Weekly Furniture Management Tip # 100 - A Good Leader...
Furniture World News Desk on
by Roy Miller, President
Country View Woodworking
A GOOD LEADER EDUCATES STAFF HOW TO ....
- organize data
- quantify performance and compare results
- define negatives and enact corrections
- project trends and recast budgets
- maintain morale and retain valuable performers
- forecast goals and more accurately
- effectively manage time and control costs proactively rather than reactively
These weekly “Monday Morning Management Tips” are jointly provided by both Country View Woodworking and Furniture World.
About Country View Woodworking:
Did you know CVW features consistency of colors and finishes by utilizing the Ohio Certified Stains (OCS) program? Comments about these weekly tips can be directed to Roy Miller (Country View Woodworking http://www.cvwltd.com
) care of firstname.lastname@example.org
Articles in Retail LeadershipTips