Weekly Furniture Management Tip # 86 - A Good Leader...
Furniture World News Desk on
by Roy Miller, President
Country View Woodworking
A GOOD LEADER ....
- recognizes individual differences and personalities require different management approaches.
- is consistent in administration of policies.
- realizes the management of personnel doesn’t always place friendship as a first priority.
- understands delegation that is warranted leads to stronger productivity and time management.
- encourages feedback to insure you are firm but fair.
These weekly “Monday Morning Management Tips” are jointly provided by both Country View Woodworking and Furniture World.
About Country View Woodworking:
Plan to stop and shop at CVW’s showroom (IHFC H-1121) at High Point, NC on April 20-25 for new styling, innovation and value in casual and formal American-made dining groupings. Comments about these weekly tips can be directed to Roy Miller (Country View Woodworking http://www.cvwltd.com
) care of firstname.lastname@example.org
Articles in Retail LeadershipTips