Over 154 Years of Service to the Furniture Industry
 Furniture World Logo

century capuan nightstands or dressers

would like to locate any pieces in the century capuan collection that can serve as end tables, night stands or dressers. shipping costs a factor--i am in texas.

Posted By Jo, 11/18/2007

Login to Reply to this Topic

Replies

From Longhornbruin , 7/5/2015  3:19 AM

From RJ, 7/27/2014  1:18 PM

Looking for Capuan dining room pieces.  Already have the dining room table and chairs.  Looking for complimentary china cabinet, buffet tables, or other pieces.  mhalegalleryATyahooDOTcom

From RJ, 7/27/2014  1:17 PM

Looking for Capuan dining room pieces.  Already have the dining room table and chairs.  Looking for complimentary china cabinet, buffet tables, or other pieces.

From Joanna, 4/12/2014  12:26 PM

I have available from Century Capuan collection:  one night table, triple dresser, chest-on-chest, headboard and mirror.  Excellent condition.  Original owner.  Located in South Carolina.  Please contact canicheargent@hotmail.com

From Jo, 8/13/2011  5:01 PM

We are interested in purchasing two nightstands for our Capuan bedroom set (fem__e dresser, m__e dresser and bed). We regret not purchasing these at the time of our initial purchase; however, we could not afford them as we were just starting our lives together. What a mistake! If anyone has any leads, suggestions or a pair for sale, please let me know. We are serious buyers, 704.231-9896. Thank you!

From jo, 4/5/2011  2:54 PM

sicily texas or italy? shipping costs could be a factor lol!

From Pamela Boyd, 4/5/2011  8:35 AM

I want to sell the Capuan beidermier late 20th century writing desk (also called a captains or napolean desk) with two hollow columns and beautiful oval shaped top of desk topped with oval drawers. Magnificent piece. I live in Sicily.

Also have two end tables for bed, barrel shape and table top on colums. Beautiful matching huge bed with burl wood on columns, not Capuan but matches the rest of the set perfectly.

From gary stewart, 1/24/2011  5:56 PM

I'm looking for a bedroom armoire to house my T.V. in the Capuan Collection. Does anyone have one they would like to sell? I'm looked in Charlotte, NC

From Gladys, 9/22/2010  10:55 PM

I have a round Capuan lamp/end table and a Capuan sofa table available for sale.

From patience, 9/19/2010  5:27 PM

I still have the Capuan Collection dining set and china cabinets listed above, but we dropped the price to $5,500...if anyone is interested, please e-mail me directly at patiencetaylor@yahoo.com
Thanks

From jo, 6/28/2010  7:31 AM

i bought the pieces from david at the beginning of this post (I think i started it a couple years back). I ended up getting different dining furniture bc i switched e-mails (from emg353@yahoo.com to lhamilton2211@yahoo.com) and did not get the posting for the dining room with the 12 chairs in time. i am still interested in the century capuan but 6 chairs is not enough and i dont want to be stuck with a discontinued set with too few chairs. it was HELL to complete my bedroom set and i don't want to go thru that again. if you have photos, please e-mail them to me and i will discuss it with my other half. thanks

From patience, 6/26/2010  1:02 PM

I have the double china cabinet/hutch.
I am selling the dining set and china hutch as a set. Asking $8,499 for all.

From Kim, 6/22/2010  12:09 AM

I am looking for the hutch/china cabinet to place on top of my Capuan credenza (buffet) piece. I would also consider the stand alone china cabinet. Which do you have and what are your prices?

Thanks,

I am in the Chicago area.

Kim Dougherty

From North County Resale, 6/16/2010  2:37 PM

I have a Century Furniture capuan Collection dining set with 4 chairs, 2 arm chairs and a wonderful china cabinet. I am looking to sell and am wondering if anyone is interested and/or what it is worth resale?
All the pieces are immaculate and still have the original tag, 2 table extensions and the table pads...still in the box. Chair cover is cream.
patiencetaylor@yahoo.com

From maria, 3/14/2010  3:02 PM

i'm looking for chairs for Century Capuan dinning room

From Sam M., 7/4/2009  12:01 AM

Leslie,

I would be interested in 2 or 4 side chairs. Please respond to iheardit@aol.com.

Thank you,

Sam

From fay g., 6/28/2009  11:08 PM

Leslie- I am interseted in your furniture. How much are you asking? Please respond to qpscomp@juno.com. Thanks,Fay

From Leslie, 6/22/2009  8:37 PM

I have the Century Capuan Dining table and 12 chairs to sell. 10 sides and 2 arms. They have full upholstered backs and are done in a cream on cream stripe. Good condition.

From Jo Bob, 12/9/2008  4:12 AM

can you please send photos to emg353@yahoo.com?

From Jon, 12/7/2008  2:43 PM

I am looking for dining chairs for a century capuan dining set. I am in Texas...

Jon

From Greg Siefert, 5/27/2008  11:13 AM

I have a Century Capuan dining table with 8 chairs also
with a Capuan china cabinet. I am in Ohio.

My telephone is 317 753 3860

From jo, 1/1/2008  7:38 PM

plz let me know if you have my message--not sure i'm doing this right. supposed to be replying to david--yes i want pieces. will pick up in grand rapids once weather breaks. need price info and availability date of items

From David, 12/28/2007  7:13 PM

We have a Capuan triple dresser with matching mirror and a Capuan chest-on-chest, all in excellent condition. Located in Grand Rapids, MI. Please advise if this is the sort of pieces you are seeking.