Over 154 Years of Service to the Furniture Industry
 Furniture World Logo

Rooms To Go Charlest0n Bedroom Set

Hello! My husband and I bought the Charleston Bedroom set from Rooms to Go about 2 years ago and bought the Queen size bed. Now, we'd like to buy the King Bed and can't find it ANYWHERE. Rooms to Go has discontinued the bed and won't give any advice on where to find it.

The description is: Made of birch solids and whitewood veneers, with a burnished mocha finish and ornate wrought iron detailing.

ANY advice on where to look would be helpful! Thanks in advance! ~Tiffany

Posted By tiffany, 9/29/2007

Login to Reply to this Topic

Replies

From tiffany, 7/8/2011  9:08 AM

I purchase queen Charleston collection HIG028720105(google you will be able to see the set) but getting married want to upgrade to a king bed .... my bed is in excellent condition willing to swap or purchases King bed and maybe any other parts of the collection Jacksonville, fl

From Shelia, 6/16/2011  8:04 PM

I also bought the Charleston bedroom collection from Rooms To Go. I purchased the large armiore and now would like the 5/6 drawer chest to go along with the set. If any has one they are looking to get rid of or has seen one anywhere let me know. Thanks.

From Jenny, 3/24/2011  6:37 PM

I am looking for the Rooms To Go Kids Santa Cruz dark pine desk (with the tall hutch/and bulletin board) but have been told it is discontinued! They won't give me any advice either as to where to find it...Please e-mail if you can help! Thnx

From Paris, 9/8/2010  3:37 AM

I am looking for the "Emerson" China Cabinet from rooms to go that is discontinued.

From chritine, 8/16/2010  1:11 AM

We have the queen set and now need the king! Anyone have the king bed for sale? Trade?

From Casey, 8/9/2010  6:43 PM

Hello, I am looking to buy the queen charleston set, do any of you still have it avail. please email me at clsmith84@gmail.com thanks so much

From Rick, 2/11/2010  9:08 PM

Check craigslist in the Jacksonville Florida area. King bed , two night stands and dresser

From Shelley, 2/10/2010  3:50 PM

I have a Queen size Charleston Bed set in great shape that I am selling and I am located in Atlanta, GA..moving and no room...please email me @ summer7288@yahoo.com if interested.

From Wendy, 5/19/2009  8:19 AM

I am looking for the chest to this set, I have the qn bed, dresser/mirror and two night stands but need more storage.

From Trenah, 12/14/2008  5:40 PM

OOPS x3! You would think we would learn by now. Here's my email: trenah@mail.utexas.edu

From Trenah, 12/14/2008  5:38 PM

I am also looking for a Cindy Crawford Sectional that was discontinued. It is a 3 piece half-hexagon shape brown and red fabric with leather sides. If anyone knows of this or where to find it please reply. Thanks. Trenah

From Maria, 11/3/2008  10:11 AM

I am looking for a disscontinued Cindy Crawford Circular Sectional that we had seen at Rooms to Go and has now been disscontinued, does someone know where I could find it.

From Iyana, 4/6/2008  1:24 AM

I am looking for a dining room set from rooms to go that is discontinued, it's called the "sunset". It's description is zebra walnut. Please reply to idavidson@bellsouth.net if anyone knows where i can find it?

From christe, 1/11/2008  8:13 PM

I saw a canopy bedroom set @ Rooms to Go - Bedrooms, it was a merlot color and had brushed nickel knobs. The store closed and I can't find this set any where. Does any one know where I might find this. I think it was called "brownstone".

From Crystal, 1/4/2008  9:58 PM

Does anyone have the nightstand???? I purchased the Charleston set from Rooms to Go and when I went back to purchase the nighstand, the set was discontinued. I did however see some of the pieces in the Rooms to Go Outlet on 85 North in Gwinnett county. The beds weren't that messed up but all of the nightstands were horrible.

From Tiffany, 12/27/2007  10:05 PM

oops... my email address is SmallCus@aol.com

From Tiffany, 12/27/2007  10:05 PM

Hi Audrey! Yes, that would work out perfect if we swapped! :) We live about 30 minutes north of Atlanta, GA. Where are you located? Feel free to email me directly at SmallCus@sol.com

From audrey, 12/27/2007  9:39 PM

I have the king bed and now I want the queen (went through a divorce and I'm single now). Where do you live? Maybe we can swap!

From Mandy, 10/4/2007  1:51 PM

I'm not sure if my email showed up on the posting, mandypowell75@yahoo.com

From Mandy, 10/4/2007  1:50 PM

I did the same thing you are trying to do. Bought a queen then went back and got the king. Then I moved and I'm looking to sell the king. You may not want a used version and I'm not sure where you live (possible shipping costs) but if you're interested, send me an email.