Weekly Furniture Management Tip # 71 - A Good Leader...
Furniture World News Desk on
by Roy Miller, President
Country View Woodworking
A GOOD LEADER ....
- understands that rumors abound when communication is restricted.
- realizes that rumors lead to employee dissatisfaction.
- knows that rumors frequently distort facts.
- is aware that rumors tend toward the negative.
- comprehends that rumors reduce productivity.
- is familiar with the fact that rumors increase when times are tough.
These weekly “Monday Morning Management Tips” are jointly provided by both Country View Woodworking and Furniture World.
About Country View Woodworking:
Did you know CVW offers a broad selection of hardwoods including oak, cherry, maple, quarter sawn with distressed, glazed and hi-build finishes? Comments about these weekly tips can be directed to Roy Miller (Country View Woodworking http://www.cvwltd.com
) care of firstname.lastname@example.org
Articles in Retail LeadershipTips