Over 154 Years of Service to the Furniture Industry
 Furniture World Logo

Seeking Broyhill Discontinued Pieces

I am looking for two (2) Broyhill Argyle night stands to match my bed.

Posted By Peggy Faunt, 2/22/2005

Login to Reply to this Topic

Replies

From Acruz127, 11/11/2016  6:12 PM

Interested in any Argyl Broyhill furniture available. You can email or text us as acruz127@aol.com or 325-500-5593.

From deloachdd, 9/1/2015  3:42 PM

Casia77,

We are just looking for the King bed. Maybe we can work something out, like we trade our queen for your king and we throw in cash to even the deal.

Let mw know if you are interested.

Doug

From Casia77, 7/8/2015  8:13 PM

I have the Argyle king headboard & baseboard, 1 nightstand, tall chest drawers & amourie. I'm willing to sell all of it. 

From Keith Briggs, 7/16/2012  4:24 PM

We have argyle queen bed, mirrored dresser and armoire.  Looking to upgrade to a king and also two bedside tables.  We would sell the queen if we got a king.  Thanks keith.briggs@juno.com midwest.  Home in Omaha and Denver.  We would drive the truck or pay to have shipped.  402-203-5310

From krisann, 5/16/2011  11:39 AM

I am looking for the Fontana tv stand, I reside in New Jersey. Thanks

From Bev, 5/3/2011  8:46 PM

I am looking for the Attic Heirlooms Oak TV stand. I bought the Entertainment Center that fit up and over my big screen tv which stands on the floor but now I need the tv stand so I can get a small flat screen and get rid of the big tv.

From Sean, 3/7/2011  12:16 PM

Hello, I am looking for a canopy for the Broyhill queen size, pencil post canopy bed.Does anyone have any idea..Thank you

From Bob, 2/26/2011  9:46 AM

I have a Broyhill Argyle Dining Room Set including:
table, 2 leaves, 6 side chairs, 2 arm chairs, china base with china deck, and side board. I also have the
matching bookcase with center unit and (2) end units.
All are like brand new. Plastic still on one chair. Used probably 5 times - adults only. E-mail: bobcy@fuse.net

From Kathy, 10/4/2010  3:13 PM

I am looking for bedroom furniture to go with a Tuscano Broyhill Queen Sized bed I have already purchased-any ideas?

From Giovanna Peterson, 8/31/2010  1:31 PM

I am looking for a King size Argye Sleigh Bed By Broyhill

From Teresa, 8/5/2010  4:43 PM

I'm looking for the dresser, mirror and chest from the Broyhill Argyle collection. I have the queen poster bed and 1 night stand. I'm in Alabama. E-mail jcurlee@usa.com

From sandy smith, 7/31/2010  12:45 PM

I'm looking for Broyhill Fontana King size headboard and footboard. Plus a night stand. I'm in Iowa. Please e-mail me if you know of any for sale in the area.   

From gretchen, 4/1/2010  4:16 PM

I am looking for the counter height cherry table and raffia chairs. There was one in a furniture store and I liked it, but didn't get it. In a couple weeks I went back and it was gone. I had decided I would like to put it in my to be remodeled kitchen. The man said it was a discontinued item from Broyhill. This is all recent, don't knoe the set name. Thank-you.

From Rick, 4/21/2008  5:08 PM

I have a Broyhill Queen Argyle Sleigh Bed for sale $550 in North Carolina, email autochoicetriad@yahoo.com

From Diane, 3/19/2008  10:26 PM

I have the Queen-size Pencil Post Bed from the Broyhill Millwood Creek Collection. I would be happy to sell it if you need it! dfurl55@aol.com

From Mrs Poomp, 1/6/2008  11:07 PM

I have the Broyhill Argyle Bedroom Set (King Sleigh Bed, a night stand, entertainment armoire, and chest with landscape mirror). I also have the Argyle Dining Collection (Table, 2 arm chairs, 4 chairs, and china cabinet).

I am looking for an additional night stand, additional dining chairs, a buffet... If you have other pieces in this collection, please contact me: mrspoomp at gmail dot com.

Thank you!

From Lauren, 12/29/2007  11:59 AM

I have a queen size bed in the Millwood creek collection from Broyhill. We would like a California king or king. If you have it, let me know!!
Thanks

From Adam, 12/28/2007  9:57 AM

I have a Broyhill Queen Argyle Sleigh Bed Bedroom set for sale. Consists of Queen Argyle Sleigh Bed and nightstand. Please e-mail me for info. Thank You!

From Kellie, 1/18/2007  1:26 PM

Looking for the Broyhill ARGYL King seigh bed or poster bed at this point. I have the queen and the entire bedroom set but need to upgrade. I am in central Ohio and my email is northkel@hotmail.com. Thanks

From Lynnette, 12/28/2006  7:14 PM

Looking for the Broyhill FONTANA Dining set and any pieces that go with it in the group... email us at lynnettetc@yahoo.com
Thanks Lynnette

From Robby, 9/27/2006  2:10 PM

Can anyone find the "smallish" Broyhill entertainment center that is made for a 27" TV? Thanks!!

From Suzanne, 6/20/2006  8:49 PM

I am looking for a five drawer chest, nightstand, and blanket chest in the Millwood Creek Colection/Broyhill (discontinued). I am in northeast Ohio. email me at alwildwests@hotmail.com

From Windy, 12/4/2005  11:58 PM

Seeking Argyle Bedroom Furniture Collection - e-mail (windywoo1@comcast.net)

From Windy, 12/4/2005  11:53 PM

I am actively looking for the Argyle Bedroom Furniture Collection! I am interested in the queen poster bed, chest, and night stand. I have seen the Argyle King Sleigh Bed recently on e-Bay, but no other pieces.

From Kelly, 9/6/2005  1:42 PM

looking for discontinued Broyhill Continental Tapestry Sofa Table item # 3360-09. email directly to kbendel@nc.rr.com

From Nicole, 8/14/2005  11:14 AM

SUSan - where are you located. We have a KIND Fontana and we need a Queen fonatana headboard and footboard. We live i Orange county ca. nmcdermott@socal.rr.com

From debbie, 8/13/2005  4:12 PM

Need the mirror/mirrors for the Millwood Creek Collection-both that go with set would be great- unimac1@hotmail.com

From Susan, 8/13/2005  3:57 PM

I'm trying to find Broyhill's kingsize FOOTBOARD only in the Argyle pattern (not the sleigh bed). brandonbrock@nuvox.com

From Stroeder, 7/31/2005  8:40 PM

I am looking for a Five Drawer Chest or Door Chest in Millwood Creek Bedroom Furniture that has been discontinued. Anyone know of a good supplier of discontinued lines on the East Coast?Stroeder stroeder@ibl.bm

From Amy, 7/26/2005  9:02 AM

I have a 9 pc. Broyhill Fontana dining room set, in very good condition, for sale. It consists of table, 6 chairs, lighted china hutch and tile-top server. I am in Northeastern Ohio. A_MThompson@hotmail.com

From Debbie Blades, 7/11/2005  6:46 AM

I am looking for the nightstand. Was discontinued in 2004. dblades@fuse.net

From Jennifer, 6/7/2005  12:59 PM

I have a Broyhill Fontana 2 piece large China Hutch that I need to sell ASAP. I am in Tacoma Washington. jennifer@fitzgeraldsite.com

From mark borowsky, 6/3/2005  2:58 PM

I am looking for chairs that go with the Broyhill leg table # 5206-42 The wood finish is Black Cherry. Thanks CRMMARK@yahoo.com

From deborah k rogness, 5/31/2005  12:39 AM

I am trying to find Broyhill "argyle" california king head and foot board as well as night stands,dressers,coffee tables,desks and chairs. I really hope they make these? I want the whole set! sangelstargazer@msn.com

From Charlotte Barton, 5/25/2005  11:13 PM

I'm looking for the Attic Heirlooms Mirrored Door Chest. I need the buttermilk finish. I would consider any piece in this finish that would hold a television. Thanks bartonlarry@hotmail.com

From Edith Miller, 5/18/2005  12:26 PM

We have a discontinued 1980's Broyhill China Hutch. It has a serial number on it which is 7135-65. Is there anyone out there that knows the name of this Hutch? We're looking for a table to match it. We called the Broyhill Company and they couldn't help us. Thank you and God bless. gems116@verizon.net

From Mar, 5/15/2005  11:27 AM

I am looking for Broyhill's Toscana Collection King size Panel headboard, footboard, and rails (in the dark wood). We have this bed in queen and have outgrown it with 2 kids snuggling on Saturday mornings. I am not looking for the poster bed version (there are 2 variations of this bed). I need the Panel head board and footboard version. mjf1170@hotmail.com

From Jennifer, 5/15/2005  11:26 AM

I am looking for the broyhill fontana china cabinet and hutch or even the tile top server. Please email me if you have these items and might want to get rid of them I am Florida. Thanks, jnputnam@hotmail.com

From Mar, 5/10/2005  8:01 AM

I am looking for Broyhill's Toscana Collection King size headboard, footboard, and rails (in the dark wood). We have this bed in queen and have outgrown it with 2 kids snuggling on Saturday mornings. I am not looking for the poster bed version (there are 2 variations of this bed). I need the head board and footboard version. mjf1170@hotmail.com

From Rose, 4/4/2005  1:09 PM

I too am truly desperate to find the Broyhill Madison Court bookcase unit (3757-77,78). Discontinued late 2004. If anyone does happen to find this, I will pay a "finders fee". Thanks! Please email me at conroy1983@aol.com

From D. Winkler, 4/2/2005  1:01 PM

Check out ebay and make sure you check "completed auctions". I think there might have been one that didn't sell. I'm looking for Argyle side chairs for dining room collection.

From Maria, 3/14/2005  2:19 PM

Looking for this item, or a picture of it. The line has been discontinued, so a photo isn't available on the manufacturer's website. Thanks! maria_okieno@hotmail.com

From Jennifer, 3/2/2005  8:29 AM

i! I am trying to locate dealers of Broyhill Attic Heirlooms furniture that have either one or both of the discontinued items that I am looking for. The first item number is 3397-10 and is a ‘Square Lamp Table’ with dimensions 28”w x 28”l x 24”h. The second item number is 3397-11 and is a ‘Rectangular Cocktail Table’ with dimensions 50”w x 28”l x 19”h. These items are part of the Attic Heirlooms collection and were discontinued in April of 2003. However, I’m not sure when Broyhill completely stopped shipping what they had since a local dealer indicated that they had received 6 of the lamp tables last year at this time but have since been sold. From talking with Broyhill, my only hope would be if a dealer happens to still have these in their inventory. I would prefer one of each table. My first choice for finishes would be the oak stain but at this point, I would be willing to consider any of the finishes. Both tables look like old farmhouse tables meaning that they have plank tops and four turned legs. Thank you for your help, Jennifer Einfalt einfalt@ugs.com

From Guest, 2/22/2005  10:42 PM

If they have been discountinued then your time will probably be better spent looking for coordinating pieces at local furniture stores. -Russell