Weekly Furniture Management Tip # 89 - A Good Leader...
Furniture World News Desk on
by Roy Miller, President
Country View Woodworkin
THE SUCCESSFUL MANAGER ....
- creates a vision that all can articulate.
- shares and reinforces the vision at all levels within the organization on a regular basis.
- presents the vision in realistic but positive terms.
- defines benchmarks to determine success in accomplishing the vision.
- awards associates in reaching benchmarks with reasonable rewards.
- promotes a vision that all departments are encouraged to work collectively rather than individually.
These weekly “Monday Morning Management Tips” are jointly provided by both Country View Woodworking and Furniture World.
About Country View Woodworking:
Take the time to visit and view CVW’s showroom (IHFC H-1121) at High Point, NC on April 20-25 for new styling, innovations and value in domestic hardwood bedroom groupings. Comments about these weekly tips can be directed to Roy Miller (Country View Woodworking http://www.cvwltd.com
) care of firstname.lastname@example.org
Articles in Retail LeadershipTips