Weekly Furniture Management Tip # 84 - A Good Leader...
Furniture World News Desk on
by Roy Miller, President
Country View Woodworking
A GOOD LEADER ....
- understands he/she can not effectively supervise all areas of operation.
- eliminates duplicate efforts.
- provides individual incentive based on productivity coupled with an espirit de corps.
- knows that policies are best performed by the personnel who define the directives.
- realizes that as the organization grows it becomes increasingly important to delegate skills.
These weekly “Monday Morning Furniture Management Tips” are jointly provided by both Country View Woodworking and Furniture World.
About Country View Woodworking:
Did you know CVW features consistency of colors and finishes by utilizing the Ohio Certified Stains (OCS) program? Comments about these weekly tips can be directed to Roy Miller (Country View Woodworking http://www.cvwltd.com
) care of firstname.lastname@example.org
Articles in Retail LeadershipTips