by Roy Miller, President
Country View Woodworking
A GOOD LEADER....
- understands the essence of good morale is participation not isolation.
- realizes employees may not feel job satisfaction even though the
corporation is growing and prospering.
- is aware that recognition and appreciation are key morale builders.
- encourages a sense of belonging as a member of the corporate family enhances morale.
- recognizes good morale increases productivity, longevity, quality and profit.
These weekly “Monday Morning Management Tips” are jointly provided by both Country View Woodworking and Furniture World.
http://www.cvwltd.com) care of email@example.com.
About Country View Woodworking: Did you know CVW’s traditional, transitional and contemporary dining collections raise the bar with appealing beauty and value? Comments about these weekly tips can be directed to Roy Miller (Country View Woodworking