Weekly Furniture Management Tip # 91 - A Good Leader...
Furniture World News Desk on
by Roy Miller, President
Country View Woodworking
A GOOD LEADER....
- adds value to the lives of others.
- understands the merit of helping build character in the workplace.
- leads associates by example rather than by dictate.
- finds the means to help employees become better parents, people and members of the community.
- recognizes the responsibility to judge performance, but also has the responsibility to be judged.
- copes with workplace problems without using anger as a control tool.
These weekly “Monday Morning Management Tips” are jointly provided by both Country View Woodworking and Furniture World.
About Country View Woodworking: Plan to stop and shop at CVW’s showroom (IHFC H-1121) at High Point, NC on April 20-25 for new styling, innovation and value in casual and formal American-made dining groupings. Comments about these weekly tips can be directed to Roy Miller (Country View Woodworking http://www.cvwltd.com
) care of email@example.com
Articles in Retail LeadershipTips