Weekly Furniture Management Tip # 34 - A Good Leader...
Furniture World News Desk on
by Roy Miller, President
Country View Woodworking
A GOOD LEADER...
- understands a workaholic is seldom an asset to an organization.
- knows a workaholic rarely meets leadership obligations to family and friends.
- realizes a workaholic exhibits pride and pleasure in staying on the job all day and into the night.
- is aware a workaholic shows evidence of fatigue and difficulty making decisions.
- recognizes a workaholic, even when off the job site, seldom loses contact with the daily activity.
- grants that a workaholic may need professional help from competent counselors.
These weekly “Monday Morning Management Tips” are jointly provided by both Country View Woodworking and Furniture World.
http://www.cvwltd.com) care of email@example.com.
About Country View Woodworking: Did you know CVW is a respected leader in new ideas and innovation of formal and casual dining furniture? Comments about these weekly tips can be directed to Roy Miller (Country View Woodworking
Articles in Retail LeadershipTips