Weekly Furniture Management Tip # 81 - A Good Leader...
Furniture World News Desk on
Country View Woodworking
A GOOD LEADER ....
- employs and enjoys brainstorming among associates.
- understands that brainstorming encourages each employee to share meaningful ideas.
- realizes that brainstorming from frontline employees invites meaningful feedback regarding the marketplace.
- knows that brainstorming identifies meaningful topics that warrant discussion.
- is aware that brainstorming enhances communication among employees.
- is cognizant that brainstorming improves problem solving capabilities at all levels.
These weekly “Monday Morning Management Tips” are jointly provided by both Country View Woodworking and Furniture World.
About Country View Woodworking:
Did you know CVW domestic, hardwood Amish products offer fashion-forward designs or customized individual pieces and groupings to respond to customer's personal preferences? Comments about these weekly tips can be directed to Roy Miller (Country View Woodworking http://www.cvwltd.com
) care of email@example.com
Articles in Retail LeadershipTips