Weekly Furniture Management Tip # 95 - A Good Leader...
Furniture World News Desk on
by Roy Miller, President
Country View Woodworking
A GOOD LEADER....
- clarifies communication
- simplifies directives
- identifies necessary corrective action
- justifies required change
- unifies departmental interaction
- realizes circumstances change
- exemplifies ethical behaviors
These weekly “Monday Morning Management Tips” are jointly provided by both Country View Woodworking and Furniture World.
About Country View Woodworking:
Did you know CVW is a respected leader in new ideas and innovation of formal and casual dining furniture? Comments about these weekly tips can be directed to Roy Miller (Country View Woodworking http://www.cvwltd.com
) care of firstname.lastname@example.org
Articles in Retail LeadershipTips