Over 154 Years of Service to the Furniture Industry
 Furniture World Logo

Seeking Reliable and Inexpensive Shipping

We are a fine furniture retailer in Texas who will be opening our store later this year. We will be importing furniture by truck from Mexico and by ocean from Indonesia and India. We are looking for a reliable and inexpensive supplier or suppliers who can help us with transportation. Any recommendations on companies would be greatly appreciated. Best Regards, LeJon Alden-Brown

Posted By LeJ0n Alden-Brown, 3/31/2007

Login to Reply to this Topic

Replies

From Guest, 4/9/2007  11:52 AM

Not sure if you can get to my email from the message above it not here it is.

daniel@modernexchange.net

From Daniel, 4/9/2007  11:48 AM

We manufacture high end custom furniture with our main production plant being in Mexico. We are based in El Paso and handle our own shipping and can deliver to anyhwere in Texas. Feel free to email me if you think like we can be of assistance.

From JanqanZheng, 4/2/2007  10:05 PM

We are manufacturers of wooden office furniture from China, Please feel free to contact us and view our web site kolog.com.cn

From Valerie, 4/2/2007  5:24 PM

Hey LeJon, It's Valerie- Michelle's friend...reply to my email address so I can give you my phone number for her to call me. moralesvalerie@yahoo.com

From Tom Craig, 4/1/2007  4:00 PM

LeJon, we may be able to assist. We manage the import supply chain, both supplier performance and logistics. Our experience has shown that suppliers fail to ship on-time for over 25% of order. Please check our website at www.ltdsupplychain.com