Over 154 Years of Service to the Furniture Industry
 Furniture World Logo

Where to buy replacement Hardware?

Hello all: I have a Pulaski Apothecary Queen 4 post bed, two marble bedside tables, full size dresser with round mirror and tall narrow chest of drawers that my parents purchased new for me in 1978 at the Braslau's Furniture Store in Corpus Christ, Texas. All pieces (except the bed) have the round crystal drawer pulls. Everything as fared okay though 7 moves since the initial delivery, EXCEPT a couple of the crystal pulls. One crystal/hardware piece is missing completely and on another, the crystal is broken/smashed in a small portion where it meets the hardware - I guess I can glue that one down; so I need one complete piece of the crystal/hardware but could use two (or 3 in case something happens down the line). Any suggestions? Oh yeah - forgot - the other mishap: mover broke the beautiful round mirror on the dresser that had a beautiful gold leaf pattern along the entire round edge of the mirror. The round frame is at a glass & mirror specialty store right now but it's been there for about a year and I haven't heard anything from them since I left it with them:( Any suggestions regarding the drawer pulls would be greatly appreciated.

Posted By , 3/21/2023

Login to Reply to this Topic

Replies