Over 154 Years of Service to the Furniture Industry
 Furniture World Logo

Consumers Seeking Discontinued Bassett

Seeking Bassett dicontinued medium oak coffee table. The group and style numbers on the matching end tables are 6180 0665. Thank you! ddcaspari@yahoo.com

Posted By Deanne, 2/15/2005

Login to Reply to this Topic

Replies

From SMathisen, 9/5/2014  5:38 PM

Hello...Seeking Grove Park 3 drawer night stand.  Please respond to sjm0815@gmail.com

From Deanne, 8/12/2011  11:56 PM

I am looking for a replacement drawer pull for the Basset Unique Treasures changing table, sold at Babies "R" Us, now discontinued. Am I going to have to replace ALL of the knobs?

From Deanne, 8/6/2011  3:38 PM

Help. I need the side rails for Bassett 2-in-1 oak crib to convert it to a full/queen size bed. Model number 5542-521. Can anyone help?!?

From Deanne, 7/28/2011  12:57 PM

I have Bassett Grove Park furniture available for sale, Entertainment center, sofa, love seat, chair and tables. Also, a rectangular dining table with six chairs. All in good condition, non-smoking and no pets. Please email me any questions and I can provide info and pictures. Thanks!

From Charly, 5/13/2011  10:51 PM

Bassett Oak Unique Tresures convertible baby bed does not convert to a toddler bed. I had the front part custom made to make one. Model number 5542-0521 or 5542-O521. I am now looking for the bed rails to convert it to a double bed?.. It's such a beautiful headboard, I don't want to part with it!!! Any luck purchasing the rails as of late?

From Walter Rubincan, 4/14/2011  12:58 PM

I have a Grove Park collection dining room set available. I am located in Newark, DE. Please contact me by e-mail at Wrubincanj@aol.com if interested.

From CAROL, 4/9/2011  11:47 AM

I have a Bassett Grove Park recliner in a Green Leather, and a Bassett Grove Park TV armoire, both for sale. In the Chicago/suburban area.

From Tracy, 3/28/2011  1:44 PM

In 2006 we purchased a Bassett Oak Unique Treasures Collection crib at Babies R Us in Alexadria Virginia.

We would like to convert the crib to a toddler bed. We went online but could not find our exact crib on either the "Babies R Us" site or the "Bassett Baby" site.

Does anyone know where I can get the conversion kit or a current product line that could be used to convert the crib into a toddler bed?

From Tanya, 2/24/2011  4:44 PM

I am looking for the convertable bed rails for a bassett baby crib model number 5880-0521!!

From Johanna, 2/19/2011  3:04 PM

I have the following Bassett Grove Park pieces for sale:
    * Large mule chest with ten large drawers
    * Entertainment armoire with three large drawers (bottom cedar drawer), built-in cable, as well as three shelves
    * Two night tables with three drawers and pull-out shelf for extra room

Moving into smaller home. Sold as set; willing to hear offers. Originally purchased for nearly $3,000.

Long Island Location - Local Pick Up ONLY.

Any questions, please don't hesitate. Thank you.

From ANN, 2/18/2011  1:27 PM

I am looking for a Unique Treasures baby crib......I have one crib set w/a dresser and changer and would like an additional crib to complete the room. The main piece I am looking for is just the headboard. In St. Louis area.

From Ashur Nissan, 2/9/2011  11:44 AM

I am looking for an oak Unique Treasures nightstand. In Chicago area.

From Ralph, 1/31/2011  4:15 PM

To GWEN KUNCAITIS: I have both pieces available. Where are you? Send email to: gnarini@cox.net

From Kimberly, 1/26/2011  5:47 PM

Am looking for the shelves that go on top of the Bassett Unique Treasures collection dresser. Collection is discontinued and have not been able to find online.
If anyone has one in good condition or knows where I can find one, I would really appreciate it.
Thanks!

From Gwen Kuncaitis, 1/14/2011  10:35 PM

I am looking for china cabinet and/or sideboard for the Bassett Grove Park set.

From Fran, 1/8/2011  6:35 PM

I have the Bassett Oakhurst collection. I need the chest, armoire and 1 night stand. I am located in Lakeland Fl. email me at pandfnapier@yahoo.com

From Andy, 1/6/2011  8:58 PM

Still have Chris Madden by Bassett Dining Room set (mfg# 4061) in Heirloom Cherry. Set includes Trestle table with two extensions, two arm chairs, four side chairs, china hutch and cabinet. Would let set go for $2500. Currently in climate controlled storage in Indianapolis.

From Grant, 1/4/2011  10:51 AM

I have the following Bassett Grove Park items in Burnished Oak. I am located in St Louis, MO, email me at gdino at LDIRX dot com if interested.

- China Cabinet w/ 2 glass doors, 3 shelves (2 glass, 1 wood) and 4 drawers (2 top, 2 bottom) 54"x18"x83"H
- Sideboard w/ 3 drawers and 2 doors 60"x18"x37"H
- Rectangular Dining Table w/ 18" Leaf 42"x60"
- Captain Chairs (2) 20"x 20"x41"H
- Side Chairs (6) 16"x20"x41"H

and the entertainment center (TV door chest w/2 shelves, with the two(2) bookcases that go on each end and the cofee table with two end tables.

From Sonia, 1/2/2011  8:21 PM

Looking for 2 discontinued Bassett Eden House dining room chairs- cherry finish, cloth cushion seats.   sonia@west-point.org

From Jeanene, 12/8/2010  8:59 PM

Need lingerie chest for Bassett Furniture Eden House line. It's cherry with gold hardware. Please contact me at billandjeanene@charter.net

From charlie johnson, 11/11/2010  4:54 PM

I am trying to find the king size pieces to set up the canopy portion,2791 GRAND ESTATE Turned Poster Canopy King bed. I recieved the queen size pieces when I purchased my bed and it is now discontinued from sale at Bassett.

From Joe Schichl, 10/27/2010  9:20 PM

Looking for Grove Park Coffee table and end table. Please email if available. (joeschichl@verizon.net)

From Tara, 10/17/2010  5:13 PM

I am looking for the chifferobe or dresser for the Bassett Unique Treasures collection. Please email tarabarnes@acplus.com. Thank you!

From Susan, 10/14/2010  10:03 AM

Morgan,

Thanks so much for the reply and the option to consider getting the china cabinet shipped from Oregon. I will keep it in mind however I admit I am afraid of such a large item getting damaged in such a long distance shipment (not to mention the cost). I do have a few East Coast options available within driving distance and will start there.

At least we have now confirmed through the resources available on the internet that we do have a version of the Grove Park set. Again, thanks for the option.

From Lisa, 10/4/2010  1:48 PM

If you have any helpful information on the above post, please email me at moserl@slsd.org

thanks so much!

From Lisa, 10/4/2010  1:46 PM

I am looking for the bed rails and hardware to my cherry Chris Madden Bassett crib

Model # 5062-620

Even just to see the instructions would be great so that I can try and duplicate the hardware needed and construct my own.

Your help would be greatly appreciated :-)

From Morgan, 10/3/2010  1:03 PM

To Susan from Philly, we have the Grove Park burnished oak china cabinet we need to sell as our new house doesn't have a wall that will accomodate, we are in Oregon but we can look into shipping if you are interested please email me at jmhartnell@verizon.net

From Susan, 9/26/2010  6:28 PM

We have come across a Bassett dining set with a lot of the Grove Park style but the chairs and table are slightly different. The table has the bowtie inlays but is not a trestle-style, rather it has four legs and the trim brackets seen on the legs of the sideboard. It also only accomodates 1 leaf and is only 38" wide.

The chairs (model#4033-0457) are very similar to the spindle back side chairs but do not have the spindle treatment on the side base of the chairs. We know the Grove park pieces coordinate perfectly, but these are not Grove Park... Any ideas?

We'd like to find a sideboard, dining chest and china cabinet to complete the set. We're in Southeastern PA not far from Philly. Thanks for anything anyone can share on this.

From Jodi, 9/22/2010  7:48 PM

I have the following Bassett Grove Park items in Burnished Oak. I am located in Central Oregon, email me at riddleme99 at yahoo dot com if interested.

- China Cabinet w/ 2 glass doors, 3 shelves (2 glass, 1 wood) and 4 drawers (2 top, 2 bottom) 54"x18"x83"H
- Sideboard w/ 3 drawers and 2 doors 60"x18"x37"H
- Rectangular Dining Table w/ 18" Leaf 42"x60"
- Captain Chairs (2) 20"x 20"x41"H
- Side Chairs (6) 16"x20"x41"H

I also have the rectangular cofee table w/1 drawer (50"x30"x16"H) and the sofa side table w/ 1 drawer (27"x22"x22"H).       &nb sp;         &nb sp;   

From Kelly, 9/16/2010  12:19 PM

I have the Grove Park dining table with leaf, armchairs, and side chairs. It is the arts and crafts style collection purchased in 1999 from JC Penney. I am looking for two more side chairs. Please email me at kellykbird@hotmail.com if you have what I'm looking for or know where I might look next! Thanks!

From Annabelle, 9/7/2010  4:44 PM

We are selling a cherry wood pedestal table, two arm chairs and two side chairs from Bassett Furniture, The Chris Madden Collection. The furniture is in beautiful/new like condition. The table is made of cherry wood and has a five-point dimensional inlay veneer star and comes with two 18" leaves. The chairs are upholstered in herringbone woven cane and have a saddle-brown leather seat with a scroll back. Also included are 4 padded table savers that cover table as well as the leaves. Please respond to miller_annabelle@hotmail.com if interested.

From Annabelle, 9/7/2010  4:43 PM

We are selling a cherry wood pedestal table, two arm chairs and two side chairs from Bassett Furniture, The Chris Madden Collection. The furniture is in beautiful/new like condition. The table is made of cherry wood and has a five-point dimensional inlay veneer star and comes with two 18" leaves. The chairs are upholstered in herringbone woven cane and have a saddle-brown leather seat with a scroll back. Also included are 4 padded table savers that cover table as well as the leaves.

From jean, 8/28/2010  4:23 PM

I looking for a marble top bacholer's chest 4 drawers with a dark tuscany look to it It has the distress wood look to it. Do you have any in the warehouse yet? I purchase it about 6 to 7 years ago.

From Morgan, 8/13/2010  2:52 PM

We have 3 Burnished Oak, Grove Park Bassett pieces we are looking to sell. One is the China Base (2 doors, 5 drawers, 2 shelves), China Hutch (2 doors, 2 glass shelves, 2 lights, 3 leaded glass doors inserts, with mirrored back), and the entertainment center (TV door chest w/2 shelves, 1 leaded glass door with 4 shelves). Please email at jmhartnell@verizon.net

From Alica, 8/12/2010  5:53 AM

Seeking side rails for Chris Madden 2-1 crib model # 5530-0621 or any solution to converting into a full size bed.

From MS, 8/9/2010  9:16 AM

Looking for discountinued basset bellewood collection

From Michael Sullivan, 8/4/2010  4:27 PM

I have a complete Chris Maddon Basset Master Bedroom Set for sale. Send me a email and I will forward you pics.
Queen Size bed with Canopy, Granite topped dresser and night stand and a upright dresser. Like new.

I also have a mission style basset dinning room set wit 8 chairs, Hutch, table, and china cabinet.

Also a Kincaid set of sideboard, square coffee table and a end table..

Also a basset sectional and two matching chase chairs. One chair is equipped with a telephone, vibrator and heater.

All very nice stuff..
Michael

From Lance, 7/14/2010  12:15 AM

I'm looking for a Bassett Grove Park king sleigh bed in dark oak. I have the queen bed, and want to upgrade. Happy to trade, or buy.

From Amy, 7/9/2010  7:30 AM

Am looking for a dining room table from Bassett that is no longer being made. It's from the Eden House Collection and is a maple/cherry color.

From Paul, 5/26/2010  4:52 PM

Looking for Bassett Dining chairs From 2001 Model # 4025-2461. And Model# 4025-0460.. Any help would be appreciated

From Mary Ellen, 4/30/2010  7:46 PM

Looking for the footboard and siderails for a queen size bed -- Bassett, Grove Park. HELP!

From BEE, 4/23/2010  10:19 PM

Looking for the bedrails to covert crib to bed for Oak unique treasures collection from Bassett, also wondering how hard it would be to custom make something that would do the trick?

From andy, 4/7/2010  6:31 PM

Ron,
The ad is reposted with some pics.

From andy, 4/2/2010  10:58 PM

Ron,
Set is still for sale. I've been delayed in getting the pictures taken. I'll have to repost on Craig's

From Ron Ash, 3/28/2010  8:49 AM

Andy - Is the listing still on Craig's List? I looked for pics today and said listing no longer there. Did you already sell it?

From Bobbie Sue, 3/21/2010  10:19 PM

Bassett Unique Treasure bedrails needed to convert crib into full size bed. If anyone knows of where I can purchase them please email me at b.sweany@yahoo.com

From Ralph, 3/21/2010  6:21 PM

I have the following Bassett Grove Park Burnished Oak Furniture for sale.

1. Rectangular dining room table 69" long, 40" wide and two removable leafs (12 inches wide). Very good condition. The surface could use a new coat of varnish/polyurethane.

2. Sideboard/buffet 60" long and 17" wide. Three drawers and two side cabinets with a bow tie on each door. As new condition.

3. Two Captain chairs.   Very good condition.

4. Two Side Chairs.        Very good condition.

5. Entertainment Center, three doors- one with glass (4 shelves) with five spaces to hold electronic equipment/other and two siding inward doors with bow ties on each. 65 " long, 25 inches wide. Very good condition. The particle board cover over the back has been altered to fit my audio-visual cables. The width of the space with doors open is 36" wide (that is the size of TV in picture). With the shelf, the height is 34". Without the shelf 44".

I live in Alexandria VA.

From andy, 3/19/2010  7:53 PM

Ron,
I do not have pictures yet and am out of town until 3/28. I will post them on the existing craig's list ad (Indianapolis, furniture) when I get back. You can contact me through that ad. Thanks.

From Elisabeth, 3/17/2010  9:15 AM

I am looking for a Bassett Sugar Plum twin bed head board, foot board, and rails to make a bunk bed with the twin bed I own.

From Ron Ash, 3/16/2010  2:14 PM

Andy,

I am still looking for the pieces. Specifically, the 2 arm chairs and the wine server. My pieces are upholstered in paisley. Do you have any pics?

Thanks!

From kjohnson, 3/16/2010  10:33 AM

Re: Bassett Eden House, Dark Cherry. Found the nightstands by scouring Craig's List coast-to-coast. Saw a lot of what's metioned in many of your ads. NOW, I need a king headboard, Bassett, Eden House, Dark Cherry. Thanks.

From Marie, 3/1/2010  3:48 AM

I have extra Grove Park Dining Room chairs in Great Condition in exchange for GP console/sofa table. Located in MA.

From andy, 2/21/2010  5:24 PM

in reply to Ron Ash: Are you still looking for the Chris Madden dining room pieces? I have the table w/2 leaves, 4 side chairs, 2 arm chairs, china cabinet and hutch and wine server. The chaiirs are upholstered in tan.

From Matt Hill, 2/17/2010  8:51 PM

I am looking to buy 1 Oak Unique Treasures convertible crib as we currently own 1 and are expecting twins and now need a 2nd crib.

From Letty, 2/15/2010  10:24 PM

I am looking to purchase the bed rails to convert my Unique treasures crib into a double bed. Anyone know of where we can purchase?

From Sarah, 2/9/2010  7:39 PM

I am looking for the Bassett Sugar Plum bedroom set in light oak. I am looking for the bed frame and nightstand. If anyone has either please e-mail me sbritcher@gmail.com

From Kjohnson, 1/16/2010  4:25 PM

Desperately looking for 1 nightstand from Bassett Eden House collection (2082) in dark cherry. I know it's discontinued, but surely there's one out there. KMJ1760@att.net

From Annie Parton, 1/12/2010  3:39 PM

I have a Bassett Grove Park china cabinet and hutch with a matching sideboard I'd like to sell. All 3 pieces are in excellent condition. contact annie at parton2@gmail.com

From Vicki Lawson, 1/7/2010  5:43 PM

I am looking for a couple of Bassett Dining Room chairs from the Eden House collection cherry finish with a shield back!

From Tim, 1/5/2010  10:01 PM

I have a queen size Bassett grove park bed for sale. I am located in Phoenix. Excellent condition. Contact delllattitude@hotmail.com

From Virgil, 12/15/2009  2:50 PM

I need one bassett new traditions bedroom night stand with 3 drawers. Thanks. Email me at lmurra1@yahoo.com

From Debbie, 12/9/2009  8:35 AM

I am seeking to purchase the "Oak Unique Treasures Collection CRIB" that Bassett Furniture carried thru Babies R Us.... new or used

From Ray, 11/29/2009  7:01 PM

I am looking for a couple of pieces of Chris Madden Collection e.plex line of furniture to add to my entertainment center. I am looking for a Media Credenza and / or a audio tower (prefer left but could use a right). Please email pestikr@gmail.com
Thanks.

From Ron Ash, 11/24/2009  3:05 PM

I am looking for any pieces from the Chris Madden by Bassett Dining room collection. The Mfg # is 4061, it was made between 2000-2005, it is a heirloom cherry finish. The chairs have a navy/red paisley. Any pieces are appreciated! Thanks

From Deron, 11/24/2009  2:07 PM

I am looking for two night stands from the Bassett Eden House group Oak finish (group 2082). Anyone looking to sell or know of a place to get these please email visionary@indy.rr.com

Thanks!

From Jean G., 11/17/2009  8:01 AM

Anyone still looking for the Bassett Unique Treasures Collection, oak crib and conversion rails? I am currently looking to sell mine here on Long Island. It is in mint condition and I will only sell it as a set. Thanks. beanzoids@yahoo

~Jean

From finao, 11/14/2009  9:19 PM

I am looking for an end table made by guildcraft about 4 years ago. It is contemporary/asian looking in distressed cherry stain with a wood plank top. It has drawers in it and measures about 23' high, 27" deep and 24' wide. Someone somewhere must have one for sale!It's been discontinued.

From Kathy Luttulll, 11/5/2009  2:56 PM

I am looking for a chest to match a dresser I bought about 8 years ageo. It is an eight drawer dresser with four on each side. The top drawer on each side looks like a piece of molding instead of a drawer like the other drawers. The dresser is a dark wood, maybe cherry finish and made by Bassett.

From garrett, 10/30/2009  8:03 AM

I'm looking for Bassett Furniture Oak Unique Treasures Collection. In particular the crib pieces to turn it in to a bed.
garrettkeating@gmail.com if anyone has it, thanks

From Mary, 10/3/2009  10:16 PM

beautiful "Grove Park" Dining set on ebay tonight... search "grove park" burnished red oak. nice condition. location is illinois tho.

From Ralph Vaughan, 10/2/2009  9:36 PM

Forgot to post email address: gnariniATcoxDOTnet

From Ralph Vaughan, 10/1/2009  1:00 AM

Greetings! I am looking for 2 or 4 Grove Park dining rooms chairs either side or captain in the Burnished Oak stain. I have an extra GP dining room sideboard with the arched back in Flakey Oak for $300, or, a GP large china cabinet base only in Flakey Oak for $300. Or trade for chairs or other bedroom GP stuff. I'm in SoCalif and have a trailer. Thank you.

From JENNY, 9/27/2009  1:07 PM

The Grove Park Dining Table and Buffet as well as end tables are presently on Ebay. I was looking for the dresser and chest of the same set when I saw these. The sofa is for sale there also. If anyone has the bedroom pieces and would be willing to part with them let me know.
Thanks

From Gwen, 9/21/2009  10:07 PM

I have the Grove Park dek w/ the 2 - 24 inch drop leaves that I am wanting to sell along with the matching desk chair.

From amber, 9/19/2009  4:41 PM

i need the conversion kit for a Bassett 3-1 crib. product # 5469-0521... thanks

From Angela, 9/9/2009  9:59 PM

I am looking for the dresser that goes with my Bassett Baby crib but i am not sure the style name. Where would I find that?

From Rob, 9/4/2009  4:38 PM

I am interested in the Bassett Grove Park dining chest as well as any pieces from the grove Park dining room set. I hope there are still some in good shape around. Thanks.

From Nadia, 8/31/2009  1:47 AM

To Pam you replied to Melanie on (4/9/2009 posting) about having a crib & side rails that go with the Bassett Furniture Oak Unique Treasures Collection, I am interested in the Crib if you still have it. Please let me know by contacting me at my email: nadiaestee@hotmail.com. Thank you very much.

From Nadia, 8/31/2009  1:35 AM

Hello I am looking for the Crib that goes with the Bassett Furniture Oak Unique Treasures Collection. Please if anyone is selling theirs let me know I have a new baby in need of the crib

From D Stockwell, 8/27/2009  4:40 PM

I am looking for the 3 drawer piece (night stand or bachelor chest) from the Chris Madden Collection (Bassett) with the marble top or without the marble top. I hope someone can help me.

From LJ Wei, 8/11/2009  4:04 PM

We are looking for rails to the Basseet 2 in 1 crib we purchaged from BabiesRus in 2003.

The model number is 5061-521. It's traditional cherry.
Tried BabiesRus. And Bassett online and their customer services 800 numbers got no response yet.

Please help us to find it. Email me at lichiehspam@gmail.com

Thanks,

From Elsa, 8/6/2009  6:28 PM

I am looking for 2 Bassett New Traditions Night Stands or 2 End Tables also from the discontinued New Traditions line. Email me at foxtech66@yahoo.com. Thanks

From Elsa, 8/6/2009  6:24 PM

I am looking for 2 Bassett New Traditions Bedside tables or 2 Night Stands in Discontinued New Traditions. Email me at foxtech66@yahoo.com. Thanks!

From Megan, 8/2/2009  11:12 PM

Looking for the Bassett Crib Unique Treasure Collection side rails to convert the crib into the bed. PLEASE help, 2 yr old trying to get into big boy bed and can't find the siderails. Thanks in advance for any help! Call 719-406-2072

From John H. Davis II, 7/29/2009  12:48 PM

The Basset Mirror company just informed me that the item number 6010-426 has been discontinued, I had one but one of the movers of my household goods knocked it off the lanai and it fell 20 stories and broke into splinters on the asphalt the mirror is gold,rectangular shaped, used to be sold by lightinguniverse.com but of course they no longer carry it. well if anyone see's one or knows someone selling it please contact me at johndmedic39@hotmail.com thanks if you want to know what it looks like just go to google and type in Bassett 6010-426

From DDoolittle, 7/5/2009  6:10 PM

I am looking for bed rails for a Chris Madden Bassett baby crib in the cherry finish (sleigh style). Anyone who has information on where I can find them can contact me at dexdoolittle@yahoo.com

From Jamie, 5/6/2009  11:33 AM

Hi Pam. I am interested in the crib conversion pieces. Please contact me at jfodale@comcast.net or 586-855-6549.
Thank you!

From Doug, 4/12/2009  7:38 PM

I need bed rails for a Chris Madden Bassett Baby crib in the cherry finish. Does anyone have them? Email me dh771297@ohio.edu

From Pam, 4/9/2009  11:47 AM

To Melanie (3/10/09 posting): You can still order the conversion kit for crib through Babies R Us. They are only available for a limited time though. I have the crib & side rails (crib conversion pieces) if you are interested. Or, I am looking for the night stand, low dresser, or chifferobe that goes with the collection.

From Lynn, 4/8/2009  3:07 PM

I am seeking a Bassett Bachelor's chest by Chris Madden with a marble top. If you have any information please contact me dlynnn22@gmail.com.

From melanie, 3/10/2009  4:47 PM

I too am looking for the Bassett Furniture Oak Unique Treasures Collection. In particular, the Chifferobe and the crib pieces to turn it in to a bed.

From Kathy, 3/5/2009  10:57 PM

Looking for the Bassett Country French coffee table. Please let me know if you have it or know where I can find. Thanks.

From Lisa C, 2/24/2009  9:08 PM

I too am looking for a solution for the crib bed rails - model # 5061-521 made by Bassett and sold by Babies R Us. It is the cherry sleigh crib and I would love to make this into a bed. If anyone has any info please email me at mike.cooper0669@sbcglobal.net. Thanks.

From Kim, 2/23/2009  2:16 PM

I am looking for a Chris Madden King sized bed- it was from the early 2000 collection--and has large bachelor chests that go with the sett-- anyone know what it was called

From Lyssa, 2/8/2009  7:06 PM

I am looking for anyone willing to sell their headboard for the Chris Madden Cherry Traditions Crib model #5061-521. Please contact me at jhamilton2@tampabay.rr.com

From Eileen, 1/13/2009  6:30 PM

I am looking for a sideboard for the Bassett Grove Park dining room set and two side chairs. It is medium oak with the bow tie pattern. If anyone has any info. please email me endplus3@yahoo.com

From Jennifer, 1/11/2009  5:37 PM

I am looking for the Montague collection bed with leather headboard by Chris Madden.

From Melinda, 1/7/2009  12:57 AM

I, too, am in search of the conversion kit for the Chris Madden Cherry sleigh bed 2-in-1 crib that we purchased at BabiesRus. I contacted Bassett directly and was told that they sold the last set of rails for this model in July of 2005. The lady that corresponded with me insisted there is NOTHING out there that will work. I am EXTREMELY disappointed and angry that we paid such a large amount of money for something that is essentially now worthless. I think that they should, at the very least, give us the exact dimensions/measurements, etc. that we would need in order to try to either have rails custom made or rig something up!!

From laurie Lawroski, 1/4/2009  3:31 PM

Thought email would post lorileggs@hotmail.com

From Laurie Lawroski, 1/4/2009  3:29 PM

I'm looking for a grove park piece. I have the wall unit but now need the low piece to put a flat screen probably the piece that sits under the drop leaf computer piece.

From ralph vaughan, 12/11/2008  12:29 PM

Wanted: Grove Park bedroom pieces except headboard. I am in SoCalif area. gnarini@cox.net

From Melissa, 12/1/2008  2:52 PM

I still need bed rails for a Chris Madden Bassett Baby crib in the cherry finish. Does anyone have them? missymel@aol.com

From Ronda, 11/19/2008  11:07 AM

Did you have any luck finding rails for the Chris Madden Collection?

From natasha, 8/22/2008  2:39 PM

if you have the rails to crib 5061-521, i would be willing to purchase them from you. i love my daughters crib and want to use it as her bed even if bassett no longer has the rails, i'm sure someone does. thanks. if you do, email me at natashast@hotmail.com.

From Leslie, 8/22/2008  1:19 PM

I am looking for a sweater chest and/or dresser from the Bassett Grove Park collection. Bedside tables might be desirable also.

From Lana E., 8/11/2008  4:28 PM

I'm searching for the full size rail conversion kit for a 2- in 1 Basset Convertible Crib style #5469-0521. If you have information on where to purchase please contact me at le_shirin@yahoo.com

From L. Lutz, 8/8/2008  4:01 PM

I, too was searching for the bed rails for the Chris Madden Crib #5061-521. I contacted Bassett furniture directly, and it is a discontinued line, and they do not have any rails for this bed any longer. They also have no other solutions to attach the head/foot boards to a frame.

From David Smalling, 7/31/2008  6:41 PM

I am looking for a Lexington Camden Hall Bachelor's Chest with marble top. The set was discontinued about 5 years ago.

From Lynn, 7/10/2008  12:30 PM

I am seeking a discontinued Bassett Bachelor's chest by Chris Madden with a marble top. If you have any information please contact me dlynnn22@gmail.com.

From Alison, 7/6/2008  9:31 AM

I am searching for a KING Chris Madden bed frame either style that has been discontinued.

From denise, 6/12/2008  8:01 PM

I am looking for a nursery set. it is the CHris Madden Oack Collection in Oak. I am looking for the converter rails for the crib. It is a 2 in 1 bed that goes from crib to twin/full size bed.

From Marie, 5/5/2008  2:19 AM

Hi, I'm looking for additional side chairs for the Grove Park Dining room in the Burnish Red Oak. Also looking for sofa/console table from the same group. If any one can help I'd appreciate it. mimitoad@msn.com.

From Sherri, 3/6/2008  3:24 PM

Babies R Us has taken the Chris Madden crib (5061-521) out of their system. The bed rails can be obtained through a direct order through Bassett Furniture's customer service. I was told they were manufacturing a special run. We ordered a set that will be shipped direct to our home.

From Jennifer, 3/1/2008  1:08 PM

I have the complete Bassett dining room set (Grove Park) I was just going online to possibly sell it before our family relocates in the next few weeks. It is in great shape with the pads on the table at all times. Lighted hutch, buffet with fold out heat proof surfaces, 2 Captain chairs and 6 armless chairs, "bow tie" pattern inlayed in doors all in the burnished oak finish. The chairs are really nice- cane back with upholstered seats. Let me know if you want more information: finedesign@surfglobal.net

From eenie, 2/27/2008  9:16 AM

I am looking for the Chris Madden Shen Zhen Lamp...discontinued. please let me know if you know where I can find one.

From MGT, 2/26/2008  1:48 PM

Regarding the siderails for the Bassett Crib Model 5061-521, you can get them either through Babies R Us or through Bassett directly. That crib has been discontinued but I believe they may still have them. Call quick though! I am looking for two footboard posts for that model crib and they no longer have these. If anyone does, please post here!

From melanie, 2/24/2008  8:50 PM

Albania,
we have a different crib model # but the same issue. we contacted bassett directly on friday they called us back right away with the solution. we have not acted on it yet, so i am unsure wheter it will be successful. In my searching i did notice that sears has the rails sold separetely for the honey and dark pine crib models, too bad for us we need oak, hopefully this helps a little.
Melanie

From albania, 2/19/2008  11:08 PM

I am looking for the bed rails for a bassett crib Model 5061-521. If any one happens to know where I can purchase this please let me know. Albania

From JY, 2/19/2008  11:01 AM

I have the Bassett Grove Park Entertainment Center, Entertainment tower, and Dining room table with 4 chairs. I am trying to sell all. I am in North Dakota, so I don't know how it would work for shipping if anyone was interested. These are enormously heavy pieces.

From Carol, 2/16/2008  2:44 PM

I'm looking for two bookcases in the Bassett Grove Park collection - they originally were part of an entertainment center grouping, now discontinued.

From Bonnie Martiny, 2/8/2008  1:07 AM

I am looking for a Chris Madden Bassett bedroom set with a king sized 4 poster bed and marble dresser and end tables. It was discontiued a few years back. It sounds like the dressers that match the ones Diana had last year. If these are still available please email me
bmartiny@bellsouth.net Diana if you still have these email the pictures to me please. Thanks

From Dennis Hobbs, 1/29/2008  12:07 AM

I am looking for Bassett "Grove Park" 6 drawer sweater chest and the 5 drawer regular chest. Any help in locating would be appresiated.

From Kathy, 1/3/2008  1:20 PM

I am looking for the Bassett Grove Park Dining Chest in Medium Oak. If anyone knows where I can find it please let me know. Thanks.

From Diana, 12/30/2007  8:07 PM

I have pictures of the above pieces if anyone wants them emailed - let me know. Thanks. Diana
dgianino1@gmail.com

From Diana, 12/30/2007  8:02 PM

I have two of the 3 drawer pieces from the Chris Madden Collection with the marble top.   They are both in excellent condition and have only been sitting in my living room (no kids, no smoking, etc.). I'm going to get rid of them. If Laura is interested, please let me know by emailing me at dgianino1@gmail.com.

From Catherine McCallen, 12/5/2007  12:41 AM

I also need the bed rails for my Chris Madden crib- It's the one with the solid sleigh back. I think it was purchased 3 years ago from babiesrus and they could not help me out. Has anyone had any luck getting them?

From carla o'brien, 11/27/2007  5:01 PM

I am seeking bed rails for the B-ssettbaby Chris Madden collection. I would also like the shelving unit that could go on top of the changing table. If there are any other items that go with it, I would be interested!!!

From Amy, 11/19/2007  5:59 PM

I'm trying to find bed rails for the discontinued convertible crib with model#54690521. I believe it was from the nantuckett collection but am not sure. If anyone could be of help, I would really appreciate it.

From Teresa, 11/7/2007  9:38 PM

I am searching for the rails and footboard (king size) for the Bassett Cotswold collection. It was discontinued about 1997. The set is model #2060. Thanks!

From Laura, 8/5/2007  9:32 PM

I am also seeking bed rails for the Bassettbaby Chris Madden collection. I would also like the shelving unit that could go on top of the changing table.

From Alyson, 3/24/2007  10:35 PM

I am seeking bed rails for the Bassettbaby Chris Madden collection. I would love to find this very soon.

From Laura, 3/6/2007  4:21 PM

I am looking for a footboard and bed rails for the Chris Madden bedroom collection. The dresser and bachelor's chest has a marble top. Please! Please!

From Susan Michael, 2/28/2007  7:42 PM

I am looking for a queen size headboard from the Bassett Grove Park line in burnished oak finish. Also the bureau mirror from rove Park in burnished oak. Thanks. email-smmichael@earthlink.net

From Wendy, 2/21/2007  11:09 PM

Hi, I am looking for the Grove Park rectangular dining set (table, chairs, hutch). If anyone knows where I can get this, please email me at wendyhnc@carolina.rr.com

Thanks!

From Terry, 11/19/2006  8:51 AM

I am lookin for a twin size headboard or footboard from Bassett Grove Park line, thanks

From Zuly Garcia, 10/3/2006  5:02 PM

Hi! I am to try to find a furniture from a discontinued line. It a kitchen bar island in color red in a country style.
thanks.

Zuly

From Belinda, 9/16/2006  11:41 AM

Sorry I thought email would post with reply Ninnypearl@aol.com

From Belinda, 9/16/2006  11:39 AM

I am seeking info on a McKensie River knotty oak hutch base and side board I purchased from Bassett in 2001.I suppose it has been discountinued because I can not find it anywhere. I was hoping to find it online and maybe able to find the companion table and chairs. Thanks for any direction.

From Amie, 7/25/2006  2:43 PM

I am searching for a chest and nighstand and entertainment unit that is part of a group called Eden House II (2083) that was purchased from bassett and was discontinued 2 years ago. Please contact me if you want to sell them. Thanks

abowman000@hotmail.com

From Kay, 11/20/2005  7:46 AM

I am looking for a disontinued Armoire - camden hall - by Lexington. Thanks.

From Ev, 11/10/2005  12:21 PM

I am looking for a discontinued Bassett sleeper 2 piece sectional, Model A110, Piece 6Y5P. It is in a Herculon fabric. ealaska@wideopenwest.com

From Daisy, 11/6/2005  9:25 AM

Looking for a Bassett KEY WEST model number 1730 Bed only. In King Size Thank you   daosry@bellsouth.net

From Felicia, 10/28/2005  3:20 PM

I am looking for a nightstand. The ID number is BB4-226. Can anyone help? Please email me at FELICIABBROWN@HOTMAIL.COM. Thanks.

From Kelli, 3/7/2005  12:21 AM

I am looking for end tables made by Guildcraft, the 2600 series. Please please email me if you know where I can purchase. Already bought the coffee table and now the end tables are discontinued. Thanks!! kellialbertson@qwest.net

From Deanne, 2/22/2005  9:48 AM

Thanks Debbie! Nothing yet!I know there are online stores that carry dicontinued china, electronics etc.so I'm hopeful there are some for furniture. Whether they read these postings and have the items we're looking for....??? I'll let you know!

From Debbie Tischer, 2/21/2005  11:44 PM

I am also looking for a Bassett end table that has been discontinued. If I have any luck, I'll let you know. Have you gotten any leads? airzt1@earthlink.net