Weekly Furniture Management Tip # 78 - A Good Leader...
Furniture World News Desk on
by Roy Miller, President
Country View Woodworking
A GOOD LEADER UNDERSTANDS....
- risk may lead to unintended consequences. So too – may failure to take risks.
- risks may separate the common from the uncommon enterprise.
- risks without results are not failure. It’s meaningful experience.
- involving associates in advance or initiating risk helps to encourage their desire to accomplish the end result.
- modest risk generates excitement in the workplace.
- controlled risk generates respect among associates.
These weekly “Monday Morning Management Tips” are jointly provided by both Country View Woodworking and Furniture World.
About Country View Woodworking:
Did you know CVW customers can design a complete casual collection based on personal preference with a broad selection of table and chair styles, including buffets or galleries? Comments about these weekly tips can be directed to Roy Miller (Country View Woodworking http://www.cvwltd.com
) care of email@example.com
Articles in Retail LeadershipTips