Over 154 Years of Service to the Furniture Industry
 Furniture World Logo

Ethan Allen American Impressi0ns

For KLA or others: I have American Impressions
Dining Room including dining table, lighted china hutch
and buffet, 4 side chairs, 2 arm chairs, plant stand.
Email Swimhelper@aol.com for more info and pictures.

Posted By Karen, 3/30/2008

Login to Reply to this Topic

Replies

From Heidi, 1/13/2012  12:00 PM

I am looking for Ethan Allan American Impressions bedroom furniture. Nightstand? Drawers? Cabinets? In cherry. Heidi.

From Karen, 4/30/2011  11:34 AM

I still have the Ethan Allen American Impressions cherry buffet with lighted china cabinet on top. I am not yet ready to part with it but I will contact you when I have it back on the market. Please email me with your email address if you want me to do that. Thanks, Karen, Swimhelper@aol.com.

From Lia, 4/29/2011  10:53 PM

I'm looking for an Ethan Allen American Impressions buffet. Thanks!

From Kathy, 1/28/2011  11:30 PM

I have an Ethan Allen American Impressions dining table (cherry with black legs), two leaves, custom table pads and 6 matching chairs (4 side and 2 arm). The chairs are cherry slat back with upholstered seats. Please email kathyc@fuse.net if interested.

From Susan, 4/11/2010  10:25 PM

Hi,
I am looking for 2-4 Ethan Allen American Impressions side dining chairs, cherry finish. Does anyone know where I can get these? Thanks

From kristin, 3/6/2010  10:36 AM

karen, do you still have the chairs? where are you located?

From Karen, 7/30/2009  7:45 PM

I still have four American Impressions sidedining chairs, plus two arm chairs. All are black, ladderback (not slat back), with rush seats. They are in like new condition.
Please email to swimhelper@aol.com if interested.
Thanks, Karen

From Becca, 7/29/2009  10:20 PM

Hello, I am looking for 4 side chairs or 2 arm chairs in the New Impressions line, in cherry wood. We only bought 4 of them initially, because we were going to use them in our kitchen, but now want to use them in our dining room and need 8! I was so sad to see that they were discontinued. If anyone has 4 that they are looking to sell, I would greatly appreciate it! I will gladly pay for shipping.

From Debbie, 7/27/2009  4:32 PM

Hi Melody, I am interested in your 4 american impressions dining chairs? Am I too late? Debbie

From Theresa, 7/16/2009  5:11 PM

Hi Melody, Do you still have your 4 autumn cherry side chairs for sale? Thanks, Theresa

From Melody, 7/13/2009  11:35 PM

noticed this post...i have 4 american impressions collection dining / side chairs for sale - in autumn cherry. padded cushion is gorgeous go w/anything creamy dark taupe w/black stripes. BARELY USED CONDITION; LIKE NEW. Anyone still interested? i'm in dallas. shipping could, of course, be arranged.

From Hilary McLeod, 6/14/2009  12:21 PM

I have an Ethan Allen American Impressions ladderback armchair with the rush seat that I want to sell. It is in the autumn cherry finish and in excellent condition. Please email hbwill@hotmail.com if interested and for pics. I am in Northeast Ohio. Thanks.

From Sally, 6/6/2009  10:41 AM

I am interested in the chairs with casters. Please email at spotandcat@aol.com

From vicki, 5/13/2009  1:39 PM

Hi - I have a friend who has 4 arm chairs with the slat back / cherry finish with casters who is going to be selling them in excellent condition . Vicki

From Karen, 4/1/2009  12:55 PM

Hi Jennifer,
I have 4 side chairs and 2 arm chairs in perfect condition. They are black ladderback syle with rush seats. . . so I am not sure if they are the ones that you are seeking. Feel free to email me at Swimhelper@aol.com.
Thanks,
Karen

From Jen, 4/1/2009  11:35 AM

I am interested in 2-4 side chairs for the American Impressions dining room table I have. Cherry finish, the style with the multiple slat backs. Do you have photos? Where are you located? What would the cost be?

Jennifer