Weekly Furniture Management Tip # 96 - A Good Leader...
Furniture World News Desk on
by Roy Miller, President
Country View Woodworking
A GOOD LEADER ENCOURAGES ASSOCIATES TO ....
- develop independent judgment
- exercise creativity
- improve analytical ability
- increase skills in time and project management
- define goals to better coordinate corporate interaction
- develop interactive communication skills
- continuously seek self-improvement to increase self-confidence
These weekly “Monday Morning Management Tips” are jointly provided by both Country View Woodworking and Furniture World.
About Country View Woodworking:
Did you know CVW contracts with specialized transporters to minimize damage and expedite delivery time at reasonable rates? Comments about these weekly tips can be directed to Roy Miller (Country View Woodworking http://www.cvwltd.com
) care of email@example.com
Articles in Retail LeadershipTips