement pieces for a Kent Coffey Trojan piece.  Specifically, I am looking for a bow tie dresser handle.  I have 5/6 bow tie handles on this piece, and I need one more to complete this piece that I recently refinished.  

From codisouter, 12/6/2014  3:31 PM

I am not quite sure what I have it is the lauria kent coffey 9 drawer dresser and the framed mirror want to sell it as soon as possible for a fair price christmas is here and I have 5 kids and am out of work right now I'm in pomona california if u or anyone might be interested please let me know my email is souter909ie@aol.com

From lubertjoyce@yahoo.es, 8/6/2014  8:01 PM

Hi John,

I have the Eloquence high boy dresser and the long dresser with the mirror.  I saw the identical ones on a website called 1stdibs.

http://www.1stdibs.com/furniture/storage-case-pieces/commodes-chests-of-drawers/danish-mid-century-modern-high-chest-dresser-cabinet/id-f_803959/

http://www.1stdibs.com/furniture/storage-case-pieces/dressers/danish-mid-century-modern-long-walnut-dresser-w-mirror/id-f_803101/

I had thought of selling the 2 pieces along with the bedframe and the 2 night tables. I was also going to throw in the 2 matching lamps for $1500.

As you are interested in the two dressers and mirror, I could break the set. I was thinking of selling them both for $1000. If you want the mirror, I could include it for $150. 

I presently have them in Ste-Geneviève, Québec. Where are you located? 

You can reach me more easily by email at: lubertjoyce@yahoo.es

Have a good evening,
Joyce

From flemingdt78861, 8/6/2014  7:05 PM

I have a Kent Coffey "Lauria" triple dresser with marble inlays on top and also have matching mirror I need to sell. It is in excellent condition except I do not have key to lock drawers but I am sure you could have one made if you wanted to lock drawers. My email address is flemingdebbie213@gmail.com. I would be glad to send many pictures of top, sides, front and back. I am located in upstate S.C. and if you are within a reasonable driving distance we may could meet 1/2 way to save on shipping.

From lubertjoyce@yahoo.es, 7/30/2014  9:11 AM

Hi John, I have what you are looking for. My mother has a full set and has not only the long dresser and tall boy dresser, but also the two night tables, headboard and footboard. They are presently in storage in Montreal and I'd like to sell them. You can contact me by email lubertjoyce@yahoo.es or by cell 514 318 5298. Joyce
PS- the framed mirror is also included

From lubertjoyce@yahoo.es, 7/30/2014  9:10 AM

Hi John, I have what you are looking for. My mother has a full set and has not only the long dresser and tall boy dresser, but also the two night tables, headboard and footboard. They are presently in storage in Montreal and I'd like to sell them. You can contact me by email lubertjoyce@yahoo.es or by cell 514 318 5298. Joyce

From John, 8/14/2011  1:16 PM

I am looking for a Kent Coffey bedroom set Lauria line w/marble tops. Please contact me if you have the set or any of the pieces or if you can provide any information that would help. Thanks...Jorge - jmb0721@gmail.com

From John, 7/30/2011  8:07 PM

I have a chest/armoire that is a Kent Coffee The Warton, it has 2 large drawers on the bottom a swinging door on the left with 2 shelves and another swinging door on the right side but it has 3 pull out drawers, I dont have any place to put it, 100.00 if anyone is interested.

From John, 7/26/2011  12:36 PM

I have Marquee French By Kent Coffey in Brused White & Gold. Dresser,Chest,& two Night Stand. Pick Up Only. Make a Offer.

From John, 7/12/2011  7:56 PM

Here's my e-mail address for the Kent Coffey "The Simplicite". stinkyfeetry@aol.com

From John, 7/12/2011  7:52 PM

I have a Kent Coffey "The Simplicite" dresser and mirror, and tall boy. Walnut and Elm with copper accents for sale. It's just beautiful.

From John, 6/23/2011  2:33 PM

I have a complete set of Kent Coffey bedroom furniture from the predicta line. All walnut and elm. Excellent condition. Contact drmattmayo@yahoo.com $2500.00 or BO

From Marly, 6/20/2011  2:36 PM

I have a Tempo bedroom set. Two twin beds including headboard & footboard with frame, six drawer dresser, hanging mirror, and a desk. Does anyone know more about this set & what this set would be worth? I can email pics. Thanks

From Tricia, 6/18/2011  6:52 PM

I have a Kent Coffey bedroom set "the Parkdale" I have not seen this one mentioned. Any insight? Very modern curved drawers long dresser drawers are short heavy mirror balances. Blonde color.

From Denise, 6/14/2011  11:25 AM

I have a quadruple dresser with mirror in excellent condition I would like to sell, if you are interested

From emily, 5/25/2011  1:08 PM

I have a set of bedroom mid century kent coffey walnut pieces. All good condition. two dessers and two end tables. Vintage and gorgeous!

From michelle arrigo, 5/16/2011  10:37 AM

I have the "Camellian" bedroom set (4 drawer dresser, 6 drawer chest, 2 3-drawer nightstands, 1 king-size headboard that was professionally cut into 2 twin headboards). Unfortunately, the vanity is no longer with the set. I'm looking for a value for insurance purposes and not sure how much it's worth. I don't have the purchase paperwork, but there is a tag still hanging from the back of the mirror and also the magazine ad that my mother cut out and a small advertising pamphlet listing the designs of that period (my guess is middle to late 1940's). Thanks for any response.

From Diane, 5/14/2011  8:58 PM

I have "The Tableau" 2 bachelor chests (3 drawers each), desk, corner desk, double/queen headboard and mirror for sale. Original owner. If interested you can reach me dianemraymond@yahoo.com. I live in Huntsville, AL.

From Diane M. Raymond, 5/12/2011  6:00 AM

I have "The Tableau" that I purchased about 52 years ago. I have two bachelor chests, desk and corner desk. I purchased a double queen headboard and mirror that matches but is not Kent Coffey. I want to sell all of it as a group. It is in very good condition.

From TOM, 5/9/2011  11:40 AM

I HAVE A 9 DRAWER KENT COFFEY "SEQUENCE" DRESSER FOR SALE IN METRO DETROIT. IT'S LISTED ON DETROIT CRAIGSLIST.WE DO NOT HAVE THE MIRROR. IT'S CONDITION IS A "9" OUT OF "10" WITH MINIMAL WEAR AND KNICKS.
PIC'S WILL BE ADDED LATER TODAY 5/9/11.I CAN BE REACHED AT 734-634-5476

From dave, 5/9/2011  8:27 AM

We are in the market for night stands for the Perspecta series. If anyone knows of a set available please refer them to us. thevintagehouse@gmail.com

From Debby Brown, 5/1/2011  11:45 AM

I have a question for Lon with the Serenata bedroom set. I just purchased a 9-drawer dresser with mirror, but all of the hardware is missing. Would you be able to send me a picture showing the hardware so I can find replacements that are close to the originals. My email is pawchi@live.com. Thank you so much!

From dee, 4/21/2011  8:46 PM

I have a Kent Coffey oak Tall chest of drawers and also the long dresser with original mirror, the tag is still in one drawer and drawers are stamped Kent Coffey The Triumph. I am looking for night tables and bed frame.

From nicholeK!, 4/2/2011  3:09 PM

wow what a morning!searching 4 ideas etc & was ready to post an ad to sell some items---one of which is my kent-coffey the scenario series...yes i am a kewl sleuth!!! yes engraved beautifully on first top drawer...this was given frm my great aunt prior to leaving for NYC lates 70's early 80s...she has then deceased & was very proud of me!!!;)
if anyone knows the value of this french chest of drawers reply via email italia0627@yahoo.com ciao4now!or 832 385 4371 cell

From Melodie Woods, 4/1/2011  3:41 PM

I bought a pair of Kent Coffey night-stands about 10 years ago. They are stamped Kent Coffey and "Dauphine". I hate to part with them, but need to sell. They are in excellent vintage condition, about the 1950's, I believe. Can anyone tell me more about them and what price I should place on them?
Thank you.

From Victoria, 3/26/2011  12:42 PM

Have a Kent Coffey - The Wharton Bedroom set - 1 nightstand, 1 full bed frame, 1 long boy with mirror and gentleman's chest. Just wondering approximate worth and if anyone would like to add it to their collection.
Thank you.

From Bob Lukas, 3/24/2011  8:36 PM

I have a nearly perfect Kent Coffey The Pilot series blonde three piece bedroom set for sale. It includes a chest of drawers,dresser with mirror, and a bedside table. I am located in the Chicago area, so if anyone is interested please contact me at 708-447-8275 or boblukas@sbcglobal.net

From Wendy, 3/21/2011  5:54 PM

Would like to sell Kent-Coffey dresser set called Sonata.
Low 3-drawer dresser, top drawer is divided in 3 and has a sliding tray. Matching round mirror. Tall dresser has 5 drawers. Walnut. Located in Houston. 832-444-1473

From ron, 3/11/2011  1:10 AM

i got a kent coffey dresser with mirror in really great condition im not familiar with this furniture was just curious and found your ad so i dont know if i got what your looking for but what i have is a dresser with three drawers across on the top which i think was for jewelery and then six more drawers below and the dresser has four legs so it stands off the floor .i hope thats enough info but if not i got pics on my phone i dont know how to put them on the computer but if it sounds like this is what your looking for you can call me at 831 240 9457 i live in salinas calif and my name is ron you can leave a msg if i dont answer and i will call back bye

From Jennifer Malone, 3/6/2011  9:18 AM

I have two pieces from the Kent Coffey Perspecta collection- one gentlemen's drawers tall dresser and the other a long dresser that need some refinishing for scratches but are in otherwise good condition. In Bosotn area- if anyone is interested. I would prefer local pickup but am amenable to shipping frieght as well....Also have a tall dresser from Sieling Furniture Co's Modern collection.....

From JoAnne, 3/3/2011  12:55 PM

I have 2 pieces of bedroom furniture. One powder table and one dresser. Purchased in early 60's.
Would like to sell.
AmI at the right place?
Thanks,
JoAnne

From James E. Brandeberry, 2/26/2011  3:40 PM

I have a 4 piece Kent Coffee Set "The Sequence". Head board, dresser with mirror, tall clothes dresser and small end table drawer. If you want info on them, e-mail, I would prefer they go to "ent Coffey" fans.

Located in Vacaville, CA

Thanks,

James
916-710-1218

From suellen roley, 1/23/2011  11:44 PM

I have a chest of drawers (5 drawers), 2 two-drawer nightstands, and a large (9 drawer) dresser with framed mirror by Kent Coffey. Design is Marquee French, color is white/cream.

currently on craigs list for 400.00 for the set and I have a question from a potential buyer would i be interested in selling only the nightstands?

my gut reaction is to say no, but if i do sell only the nightstands what would a fair price be?

From Doug, 1/23/2011  10:18 PM

We have an "Evanshire" dresser with mirror that I will list on Craigslist OKC sometime after January 22. We also have a four-poster bed that could be part of the same set and a high-boy chest that certainly is, but these latter two items are not currently for sale.   Would be glad to have information about the set and reasonable price for sale of the dresser alone. doug.kay.watson@sbcglobal.net

From Amanda, 1/15/2011  10:28 PM

I have a tall Kent Coffey "Focus" dresser and a low "Focus" dresser with mirror. I also have a full-sized bookshelf/headboard that was used with the set, but I can't find the "Focus" emblem on it so I'm not sure if it's KC or not. All pieces are in very good vintage condition - a few scratches here and there but no serious damage or defects. Email if you're interested! unkle.amanda@gmail.com

From Fred, 1/4/2011  8:02 PM

Does anyone have any info on a Kent Coffey "Predicta"
bedroom suit? Cannot find anything about this line.
Any info would help. Thanks. freds89_27262@yahoo.com

From Craig, 1/3/2011  4:38 PM

I have the Kent Coffey "The Triumph" set. Bedrails, w/ a short foot board and headboard with the sliding 'cubby' covers. Also the chest and dresser with original mirror. All hardware is original and there is also the original tag explaining the grading of the mohagany materials and how they are displyed in the pieces construction. Any idea on value for the set? Condition is very good.

From Jennie, 1/2/2011  7:14 PM

It's the perspecta series. Thanks and the email minus the spaces is stichb i tch@yahoo

From Jennie, 1/2/2011  7:12 PM

I am looking for a Kent coffey nightstand it has 3 drawers in it.

stichb***11@yahoo.com   Thanks

From Kay, 12/7/2010  4:28 PM

Hey Pamela.. can you email me pics? phoxekay@yahoo.com

From Pamela, 11/26/2010  1:07 PM

I have two end tables and triple drawer dresser in good condition Kent Coffee "PENTHOUSE EDITION' I may be interested in selling. Is anyone interested? I may be moving and do not want to put in storage would rather someone enjoy its beauty!

From Meagan, 11/14/2010  8:16 PM

Just purchased a side table from a gentleman on Craigslist to use as a coffee table, got home and opened the drawer and it is a Kent Coffey "perspecta" in MINT condition. Not a mark on it! Anyone with an idea on the value of this? While we LOVE this style furniture, we have 5 kids and Id rather not keep it out in the open if its worth anything:) Thanks!

From suellen roley, 11/13/2010  8:46 PM

I just discovered that I have a chest of drawers (5 drawers), 2 two-drawer nightstands, and a large (9 drawer) dresser with framed mirror by Kent Coffey. Design is Marquee French, color is white/cream.

am wondering about values.

From Wb, 11/9/2010  4:51 PM

For sale: Kent-Coffey Forum bedroom set: headboard, 9-drawer dresser w/mirror & taller 5-drawer dresser. Located in Sacramento, CA. Please email: cherisma@gmail.com    Thank you!

From DENISE BERGQUIST, 11/7/2010  5:48 AM

i HAVE A COUPLE kc DAUPHINE DRESSERS AND MIRROR NEEDS SOME REFINISHING BUT COMPLETE IN SOCAL DQUIST091391@MSN.COM

From Staz, 10/18/2010  10:19 PM

I am listing a Kent Coffey Amerasia bedroom set on ebay and craigslist. The set includes the Headboard, the 9 draw dresser and mirror, the chest of drawers, and a nightstand. All of the pieces are in the original ebony finish and in good condtion. There are a few nicks from use and the nightstand shows some wear. If you are interested please check out our listing!

From JOHN, 10/17/2010  5:45 PM

I HAVE A KENT COFFEY THE SARATOGA BEDROOM FURNITURE WHATS I WORTH THANKS.

From Kathy, 10/13/2010  9:34 PM

I am selling my 3 Kent Coffey Tempo pieces - dark walnut. My husband is the original owner.
Dresser 56” wide / 19” deep / 30 ½ ” high
Cabinet - lower section has 2 doors with one shelf inside 32” wide/ 19” deep/ 76” high
Desk 50” wide / 19” deep / 30 ½” high
Furniture is located on Long Island very close to NYC
For more info or pics e-mail snowkat63@aol.com

From candy, 10/4/2010  3:53 PM

My husband just picked up two Kent Coffey dressers at a thrift store...They are from the 'Prelude' collection..one has 5 drawers and the other has 4...has anyone ever heard of this one?

From Becky, 9/26/2010  8:03 PM

Hello all! I am searching for a Kent Coffey Palias Royal nightstand. I inherited the long low dresser w/ mirror and matching nightstand but know there was another nightstand that was lost before I was given this stuff. If anyone is interested in selling please contact me. I'm in Oregon. Thanks!!

From mellissa workman, 9/19/2010  12:58 PM

Hi, I myself am looking to sell my 9 drawer dresser with the name Dauphine Kent Cofee on the inside of the top drawer. It is a beautiful piece of art as far as furniture goes. It is in excellent condition in the color of 2-tones of green. I bought it off a friend who needed money for a trip. I would like to get $90.00 for it. I can be reached at e-mail lilhotred2003@yahoo.com.   Or by calling 909-251-3028. in San Bernardino, ca. Please only those who are serious minded. God Bless

From Rhonda, 9/18/2010  9:37 PM

My husband has inherited a 6 piece bedroom suite by Kent Coffey "The Eloquence". There is a full size headboard, two night stands, a long dresser with a detached mirror, and a continental wall chest. The pieces are all in very good condition. The finish is in good condition. I think the wood may be walnut. The furniture sat in a little-used guest bedroom. There is one scratch on the side of the tall chest. My husband is looking to sell the entire set.   

From Austin, 9/17/2010  11:34 PM

Does anyone have any information about the Kent Coffey "The Carolinian" line. I have had a set since about 1993 or so.

From B. Duran, 9/15/2010  10:12 AM

I have a Kent-Coffey bedroom set I believe may be from the 1920's. It is twin beds with spindels, head & foot boards and rails. Matching tall dresser and dressing table with bench. These pieces have fan design on front, dressing table has swivel mirror. The number on the back is 1902 I believe. I do not know the name of the set, can anyone tell me anything about these pieces. I purchased them over 20 years ago.

From Joe, 9/13/2010  9:54 PM

I am looking for the Armoire or gentlemen’s dresser in the Kent Coffey Predicta line, email me at jnordwick1@aol.com

From Melissa Fergel, 9/10/2010  7:59 PM

Kent Coffee the scenario furniture - Dresser, Mirror, Tall Chest, unique bed frame(do not remember what it is called), end table.
Other matching pieces with slight variation - Bookcase with Doors on bottom shelf, Vanity with chair.

I recently tried to sell these on Craigslist - Richmond VA. Not a lot of luck,so I plan to paint the dresser and chest Black and change the hardware and use them in my dining room.

Just checking if anyone may be interested before I start painting. I was asking $600 for all pieces.

From angela gariboldi, 9/9/2010  10:01 PM

Wow. Ken coffer furniture for sell. I have! Two piece bedroom seet. Highboy dark wood. Long dresser over 6ft in lenght with a mirror. Moved when grandma moved. For

From Danielle, 9/4/2010  12:57 PM

I have The tall highboy dresser with 4 drawers and the long dresser with 6 drawers. They are in decent condition. The style is The Barnsley, stamped inside the drawers. The wood is blonde and the finish is a very pale yellow (snowflake?)   I am looking for a buyer for these pieces. I am located in Clarksville TN, 45 minutes from Nashville. Buyers are responsible for picking up or shipping charges and arrangements.

If you are interested I can be reached at danielle.horn@hotmail.com

From Guest, 8/31/2010  6:51 PM

I have come into the ownership of a Kent-Coffey dresser, which is about 45in high and 38in wide, all white. The title of the piece is The pilot. Looking for someone interested and any additional info anyone can provide.
mguttil1@gmail.com

From GG, 8/23/2010  3:12 PM

We have a KENT COFFEY BEDROOM SET called the BEAUCAIRE
Anyone know the going rate on this? THis one seems to be a RARE LINE from them. IT is from the 1950s. Excellent condition!
Thanks,
GGG678@aol.com

From Mike, 8/11/2010  7:15 AM

I have a 2 piece Kent-Coffey bedroom set (tall chest and long dresser) I believe from 1951 and is stamped "The Tempo". Does anyone know the value of these 2 pieces and is anyone interested in buying them? They are both in fairly good condition. Please respond if interested to: MTP720@comcast.net. I am located in NJ.

From Gene, 7/30/2010  7:10 PM

Mary from June 26th. I am sorry I didn't get on this site any sooner. Here is my email... Genalland@aol.com
Please put Kent Coffey in the subject box.......... I will be looking for it. Thanks, Gene

From Rhodina, 7/24/2010  6:11 PM

Erica I don't have your e-mail address.Please e-mail me. jailhousedr@optonline.com. Thanks

From Dana White, 7/20/2010  7:59 PM

I am trying to sell a 5-piece Kent-Coffey Paragon bedroom set: long bureau with mirror, tall chest, two end tables and headboard with frame. Each piece has the original Champagne finish and silver knobs.

If you are interested send me an email and i can send you pics.

From denise, 7/19/2010  4:48 AM

I have a dresser with 3 drawers with the name;Kent Coffey/The Scenario,on the inside of wood in drawer.I am interested in selling 2 pieces,the dresser with open up mirror and,bedside table.

From Erica, 7/18/2010  11:17 AM

I have all 3 of those pieces. They would require a tiny bit of elbow grease to be perfect(think goo-gone and a wood stain marker, not refinishing), but they are in great shape. They were owned only by me and my grandmothers best friend.
Email me if you are still interested. It's a beautiful set.
Erica

From Rhodina, 7/17/2010  6:23 PM

I have the Kent Coffey 'Kentara' end table. I am interested in a matching table, and likely other pieces. However, if I can not find another piece or pieces I would be interested in selling the one end table.

From Tom Seale, 7/17/2010  10:53 AM

We have the Amerasia bedroom suit and a couple of the long oriental pulls have broken and wonder if anyone has access to replacement pulls for the ? Tom

From Ruben, 7/5/2010  9:07 PM

Adrienne,

I have the Kent Coffey Siesta bedroom set. It was my grandmother's set from the 1960's. It was originally in black laquer. I don't know if the "Siesta" design was originally offered in any other finish. I have the same 9 drawer dresser and also a 5 drawer chest of drawers and 2 nightstands. How can I find out their value?

From Leif, 7/2/2010  7:24 PM

Not sure why this site asks for e-mails in order to post something, but doesn't actually put them in the reply, but here it is:
leiferik@sbcglobal.net

From Leif, 7/2/2010  7:22 PM

I am looking for a Kent Coffey Sequence headboard, preferably in a queen size, although I could probably use a full size and convert it. If there's anyone out there that has one that they are looking to sell, please e-mail me. Thank you!

From Mary, 6/26/2010  1:01 AM

Gene -- You are the only one I've ever heard of who also has a Dauphine, like I do, and yes, I'm looking for more pieces.

What is your email address please?

From pbonbel, 6/23/2010  1:42 PM

I have "Foreteller" collection, 7 piece bedroom, on craigslist. Solid walnut, tawny finish. Queen bookcase headboard, foot board, 9 drawer long dresser, mirror, 6 drawer tall chest, 2 nightstands w/ 2 drawers each. Excellent condition. One owner, bought in 1965, in Englewood, Co. Denver Craigslist ad can be found by a google search for: Kent-Coffey "Foreteller" 7 pc. B.R.

From Sandra Eaves, 6/22/2010  11:25 PM

I am looking for vintage Lancia Bedroom furniture as I have a very nice set (a Mr. Dresser, Mrs Dresser with merror, and a nice,full sized bed, with headboard. I am interested in selling it,but can't find out any information on how much to ask. I sure would appreciate your help.
                Thank-You
                Sandra Eaves

From Gene, 6/22/2010  12:14 PM

Hi,
I have a 5 piece Dauphine from Kent Coffey. I am trying to find out what decade it is from and if there is any value to it or should I just yard sale the set.

From Deb, 6/11/2010  6:43 PM

Gary, I'm wondering if you would mind sending me a pic of your dressers. I'm selling my two pieces (I believe the same as yours), and Barb (two posts ahead of yours) contacted me about them wondering if I had the legs to go with them. Since I've never seen any pics of these two pieces, it never even occurred to me that they actually had legs! Of course, when I tipped back the long dresser, I could see where the legs would go. Anyway, I just want to see what they should look like. If you can, send the pics to me at glasslass11@comcast.net. Thanks so much!!

Deb

From ann hansen, 5/30/2010  3:16 PM

I have dresser,nightstand, single bookcase headboard bed, called the Kent Coffey Foreteller model. Interested in when this was made, purchased it in 1966 used.

From Gary, 5/26/2010  10:29 AM

i have the Perspecta Kent Coffey long dresser with mirror, mens dresser   

From Mary Ann, 5/22/2010  8:58 PM

My old bedroom set is a huge collection of Kent-Coffey "Impresa" furniture. Any idea what the value of this would be? There are probably like 10-12 pieces to it. Thanks!

From Barb, 5/18/2010  8:48 PM

I just purchased what looks to be a side table of the Perspecta line. I would be interested in hearing from you if you have any pieces from that line that you are looking to sell. Please email bd02140@yahoo.com

From Simon, 5/7/2010  10:36 PM

I have inherited a bedroom set that has Kent Coffey hand written on the bottom and the only name I can find printed anywhere is "Nanking Cherry". It is apparently a mix of cherry and pecan solid wood and is distinctly oriental in appearance. I have a nine drawer dresser with matching framed mirror, two matching nightstands and a queen headboard all in this line in almost impeccable condition. I can't find any information on this line like I can with the other lines people named off on this forum (I didn't have time to go thru the whole forum tho). Does anyone know anything about it? I'm looking to possibly sell it soon. Wondering what it's worth. Email me at simonj882001@yahoo.com

From johnny c, 4/27/2010  10:06 AM

I have a bureau. Side table. And high chest with ten draws. Grandmother passed. Looking to get rid of. Please. Email michaelchirch@gmail.com
All Kent coffey

From Jen, 4/12/2010  10:46 AM

Hi I just foind a really nice Kent coffey "The Saratoga" chest is says on it it's a taller dresser I have picture if anyone would like to see I would to sell it to the right person I think it's in really nice condition Please contact me if you know whereI can get more info on this piece or if interested in buying Thnak you the420sk8rgirl@yahoo.com

From Brad, 4/12/2010  6:00 AM

I have a Kent-Coffey, "The Captor" bedroom set in what I believe is pecan, which my parents bought new in 1950. It has a double bed with headboard, footboard and rails, 10 drawer dresser and a 7 drawer vanity dresser with mirror and bench, all in fairly good condition. Dressers have had glass tops since new. I'm in Northern Illinos, outside of Chicago. If interested, e-mail me at braig@webtv.net

From Rhonda, 4/5/2010  11:30 AM

Additional note: Just found the stamp in the drawer--the mahogany bedset is called "The Kent". Any info about this line would be appreciated.

From Rhonda, 4/5/2010  12:07 AM

I just acquired a Kent Coffey bedroom set from an auction--1940's style. It is NOT the Mainwaring line. The drawer pulls are round, antique brass pulls. The nightstand has three drawers with a curved front. The tall dresser is a chest on chest with five drawers and a curved front. The long dresser has a double curved front with five drawers, two side by side and three long, shallow drawers. There's a headboard and a mirror (with a kind of "wheat" carving on top), too. All are finished in cherry mahogany. Does anyone have any information as to what line this might be front? I've done some extensive online research and haven't found anything that matches it.

Thanks!

From laura, 3/24/2010  3:49 PM

KENT COFFEY The Carolinian collection 3 pc. 5 drwer upright dresser, 9 drawer beuro w/mirro and night stand rustic style very good condition

From Ron A, 2/28/2010  5:18 PM

I have a Kent Coffee Albemarle set that is a tall boy and a dresser and a king headboard, what is it worth?

From Judi, 2/19/2010  11:06 AM

Offering my own (!) Kent Coffey "The Scenario", creamy white with gold trim,,,twin headboards, desk which opens up, nights stand, 3 drawer dresser and 1drawer/2-door dresser. Bought in 1960. Used to have my crayons on the desk, now a laptop! GReat shape, too!

God bless you. 760-535-9291

From Kathy, 2/13/2010  10:05 PM

I have a 1950's Kent Coffey "the Foreteller" set in excellent condition for sale.
Full size bed with headboard and footboard
5 Drawer chest 42w x 20d x 44 1/2 h
6 drawer dresser 58w x 20d x 30 3/4 h plus mirro
1 night stand with drawer 23w x 14 1/2d x 24h
I have listed this set on craigslist for $800, pls email brukat3670@msn.com for pictures. Pick up only.

From Mary Ann Celinder, 2/13/2010  2:02 PM

My mother passed away leaving a Kent Coffey "Perspecta" high boy, two nightstands and the 6' long dresser. Need an idea of the value to settle up with a sibling who wants to sell (we want to keep). Any help? Glad to get some info on this site, we just found the maker's stamp.

From Lisa, 2/13/2010  12:22 PM

I have - 1950's Kent-Coffey " The La Fayette" bedroom set for sale:
6 drawers tall dresser,
12 drawers dresser with mirror,
2 night stands,
full size bad ,
it is a beautiful set ,sage color,one night stand need new finish on the top,the rest of the furniture is in the perfect condition.I am looking for $1500 or the best offer.Please email to matylda@comcast.net for pictures. I am from Collingswood,NJ,08108 U pick up only.

From John, 2/10/2010  10:00 PM

Kendra,

You'll find the name of the series branded into the inside of the drawers of the furniture. For bedboard, you'll find it branded into the back of the piece.

From KM, 2/10/2010  5:06 PM

Kendra - do you have pictures? Please email to korenmcc@hotmail.com

From KENDRA, 2/8/2010  4:39 PM

I HAVE A KENT&COFFEY SET, I'M NOT SURE OF THE SERIES NAME, HOW WOULD I FIND OUT, NOR AM I SURE OF THE YEAR. I'M ABOUT TO REMODEL SO I'M LOOKING TO SELL, BED DRESSER 2 NIGHTSTANDS MIRROR TALL DRESSER. FAIR CODITION.

From Norma, 2/4/2010  10:56 PM

I have a dresser with a silver sticker inside that reads
The Albemarle, and underneath this is Kent, Coffey.
Can anyone give me some information? Thanks!

From Marci, 1/31/2010  11:28 AM

I have a full set of Kent Coffey Domani bedroom furniture that I inherited from my mom for sell. It includes Head and foot boards, 2 3 dwr nightstands, 1 9 dwr dressor with mirror, and 5 dwr dressor. There is not a scratch on it. It still has the tag inside the drawer. It is all wood, looks like walnut to me, has dovetail joints in the drawers.

From jenny, 1/26/2010  1:30 AM

Kim,
I'm interested in your "triumph" bed. How can I get in touch? Thanks!

From Hedy, 1/23/2010  1:45 PM

I am looking for a Kent Coffey Kentara Queen headboard (but would consider more pieces). Would also consider other Kent Coffey headboards but would need to see photos first.

From Evelyn, 1/22/2010  10:38 PM

I have a Impresa Kent Coffey antique cream colored desk with two-drawer and the center of desk lifts up and you can keep items inside of it. I want know what year and what it value.

From Rhonda, 1/17/2010  12:10 PM

I am selling Kent Coffey "The Evanshire" set consisting of two nightstands, one tall dresser (drawer front needs refinishing). I also have a long dresser with attached round mirror that looks like it could be made by Kent Coffey but shows no stamp on the inside drawers like the other pieces. This listing will be placed on craigslist for Pensacola, Florida or email me for pictures and size info at managegreen@aol.com

From Elizabeth Allshouse, 1/15/2010  3:08 PM

Still looking for matching pieces to my Kent Coffey Ameriasia dresser and night stand. Another night stand or gentlemans chest would be nice. garrysgal@comcast.net

From anthony, 12/29/2009  9:33 PM

I have a Kent Coffey Perspecta 2 piece breakfront for sale.

From Karen Takemoto, 12/29/2009  3:10 PM

I am selling a Kent Coffey Townhouse bedroom set. It has a long dresser, chest of drawers, nightstand, tall mirror and headboard. I have it listed on Craigslist for $1150 in Fayetteville, Arkansas. It's in good condition but does have a few nics. I can email pic.

From Lon, 12/20/2009  12:53 AM

I own a beautiful Kent Coffey bedroom set called the Serenata. It was purchased by my late parent's in 1964.
I remember going to the store and helping them choose it and I was 7. I recently found the original receipt, it cost $1300.00. I had it refinished 10 years ago and the refinisher told me it was mahogany with inlaid burlwood and it would cost $15,000.00 to replace it. They just don't make furniture like that anymore. It is nice to see other people who like Kent Coffey furniture like I do. Happy Holidays.

From alexrb@attglobal.net, 12/8/2009  12:44 PM

I have a Kent-Coffey The Continental six drawer dresser. The original knobs are missing. I found what they are supposed to look like (small, wooden)Any idea of where to find something appropriate to replace them?

From Fred, 12/6/2009  11:39 AM

I have a 1960's Kent Coffey "Predicta" dark walnut bedroom set in great condition. Includes 6 drawer 72" dresser with 2 tall 6 sided, wood trimmed, bevel mirrors, 5 drawer tall chest, 2,2 drawer night stands.
Would like any advise on what it might be worth? Can email pics if needed.Located in central N.C.
Please email me at freds89_27262@yahoo.com Thank You.

From Alfina, 11/30/2009  2:14 PM

I have a 1950's Kent Coffey "The Sterling" bedroom set in great condition to sell in Hartford, CT: bedframe, 2 night stands, 6 drawer bureau and 9 drawer bureau with mirror. Also have 2 matching lamp tables and a coffee table (coffee table is a little scratched). Anyone interested before I put on Craig's List, please email alfinarizza@cox.net

From michele marie, 11/23/2009  11:32 PM

how do i find out what year my bedroom set is?

From Mark, 11/23/2009  9:27 AM

I have a complete Kent Coffey "The Sequence" bedroom set for sale. The set includes two long dressers (one with cool atomic looking mirror), one short dresser, one nightstand, and bed with headboard, footboard and sides.

Please email me at ourstuff4you@sbcglobal.net for more info and photos.

From Ann Marie, 11/22/2009  11:59 AM

I have a Kent Coffey Carriage House 8 drawer dresser and mirror, cherry finish with a king size headboard and frame for sale in Salem NH. In excellent condition.
Thank You aillen@comcast.net

From pamela, 11/10/2009  3:14 PM

I have a KENY COFFEY PENTHOUSE EDITION, Blonde, 2 Bedside tables and long dresser, very curvey, brass oriental flare hardware. Anyone familiar? It is very unique.

From Linda, 10/28/2009  12:18 PM

I posted the message about the Barnsley set, by Ken Coffey. Please contact me directly at lindatea11@aol.com. Also, anyone with any information about the value of these pieces, I'd love to hear from you. Thank you in advance, Linda

From Linda, 10/28/2009  12:08 PM

I have two bedside tables, a tall dresser and a long six drawer dresser with attached mirror. All are by Kent Coffey, in blonde wood, The Barnsley. I haven't seen any posts on here advertising this particular style, but I'm hoping someone out there is looking for these pieces! I'm located in NJ, so interested buyers would have to pick up or pay to have it packed and shipped.

From Malena, 10/25/2009  12:51 PM

I am looking for the Kent Coffey "Carriage House" Bedroom Furniture. I am extremely interested in the night stand.

From Lauri, 10/17/2009  12:13 AM

I purchased the "The Sequence" bedroom set from Priscilla and looking for one or two nightstands to match this set. Please email me at ljlehn@gmail.com

From paul, 10/16/2009  12:43 AM

hi- interested in finding a little more info about a Kemt Coffey "Focus" desk as far as age, value and other pieces originally made to match. Sure seems like "good stuff" Thanks ahead of time!
Regards
Paul

From indira persaud, 10/13/2009  10:00 AM

have a few pieces of this furniture ..actually a complete bedroom set..

From Priscilla, 10/11/2009  7:35 PM

I came across a Kent Coffey " The Sequence" model bedroom set. I could not resist it and brought it home, however my husband does not enjoy the 1950's style as much as I do. I am asking a much lower price than what I paid with hopes someone who will appreciate it gets it. Let me know if at all interested. Tall Boy dresser, long dresser and queen headboard with metal frame.

rodriguesp@comcast.net for pictures.

Thanks!

From Kathy, 10/9/2009  3:49 PM

My favorite aunt died in April and no one claimed her night stand. It is from the PERSPECTA by Kent-Coffee Collection. I brought it home and painted it gold. I am an artist and I placed the dresser in a bedroom with one of my large abstract paintings. It is a beautiful and a perfect blend of old and new. I LOVE IT.   

From Lauri, 10/8/2009  4:01 PM

I am looking to purchase a Kent Coffey "Perspecta" bedroom set that includes high dresser, long dresser, and two nightstands. Would love a queen headboard, if available. I can pick up anywhere in the Midwest region. Please email me at ljlehn@gmail.com

From Pat, 10/6/2009  4:11 PM

Having a moving sale this Sat (10th). Have to sell bedroom set "The Lafayette" triple dresser, high chest and two night stands. Solid as could be, but could use a new finish on outside. Have no idea what to charge. Does anyone have any thoughts? Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

From Amy F., 10/3/2009  9:12 AM

I have a Kent-Coffey "The Trojan" 5 drawer dresser in a light finish that I am trying to sell in a yard sale for $25.00. It is located in the Boston area. I will be giving it to Goodwill shortly, if I cannot find someone who wants it.

From Janet, 9/26/2009  2:31 PM

I have a Kent-Coffey "Carriage House" eight drawer, ladies dresser for sale in Bethesda, MD.

From Jay H, 9/25/2009  2:28 AM

I Have a beautifull dresser "The trade winds" nine drawers with mirror and onw night stand with the same model. The drawers have beautiful brass handles with engarvings on them. I would like to know the value of these piecds and if anyone is interested in buying them. In great condition and look great. Im IN Hoillywood California. I can be reached at jchwla@gmail.com

thanks

Jay

From Glynda H., 9/22/2009  11:08 PM

We have a Kent Coffey bedroom set, I think the style is "Signa". Anyone with any information, please contact me. gharr56400@aol.com Thanks

From Rachel M., 9/5/2009  2:44 PM

I have a Kent-Coffey desk -- "The Kentara." If anyone has information about the history of this piece and/or its possible value, I would be grateful to know. Thank you.

Rachel M.

From Julie M., 8/27/2009  8:32 PM

I picked up a beautiful Kent Coffey "FOCUS" dresser named "Pecan" with brass colored drawer pulls, very spare and oriental appearance. Some kind of laminate wood finish surface and around metal pulls. Anybody know when this thing of beauty was made? Looking for more pieces in this "FOCUS" line. Thank you.

Julie M.

From Tracey Weiss, 8/20/2009  1:26 PM

I have a Kent Coffey "Tableau" set of one nightstand, tall and low dresser. I am in Lincoln, MA and the set is $500. I can deliver locally in the Boston area. Email me at info@peterandgrove.com if you are interested

From Frank, 8/16/2009  1:35 PM

I have a set of Kent Coffey "Eloquence" bedroom furniture It consists of the tall dresser, the short dresser with the original mirror, and the 2 nights stands I am looking to sell for about $500 GREAT CONDITION if anyone is interested email me and I will send detailed pics. I am located in Myrtle Beach, SC and you will be resonsible for shipping or pickup.

Thanks Frank

From Noelle, 8/16/2009  9:00 AM

Looking to purchase Kent-Coffey "Perspecta" line pieces, esp. nightstands, bar, dressers, and cabinets.   I am in NE Ohio but can arrange shipment from elsewhere. Contact nolg_05@yahoo.com. Thx.

From Wendy, 8/14/2009  6:34 PM

I have inherted a Kent Coffey "Cote d'Or" Bedroom Set it is Antique White with gold and Pink/White Marble tops. King size headboard, nightstands, long dresser with three large drawers and two doors with 3 smaller drawers, tall dresser with 8 drawers. Anyone have any idea about this furniture I have looked everywhere. Thank you

From MaryBeth, 8/13/2009  12:05 AM

I have a Kent Coffey "Saratoga" suite. Full bed, two night stands, long dresser, and chest. "Limed Oak" stamp - is this an early version of a "pickled" finish? Great mid-century modern lines. Anyone know about this particular design line and it's insurance value?

From Frank, 8/11/2009  4:54 PM

I have a Kent Coffey "The Crusader" 5 drawer chest. The original color was "Sea Mist" which is an ugly white color with puke green rubbed on. I stripped and refinished it with cherry and mahogany and it brought new life to it. Looking to sell if anyones interested. Multi. pics. available even if just interested in seeing.

From Irene, 8/10/2009  9:00 PM

We have an older bedroom set in my in-laws house. There is a full size bed, 3 drawer dresser with mirror, and 6 drawer chest on chest. Appears to be maple. Any good references to find what style it is
Thanks

From Doris, 8/9/2009  1:05 PM

I have 5 pieces from the Kent/Coffey "Lauria" line. The tallboy dresser, the long dresser with 9 drawers and large mirror, 2 night stands,and headboard. The dressers and nightstands have inlaid marble. Beautiful set. Looks like new. It even has a master lock on the 2 dressers. I would like to know its worth. Any help would be appreciated.

From Kim, 8/4/2009  4:41 PM

I have 3 pieces from the Kent-Coffey "The Triumph" line. The tallboy dresser, the long dresser and the headboard w/ cubbies and footboard. I haven't found any info or refernces to this line anywhere. If anyone has ANY information as to when it came out or it's approx value (or anyone in the DFW area interested in buying it), I'd be greatly appreciative.

From stanley, 8/2/2009  7:59 PM

Hi.
We just picked up aKent Coffey Tradewinds bedroom set 2 night stands,3 drawer 9 drawer dresser, and highboy with a front drop down front,with 3 cubbys.Any info would be helpfull. Do you know if it came with a head board and mirror? Tks

From Anna, 8/2/2009  5:48 PM

I am looking for a Kent Coffey tableau nightstand. Please contact me if you have one for sale. Thank you.

From Shawnell Parker, 7/9/2009  12:58 PM

Selling a Kent Coffey "Perspecta" headboard (queen) and footboard, dresser with 6 drawers, dresser mirror and two nighstands, if interested please call 323-255-0606 Los Angeles, Ca.

From pamela, 7/8/2009  2:14 PM

I have 2 Bedside tables and 9 Drawer dresser Penthouse edition Kent Coffey Blonde, very curvey front with oriental flair hardware, in GReat shape. I love it and wanted to know if anyone else is familiar with this edition. Thank you for any information.

From karen, 6/13/2009  8:49 PM

I have inherited a Kent Coffey bedroom set with the imprint Sharon inside the dresser drawer. The set includes a headboard (with bookcase) footboard and 6 drawer dresser with double mirror. The wood is pecan and the finish is light. Does anyone know anything about this line ...value ect...?

From Matt, 5/25/2009  7:38 PM

I am looking for Kent Coffey, "The Tableau", bed headboard and either a three drawer or taller chest of drawers to match the walnut bedroom set I have of same style.

From Julie, 5/14/2009  1:32 AM

I have a Kent Coffey bedroom set with an amoire, triple dresser and two night tables which look life Danish, very streamline bought in 1963. I would e willing to sell for the right price. Let me know.

From Adrienne, 5/12/2009  7:24 PM

I just bought a Kent Coffey La Siesta 9 drawer dresser that has been painted yellow. I have been trying to find pictures of what it originally looked like. Where can I look? Thanks

From christine, 5/3/2009  12:24 AM

I have a kent coffee amerasin bedroom set but I need to find the headboard. Please E-mail me if you know anything gigeebelle@yahoo.com

From Jeremy, 4/25/2009  9:05 PM

I just bought a complete Forum bedroom set in fairly good condition. I stumbled on this page while looking for information about it and thought I'd say hi.

From MJ, 4/3/2009  2:18 PM

Regarding the posting on 3/11/09 for the Kent Coffey Bedroom Set "The Celebrity" - the set has been sold and the pictures on Craigslist have been removed.
I still would be interested in any information that anyone has regarding the age or value of the set.
Please post a reply with any information that you might have regarding the set.

From Erin, 3/27/2009  10:45 PM

Kent Coffey "Perspecta" series. I have a dresser and chest of drawers that were my parents, looking for some information on possible value of these items. Any help or info would be great! Thanks!

From ALICE SMITH, 3/27/2009  11:19 AM

I have the triple dresser and the framed mirror and the chest of drawers of the Eloquence line. Please email me if you are still interested

From Jon, 3/11/2009  5:25 PM

I have a Kent Coffey "The Courier" 9 drawer dresser with a "no mare" top. I purchased this piece in San Diego around 1995 for $125. My dog recently damaged the side of the piece. I was wondering if anyone knows the value of the dresser so I can figure out if it is worth trying to repair. Any help would be great.

From MJ, 3/11/2009  1:11 PM

FOR SALE - Kent Coffey Bedroom Set "The Celebrity"
It is a walnut bedroom set, full size,complete with headboard, footboard, side rails, nightstand, chest of drawers and dresser with mirror. A picture has been posted on Craigslist of the chest of drawers and the dresser with mirror. The original Kent Coffey label is located in the top drawer of the chest of drawers. The bedroom set is located in Mishawaka, IN. If interested, please call between 11am & 6pm eastern time (574)208-5068 or (574)361-1098

From amanda, 2/13/2009  8:08 PM

I have Kent-Coffey "The Mainwaring" long dessser and framed mirror in terrific condition. It was my grandmother's purchased in Los Angeles in the late '40's. It's huge- dark walnut finish and amazing handmade detail and carving. I am having it appraised. Any interest?

From marshaangellcmc@suddenlink.net, 1/27/2009  1:50 PM

I have a "Bernay" Kent-Coffey bedroom suite for sale. Great condition. Headboard, chest of drawers (5 drawers) dresser with 3 long drawers and six small drawers with a beautiful mirror, two bed-side tables. Very beautiful pieces, walnut and pecan hardwood. Contact me for pictures if interested in purchasing.
marshaangellcmc@suddenlink.net

From Chris, 1/27/2009  12:22 AM

I have a 3 piece Kent Coffey "Tableau" bedroom set. I have the Chest of Drawers, Triple Dresser, and Night Stand. The furniture is in good shape. Benn in the family for over 40 years. Looking to sell. Anyone interested let me know. Pittsburgh area.

From Linda, 1/25/2009  9:07 PM

I recently found 2 nightstands by Kent Coffey at a thrift store in Clearwater, Florida. Inside the top drawer of each it says "Kent Coffey - Lorinda". I am very interested in acquiring the other matching pieces to this set. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

From Maureen, 1/23/2009  9:25 AM

I have a beautiful Kent Coffey set. The Evanshire.
Email me for pictures.

From B. A., 1/18/2009  10:43 AM

We have a complete line of Kent Coffey 'Spectra' bedroom set in mint condition. Includes the complete bedframe (headboard/footboard/rails), dresser w/ mirror, dresser chest, and two nightstands. For Sale. Located in the Phoenix area. Email to wildchildfd@cox.net

From Terry, 12/1/2008  10:52 PM

I have a bedroom set. kent coffey eloquence where are you?

From MJ, 11/20/2008  8:08 PM

We have a walnut bedroom set called "The Celebrity" by Kent Coffey. There is a headboard, footboard, 2 side rails, nightstand chest of drawers and a dresser with attached mirror. Does anyone know the age or value of this set?

From lfreyser, 11/7/2008  8:36 AM

I have a 4 piece Bedroom set "The Sterling" by Kent Coffey I am willing to sell. If anyone is interested send me an email and I will send pictures. Located in northern Mid Tennessee for pick up.

From Michele, 10/29/2008  10:50 AM

I apologize gave wrong email address with the above posting. Please see below for the correct contact email.

I have a Kent Coffey Palais Royal Bedroom Set, if anyone is interested, please contact me and I will forward pictures over to you.

Set was owned by my Grandmother. Purchased on August 4, 1967, I have the original receipt.

All furniture is in mint condition. 2 nightstands, dresser with mirror, headboard and another tall dresser, lots of draws. Solid wood. Antique white with a vintage gold trim.

Location for pickup is in NJ.

Please contact me via email @ michele67bst@yahoo.com

From Michele, 10/29/2008  10:33 AM

I have a Kent Coffey Palais Royal Bedroom Set, if anyone is interested, please contact me and I will forward pictures over to you.

Set was owned by my Grandmother. Purchased on August 4, 1967, I have the original receipt.

All furniture is in mint condition. 2 nightstands, dresser with mirror, headboard and another tall dresser, lots of draws. Solid wood. Antique white with a vintage gold trim.

Location for pickup is in NJ.

Please contact me via email @ michelebst67@yahoo.com

From Dianne, 10/18/2008  8:13 PM

Anyone selling Kent Coffey in New York area? If so, email what you have. Photos would be a plus. Thanks.
LadyDiofNY@optonline.net

From Colleen, 9/26/2008  10:51 PM

I have a Kent Coffey La Fayette bedroom set. Was wondering if anyone was interested in purchaseing!!!

From Joe, 9/23/2008  1:26 PM

I have the following pieces from Kent-Coffey "The Tableau" collection: triple dresser and mirror, chest of drawers, and full size bed (bookcase headboard, footboard, and rails). I'm pretty sure it has walnut veneer. I loaned it out to my niece for her first year of college and the chest and bed came back with some of the veneer knocked off of a corner (each piece is damaged). The pieces would require refinishing. I will sell cheap to someone who has an interest in this line. I'm in Atlanta. Email jfenncpa@yahoo.com.

From Karen, 9/11/2008  4:34 PM

I have the Kent Coffey Vintage Bedroom set and wondered if anyone knew what it is worth. I got it from my mother-in-law and it has the cabinet (bookcase) full bed with headboard and footboard and a dresser with 6 drawers and a hanging double mirror. One of the handles on the dresser is broken off, but otherwise it's all in very good condition. This is all made of Pecan wood. If you know anything about this set, please let me know. Thanks.

From Michelle Bowman, 9/7/2008  12:26 AM

I just bought an end table at a garage sale for 5.00 while cleaning it today I found the stamp for Kent-Coffey ant The Spectre...I have not seen any posting for this style of Ken-Coffey does anyone know anything about it?

From Lynn Fox, 9/5/2008  10:16 AM

Our email address is jimlynnfox@sbcglobal.net - sorry.

From Lynn Fox, 9/5/2008  10:14 AM

We have a set of Kent Coffee Simplex II which includes:
King size headboard, matching night tables, triple dresser with framed mirror, 5-drawer tall dresser. I am interesed in selling and it is in excellent condition.

From Carolyn, 8/24/2008  3:23 PM

JUST LOOKING FOR A GOOD HOME: I have two sets of Kent Coffey bedroom furniture, the Saratoga and The Savoy in Seamist finish. These were purchased by my Grandparents in the late 40's/early 50's and have been well cared for in their home although there was minor water damage to one mirror while in storage. I have photos and full details. I may even have the original receipt of purchase if I look around and get lucky. I am looking to sell to a collector or someone that appreciates mid-century furniture. If you know of a collector website or are interested in the furniture please contact me at 415-564-8134. Leave a message if I don't make it to the phone in time. Location: San Francisco Bay Area

From Carlitos, 8/5/2008  9:44 PM

" My Apoligies ", my e-mail address is- thecarlitosway@netzero.com.

From Carlitos, 8/5/2008  9:36 PM

I have a beautiful dresser and night stand(1)made by Kent Coffey in the "Perspecta" line. I'm only intrested in comunicating with parties that will cherish and be proud to be the ones lucky enough to have such work of beauty. The dresser consists of (12) drawers, (6) centered in the open and (3) on each side hidden by a door. All hardwood of course, walnut in this case. All offers considered. Not nessesarly the highest bidder, but the one most deserved. Thank You and good luck,
                                            Carlitos

From todd, 7/9/2008  12:21 AM

recently my wife and I had some kent coffey bedroom furniture lost in a fire. A chest type dresser and night table. We are not sure what furniture line they are from, my wife inherited them from her grandmother. The set came with matching twin beds, chest, dresser, night table, mirror. We are trying to find some kind of value for the insurance company but, I am having no luck finding any info

From Alecia, 6/25/2008  4:17 PM

I am looking for any Kent-coffey "Continental " line of furniture. I have three pieces and would like to kow if there is a tall dresser or armoire to match my set.
Thanls in advance.

From janet, 6/9/2008  4:53 PM

I am in Dallas and just bought a perspecta by kent coffey low dresser and mirror. I am thinking the dresser is not quite right and am considering selling it. The mirror, I definitely want to sell.

janet

From janet, 6/9/2008  4:51 PM

Hi John,
I am in Dallas and just bought a Perspecta by Kent Coffey low long dressser and mirror. I am thinking the low dresser may not be quite right for my dining room and am thinking of selling it. The mirror I definitely want to sell.

Janet

From Karen, 5/7/2008  5:27 PM

Just found two end tables/night stands (?) Kent-Coffey Perspecta line at an estate sale here in Dallas. They are in beautiful shape. Can any one tell me anything about this type furniture? My previous house was built in 1913 my current house in 1952 so I have a decorating learning curve.

From sandy, 4/21/2008  5:16 PM

I have two Kent Coffee twin beds, 1 night stand with inlaid marble, hight chest of drawers and a long dresser with in laid marble also. Includes mirror. It is the Lauria Bedroom set. I have it for sale.

From sulikey, 4/16/2008  3:52 PM

I just purchased a Kent Coffey twin bed, drawer and desk for my little girl it needs to be repainted. it's is El Chico does anyone know where I might be able to find a matching mirror.

anyone who know please let me know

From Debora, 4/5/2008  11:44 PM

I just inherited my Mother's Kent Coffey "Savana" bedroom set. It is the most beautiful furniture. Long dresser, 2 mirrors and night stand, each with inlaid marble and tall dresser. If anyone has any other pieces to this set, and would like to sell, please contact me. I would be very interested.

From Anthony & Veronica Bilello, 3/25/2008  6:50 PM

I have a full bedroom set of Kent Coffey"the Mainwaring" full size bed,two night stands,dresser w/mirror,and a tall dresser.It belonged to my parents,who purchased it new. Just wondering what type of price it would fetch and where to sell it..?

From matylda, 3/17/2008  11:04 AM

I have beautiful bedroom set of Kent Coffey, sage color, (THE LA FAYETTE,1950)-one full size bed, dresser, mirror, chest with 6 drawers, 2 nightstand ,all in very good condition beside one night- stand with some damaged top.Anyone have an idea of the value of it?

From stephanie, 6/20/2007  6:14 PM

If anyone has any pieces to the Kent-Coffey Perspecta line and would like to sell them, please email me at stephaniezabela@gmail.com.

From George Z, 5/31/2007  6:36 AM

I now have my parents 1954 Kent-Coffey " The La Fayette" bedroom. It is twin beds with dresser, mirror, chest of drawers and a night stand. It is in very good condition. It is Springfield, NJ. These is also a 1960 Johnson-Caper double bed, dresser, mirror and nightstand. Again in very good condition. These are original catalog ads featuring nboth of these sets for sale at different websites. Does anyone have interest?

From John Finkbohner, 5/14/2007  11:19 PM

If you have pieces for the Kent Coffee "Eloquence" line, please email me at "finkbohner@earthlink.net"

I may still be interested.

Thanks

John

From reggie, 5/13/2007  9:20 PM

i have a set of tall dresser low wide dreesr and night stand eloquence models please contact me if still interested. I am in NY long island

From dan, 5/13/2007  6:12 PM

I have a full set of Kent-Coffey "The Eloquence" that I would like to put into a loving, mid-century, modern home.   I am not an expert nor a dealer but would like to have a fair market value for it.   The set is the bureau w/ mirror, the taller chest, and the queen sized headboard.   All are in great to mint shape. Is $500-1000 the going rate for this complete set?

From christina, 2/26/2007  10:02 PM

Hi!
I've been trying to find the value of a dresser by Kent Coffey 'Insignia.'It has a partial marble top inlay with 9 drawers. The 3 drawers in the center are behind cabinet doors. I will also be listing it on ebay or craigslist. If anyone has info or is interested,please let me know! Thanks!

From Margaret, 2/24/2007  9:21 PM

Delighted in seeing interest in Kent Coffey furniture.
I have a three piece (purchased new)bedroom set. Tempo dark walnut queen bed, long dresser and small dresser and sheild syle mirror.
Will be selling soon for the right price.
Margaret

From kim, 2/12/2007  12:29 PM

i will be listing a kent-coffey dresser and chest set "the crusader". i don't know much about it. I acquired it from an estate sale. However, its too large for my small space. its beautiful despite a few flaws. I will be listing on ebay or craigslist shortly if anyone is interested.

From John, 1/31/2007  1:32 AM

Hi, I've seen a few pieces or sets pass through eBay and the price you paid sounds about right. A complete set commands a bit more than individual pieces. I've seen a few sets out there for $500-850 depending on the pieces and their condition.

Good quality construction if you can find a set without too much damage or wear. There are some other high quality brands for bedroom furniture from the 50s and 60s that are also good value. If I see any pieces with the "Finesse" model, I'll let you know.

It's tough to find Kent-Coffey info or pieces through the web, but there's more all of the time. Good luck. John

From Deb, 1/31/2007  12:24 AM

I am looking for the value of or interest in Kent Coffey, The Finesse. We have just bought a 9 drawer bedroom bureau. We have just discovered that there is a whole Kent Coffey following which is amazing and fun! We bought this piece for $95. Any comments? Or information? Thanks, Deb