Over 154 Years of Service to the Furniture Industry
 Furniture World Logo

Moving a Henredon 47654EC Book Case

Post New Topic

I have a Henredon Natchez Lawyers Bookcase 47654EC. I need to move it in order to recarpet and paint the room. Is it possible to remove the sliding glass doors to make it easier to move? If so, how is it done? Thank you for any help you can provide

Posted By , 8/27/2023

Login to Reply to this Topic