Weekly Furniture Management Tip # 98 - A Good Leader...
Furniture World News Desk on
by Roy Miller, President
Country View Woodworking
A GOOD LEADER UNDERSTANDS....
- that reasonable transparency minimizes rumors and gossip
- that all associates that invest time in the workplace are “shareholders” in the workplace and want to be “in the know”
- the divisive effect of workplace gossip
- gossip tends toward the negative
- that rumors erase productive time
- that some personnel enjoy sharing and spreading rumors
- that the more explosive the rumor, the faster it spreads
- that as loyalty increases, gossip decreases
These weekly “Monday Morning Management Tips” are jointly provided by both Country View Woodworking and Furniture World.
About Country View Woodworking:
Did you know CVW offers new ideas from the traditional to contemporary, backed by old world quality craftsmanship? Comments about these weekly tips can be directed to Roy Miller (Country View Woodworking http://www.cvwltd.com
) care of firstname.lastname@example.org
Articles in Retail LeadershipTips