Weekly Furniture Management Tip # 77 - A Good Leader...
Furniture World News Desk on
by Roy Miller, President
Country View Woodworking
A GOOD LEADER ....
These weekly “Monday Morning Management Tips” are jointly provided by both Country View Woodworking and Furniture World.
- understands the benefit of recognition and appreciation as meaningful motivators.
- realizes that recognition and appreciation is not a valid method of motivation when used to manipulate associates.
- is aware that recognition and appreciation that is founded on facts is more meaningful that aggressive comments in generalities.
- is cognizant that recognition and appreciation is most meaningful when it is shared close to the meritorious performance.
- understands that recognition and appreciation costs nothing, takes only a second.
About Country View Woodworking:
Did you know CVW bedroom collections offer new ideas in styles and designs for young moderns that include complimentary bedside nightstands, dressers and chests? Comments about these weekly tips can be directed to Roy Miller (Country View Woodworking http://www.cvwltd.com
) care of email@example.com
Articles in Retail LeadershipTips