Over 154 Years of Service to the Furniture Industry
 Furniture World Logo

Ethan Allen Country French

I am looking for any pieces in the discontinued Ethan Allen Country French line. If you are looking to sell, I am looking to buy!

Posted By Kara Schmidt, 9/22/2007

Login to Reply to this Topic

Replies

From dawn.crider46@gmail.com, 2/26/2024  9:56 PM

I have Ethan Allen Chateau Normandy Country French pieces for sell. Rectangular dining table+6 chairs+1 leaf, buffet with China top, and liquor/bar cabinet.

From linda_dudley@sbcglobal.net, 1/22/2022  4:22 PM

I have a full set of Ethan Allen Chateau Normandy Country French. Rectangle table, two leaves and custom pads. 6 Chairs, 2 with arms. 60’ buffet with China top. Also have a Bombe Chest. Don’t have a number for it but my receipt has item #13-9017. Bottom of chest RN48864

From Kara Schmidt, 8/16/2011  4:21 PM

Hi, I'm looking for an Ethan Allen Nightstand Fruit wood finish from the Country French Collection. Email me @ bgnl-jensen@comcast.net

From Kara Schmidt, 7/31/2011  8:21 PM

Searching for Ethan Allen Ladderback Chairs, Rustique Finish preferable but will consider any. Reply to schmutter99@yahoo.com.

From JonR, 6/20/2011  10:17 PM

Howard,
I have a 42x70 oval country french dining table, 2 leaves with storage bags, 9-ply table and leaf pads, 4 carved side chairs, and 2 griffin arm chairs all in Bordeaux finish. If you (or anyone else for that matter) is interested, please feel free to email me at JLRJR54@gmail.com or call me at 973-937-8606. I am located in NJ. Thanks
Jon

From Howard, 6/13/2011  9:28 AM

Molly,
Thank you for your information. I am sorry to be so tardy in reply. My email is hld3719@hotmail.com I live in Houston, Texas. My phone number is 281-639-7160.
Please give me a call or send a message.
Howard

From Kay, 4/26/2011  8:01 PM

I am looking for the Ethan Allen Country French nightstand (birch with fruitwood stain #236)and a desk in the same style. Thank you!
Kay (bkhmrauch@att.net)

From Barbara, 4/26/2011  5:08 PM

Molly, i am interested ..i am near phillie.....what color is it?? ladderback chairs?/ wheat?/   email me at wowbarb@hotmail.com        ; thanks

From Molly, 4/24/2011  9:34 AM

Howard -
I have an Ethan Allen French Country oval dining table with two leaves and four side chairs. I also have the matching upholstered (and never used) seats for 2 additional arm chairs (but not the chairs). Anyone interested please post your location and best way to contact you. Thanks!

From Barbara, 4/17/2011  6:21 PM

Have some country french pieces for sale.... brittany and brittany with provence.... twin bed, desk, door chest, more.... email with your requests/and for prices.... located near phillie..... thanks! wowbarb@hotmail.com

From Barbara, 4/6/2011  5:46 PM

Have a country french twin WHEATBACK bed in brittany....great condition.....live near phillie.........$ 250 cash.......pick up       thanks ! wowbarb@hotmail.com

From Howard, 4/6/2011  3:36 PM

I'm looking for an Ethan Allen French Country oval dining table with two leaves and six or eight chairs.

From Barbara, 3/29/2011  11:12 AM

Have a country french nightstand with 2 drawers! Brittany bottom with provence top ( light wood top) 646.....great condition , asking $ 250...wowbarb@ hotmail.com    located in PA near Phillie      thanks!

From Mary W, 3/17/2011  2:12 PM

I am looking for one or two Ethan Allen wheatback chairs in the Country French line. I don't know the exact stain color. It is a medium colored stain. Please contact me at walkertonymary@hotmail.com.
Would also consider selling the set if I can't locate additional chairs.

From Eileen, 3/14/2011  1:17 PM

I am looking for an Ethan Allen nightstand in country french - bisque finish. I'm in the Orlando area

From Janet, 3/8/2011  6:55 AM

I'm looking for an Ethan Allen Country French bisque bed (queen or full) in the Boston area.

From Roger, 3/6/2011  3:18 PM

Have a Ethan Allen French Country tv armoire with side shelves in finish 210.
Would like to sell and we live near Indianapolis. Contact at kanelson@indy.rr.com

From Peggy, 1/28/2011  8:46 AM

reply to Erin 1-/29/10 you stated you had country french armoire is it still avail and at what price I am in CT where are you

From Julie C, 1/22/2011  2:19 PM

I am looking for a country french armoire (not the TV cabinet), 5drawer dresser and lingerie chest in finish 236. I am in Colorado and would be willing to pick up for the right price. Please contact me at julie.wynn.cox@gmail.com

From Mike B, 1/1/2011  10:13 PM

Clarification on previous posting: Ethan Allen French Country drop front secretary custom painted flo__ls from artist at Ethan Allen. cream type color with green stems with muted rose colored flowers. Ethan Allen bar codes on both lower piece desk and glass front top both with date on back showing it was made in 1995. Chair that is matched to secretary is included. good condition minor use can be seen only after close inspection mainly just inside desk compartments. Very good condition. can provide pictures - email - ihs4rx@gmail.com

From Beth, 1/1/2011  9:42 PM

Glad to find this thread!

I am looking for the following in Ethan Allen Country French:

- KING bed in the wheatback or paneled style.

- triple mirror for bedroom dresser

- 2 dining harpback chairs with shell motif, preferably the hard seat not upholstered

Need the darker finish, either fruitwood or bordeaux. Please contact me at e423 @ yahoo com

From Mike B, 1/1/2011  4:36 PM

Ethan Allen French Country drop front secretary cream color with hand painted flo__l the stamp on the back has 1995. Good condition with matching chair. Note painting is from factory. can email pictures if interested.

From Theresa Riales, 12/17/2010  2:22 AM

I am looking for an Ethan Allen Country French dresser and mirror in the fruitwood stain (236) with the shell motiff or for a Country French dresser and mirror in the two tone off white and fruitwood or maple finish with the shell motiff.

Live in the Los Angeles area and will travel for the right pieces. Thank you.

From Carla, 12/16/2010  12:00 AM

Looking for EA Country French buffet, serving hutch, and a sofa table in pecan finish and a British barrister set. Southern CA area. Thanks...psychknitter@yahoo.com

From Wendy, 12/15/2010  8:46 PM

I am looking for an Ethan Allen Country French desk. I live in New York City.

From darlene, 12/14/2010  11:16 AM

ETHAN ALLEN Country French Bisque 52" Sofa Table
make offer / hmw_hzup@hotmail.com

From Pamela, 12/1/2010  12:17 AM

I am looking for either a twin, full/queen Ethan Allen Legacy Colection sleigh bed in fruitwood. I have 1 twin already and need a match for my other son. A matching dresser or tall chest as well.

From Kay, 11/24/2010  2:33 AM

Need rails for queen/king fruitwood finish country french bed.

From loretta, 11/14/2010  8:15 PM

looking for ethan allen fruitwood night table from the French Country Collection

From Barbara, 11/13/2010  11:13 AM

Aisha,
Interested in the dresser you are selling would u ship? thanks Barb        I am in PA    wowbarb@hotmail.com

From John, 11/6/2010  9:59 PM

Interested in any EA pieces from the French Country Collection finish #270 (Bisque - I think).

Will travel for pick up of right pieces up to 250 from DFW Texas.

Thanks

From erin, 10/29/2010  9:49 PM

Hi..selling as couple peices from the french country collection.The Armoire and the Enterment center,email me at erinmerrill82@yahoo.com
Live in florida

From erin, 10/29/2010  9:46 PM

I have a french country Armoire...asking 800.00

From Aisha Khan, 10/25/2010  11:12 AM

I have a Country French small dresser with the dark top (russet) and cream body with a matching mirror in cream. I also have a Country French night stand with the dark top (russet) and cream body for sale. I am in Toronto, Canada. These pieces were purchased from the US. Please contact me if anyone is interested.

From Maria Smith, 10/24/2010  12:11 PM

Hi,
I am looking for anything in ethan allen french provence line with the number 246. Especially the armoire.
Thanks

From Donna, 10/19/2010  2:04 PM

I am selling an Ethan Allen Country French Dining set with two leaves, 6 upholstered chairs, a side buffet, table pad with extensions, and leaf cover bags. The entire set is in excellent condition. The wood is Pecan, which is a lovely medium brown color that looks much like walnut. email: jcoolie1@gmail.com

From peggy, 10/16/2010  1:33 PM

I am looking for Ethan Allen Country French Armoire model # 265315 in finish 246 and also tv video cabinet model 269307 finish 270 a natural birch whitewash finish thanks

From Jackie, 9/27/2010  3:54 PM

Looking for one or two Ethan Allen Legacy end tables in russett and ivory (off-white legs, wood top). In Michigan, but someone mentioned a mover...contact at jackiewest@comcast.net Thanks!

From Chandra, 9/12/2010  4:18 PM

I have a Ethan Allen French Country buffet/hutch with fruitwood finish for sale located in NH. If you are interested, contact me at cg@chandra123.com

From Kathy, 8/28/2010  12:20 AM

I have a Country French bedroom set in the bisque finish (light birch whitewash). Have twin canopy bed, night tabe, student desk and chair, double dresser, and 5-drawer chest. All excellent condion purchased in Salt Lake City EA store. email:kleahy3416@aol.com

From Tracy, 8/17/2010  7:15 PM

I am looking for Ethan Allen Splatback dining chairs in 236 finish. Thank you if you have any you are willing to sell.

From Hanna, 8/11/2010  12:51 PM

Lois, I am interested in the 5 drawer bureau and possibly lingerie set. If still available, what finish are they in? I need your contact info please.

From Amany, 8/11/2010  12:30 PM

Interested in original Ethan Allen Country French wheatback headboard (full) in the Brittany (white) finish, small night table in the Brittany/Provence, small dresser in same finish and Door Chest in Brittany as well.

From Barbara, 8/9/2010  7:49 AM

Lois whats your email?? I am interested in bedroom set or lingerie chest is of specific interest to me..... thanks I am at wowbarb@hotmail.com   thanks

From Carol O., 8/4/2010  9:56 PM

Have Ethan Allen Bisque Country French King Sized Headboard, and want to trade even for twin or full of same. just want shipping included. email: osterburgc@aol.com
and I live in central Indiana.

From Carol O., 8/4/2010  9:51 PM

P.S. My Ethan Allen King Sized Country French headboard is the Bisque finish...see previous post. thanks. Looking to trade for twin or full of same excellent used condition.

From Carol O., 8/4/2010  9:48 PM

I have a perfect Ethan Allen Country French King Sized headboard, and would love to trade even for either a twin or full of the same.   All I ask is that you pay the shipping.   Am moving to smaller place, but hate to part with my beloved BR suite.   any takers?
Carol O.

From Lois, 8/2/2010  4:52 PM

Oh - and I am located in Middlebury, CT (New Haven County)

From Lois, 8/2/2010  4:51 PM

I have a Country French bedroom set (king sleigh bed, 2 nightstands (draw with bottom cabinet), lingerie chest, and 5 drawer bureau available for sale - anyone interested? I would prefer to sell as a set rather than individual pieces. In mint condition - purchased bed in 1998 and rest of set in 2002.

From dIANE, 7/31/2010  7:06 PM

We have three pieces of ES Country French for sale. The secretary desk with top glass hutch and the Country French Door Chest are in perfect condition, the small three door chest with painted bottom and wood top has some wear.

We are located in Portland OR.

From Christie, 7/29/2010  8:35 PM

Hello-

Looking for Ethan Allen Country French Secretary in Southern California area in Bordeaux finish.

Thank you,
Christie

From robin manning, 7/18/2010  6:19 PM

Hello, I have an EA American Impressions cherry coffee table with a custom made glass top in perfect condition! email me if interested at robinamanning@comcast.net

From robin manning, 7/18/2010  6:16 PM

I have an EA Country French queen size headboard in the cream color. Used for only a short time and then we got a king sized one! email if interested to robinamanning@comcast.net. We live in MA

From Barbara, 7/18/2010  9:18 AM

Hello, I have pineapple dining chairs for sale...Have 2 for sale, may sell 4 in russet.......located near phillie... great conditon.......email wowbarb@hotmail.com        ;      thanks BARB

From A Beaujard, 7/12/2010  1:26 PM

I have EA Country French two piece china in perfect condition. Also the matching buffet server; the one with the top that fips open. Believe finish is fruitwood, it's a medium brown.Both are available for pickup in Briarcliff Manor, NY. Available for a limited time only, I'm moving. Make an offer. email:abeaujard@hotmail.com

From R Colton, 7/4/2010  1:18 AM

Someone sent me an email today (July 3, 2010) regarding the EA chairs, and like an idiot, I deleted your email. If you could please email me again, I'd be forever grateful.

Thanks!
rcolton75@gmail.com

From R Colton, 6/16/2010  6:52 PM

I am looking for 2 or 4 Ethan Allen Country French wheat back chairr. I'd prefer cream color, but I'll take whatever I can get. Thank you. My email: rcolton75@gmail.com

From Deirdre, 6/15/2010  8:50 PM

Hi - Looking for an Ethan Allen catalog that lists the items that were available for purchase in the French County line. Trying to find what peices were made and what the finishes were called so I can begin to search for some additional pieces that I need. If anyone has pics and knows the names of their finishes I would appreciate you sending me some images.

dschuth@nycap.rr.com

Thanks!

From Barbara, 6/12/2010  5:09 PM

Hi, I have a country french console....2 drawers...brittany bottom and provence top.... very good condition.....38 wide by 31 high....Live in the northeast........pick up only         &n bsp;  email at wowbarb@hotmail.com        ;           ;thanks!!

From NFinney, 5/30/2010  6:32 PM

I have a EA Country French sofa and matching side table that was purchased around 2000. Very motivated to sell. Light Almond finish. No longer our style...it was early in the marriage and we were "figuring out" our style then. Turns out not quite it. Manage to fit it in for an eclectic look, but ready to move on if anyone is interested.

From B. Griffith, 5/29/2010  8:22 AM

Sorry forgot to post that my email is slg57409@comcast.net

From B. Griffith, 5/29/2010  8:12 AM

I am looking for a queen size head and foot board bed in Ethan Allen Country French collection. It is the 236 finish. I would like one in excellent condition. Please email if you have one you want to sell.
Thank you

From Lori, 5/23/2010  8:57 PM

FOR SALE -
Ethan Allen Country French Oval Dining Table 42" x 70"-Color - Bordeaux
Set includes 2 - 18" leaves
2 Carved Arm Chairs (Bordeaux) - Fabric - Burgundy Club Stripe
4 Carved Side Chairs (Bordeaux) - Fabric - Cream Yu-Garden
Smoke Free and Pet Free Environment - Excellent Condition
Purchased from the River Edge NJ Store - Owner has original receipt
For more information call 914-772-8247 (Bergen County NJ)

From Lora, 4/27/2010  9:48 PM

I am looking to find a girl's yellow twin bed to match the one my daughter has. It is from an older set and is a light yellow color.
Thank You

From Lora, 4/27/2010  9:45 PM

I am looking to find a yellow twin bed to match the one my daughter has. This is an older set and the yellow is very light.
thank you!

From karen, 4/26/2010  7:48 PM

My email is miltnerkaren@aol.com
thank you.
Karen

From karen, 4/26/2010  7:41 PM

Looking for a country french queen sleigh bed in the bordeaux finish.
Live in the Northeast area.
thank you.

From Candace, 4/11/2010  12:43 AM

I currently have 2 BRAND NEW authentic Ethan Allen Country French wheat back side chairs in the cream color. Please email: candace7@hotmail.com

From bonnie, 4/8/2010  8:13 PM

Looking for night stand in EA Country French. I am located in Hershey, PA.

From Jennifer, 3/16/2010  9:23 AM

My email is jenniferhays@comcast.net

From Jennifer, 3/16/2010  9:21 AM

I am looking to buy one Country French two drawer nightstand in the Bordeaux finish. Does anyone out there have one they are willing to part with?

From candace, 3/15/2010  7:04 PM

I currently have 2 BRAND NEW authentic Ethan Allen Country French wheat back side chairs in the cream color; however they are not upholstered

From Karla, 3/14/2010  4:35 PM

I am looking for one Ethan Allen nightstand in cream with handpainted flowers and light green accents. I bought the secretary and armoire in 1986 from the Ethan Allen store in Manhasset NY but have no records and don't know the name of this line. I think it was country french. I am now in Boston. Please contact me if you can help.
thanks so much.
karla.damus@gmail.com

From Linda, 2/13/2010  3:54 PM

I am looking for four Ethan Allen Country French wheat back side chairs in a cream color. Although Ethan Allen continues to manufacture wheat back chairs, I purchased mine in 2008 and Ethan Allen has since changed the style. My e-mail is: lindajtobler@hotmail.com.

From Kay, 2/1/2010  10:34 PM

I am looking for an Ethan Allen Country French mirror to match my birch dresser with fruitwood finish, shell motif. We bought our dining room set 22 years ago and just bought the same bedroom furniture used. The dresser did not come with the matching mirror and I am hoping to find it.
Please contact me: lasfam@sbcglobal.net if you are in the Chicago area and have this mirror for sale.
Thanks.

From Pam, 1/25/2010  11:10 AM

Hello Everyone,

Looks like I'm a little late to the conversation but I am looking for EA Country French Dining set, including hutch and buffet.

Please contact me at Pamaf@optonline.net

Pam.

From Michele, 1/21/2010  1:55 AM

Hi, I am looking for Country French dining room server or sideboard in the provance finish (lighter). Please email me if you have one for sale. I live in NY- Westchester/Putnam area. Thank you!

From EAFan, 11/22/2009  6:37 AM

I'm also looking for two Ethan Allen Country French or Legacy nightstands. White/Cream finish with brown top. Please email nguyetp@hotmail.com. Thank you!

From Patti, 11/21/2009  7:33 PM

Some of you haven't poisted your email address. how do we follow up?

From Jeff, 11/2/2009  9:51 AM

I am looking for Ethan Allen County French nightstand. Looking for white, with light chestnut top. Please e-mail krugja@hotmail.com. Thanks!

From Lynn, 11/2/2009  1:11 AM

I am selling an Ethan Allen twin sleigh bed from the Country French collection in the lighter stain. lyny44@yahoo.com

From Kathy, 10/29/2009  8:34 PM

Looking for Ethan Allen Swedish Home nightstand in antique white. Please email if interested in selling.

From Kristen, 10/28/2009  10:02 PM

I am looking for a French Country Ethan Allen Hutch...I live on Long Island in NY if you have one please email me at k10netsirk@aol.com

From Julie, 9/24/2009  1:41 PM

I'm looking for Ethan Allen Country Crossing Dining Room table, chairs and Buffet or Hutch. I would like it in distressed white(not sure if it was made like this). I live in PA. My email in juvot@aol.com. Thank You.

From Sara, 9/7/2009  6:03 PM

i'm looking for two country french wheatback arm chairs or side chairs (with cane seat) in finish fruitwood 26-6301. see treasury 86, page 192. please email- niftygraphics@mac.com

From Melissa LaBille, 9/7/2009  12:08 PM

I have 2 Ethan Allen end tables in the Country French collection- Brittany finish (light). They have been stored in spare bedroom for past few years. Please let me know if you are interested. mlabille@verizon.net

From MarkB, 9/2/2009  3:35 PM

We are looking for a Country French king size bed in Fruitwood....
MarkB Sab Antonio Texas
210-523-2629

From Terri, 8/26/2009  10:37 PM

I have the ethan allen country french student desk I would like to sell.

From Barbara, 8/23/2009  7:41 AM

Hi, I am looking for queen country french sleigh bed and one or two nightstands matching with brittany tops.
I am in Boston area

From angela, 8/19/2009  7:39 AM

I am looking for the country colors lingerie chest, preferably in the wheat finish, wheat/denim, or wheat/cranberry.

From Ann, 6/27/2009  11:14 PM

Nicci, Do you still have your twin Ethan Allen bed? In what part of the country are you? Thanks!

From Johnnie R Jackson, 6/12/2009  8:58 PM

I am looking for an opulence distressed bisque china and hutch cabinet by Ashley funiture.

From Barbara Greenstein, 6/5/2009  12:40 PM

Looking for Ethan Allen Country French Tripple Dresser in Bordeaux finish. Also looking for two Country French Splat Chairs with arms.

From Chuck, 5/31/2009  2:52 PM

I have a table with two leaves (102"), 6 chairs, 2 arm chairs and a buffet. Color is light fruitwood finish.

From D&B Drew, 5/15/2009  7:21 PM

I am looking at buying an EA bedroom set that I see pix of on eBay but have no clue about original price and quality of workmanship.. please understand my ignorance. Can any of you send me some links to educate me on the class of this line and original costs so I can make a decision please? Here is the descript:
Ethan Allen "Country French" collection - King size frame with head and foot board, dresser with mirror, and 2 nightstands. All wood is birch. I am so dumb...

From Nicci, 5/7/2009  6:22 PM

I have an Ethan Allen Country French Twin canopy bed for sale. I don't remember what the exact color is. It is very light wood, almost white washed

From Paula, 4/20/2009  5:40 PM

Country French Bedroom line from Ethan Allen. Gorgeous and in mint-condition. Off-white/light beige. For sale:

-- Queen size sleigh bed
-- Dresser with light chestnut top
-- Nightstand with ilght chestnut top
-- Armoire with flo__l hand paint
-- Lingerie chest
-- Excellent condition, top-line mattress

Interested? Contact email above. Thanks.

From BALTIMORE, 2/1/2009  4:24 PM

I'M LOOKING FOR TWO OR MORE RED COUNTRY COLORS DINING ROOM CHAIRS IN GOOD CONDITION.

From Lisa, 1/24/2009  2:20 PM

Looking for fruitwood finish ethan allen country french china and buffet cabinet.
ccorrea103@aol.com

From Lisa, 1/24/2009  2:18 PM

Looking for ethan allen country french china cabinet and hutch, fruitwood finish.

From angela, 1/18/2009  10:33 AM

seeking dresser Ethan Allen Country French.   pleae email: atellingto@aol.com

From Ann, 1/11/2009  12:09 AM

I am searching for the French Country twin bed in the @270 Bisque finish. Thanks!

From Pamela, 12/12/2008  5:23 PM

I am looking for an Ethan Allen Country French
nightstand-all wood stain. Are there any available out there. I live in MIchigan.

From Mike, 12/12/2008  11:06 AM

my email is: willi07@texas.net

From Mike, 12/12/2008  11:02 AM

I would like to purchase a country french door chest and a 5 drawer chest

From Sue, 12/10/2008  11:35 PM

I would LOVE to find COUNTRY FRENCH bedroom pieces to complete my room with the Brittany stainb or Brittany/Provence. Thanks :)
My email is: sornelas@austin.rr.com

From Sue, 12/10/2008  11:33 PM

I would LOVE to find COUNTRY FRENCH bedroom pieces to complete my room with the Brittany stainb or Brittany/Provence.

From Sue, 12/10/2008  11:31 PM

I would LOVE to find some Country French bedroom pieces in the Brittany stain or Brittany/provence combo.

From jennifer, 12/5/2008  4:34 PM

are you still looking for this line? I have the country french fruitwood finish(#236). I have a queen canopy bed, armoire, triple dresser with mirror and 2 night table.

From Ann, 11/30/2008  10:47 PM

Jeannine,
Did you ever find your nightstand?

From Ken, 10/31/2008  6:42 AM

Looking for discontinued Country French China(26-6219)and Buffet(26-6217) In bordeaux only. Thx....toneking@hotmail.com

From Sarah, 10/26/2008  8:44 AM

I am interested in country colors dining room furniture..sj701@yahoo.com

From michele, 10/5/2008  4:27 PM

I have french country dining room w/ 8 chairs. buffet and china cabinent.

From Deanna, 9/2/2008  11:09 PM

I am selling an Ethan Allen French Country complete dining set that includes med light wood top dining table with 2 leaves, all pads, 2 armchairs, 3 side chairs, bench with sage green padding, buffet with hutch. The legs oon table, chairs and the majority of hutch is distressed cream.
Any interest contact me at deannaw1mac.com

From Jeannine, 5/25/2008  6:35 PM

Silvia,
I'm looking for the Country French bisque nightstand. Do you have that? Do you have pictures of the items? Jeannine

From Silvia, 5/24/2008  7:45 PM

My email address is svasconsellos@verizon.net, si_vasconsellos@hotmail.com. I live in Pennsylvania

From Silvia, 5/24/2008  7:43 PM

My email is svasconsellos@verizon.net. I live in Pennsylvania

From Silvia, 5/24/2008  7:42 PM

Hello, I have the six drawers dresser, one night stand and a big mirror.They are all French Country Style, beige, with all the original parts and in mint condition

From JEAN, 3/28/2008  11:29 AM

Nancy, if you still have the hutch can you email me with details? Thanks, Jean B.@jmburruano@aol.com

From Linda, 3/22/2008  7:40 PM

I have the nine-drawer dresser with 3 "lingerie" drawers behind the door, including jewel tray; three-drawer night stand and mirror with the shell motif. The wood is birch/fruitwood with a slight whitewash look to it. The furniture is in great condition and about 15 years old. It was called Country French then but has since been discontinued. I live in the Bel Air, MD area. Feel free to contact me for pictures.

From nancy, 2/10/2008  5:42 PM

I have a country french dining room buffet and hutch.

From amanda, 1/5/2008  2:45 PM

hi kelly- please send pics of the dresser if it is still available and the price. i am in ny but am willing to come pick it up. thank you- amanda alg1331@gmail.com

From Nancy, 11/22/2007  6:28 PM

I am also looking for the Ethan Allen Country French dining chairs. If anyone has any to sell, please contact me at jam4034@sbcglobal.net. Thank you!

From Kelly, 10/29/2007  7:14 PM

I have a complete bedroom set that I am considering selling in the Country French line.

Full bed headboard, footboard, siderails
Night Stand (stamped 26-5305 236)
Armoire (stamped 26-5326 236)
Dresser with triple mirror

All pieces were purchased at the Annapolis, MD store. They are currently located at my home in Ellicott City, MD zip code is 21042.

From Kim, 10/19/2007  1:30 PM

Hi! I have the following items for sale: (I also listed Legacy items--I just posted them all on this board). Thanks!

Country French Secretary top and bottom-bordeaux finish
Country French 5 drawer dresser-bordeaux finish
Country French Door Chest-bordeaux finish
Country French nightstand-2 drawer-brittany/bordeaux finish
Country French sleigh bed-King-bordeaux finish
Legacy end table (3 leg-round)-russet finish
Legacy coffee table-planked top w/wrought iron legs-russet finish
Legacy end table-planked top w/wrought iron legs-russet finish

Please email kim detwiler103@yahoo.com. All pieces were purchased at Ethan Allen, Paoli, PA store. I have dealt with AC Delivers for delivery---excellent company should you need delivery service.

Thank you!

From pat, 10/17/2007  1:54 PM

I am also looking for the same items. Did you have much response to your search?

From Aisha Khan, 10/9/2007  1:08 PM

I have a Country French small dresser with in a bordeaux/white finish.

Email me at aishakc@yahoo.com if you are interested

From Deb, 9/22/2007  10:26 AM

Hi,

Not sure if this fits but we have a an Ethan Allen Dining Room Table and 6 chairs, barely used. Country Colors Collection

Table w/ Beautiful, autumn maple finish

Dimensions approx. 42" w x 29.5" h x 66"

Opens to 102" x 42" with two (18")leaves
6 Sidechairs with upholstered seats.

Also comes with:
Custom-sized table pads
Felt padded storage bags for leaves
email integracare2004@hotmail.com