by Roy Miller, President
Country View Woodworking
A GOOD LEADER....
- is aware that classifying information as “secret” encourages associates to share it freely.
- realizes most information on the grapevine is of a negative nature.
- offers associates an “open door policy” to address rumors.
- understands the further the message travels, the more the exaggerations are embellished.
- knows that many associates believe that sharing information without validation elevates them in the eyes of their associate.
These weekly “Monday Morning Management Tips” are jointly provided by both Country View Woodworking and Furniture World.
http://www.cvwltd.com) care of firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Country View Woodworking: CVW wine cabinets are not only functional to preserve your favorite beverage but also add ambiance to your family and party rooms. Comments about these weekly tips can be directed to Roy Miller (Country View Woodworking